bump
Oengus  (OP)

User ID: 12527214
United States
11/15/2012 10:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Breaking: USA has join the SSP: Keshe Foundation

He has talked about using the technology directly for a case such as that.
"we all need a helping hand, at the same time giving two to help" - me
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17938575
Canada
11/15/2012 10:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
And yet there has not been one verifiable demonstration to credible witnesses of this technology to date..

Talk is cheap and so are thumb drives.
Oengus  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
And yet there has not been one verifiable demonstration to credible witnesses of this technology to date..

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17938575

Then use this as a time to prove what you think. Ask the media to cover this and find the facts.

But you are wrong, he has shown many different reactors, such as the flash lite he showed, or the reactors that was removing CO2 from the air during a presentation. The only reactor you are wanting to see is the spaceship reactor. And it has been blocked from being demonstrated due to it having "radioactive" elements in it. Now with what is happening maybe it will get shown. But if that is what you need to be proven it is all real then start asking the media to cover this.
SpiralOut12

User ID: 753397
United States
11/15/2012 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
5a
Love & Light

We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been.

Spiral out. Keep going...
Oengus  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
5a
 Quoting: SpiralOut12

5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27806471
Italy
11/15/2012 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Oengus

yup.
im sure this technology will save the planet
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18699728
United States
11/15/2012 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
bumpbumpbumpyoda
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/15/2012 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Then use this as a time to prove what you think. Ask the media to cover this and find the facts.

But you are wrong, he has shown many different reactors, such as the flash lite he showed, or the reactors that was removing CO2 from the air during a presentation. The only reactor you are wanting to see is the spaceship reactor. And it has been blocked from being demonstrated due to it having "radioactive" elements in it. Now with what is happening maybe it will get shown. But if that is what you need to be proven it is all real then start asking the media to cover this.

The onus is not on me it is upon the one making the extraordinary claims, ie: Keshe. Personally I have no dog in this fight, but if he has what he says he has, then he needs to provide genuine empirical evidence. Otherwise it is just more blah blah.
Oengus  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 10:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

yup.
im sure this technology will save the planet
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27806471

In so many ways.
abduct
Oengus  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 10:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

The onus is not on me it is upon the one making the extraordinary claims, ie: Keshe. Personally I have no dog in this fight, but if he has what he says he has, then he needs to provide genuine empirical evidence. Otherwise it is just more blah blah.

You did not read above very well. He has given that evidence, just not the reactor for the "spaceship". And if you believe what he has said to be false about why he cannot show that reactor in public, then why would you not want it to be proven that?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27404402
United States
11/15/2012 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
thank god we have it! no missiles or nukes will ever hit our land! right?
Oengus  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
thank god we have it! no missiles or nukes will ever hit our land! right?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27404402

As long as they have it in place. I hope everyone ends these unnecessary wars soon.
weasel keeper

User ID: 15395274
United States
11/15/2012 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where are the people that live in these other counties? is anyone asking questions about it? Where are the people that keep saying he is a scam, could this not be the time to prove it? Why is there so little take about this when the claims are so large?

There is an old saying, "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't".
The "free energy" culture has been around for more than 100 years, and 99% of the claims have been scams and hoaxes, and the 1% that works is coveted by the government and anyone who's tried to make it public has died mysteriously, disappeared, been murdered, or has been given a "national security" gag order.
So there is GOOD REASON to be sceptical of Keshes claims, especially the "plasma in a plastic coke bottle trick", which was pathetic at its best, we'll see how this scam works out in the near future.
Wild Weasels? You've got to be shitting me!
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/15/2012 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

You did not read above very well. He has given that evidence, just not the reactor for the "spaceship". And if you believe what he has said to be false about why he cannot show that reactor in public, then why would you not want it to be proven that?

I read it just fine. He says he has a plasma reactor..Prove it! Quite simple really. If radiation is a problem set up a remote video feed out in the middle of the desert. People have shot movies of nuclear explosions, there are always ways to do things, if you can actually do them. The other demonstrations are not showing a plasma reactor. If you say you have a plasma reactor then that is what I want to see. Working, and verified as doing so by a credible group of witnesses. Physicists primarily among them.
Oengus  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where are the people that live in these other counties? is anyone asking questions about it? Where are the people that keep saying he is a scam, could this not be the time to prove it? Why is there so little take about this when the claims are so large?

The "free energy" culture has been around for more than 100 years, and 99% of the claims have been scams and hoaxes, and the 1% that works is coveted by the government and anyone who's tried to make it public has died mysteriously, disappeared, been murdered, or has been given a "national security" gag order.
So there is GOOD REASON to be sceptical of Keshes claims, especially the "plasma in a plastic coke bottle trick", which was pathetic at its best, we'll see how this scam works out in the near future.
 Quoting: weasel keeper

And they tried to do the same to him, and he has posted those facts on the foundations forums. And why is it hard to see that things do work differently then what we have been told in the past? Why could this not be that 1% but he got by? And if you feel that this is a complete scam why not get the media to cover this and out it?
Oengus  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

I read it just fine. He says he has a plasma reactor..Prove it! Quite simple really. If radiation is a problem set up a remote video feed out in the middle of the desert. People have shot movies of nuclear explosions, there are always ways to do things, if you can actually do them. The other demonstrations are not showing a plasma reactor. If you say you have a plasma reactor then that is what I want to see. Working, and verified as doing so by a credible group of witnesses. Physicists primarily among them.

No, the government in Belgium will not let him move it. There is no danger from the elements within the reactor, they just will not let him show that type of reactor. All this is out there.

