Is this NOT proof of chemtrails?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1611462
United States
11/15/2012 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Is this NOT proof of chemtrails?

Maybe you didn't notice the screen name of the person you were responding to, my screen name is 1nf1del, or maybe you don't know how to read?
 Quoting: 1nf1del

I saw the name and know how to read. Why so rude? We have a nice thread going here. I'm just learning...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1611462

Why did you call me Noble?

Awe...poor cry-pussy!!

Boo hoo
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25792038

Still LMFAO boss!!!! You owe me $l0.00. LOL
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27743280
United States
11/15/2012 06:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
I mean at this point we're just arguing symantecs, come on people. You can even see the hatch open.

[link to youtu.be]
 Quoting: aliensbro

No its not.
aliensbro  (OP)

User ID: 27403091
United States
11/15/2012 06:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
If I was in government, I would have chemicals in my clouds to further my own agenda. Why would an organization with unlimited funding NOT do this?

It's not about why they would
or why they wouldn't, it's about lack of evidence that they DO!

The trails in the sky have not been proven to contain any chemicals other than combustion gases and water vapor from jet engines.

There is NOTHING but speculation, assumption and paranoid nonsense.

This isn't a courtroom you fucking peasant, it's a conspiracy website. No, no one has went up in the sky and collected a chem trail for testing. However they have done tree bark tests in heavily chemtrailed areas which reveal extremely high levels of aluminum oxide, barium, strontium, and titanium.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25792038
United States
11/15/2012 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

Then why are you such a chemtard?!

What about aviation did I try to school you about? I was making reference to science. Hydrocarbon combustion and differences in atmospheric layers.

Tell me, what increases as part of exhaust as efficiency increases?

I'm listening!

Sure you are...

If you were...you'd answer my fucking question....stupid!

You are the one that knows so tell me, I'm listening!

I knew you had no idea.

It's obvious that you're just another clueless chemtard.

It's all you'll ever be.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 06:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
If I was in government, I would have chemicals in my clouds to further my own agenda. Why would an organization with unlimited funding NOT do this?

The trails in the sky have not been proven to contain any chemicals other than combustion gases and water vapor from jet engines.

This isn't a courtroom you fucking peasant, it's a conspiracy website. No, no one has went up in the sky and collected a chem trail for testing. However they have done tree bark tests in heavily chemtrailed areas which reveal extremely high levels of aluminum oxide, barium, strontium, and titanium.

So, finding something in tree bark automatically means it came from the trails?!

Fucking moron...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26102938
Australia
11/15/2012 06:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why would anyone ever put out a fire at high altitude..

DO YOU WANT THE ATMOSPHERE TO CATCH ON FIRE AND BURN UP??

WELL DO YA?????
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11541429
United States
11/15/2012 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm listening!

Sure you are...

If you were...you'd answer my fucking question....stupid!

You are the one that knows so tell me, I'm listening!

I knew you had no idea.

It's obvious that you're just another clueless chemtard.

It's all you'll ever be.

Right, so you have no fucking clue! Gotcha!
aliensbro  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

So, finding something in tree bark automatically means it came from the trails?!

Fucking moron...

Yes, actually it does. Tree bark is only going to collect whatever's in the atmosphere. It's not like they picked 1 random tree and did the test. You are literally too stupid to argue with.

Why would anyone ever put out a fire at high altitude..

DO YOU WANT THE ATMOSPHERE TO CATCH ON FIRE AND BURN UP??

WELL DO YA?????
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26102938

*Flicks a lighter* Oh. Didn't blow up, and never will as our atmosphere is not flammable. Are you retarded?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25447468
United States
11/15/2012 06:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
I could be wrong here, but wouldn't fighting fires with a boeing 747 be just about the most ineffecient way to combat combustion? Edit: That plane also says something like "griffin international" on the side. Another edit: I think I also see a backwards American flag on the front of the plane, i.e. military. Not sure if that's what it is though.

Not only COULD you be wrong, you ARE wrong!

This was a high altitude drop test, for testing the mechanism under extremes. Normally, the plane would be much lower and slower.

Also, it's "Evergreen".
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1211465

I'm glad you're so obsessed with yourself but please answer this. If there is nothing going on with so called chemtrails then why did they only come into existence in the last twenty years? Maybe you are too young to remember, but back in the 70s and 80s you never saw this sort of thing. Sure you'd see planes leaving contrails that hung around for five minutes to a half an hour, but we have contrails lasting hours upon hours that was unheard of before the last few decades. Has something changed in the atmosphere to make them stay longer? Is it the exhaust fumes from jupiter igniting? Governments openly admit to seeding clouds and such, to call people chemtards when our own government admits to it is just silly. They just don't admit to it causing any harm to people which is what they did with tabacco and many other things in the past.
aliensbro  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 06:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
I could be wrong here, but wouldn't fighting fires with a boeing 747 be just about the most ineffecient way to combat combustion? Edit: That plane also says something like "griffin international" on the side. Another edit: I think I also see a backwards American flag on the front of the plane, i.e. military. Not sure if that's what it is though.

