Promiscuity is sadly very common in the West

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27811313
Finland
11/15/2012 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Promiscuity is sadly very common in the West
Promiscuity is sadly very common in the West and is related to changing moral values. It’s a sign of mental underdevelopment. People are lonely, some lost and seek acceptance from sex. However, it can be destructive for person in longer term if you live life where every single weekend you mate with new partner. For some people, one night-stands are also way to engage into new relationships, I know numerous of cases how people started their relationship with casual sex. Not necessarily the most romantic way to start relationship. At the end there’s no love in one-night stands..
cowardlyMe
User ID: 20395699
United States
11/15/2012 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Promiscuity is sadly very common in the West
I think it's a sign of the growing epidemic of narcissism. People only think of themselves and gratifying their own needs. Thus, promiscuity and cheating. Throw in the decline of religion and you see what we have today.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27418740
United States
11/15/2012 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is what happens when you let J-ews own the media.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 27811313
Finland
11/15/2012 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think it's a sign of the growing epidemic of narcissism. People only think of themselves and gratifying their own needs. Thus, promiscuity and cheating. Throw in the decline of religion and you see what we have today.
 Quoting: cowardlyMe 20395699

Christian values were the basement of West, and our present success is because this strong base. But the base has been eroding for a long time now, and we are seeing the results. If we do not see revival of Bible, we will see breakdown of Western civilization.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25306942
United States
11/15/2012 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Christian values were the basement of West, and our present success is because this strong base. But the base has been eroding for a long time now, and we are seeing the results. If we do not see revival of Bible, we will see breakdown of Western civilization.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27811313

ohyeah
Sneetch

User ID: 14967850
United States
11/15/2012 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I feel like this is also a result of the evolution of the Western woman, and nobody wanting to put up with their shit.
We were meant to live for so much more, have we lost ourselves?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12064276
United States
11/15/2012 08:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
what about the arabs ?they even have a harem...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24433009
United States
11/15/2012 08:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
to either their own. You live your life your way, others can live it theirs, and neither the two need meet.

I'm not the type to sleep around and have many partners, but if people want to, more power to them.

It's called FREEDOM, you republican hypocrits.

And democrat fuckheads... we want to keep our guns. :)
Fred
User ID: 26677941
United States
11/15/2012 08:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Worrying too much about "morality" is destructive. Follow the golden rule and forget about the nonsense. Use protection, be honest and have fun. If one day you go for a sleep over and never leave, good for you.

Much better than waiting for sex until the wedding night and deciding that it sucks :-)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25447468
United States
11/15/2012 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

Finland has success? Never hear about you guys anywhere sorry for my lack of knowledge.
Deej

User ID: 27782088
United States
11/15/2012 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Promiscuity is sadly very common in the West and is related to changing moral values. It’s a sign of mental underdevelopment. People are lonely, some lost and seek acceptance from sex. However, it can be destructive for person in longer term if you live life where every single weekend you mate with new partner. For some people, one night-stands are also way to engage into new relationships, I know numerous of cases how people started their relationship with casual sex. Not necessarily the most romantic way to start relationship. At the end there’s no love in one-night stands..

God I hope you get laid soon!

This obvious frustration is laughable...

putin
No matter what happens... just say "Thank You." - D W Fierce
Jason
User ID: 22912311
United States
11/15/2012 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
I feel like this is also a result of the evolution of the Western woman, and nobody wanting to put up with their shit.
 Quoting: Sneetch

That's devolution.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27815629
Russia
11/15/2012 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
11/15/2012 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Right and you're in Finland so I'm sure you're the top authority on what's going on in the west.

Fucking foreigners...

Best never heard or seen.

I for one am not promiscuous, and I never have been.
abeliever
Members

User ID: 17868616
United States
11/15/2012 09:02 PM

Report Abusive Post

You are very young, foolish, or naive to believe that promiscuity is just common in the west....try common in the WORLD!
NhinXa
User ID: 22912311
United States
11/16/2012 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, promiscuity is very destructive to a society. The anthropologist J.D. Unwin did a major study on this with almost a hundred different cultures, new and old, and found out that every culture that did not control its sexuality, that it degraded itself intellectually, technologically, architecturally and was even conquered at times.
danwa

User ID: 26830438
United States
11/16/2012 12:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
We have been promiscuous from the dawn of time, we just have more ways to display and "see" it in our current reality.

GLP