Oengus
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 12527214
United States
11/15/2012 04:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Breaking: USA has join the SSP: Keshe Foundation
The title says it all. along with Brazil, Australia, and Congo they all received the technology today (link to USA post [link to www.keshefoundation.org]
We are proud to announce that today 15.11.2012 the Nation of United States of America has received the USB stick containing all patents and blueprints of nuclear reactor plasma spaceship technology of the Keshe Foundation.

We welcome our American brothers in the family of the Keshe Foundations’ spaceship program and surely we will reach new horizons with the addition of American government and NASA to our family.

Note

Following My letter offering as a gift the spaceship program to the ambassador of USA in Belgium in late October, on the 6.11.2012 at 3.45 pm I was in receipt of an e-mail in response to this friendly offer from the USA embassy in Brussels.

The content of the e-mail from the embassy confirmed that USA is ready to accept the gift of the nuclear reactor plasma spaceship technology of the Keshe Foundation and in return e-mails immediately the date was agreed as was suggested by the embassy.

Today 15.11.2012 at 3pm at the appointed place the director of the Keshe Foundation and the senior officer of the US embassy met in a friendly and cordially manner and the spaceship technology USB stick was handed over to the government of United States of America.

We have offered the US and NASA our full support for their development and deployment of this technology.

With this meeting and exchange of nuclear technology we hope to bring to an end the lasting apparent animosity between the two nations.

We shall build on this progress to bring peace into space for all nations.

I as the director of the Keshe Foundation and an Iranian nuclear scientist thank his Excellency president Obama for ordering such a move by his embassy.

In our meeting we have reached and extended the hand of peace from our side to His nation and I hope this will be reciprocated the same by his Excellency president Obama, now that borders have become meaningless with deployment of this new spaceship program and technology.

I thank the American ambassador his Excellency Mr. Gutman for this most gracious move and I am sure the first steps towards peace between two nations as is the wish of Iran has come to take shape.

With Kindest regards to all men of peace

M T Keshe
The director of the Keshe Foundation

Quoting:

I am going to be sending emails and calling the US Embassy, in Brussels, to get confirmation from them myself. If this is a hoax then this will blow it out of the water. I want to ask everyone that is ok with it to do the same thing. I am also going to start emailing all MSM here in the US to get one of them to cover this, i ask you to do the same if you are willing to.

The cat is out of the bag, now lets see what it does not.
"we all need a helping hand, at the same time giving two to help" - me
Oengus  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Breaking: USA has join the SSP: Keshe Foundation
5a
Oengus  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 05:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15056784
Australia
11/15/2012 05:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did I not say that Australia would do nothing until uncle sam gave them the nod? There's the proof.
Oengus  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did I not say that Australia would do nothing until uncle sam gave them the nod? There's the proof.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15056784

and it was a big nod. start asking the media there to cover this story, i have already send an email to most media here asking them to do the same.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16453458
United States
11/15/2012 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
I dig this thread. Thanks OP.

hf
Oengus  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 05:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
I dig this thread. Thanks OP.

hf
 Quoting: AkashicRecord

You are welcome. This is for everyone of us here on Earth and it should not be hidden from anyone.

hf

Last Edited by Oengus on 11/15/2012 05:16 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8194243
United States
11/15/2012 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
KE$HE
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15056784
Australia
11/15/2012 05:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

and it was a big nod. start asking the media there to cover this story, i have already send an email to most media here asking them to do the same.
 Quoting: Oengus

My guess is the media will need verification from the embassy or government. I intend to send the Australian embassy in Belgium an email to confirm receipt of the usb stick. However I will be surprised if they bother to reply. I am still waiting for a reply to an email I sent a couple of months ago concerning the Keshe Foundation and their technology.
Oengus  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 05:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

My guess is the media will need verification from the embassy or government. I intend to send the Australian embassy in Belgium an email to confirm receipt of the usb stick. However I will be surprised if they bother to reply. I am still waiting for a reply to an email I sent a couple of months ago concerning the Keshe Foundation and their technology.

I am still sending emails out to the media here hopping one of them will at least start asking some questions. I have also sent an email to the US Embassy asking Mr.Gutman the same thing. Because we all have to remember one thing here, without asking questions we will get no answers.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27671777
France
11/15/2012 05:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
keshe's sub atomic theory is wack. surely a hoax
Oengus  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 05:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where are the people that live in these other counties? is anyone asking questions about it? Where are the people that keep saying he is a scam, could this not be the time to prove it? Why is there so little take about this when the claims are so large?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21943549
United States
11/15/2012 05:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
So what! The government has some new technology. Big deal. Like they would allow ANY of it to benefit the average American. We will be forced to pay for it, x100. We will NEVER see it. We will NEVER benefit from it. We WILL be exploited to the maximum by the government using this new technology in whatever harmful ways they can invent, to do the most amount of destruction to our way of life.
Oengus  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 05:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27671777

then explain where it is "wack" and why you see it that way.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3694399
United States
11/15/2012 05:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
The USA has had Keshe tech for over 60 years. They wont let the secrets get out let alone join in on it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27671777
France
11/15/2012 05:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

tell us when someone sucessfully replicate one of his plasma reactor.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 05:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
So what! The government has some new technology. Big deal. Like they would allow ANY of it to benefit the average American. We will be forced to pay for it, x100. We will NEVER see it. We will NEVER benefit from it. We WILL be exploited to the maximum by the government using this new technology in whatever harmful ways they can invent, to do the most amount of destruction to our way of life.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21943549

Oh yea, I forgot to add, this is my positive opinion!
I gave it the smell test and.... it didn't pass.
Oengus  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 06:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

If this technology is use for corruption then yes bad thing will happen most likely ending in a large war. We the people of these nations have to make it known that we know about it that we want it used the right way. There is some much to this technology that it cannot be understood anytime soon, maybe 1,000s of years.

