I believe WW III has just started

Star Traveler
User ID: 22441207
United States
11/15/2012 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I believe WW III has just started
HAHA ROMNEY isn't even elected and this will be Obama's blunder!

Everyone was saying the whole time, if you vote Romney, you will get middle east war, well????

What now bitches?? Look like Obama is fulfilling the prophecies!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26872940
New Zealand
11/15/2012 05:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
"World War" would involve more than a few countries right?

Is there any activity from other countries yet?
Star Traveler
User ID: 22441207
United States
11/15/2012 05:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey liberals, thank you for starting World War 3
Resister

User ID: 669410
United States
11/15/2012 05:19 PM

Report Abusive Post
With all the stuff going on in the Middle East right now does anyone else have the feeling this is it?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9581395

Not WW III, but it could be a major regional war.
 Quoting: mathetes

Wouldn't ww3 be inevitable if a regional war happened?

If the whole region goes after Israel, someone would have to step in on Israels behalf.
 Quoting: *Evan*

Actually, if what I expect to happen, happens, Israel will shock the world with a sweeping defeat of almost all the surrounding countries, with no outside help. But its not the end of it, by far

It has happened before. It could happen again. However, doesn't the end times narrative describe Israel being nearly demolished and invaded by massive amounts of troops before being miraculously delivered by the hand of God?

Maybe we just aren't to that point yet. Perhaps this is what sets that up.
"God forbid we should ever be 20 years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, & always, well informed... If they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty... Let them take arms... What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. " - Thomas Jefferson in 1787
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27125285
Spain
11/15/2012 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

If the whole region goes after Israel, someone would have to step in on Israels behalf.

Actually, if what I expect to happen, happens, Israel will shock the world with a sweeping defeat of almost all the surrounding countries, with no outside help. But its not the end of it, by far

It has happened before. It could happen again. However, doesn't the end times narrative describe Israel being nearly demolished and invaded by massive amounts of troops before being miraculously delivered by the hand of God?

Quoting: Resister

"being miraculously delivered by the hand of God" yeh! and after that it will be the god's mandate to expand its fascist and atheistic state across the globe.
5a
That is: God is to smitten many who love Him and deliver those who hate Him. cool..
*Evan*

User ID: 21948600
United States
11/15/2012 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

"being miraculously delivered by the hand of God" yeh! and after that it will be the god's mandate to expand its fascist and atheistic state across the globe.
5a
That is: God is to smitten many who love Him and deliver those who hate Him. cool..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27125285

lol, you make no sense, what little sense I can get out of what you said is inaccurate.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27825972
United States
11/15/2012 05:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow this many responses troll free! New record?

I agree with previous responses that the timing of this in contrast with other current political events in the USA is impeccable. I've got a feeling Israel is all in this time.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27684957
United Kingdom
11/15/2012 05:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
I reckon there will be a lot of sabre-rattling and some smoke and mirrors before they settle down again. No WW3 though, as that would have to involve nearly all of us to qualify.....

I hope!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14392840
United States
11/15/2012 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

No world war till China gets involved. Im betting on Red Dawn..

Everyones buying their little trinkets at Walmart and watching Israel which doesnt give a hoot about Christians and their wacky beliefs in Jesus. Meanwhile all the christian soccer moms are praising JAY SUS ! while showing their rich church friends the shofar they bought in Israel. (yawn) They like the tourist money Christians hand over, that is all.

All the middle east chaos distracting us from the great dragon about to awaken which is China.
 Quoting: APOLLO ILLUMINIST

Revelation 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

Spot on...

Currency (money) is like a current that funds government... when it dries up so does their power.

Kings of the East are the China or "Ring of Fire" region nations, Eastern trading block and BRICS nations are dumping the dollar... the currency (current) is drying up!
 Quoting: ChivalryKnight

Hi Chivalry ! Yes, good job ! China is the only country that can provide the 200 million man army of prophecy..

China owns most of our debt. The crashing of currency is indeed the drying up of the river Euphrates, then the Kings of the East will march in..
Betrayed Us Once
User ID: 1351603
United States
11/15/2012 06:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fool Me. Betrayed Us Again? Never happenski. Promiski.

World War Three Started in 1972. You are a little late.

World War Western Anarchy? Well that is escalating every day.

May I ASS MIST YOU?
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/15/2012 06:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

5a

lol, you make no sense, what little sense I can get out of what you said is inaccurate.

I am not native english speaker and i was trying to sound sarcastic; but in your regard it is very clear that are struggling with reading comprehension, and in all probability you have a mind of a goofy twisted midget.
*Evan*

United States
11/15/2012 06:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

5a

I am not native english speaker and i was trying to sound sarcastic; but in your regard it is very clear that are struggling with reading comprehension, and in all probability you have a mind of a goofy twisted midget.

So now you are racist against goofy twisted midgets?

We prefer the term "little people" ok?
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/15/2012 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

5a

yeh, take it that way: i am racist aganst you.
*Evan*

United States
11/15/2012 06:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

yeh, take it that way: i am racist aganst you.

I knew it.

Hey, I should start pulling the race card more often. The libtards do, and it seems to work.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27824051
Argentina
11/15/2012 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
I believe you have eaten all the propaganda around. Just sayin'...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1129812
United States
11/15/2012 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
It has
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 06:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
I believe you have eaten all the propaganda around. Just sayin'...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27824051

Not this time...although, you can keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel safer.

Truly though...It has begun.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 06:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Everyone was saying the whole time, if you vote Romney, you will get middle east war, well????

Quoting: Star Traveler 22441207

I literally was just saying that earlier to a couple of friends of mine. Very true indeed.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 06:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
"World War" would involve more than a few countries right?

