Breaking: USA has join the SSP: Keshe Foundation

Oengus  (OP)

User ID: 12527214
United States
11/15/2012 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Breaking: USA has join the SSP: Keshe Foundation
let's be clear here; the USA did not join anything. they simmply took technical information theat Keshe is giving out for free to EVRY governement in the world.

It doen's mean the USA will develop or implement any of the technology...more likely the contrarty ie: they will try to find a way to debunk it and if that doesn't work they will try to design something to destroy or disrupt the other nations using it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1103915

That the thing if it is proven to be true then the US is way behind.
"we all need a helping hand, at the same time giving two to help" - me
CalmShock

User ID: 5056346
Canada
11/15/2012 11:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was on the fence before...

Clearly bullshit to me now.
 Quoting: CalmShock

Then use this claim to prove it once and for all.
 Quoting: Oengus

So 10,000 people send the MSM e-mails asking them to cover it...
What does that accomplish?

You're asking a government pawn to report on the government and expect them to expose the truth?

Keep dreaming.
Patience is a virtue I just can't wait to achieve - CalmShock
Kii of Earth

User ID: 25707239
United States
11/15/2012 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Basically what Mehran Keshe is saying is that we have been thinking about the Atom and how it works, on some levels, incorrectly. We have a good grasp on electricity, though it it still called Electrical Theory, not the Law of Electricy, like the Law of Gravity.

If I'm reading that material properly,
He is stating that the electrons behave differently that we were previously taught. and move with more purpose and influences to their nature, and that the force motivating them is Plasmatic in form, and that there is a new way to think about Plasma in a controlled gravo-magnetic environment.

He mentioned in a lecture that one of the things that made him rethink Atomic Physics is when he realized something in class at university when one of his teachers made the claim that the magnetic field around the Earth was due to the Molten Iron core that is rotating. So he ask his Prof how the Sun can also have a very similar magnetic shield structure around it yet was a gaseous sun...

Think about that. Whats the answer?
Plasma, the 4th state of matter. (ok some say 5th) but either way, its empirical.
Add controlled magnetics against the gravity shear axis and safely tap creational forces and with great benefit.

If I don't have that entirely right, my bad, but its very close to it.

I agree with the OP, email your media and the senators you're paying for with links and inquiries.

Or prove it wrong, but if he pulls this off, its a Global Game Changer.

Our World can be this interesting, its right there in front of us.
Kii on Earth
Oengus  (OP)

United States
11/16/2012 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

You're asking a government pawn to report on the government and expect them to expose the truth?

Keep dreaming.

You never know, it seems to be working in Italy. They have got the question asked during a parliament secession last week.

And can we not go above the MSM with this to and force them to cover this using Facebook, Twitter, and all those other ones. Could they not be forced to cover this by asking the questions that way?

I do not not care at this point which way it come out, I just want the facts out there.
weasel keeper

User ID: 15395274
United States
11/16/2012 12:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

There is an old saying, "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't".
The "free energy" culture has been around for more than 100 years, and 99% of the claims have been scams and hoaxes, and the 1% that works is coveted by the government and anyone who's tried to make it public has died mysteriously, disappeared, been murdered, or has been given a "national security" gag order.
So there is GOOD REASON to be sceptical of Keshes claims, especially the "plasma in a plastic coke bottle trick", which was pathetic at its best, we'll see how this scam works out in the near future.
 Quoting: weasel keeper

And they tried to do the same to him, and he has posted those facts on the foundations forums. And why is it hard to see that things do work differently then what we have been told in the past? Why could this not be that 1% but he got by? And if you feel that this is a complete scam why not get the media to cover this and out it?

I'm not in control of the media, for one thing, and if TPTB thought that he was a threat to their monopoly on energy, he would have been dead 5 years ago, TPTB are some ruthless assholes, and Keshe would be ashes if his claims were true, sorry to bust your bubble.
 Quoting: weasel keeper

Then use this as a way to prove that. Have you emailed any MSM, or the US Embassy in Brussels? Mr.Gutman the ambassador is paid with your taxes, so i think he can answer a question with a yes or a no.

