Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,276 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 586,324
Pageviews Today: 1,015,296Threads Today: 427Posts Today: 7,139
12:29 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The Video the Pentagon doesn't want you to see!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27609910
United Kingdom
11/15/2012 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
The Video the Pentagon doesn't want you to see!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18401048
United States
11/15/2012 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The Video the Pentagon doesn't want you to see!
if the pentagon didnt want you to see it then it wouldnt be on youtube
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19980561
United States
11/15/2012 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Oyster

lol.lol.lol
:Dooooh!:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15846147
United States
11/15/2012 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
putin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27797416
United States
11/15/2012 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe the pentagon does WANT you to see,but pretends that is secret so you would think that they failed.
Or amybe they want you to think that the video is fake but in reality is the real deal,but because is on youtube you'll think is fake.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19980561
United States
11/15/2012 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe the pentagon does WANT you to see,but pretends that is secret so you would think that they failed.
Or amybe they want you to think that the video is fake but in reality is the real deal,but because is on youtube you'll think is fake.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27797416

That hurt my head...
:Sigh...:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23820933
United States
11/15/2012 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

^this^
TheEndOfTheWorldAsWeK​nowIt

User ID: 27608091
United Kingdom
11/15/2012 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
I saw this months ago on youtube, it has beeen up a while..... Lets be honest though surely the to the people on here the stuff in this video is hardly a 'revelation'
"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death " Einstein

The people should not be afraid of the government, the government should be afraid of the people
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2402379
United States
11/15/2012 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Please pin. Pin at least one anti-war thread.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11541429
United States
11/15/2012 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was all done watching at 4:11 when the soldier threw the puppy, fucking disgusting behavior, I'm ashamed to call people like that my brother!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11400595
Poland
11/15/2012 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was all done watching at 4:11 when the soldier threw the puppy, fucking disgusting behavior, I'm ashamed to call people like that my brother!
 Quoting: 1nf1del

I would beat the shit out of that guy for that, Fucking hate people like that little pussy cowards like that need to take stuff out on defenseless animals makes me sick to my stomache, I'm actually pissed off after seeing that hope i meet the guy 1 day so i can break his legs.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
11/15/2012 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

sherlock...is that you?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
11/15/2012 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
I saw this months ago on youtube, it has beeen up a while..... Lets be honest though surely the to the people on here the stuff in this video is hardly a 'revelation'
 Quoting: TheEndOfTheWorldAsWeKnowIt

I think you may be suprised, I come across more awakened people on 'regular' forums.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

I would beat the shit out of that guy for that, Fucking hate people like that little pussy cowards like that need to take stuff out on defenseless animals makes me sick to my stomache, I'm actually pissed off after seeing that hope i meet the guy 1 day so i can break his legs.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11400595

That shit gives the rest of us good Americans a bad name, true enough we have a bunch of liberal morans, but we're not all that fucking callous, it embarrasses me to call myself an American!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
11/15/2012 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

we have found someone with a heart....thankyou

how the hell did you slip through the net of all the other zombies on this site?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
11/15/2012 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm afraid that this is the mentality and brainwashing that we are up against.
Vaellene

User ID: 27728913
United States
11/15/2012 02:46 PM

Report Abusive Post

AGREE that hurt me so bad to see. I was in IRAQ and if i were to have seen anything like that I would have taken full control of that person not only animals but murder too non-combat situations, Man kind is doomed Jesus is our ONLY hope
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27817684
United Kingdom
11/15/2012 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Being evil with animals bad, being evil with humans ok?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
11/15/2012 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

AGREE that hurt me so bad to see. I was in IRAQ and if i were to have seen anything like that I would have taken full control of that person not only animals but murder too non-combat situations, Man kind is doomed Jesus is our ONLY hope
 Quoting: Vaellene

The buck stops with me and you pal.

Time to grow up, stop looking for some mythological guy to come to protect and save you!

GET OFF YOUR KNEES!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Time to grow up, stop looking for some mythological guy to come to protect and save you!

GET OFF YOUR KNEES!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27609910

Ya, time to stop leaving everything to somebody who might not even exist, we need to own our own actions, take responsibility for ourselves and the retards among us!
Vaellene

User ID: 27728913
United States
11/15/2012 03:05 PM

Report Abusive Post

GET OFF YOUR KNEES!

Ya, time to stop leaving everything to somebody who might not even exist, we need to own our own actions, take responsibility for ourselves and the retards among us!

NEVER its all to obvious and very spiritual , God is very real. Please return to JESUS before its too late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
11/15/2012 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

GET OFF YOUR KNEES!

NEVER its all to obvious and very spiritual , God is very real. Please return to JESUS before its too late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So we just sit back and wait for this guy to come and turn things around do we?

Don't you think this is why the world is in the mess it is?

People are too busy sitting back arguing whos god is real, whos god is better whilst the REAL powrs that be destroy us and everything with it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

GET OFF YOUR KNEES!

You will soon find out what others already know!

Thread: Say Goodbye to all your materialistic wealth, family, friends and all your fuckin drama, the nightmare is almost over
TheEndOfTheWorldAsWeK​nowIt

User ID: 27608091
United Kingdom
11/16/2012 07:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: TheEndOfTheWorldAsWeKnowIt

I think you may be suprised, I come across more awakened people on 'regular' forums.

I actually agree OP, It does shock me how people ( not all ) on here talk about 'The sheeple' yet in the same breath they talk about things like the election like they aren't just two wings from the same bird, two middle management teams running for the same job, like it hasn't already been decided by tptb. I'm shocked a lot of the time by people claiming to be awake and then still talking about things that the ptb want people to still think. It shocks me still that on a site like this, where people claim to be seeking the truth still seem to be so taken in by the MSM. If you ever want a chat op then private message me or add me to your buddy list, it's been hard for me to find people that I can have a good conversation with. Thanks on behalf of the ones who are shocked by this for bringing it to their attention.... I will say though (playing devils advocate) Obviously I do not agree with war but not all Soldiers are like the pathtic excuses for a human being shown in this video take care Opie hf
"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death " Einstein

The people should not be afraid of the government, the government should be afraid of the people

GLP