This was a high altitude drop test, for testing the mechanism under extremes. Normally, the plane would be much lower and slower.

Also, it's "Evergreen".

I'm glad you're so obsessed with yourself but please answer this. If there is nothing going on with so called chemtrails then why did they only come into existence in the last twenty years? Maybe you are too young to remember, but back in the 70s and 80s you never saw this sort of thing. Sure you'd see planes leaving contrails that hung around for five minutes to a half an hour, but we have contrails lasting hours upon hours that was unheard of before the last few decades. Has something changed in the atmosphere to make them stay longer? Is it the exhaust fumes from jupiter igniting? Governments openly admit to seeding clouds and such, to call people chemtards when our own government admits to it is just silly. They just don't admit to it causing any harm to people which is what they did with tabacco and many other things in the past.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25447468

Well said. Cloud seeding has been admitted lmao. So back to the OP, now aren't we just arguing symantecs?
wicked props
User ID: 746351
United States
11/15/2012 07:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to coto2.wordpress.com]

[link to www.fas.org]

SEC. 7. DEFINITIONS.

In this Act:

(1) The term `space' means all space extending upward from an altitude greater than 60 kilometers above the surface of the earth and any celestial body in such space.

(2)(A) The terms `weapon' and `weapons system' mean a device capable of any of the following:

(i) Damaging or destroying an object (whether in outer space, in the atmosphere, or on earth) by--

(I) firing one or more projectiles to collide with that object;

(II) detonating one or more explosive devices in close proximity to that object;

(III) directing a source of energy (including molecular or atomic energy, subatomic particle beams, electromagnetic radiation, plasma, or extremely low frequency (ELF) or ultra low frequency (ULF) energy radiation) against that object; or

(IV) any other unacknowledged or as yet undeveloped means.

(ii) Inflicting death or injury on, or damaging or destroying, a person (or the biological life, bodily health, mental health, or physical and economic well-being of a person)--

(I) through the use of any of the means described in clause (i) or subparagraph (B);

(II) through the use of land-based, sea-based, or space-based systems using radiation, electromagnetic, psychotronic, sonic, laser, or other energies directed at individual persons or targeted populations for the purpose of information war, mood management, or mind control of such persons or populations; or

(III) by expelling chemical or biological agents in the vicinity of a person.

(B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--

(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;

(ii) chemtrails;

(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;

(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;

(v) laser weapons systems;

(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and

(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.

[link to stopsprayingcalifornia.com]

I remember the real sky.
fire fighting plane? not too many fires at 30,000+ feet
look here too

[link to question911.com]

Aerosol Crimes Look - up in the sky - If the information in this well researched documentary is true, we have a lot of things in this world that need to be fixed. Should give us all a lot to contemplate. [Buy the DVD]

Aerosol Crimes 1of3 (WMV 47megs)

Aerosol Crimes 2of3 (WMV 47megs)

Aerosol Crimes 3of3 (WMV 47megs)

Clouds of Death This dramatic brief film looks at the topic above with a bit more conclusion and dramatic effect.

Clouds of Death (WMV 45megs)

perhaps I'm insane too, or crazy or a moran too.
maybe all you disinfo shills should use more fluoride.

thanks for stopping by! nice chatting with you
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Does anyone know why the USFS excluded Evergreen from being awarded a contract as of 6/29/2012. Could it be that other government agency? (bad associations or something?) They can haul 20,000 gallons.

I really hate it when they spray they're shit in the air, and some tools actually think it's contrails. These planes fly low and slow. Easy as all hell to see.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 08:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
their shit, I mean.....not they're. You know what I mean? lol
Noble

User ID: 1211465
United States
11/16/2012 07:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

Also, it's "Evergreen".

Well said. Cloud seeding has been admitted lmao. So back to the OP, now aren't we just arguing symantecs?

Cloud seeding doesn't result in long white trails in the sky.
Favorite Karma:

12/21/2012 "Can you admit you are a shill?"

No, I can't. Because that would be a lie.

Can you admit that you are a gullible loser?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 07:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to coto2.wordpress.com]

[link to www.fas.org]

SEC. 7. DEFINITIONS.

In this Act:

(1) The term `space' means all space extending upward from an altitude greater than 60 kilometers above the surface of the earth and any celestial body in such space.

(2)(A) The terms `weapon' and `weapons system' mean a device capable of any of the following:

(i) Damaging or destroying an object (whether in outer space, in the atmosphere, or on earth) by--

(I) firing one or more projectiles to collide with that object;

(II) detonating one or more explosive devices in close proximity to that object;

(III) directing a source of energy (including molecular or atomic energy, subatomic particle beams, electromagnetic radiation, plasma, or extremely low frequency (ELF) or ultra low frequency (ULF) energy radiation) against that object; or

(IV) any other unacknowledged or as yet undeveloped means.