And like i said before it you want that as proof then you need to get the media involved. There is no point in arguing whether it is real or not when all the facts have not been shown. And MSM is the only way either side will be prove right.
weasel keeper

User ID: 15395274
United States
11/15/2012 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

And they tried to do the same to him, and he has posted those facts on the foundations forums. And why is it hard to see that things do work differently then what we have been told in the past? Why could this not be that 1% but he got by? And if you feel that this is a complete scam why not get the media to cover this and out it?

I'm not in control of the media, for one thing, and if TPTB thought that he was a threat to their monopoly on energy, he would have been dead 5 years ago, TPTB are some ruthless assholes, and Keshe would be ashes if his claims were true, sorry to bust your bubble.
Wild Weasels? You've got to be shitting me!
Oengus  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 11:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm not in control of the media, for one thing, and if TPTB thought that he was a threat to their monopoly on energy, he would have been dead 5 years ago, TPTB are some ruthless assholes, and Keshe would be ashes if his claims were true, sorry to bust your bubble.

Then use this as a way to prove that. Have you emailed any MSM, or the US Embassy in Brussels? Mr.Gutman the ambassador is paid with your taxes, so i think he can answer a question with a yes or a no.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27845269
United States
11/15/2012 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Op, please keep us posted on this, developing a new thread as necessary.

I think people are interested; but have been disenchanted by previous frauds, and by the fact no media is covering it (which you are trying to address), and by the fact that it is so nebulous.

Like there is some mysterious aura about it, no one really knows what it is. No one understand how it has been presented. Dates for release have been given, then retracted. There is not sufficient feedback.

There is still questioning as to why it hasn't also been released to the public, versus governments, whom many do not trust. We have not heard from any of these governments. We do not know if they are taking it seriously, or how they are responding.

So please keep the communication flowing. Many of us do not understand how this is being presented--in bits and pieces, with little feedback as to reactions. Perhaps this is all politically sensitive, perhaps lives are at stake. But we just don't know, so it is difficult to throw whole hearted support towards this effort.

Of course people want a miracle :) But we have rarely witnessed one, so...keep communicating.
CalmShock

User ID: 5056346
Canada
11/15/2012 11:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
If Iran is directly involved in the dissemination of this information... Why the FUCK would they hand it over to the US?

Don't preach the babble that "now there are no borders" bullshit... No fucking way Iran would allow the Keshe Foundation to share this tech with the US of all nations.

If they were half as smart as they claim, at the very least they would have traded the tech to nations in exchange for peace treaties with Iran and amongst other nations.
Patience is a virtue I just can't wait to achieve - CalmShock
CalmShock

Canada
11/15/2012 11:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
If Iran is directly involved in the dissemination of this information... Why the FUCK would they hand it over to the US?

Don't preach the babble that "now there are no borders" bullshit... No fucking way Iran would allow the Keshe Foundation to share this tech with the US of all nations.

If they were half as smart as they claim, at the very least they would have traded the tech to nations in exchange for peace treaties with Iran and amongst other nations.
 Quoting: CalmShock

I forgot to add

bsflag
Master X

User ID: 27791267
United Kingdom
11/15/2012 11:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
It'd be nice if true. They should start and finish building this stuff after the war to help us rebuild. Give us a nice "Star Trek" take for the history books. (Similar thing happens in Star Trek, massive war, world on the brink, brave new technology ushers the world in peace, leads to alien contact, as such spaceship drives could etc.)

It's just too good to be true. I want it to be true. But c'mon! Our world just isn't that interesting.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1103915
United States
11/15/2012 11:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
let's be clear here; the USA did not join anything. they simmply took technical information theat Keshe is giving out for free to EVRY governement in the world.

It doen's mean the USA will develop or implement any of the technology...more likely the contrarty ie: they will try to find a way to debunk it and if that doesn't work they will try to design something to destroy or disrupt the other nations using it.
CalmShock

Canada
11/15/2012 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was on the fence before...

Clearly bullshit to me now.
Oengus  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Op, please keep us posted on this, developing a new thread as necessary.

I think people are interested; but have been disenchanted by previous frauds, and by the fact no media is covering it (which you are trying to address), and by the fact that it is so nebulous.

Like there is some mysterious aura about it, no one really knows what it is. No one understand how it has been presented. Dates for release have been given, then retracted. There is not sufficient feedback.

There is still questioning as to why it hasn't also been released to the public, versus governments, whom many do not trust. We have not heard from any of these governments. We do not know if they are taking it seriously, or how they are responding.

So please keep the communication flowing. Many of us do not understand how this is being presented--in bits and pieces, with little feedback as to reactions. Perhaps this is all politically sensitive, perhaps lives are at stake. But we just don't know, so it is difficult to throw whole hearted support towards this effort.

Of course people want a miracle :) But we have rarely witnessed one, so...keep communicating.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27845269

Do not worry i will keep following this till it is proven one way or the other. And yes i have emailed a few MSM along with the embassy in Brussels. I have not heard anything back from any at this time other then the auto reply to say they received the email.

The reason I am pushing this so hard now is that with this claim made today the facts have to come out. And people on either side of this should be doing the same. For these claims could put him in jail if proven to be false.
Oengus  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 11:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
It'd be nice if true. They should start and finish building this stuff after the war to help us rebuild. Give us a nice "Star Trek" take for the history books. (Similar thing happens in Star Trek, massive war, world on the brink, brave new technology ushers the world in peace, leads to alien contact, as such spaceship drives could etc.)

It's just too good to be true. I want it to be true. But c'mon! Our world just isn't that interesting.
 Quoting: Master X

Then get the media involved prove it one way or the other.
Oengus  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was on the fence before...

Clearly bullshit to me now.
 Quoting: CalmShock

Then use this claim to prove it once and for all.

GLP