Is this NOT proof of chemtrails?

aliensbro  (OP)

User ID: 27403091
United States
11/15/2012 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Is this NOT proof of chemtrails?
Show me a textbook explanation for how multiple contrails form into one storm system with an iridescent glow.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11541429
United States
11/15/2012 03:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh jesus. I didn't mean you were a partial asshole, only that these people are complete assholes. I thank you for your comment and for the help.
 Quoting: aliensbro

I'm not against you brother, I wholeheartedly agree that they are spraying shit on us, but you got to pick your battles!
aliensbro  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Your absolutely right. I tend to get offended.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 04:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Your absolutely right. I tend to get offended.

I understand, I try to stay away from the chemtrail topics because you can't make people believe, this is one of those fringe topics, most people are afraid of the truth because it would turn their whole world and everything they believe upside down, most people would commit suicide if they knew the real truth, Jack said it best! "You want the truth? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"
#Geomagnetic_Storm#

User ID: 1426914
United States
11/15/2012 04:14 PM

Report Abusive Post
Looks like a firefighting plane to me. putin
Geoshill

Link to my Gaming Channel….
[link to m.youtube.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22089462
Netherlands
11/15/2012 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
You have a textbook explanation for how these clouds form.. I find it hard to find a shred of fact in textbooks. You understand what your told to understand.

[link to contrailscience.com]

That's essentially what causes the clouds to form.
aliensbro  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
You have a textbook explanation for how these clouds form.. I find it hard to find a shred of fact in textbooks. You understand what your told to understand.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22089462

That is literally one of the dumbest things I may have ever heard in my life. Do you not remember when we had real clouds? I do, very vividly. Every now and then I still see one poking through the soup.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 04:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Looks like a firefighting plane to me. putin
 Quoting: #Geomagnetic_Storm#

We have already hammered that out, OP admitted he made a mistake!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25792038
United States
11/15/2012 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

That is literally one of the dumbest things I may have ever heard in my life. Do you not remember when we had real clouds? I do, very vividly. Every now and then I still see one poking through the soup.

They are just man made clouds...made of the same thing. Except, at altitude, they are ice clouds, like cirrus. In fact, contrails form contrail-cirrus!

Low altitude rain clouds are made of water droplets and condensation nuclei. And they are still in the sky.

You chemtards are literally the dumbest people on the planet.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 04:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

They are just man made clouds...made of the same thing. Except, at altitude, they are ice clouds, like cirrus. In fact, contrails form contrail-cirrus!

Low altitude rain clouds are made of water droplets and condensation nuclei. And they are still in the sky.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25792038

How do you explain one plane leaving a contrail and one not? If a contrail is going to persist and you see a contrail coming from one plane and dissipating and a persistent contrail from another, how do you explain that?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1611462
United States
11/15/2012 04:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

How do you explain one plane leaving a contrail and one not? If a contrail is going to persist and you see a contrail coming from one plane and dissipating and a persistent contrail from another, how do you explain that?
 Quoting: 1nf1del

Really great thread, Noble. Thank you so much. Please explain more.
aliensbro  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 05:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
The planes have to be at an exact point (altitude wise) for conditions to allow contrails.. It is impossible to convince someone of chemtrails.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 05:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Different altitudes, engine types, power settings..there are several variables. With you people...it's about "normal" contrails VS. "chemtrails".

So far, I have seen NOTHING to suggest any trail, no matter how long it lasts, is anything more than a contrail.

Of course, this won't be good enough for a chemtard who has learned about aviation and atmospheric science from OTHER chemtards.

Believe what ever your paranoid mind insists you believe. Don't let the fact that no one who has actually studied these subjects agrees with you people. It doesn't matter...chemtards say its true...it must be.
aliensbro  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
I originally researched chemtrails because I watched one form before my eyes. They don't just persist longer, they expand outward in rows and get bigger and bigger til it's a full cloud. Personally don't you think it would be a little less likely to not have weather modification programs in the running? I mean are we really that far in the stone age? We can blow the world up but not manipulate it.. pathetic.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
The planes have to be at an exact point (altitude wise) for conditions to allow contrails.. It is impossible to convince someone of chemtrails.