(ii) Inflicting death or injury on, or damaging or destroying, a person (or the biological life, bodily health, mental health, or physical and economic well-being of a person)--

(I) through the use of any of the means described in clause (i) or subparagraph (B);

(II) through the use of land-based, sea-based, or space-based systems using radiation, electromagnetic, psychotronic, sonic, laser, or other energies directed at individual persons or targeted populations for the purpose of information war, mood management, or mind control of such persons or populations; or

(III) by expelling chemical or biological agents in the vicinity of a person.

(B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--

(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;

(ii) chemtrails;

(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;

(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;

(v) laser weapons systems;

(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and

(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.

[link to stopsprayingcalifornia.com]

I remember the real sky.
fire fighting plane? not too many fires at 30,000+ feet
look here too

[link to question911.com]

Aerosol Crimes Look - up in the sky - If the information in this well researched documentary is true, we have a lot of things in this world that need to be fixed. Should give us all a lot to contemplate. [Buy the DVD]

Aerosol Crimes 1of3 (WMV 47megs)

Aerosol Crimes 2of3 (WMV 47megs)

Aerosol Crimes 3of3 (WMV 47megs)

Clouds of Death This dramatic brief film looks at the topic above with a bit more conclusion and dramatic effect.

Clouds of Death (WMV 45megs)

perhaps I'm insane too, or crazy or a moran too.
maybe all you disinfo shills should use more fluoride.

thanks for stopping by! nice chatting with you
 Quoting: wicked props 746351

"buy the DVD" "dramatic effect"

SUCKER!

How is a DVD created by OTHER chemtards any more evidence than what you chemtards spew in forums?! It's the same ignorant nonsense.

The trails are contrails. There is no evidence that what you see in the sky, has anything to do with what you just posted. HR2977 was about keeping war out of space...And the trails we see have NOTHING to do with that bill! The only reason you people link this bill...to the trails, is because you are stupid and paranoid...not to mention hilariously pathetic.

These are facts. Go ahead...connect dots that don't even exist.

You may not know that you're paranoid...but I know you are!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 08:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

Also, it's "Evergreen".

I'm 47 years old, and I have seen these trails through my entire life. You can't take that away from me with your ignorant claims. Yes, there are MORE of them now because there are more planes, flights, airports. Yes, I have seen them last for hours. It's not rare or unusual...and I can't understand why chemtards only noticed them 20 years ago. They have been around for over 80 years....closer to 100.

Cloud seeding is NOT a "government" project. It's performed by civilian businesses for the most part. I'm sure there are some military applications on the battlefield...but how is that affecting US?! And it doesn't result in long white trails. Cloud seeding is adding condensation nuclei to existing clouds. It has nothing to do with long white trails. In fact, the altitude that the clouds are seeded is too low for the exhaust from the planes to create trails.

If you want to believe that cloud seeding causes harm, then prove it. But don't make stupid paranoid nonsense up about it being a government plot. There is no evidence to support the claim.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 08:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
But, please, continue to post ignorant bullshit about subjects you have OBVIOUSLY never studied (no, googling "chemtrails" and accepting everything you find as fact is NOT studying).

It's hilarious.

Thanks for the laughs...

Carry on!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 10:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Does anyone know why the USFS excluded Evergreen from being awarded a contract as of 6/29/2012. Could it be that other government agency? (bad associations or something?) They can haul 20,000 gallons.

I really hate it when they spray they're shit in the air, and some tools actually think it's contrails. These planes fly low and slow. Easy as all hell to see.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1611462
wicked props
User ID: 1317249
United States
11/16/2012 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

SUCKER!

How is a DVD created by OTHER chemtards any more evidence than what you chemtards spew in forums?! It's the same ignorant nonsense.

The trails are contrails. There is no evidence that what you see in the sky, has anything to do with what you just posted. HR2977 was about keeping war out of space...And the trails we see have NOTHING to do with that bill! The only reason you people link this bill...to the trails, is because you are stupid and paranoid...not to mention hilariously pathetic.

you can download for free retard....

contrails go away, they dont expand for hours.
you cant use chemtrails in space. look in the sky.

and I would guess that you think a jetliner fits through a 16 foot hole before evaporating.
aliensbro  (OP)

United States
11/16/2012 07:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

SUCKER!

and I would guess that you think a jetliner fits through a 16 foot hole before evaporating.
 Quoting: wicked props 1317249

^^Thisbanana2
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/17/2012 08:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

SUCKER!

Quoting: wicked props 1317249

Wrong, contrails can and do last for hours...even days, if the conditional are right.

Go ahead, ask any atmospheric scientist on the planet if I'm right.

I dare ya!

Also, I'm uninterested in your ignorant paranoia about 9/11.

GLP