Everyone also must understand that it WILL NOT BE FREE, as it will cost to make the reactors, further research, medical, and other things.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

If this technology is use for corruption then yes bad thing will happen most likely ending in a large war. We the people of these nations have to make it known that we know about it that we want it used the right way. There is some much to this technology that it cannot be understood anytime soon, maybe 1,000s of years.

Everyone also must understand that it WILL NOT BE FREE, as it will cost to make the reactors, further research, medical, and other things.

I agree OP. I do think mankind is fully capable of producing these types of technologies for everyone. I'm sure we have these and probably much better already, but you could never release free energy to the masses now, they are only educated in fear, shop and submit. It would take several generations to re-educate everyone to a few truths...
Oengus  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 06:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

tell us when someone sucessfully replicate one of his plasma reactor.

The Italians confirmed they received the technology, so only a matter of time. And Japan has hinted about it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25701329
Romania
11/15/2012 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Keshe = absolute bs
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13686909
United States
11/15/2012 06:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
USB thumb drives are a great way to spread computer viruses.
Oengus  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 06:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

I agree OP. I do think mankind is fully capable of producing these types of technologies for everyone. I'm sure we have these and probably much better already, but you could never release free energy to the masses now, they are only educated in fear, shop and submit. It would take several generations to re-educate everyone to a few truths...

Once the facts are out i do not think it will take that long. When we start to understand how it works and what it is, things will move fast.
Oengus  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 06:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
The USA has had Keshe tech for over 60 years. They wont let the secrets get out let alone join in on it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3694399

They have no choice anymore, to many people know about it. Plus i do not think that they ever understood it, that is why they have opened up.
Oengus  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 06:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Back in 2000 and something, I found a website called cyberspaceorbit or something like that, which was owned by a man called Kent Steadman, who has since passed away, God bless him. He had a friend called Elaine and she had this forum called godlikeproductions.com

I was a true fan of Kent and loved that forum. Later, in 2005 I had the worst luck in my life on meeting through myspace a man called Mike Burdett, or DJ Mikey B like he used to call himself. We had a bit of contact but a short while later, I suspected this man was hacking into my myspace so tried to broke off all contact with him, but he kept pursuing me in the weirdest way! I had found this drawing tool where people in different computers could draw on the same screen. As I started to use it, this man would also be there, all the time and everyday.

At that time I was living in The Netherlands and this man in California, so I was 9 hours ahead of him so it was a bit freaky that he would be there always, all the time. Later on I thought the whole situation was too bizarre and again tried to stop having contact with him. But this time, when I told him so, later that day I tried to visit godlikeproductions.com but i had been banned from the site. I was really surprised because I had never posted anything or interacted with anyone there.

A few weeks before, I had noticed that the site had changed owners, and now the new owner called himself Trinity, which happened to be the county this Mike Burdett had moved to from San Diego. At that time, I didnt think much of it because I thought it was impossible this man would know I visited that website.

Many years have passed by, and the stalking of this man has escalated to the point where I had to leave Holland in fear this man would go there and kidnap me or something because it came to the point where he took over my computer, smart phone and internet connection, became the administrator of all of that and started to harass me by not letting me use the equipment, or ruining the programs i was trying to use. Locked me out of my email accounts and messenger accounts, deleted emails before I read them, followed me through the phone GPS and started hacking the computers of the places I went to as well as the companies that I worked with.

I came back home to be with my family and feel more protected from this man, but that didn't change anything and now he has hacked my whole my family and all of our equipment is connected to his server just like he did in Holland. He manipulates how the pages are displayed, what searches results come up on the internet and all the same he did before. We are truly desperate as we are cyber hostages of this man, and all of our communication channels are monitored and controlled by this psychopath.

There is a case with the FBI, INTERPOL and local police, this man knows it, since he knows everything we do and still doesn't care. The DA's office in California called him to investigate and he blatantly lied saying it was me hacking him and that I had called him to say I wanted to have his baby. This is how crazy this man is.

We know he is armed and dangerous and has no respect for law enforcement.

This has gone on for so long because we are in different countries and that makes everything more difficult but we are confident that soon he will be brought to justice. He has made our lives a living hell and we will only be free of this when this man is put away.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27830513

Who are you talking about? And what does that have to do with this?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15782258
Belgium
11/15/2012 07:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is a case with the FBI, INTERPOL and local police,
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27830513

please quote the case-numbers, so someone can verify this.

plenty of paranoid people would love to see your story verified or debunked. so put up or shut up.
Oengus  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 07:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Come on people this needs to be exposed, either as fact or hoax. With the claims made the facts have to come out now. The question is easy to ask and only takes a few minutes to send an email to the MSM. If you believe it to be a hoax ask them to expose it, if you feel it is true ask them to keep following the story. It is that simply, either side of this should be hounding the media asking them to report on this.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25901841
United States
11/15/2012 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
If this is true, its Global Gamechanger. I for one look forward to it.

bump
Oengus  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27761164
Sweden
11/15/2012 09:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Oengus  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 09:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cannot believe no one here is talking about this. If you believe this is a big hoax, this is your time to prove it. Bring out the facts in the MSM and put an end to it. Are you to scared to email the MSM and ask them to cover this story?

GLP