Is there any activity from other countries yet?
 Quoting: Doommincus Maximus

It all starts from where the oil flows, and moves outward from there.

You'll see...wink
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1383264
United States
11/15/2012 06:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, I feel the same and that these are end days.
7 years of tribulations is about to begin.
Grab your Bible folks!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15092331

Always be ready to meet your maker and get right with God.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27711841
United States
11/15/2012 06:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Star Traveler 22441207

I literally was just saying that earlier to a couple of friends of mine. Very true indeed.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1129812

The MIC class must have war spending. Romney would have rolled over and given them their toys (ex: 200 ship navy) without this temper tantrum. he would have taken toys away from the current american people.

Obama was going to give gifts to them (the MIC) too, and he is certainly going to dole out gifts to some americans. But he now has the reason to deny even more future generations of Americans the nominal standard of living they should have been entitled to. you know, the standard of living europeans enjoyed for the last 50 years or so.
Artaius

User ID: 27808111
Germany
11/15/2012 06:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Somehow. At least we´re one step further towards.
Anyone just needs to view the progress of the last months.
This shit´s been brewing for some time now... must escalate at some point. We´re at a point in time, where it doesn´t need so much for it to escalate on a whole new scale.

With all the stuff going on in the Middle East right now does anyone else have the feeling this is it?

Last Edited by A r c on 11/15/2012 06:36 PM
There will come a time when you believe everything ends.
This will be the beginning
[Louis L'Amour]

~ A r c t u r u s
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27808088
United Kingdom
11/15/2012 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
a nothing burger. Israel always starts an offense when elections are near, just like they did in 2008 and b4. If the government does a "good job" from the point of the Israeli public in pounding the enemy it gets reelected. If not it loses like in 2008.
MatrixLNIN11

User ID: 20347511
United States
11/15/2012 06:42 PM

Report Abusive Post

Its Not like this scenario that will involve NUKE TERRORISM, hasn't been warned about and GUARANTEED over and over for about 17 years...

Thread: Popular prophet of our time predicts war to come to Iran at the hands of Israel.

Thread: JUST-IN: Israel says "Today, Time for Diplomacy on Iran is Over"! Attack is within Weeks! Israel Running Civil-Alert Tests! (Page 4)

Sollogs been warning about this for 17 years back in 1995

Thread: BREAKING!!! - ‘Panetta believes Israel will attack Iran this spring' (Page 2)

Thread: BRKG: Iran "ready for war" against Israel (Page 3)

Thread: BRKG: Iran "ready for war" against Israel (Page 3)

Thread: Psychic Predicts Israel will attack Iran this Fall and more....

Thread: The Rule of ISRAEL will ENDURE FOR MILLENENIA once it emerges unscathed from WW3 and the global economic collapse! (Page 2)

Thread: Breaking: IRAN "WELCOMES" ISRAEL STRIKE; "WE COULD GET RID OF ISRAEL FOREVER" (Page 5)

Thread: Israel Ready for War! Month Long War with Iran with Hundreds of Missiles

Thread: Breaking: IRAN "WELCOMES" ISRAEL STRIKE; "WE COULD GET RID OF ISRAEL FOREVER" (Page 5)

Thread: Israel needs to go ahead and attack Iran

Thread: Israel is Ultra Prepared and Ultra Not Stupid , ITS TIME FOR IRAN TO BACK DOWN ! (Page 4)

Thread: if israel is destroyed so will you be (Page 3)

Thread: JUST-IN: Israel says "Today, Time for Diplomacy on Iran is Over"! Attack is within Weeks! Israel Running Civil-Alert Tests! (Page 4)

Thread: BREAKING!!!! - ‘Israel to Give Obama 12 Hours Notice on Attacking Iran’ (Page 7)

There is no other human or modern PROPHET on the planet with that kind of INSIDE information and warning for this generation.

so looks like mankind is about to enter the age of nuclear terrorism. This reality was set in motion long ago and very unlikely to avert at this point... which is probably why many prophets of the old and NEW, have foreseen this future "line" since they could not unless it "HAPPENED".

sadly, 99% of the world will just sit by and allow this CABAL to lead most of humanity to a SLAUGHTER.

If you think NUKES won't be used in this conflict, you're in complete denial.

and what are the PEOPLE going to do to stop this EVIL?

Thread: the ELNIN 9/11 2001 WARNING connected to ELENIN 11/9/11, and the NINth or ELEventh Month??

Thread: Atleast Israel has got the GUTS to stand up to this VIRUS called ISLAM

Thread: ISRAEL WAR GAME/ATTACK ON IRAN SIMULATION scheduled NOVEMBER 9th connects to 911 PROPHECY/WARNING from 2008?! WoW

nov
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25765737
Netherlands
11/16/2012 06:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
ww3 will take place on a sunday

THINK about it

btw, Mitt Romney's victory speech was 1118 words long wink
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26860799

1118?

11: 18 as in time?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18713240
United States
11/16/2012 07:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

yes, this is it
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24211332
Canada
11/16/2012 07:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hey Canada will help.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24211332
Canada
11/16/2012 07:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hey Canada will help.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24211332

[link to www.israeltoday.co.il]
natasha77

User ID: 27743572
United States
11/16/2012 07:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
ww3 involves 2 continents.

China, USA, would be involved, according to what I have read.
SPEAK UP. SILENCE IS DEADLY!

I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.
natasha77

User ID: 27743572
United States
11/16/2012 07:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
ww3 involves 2 continents.

China, USA, would be involved, according to what I have read.
SPEAK UP. SILENCE IS DEADLY!

I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

GLP