No, they have to be in the same conditions...not at the same altitude.

The conditions can exist at multiple altitudes at the same time...and not in layers which are between layers which are conducive to contrail creation.

The atmosphere is not uniform.

Go ahead...dismiss these facts because other chemtards tell you I'm wrong.

I love it!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 05:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
I originally researched chemtrails because I watched one form before my eyes. They don't just persist longer, they expand outward in rows and get bigger and bigger til it's a full cloud. Personally don't you think it would be a little less likely to not have weather modification programs in the running? I mean are we really that far in the stone age? We can blow the world up but not manipulate it.. pathetic.

Contrails can spread out...that doesn't mean they have chemicals in them..

Sheesh...

Ridiculous
aliensbro  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 05:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is a non issue.. So basically we're in agreement that planes fly over head, release an unknown vapor into the atmosphere, and that in turn forms clouds. So now we're arguing whether or not there are chemicals present in the vapor.. How stupid is this argument.
aliensbro  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 05:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
If I was in government, I would have chemicals in my clouds to further my own agenda. Why would an organization with unlimited funding NOT do this?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 05:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1611462

Maybe you didn't notice the screen name of the person you were responding to, my screen name is 1nf1del, or maybe you don't know how to read?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 05:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

Different altitudes, engine types, power settings..there are several variables. With you people...it's about "normal" contrails VS. "chemtrails".

So far, I have seen NOTHING to suggest any trail, no matter how long it lasts, is anything more than a contrail.

Of course, this won't be good enough for a chemtard who has learned about aviation and atmospheric science from OTHER chemtards.

Believe what ever your paranoid mind insists you believe. Don't let the fact that no one who has actually studied these subjects agrees with you people. It doesn't matter...chemtards say its true...it must be.

Is that so? I worked in the aviation field in the Navy, do you think you are schooling me in the aviation field? I'm listening!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 05:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

Is that so? I worked in the aviation field in the Navy, do you think you are schooling me in the aviation field? I'm listening!

Then why are you such a chemtard?!

What about aviation did I try to school you about? I was making reference to science. Hydrocarbon combustion and differences in atmospheric layers.

Tell me, what increases as part of exhaust as efficiency increases?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 05:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Come on, tell me where I've made an error in that post.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1611462
United States
11/15/2012 05:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

Maybe you didn't notice the screen name of the person you were responding to, my screen name is 1nf1del, or maybe you don't know how to read?

I saw the name and know how to read. Why so rude? We have a nice thread going here. I'm just learning...
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 05:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

What about aviation did I try to school you about? I was making reference to science. Hydrocarbon combustion and differences in atmospheric layers.

I'm listening!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

I saw the name and know how to read. Why so rude? We have a nice thread going here. I'm just learning...

Why did you call me Noble?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 05:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
If I was in government, I would have chemicals in my clouds to further my own agenda. Why would an organization with unlimited funding NOT do this?

It's not about why they would
or why they wouldn't, it's about lack of evidence that they DO!

The trails in the sky have not been proven to contain any chemicals other than combustion gases and water vapor from jet engines.

There is NOTHING but speculation, assumption and paranoid nonsense.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 05:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Awe...poor cry-pussy!!

Boo hoo
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 05:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm listening!

Sure you are...

If you were...you'd answer my fucking question....stupid!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 05:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm listening!

Sure you are...

If you were...you'd answer my fucking question....stupid!

You are the one that knows so tell me, I'm listening!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 05:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Awe...poor cry-pussy!!

Boo hoo

Is that all you got coward, insults? You came rushing up in here to prove us wrong, soooo GO!

GLP