Simply, I wouldn't waste my time on something I already know is a hoax, I'll just sit back and watch it fade away just like all of the other bullshit claims that have come and gone over all the years I've been watching this "show".
Wild Weasels? You've got to be shitting me!
CalmShock

User ID: 5056346
Canada
11/16/2012 12:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

Keep dreaming.

You never know, it seems to be working in Italy. They have got the question asked during a parliament secession last week.

And can we not go above the MSM with this to and force them to cover this using Facebook, Twitter, and all those other ones. Could they not be forced to cover this by asking the questions that way?

I do not not care at this point which way it come out, I just want the facts out there.

If the technology is real, and they're handing it out like candy on Halloween, the truth will become evident soon enough. If all nations share this knowledge, the only way to keep it secret is for EVERY nation that has it to work together to keep it secret. Assuming that's not what the Keshe Foundation has in mind, the Keshe Foundation will release it to the world.

If they're giving it away, why not just post all the info on their website?

If countries are talking about it, then there may still be a wizard behind the curtain on this one. The tech itself is likely bullshit though.
Patience is a virtue I just can't wait to achieve - CalmShock
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1440282
United States
11/16/2012 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama must be involved somehow.He's paying my mortgage, he's giving me food stamps and a free phone, and now, we get free energy?..what's next??
Oengus  (OP)

United States
11/16/2012 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Basically what Mehran Keshe is saying is that we have been thinking about the Atom and how it works, on some levels, incorrectly. We have a good grasp on electricity, though it it still called Electrical Theory, not the Law of Electricy, like the Law of Gravity.

He is stating that the electrons behave differently that we were previously taught. and move with more purpose and influences to their nature, and that the force motivating them is Plasmatic in form, and that there is a new way to think about Plasma in a controlled gravo-magnetic environment.

He mentioned in a lecture that one of the things that made him rethink Atomic Physics is when he realized something in class at university when one of his teachers made the claim that the magnetic field around the Earth was due to the Molten Iron core that is rotating. So he ask his Prof how the Sun can also have a very similar magnetic shield structure around it yet was a gaseous sun...

Plasma, the 4th state of matter. (ok some say 5th) but either way, its empirical.
Add controlled magnetics against the gravity shear axis and safely tap creational forces and with great benefit.

If I don't have that entirely right, my bad, but its very close to it.

I agree with the OP, email your media and the senators you're paying for with links and inquiries.

Or prove it wrong, but if he pulls this off, its a Global Game Changer.

Quoting: Kii of Earth

I would post a link to the books in a pdf format but i do not know if i could do that here(I have in another thread here don't think it was removed). The first book explains what you said more, and where we are currently thinking the wrong way.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27845269
United States
11/16/2012 12:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Kii of Earth

OK, thanks. This is what we need.
A basic FAQ, information we couldn't derive ourselves.
More, please :)

And, as an aside, thank you for your positive influence in this world. "Our World can be this interesting, its right there in front of us."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1507912
United States
11/16/2012 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
And yet there has not been one verifiable demonstration to credible witnesses of this technology to date..

Talk is cheap and so are thumb drives.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17938575

The one thing I know he said, he could take out a countries communication net work, satellites etc... think Russia.
Oengus  (OP)

United States
11/16/2012 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

Keep dreaming.

If the technology is real, and they're handing it out like candy on Halloween, the truth will become evident soon enough. If all nations share this knowledge, the only way to keep it secret is for EVERY nation that has it to work together to keep it secret. Assuming that's not what the Keshe Foundation has in mind, the Keshe Foundation will release it to the world.

If countries are talking about it, then there may still be a wizard behind the curtain on this one. The tech itself is likely bullshit though.

Then quite saying it and prove it. It is not hard to make a post or send a few emails. And what do you think would happen if everyone on Earth could tomorrow start flying around where ever they wanted? I could see mass chaos. As people from all over flock to the US and EU asking for what everyone else there has.
Oengus  (OP)

United States
11/16/2012 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
And yet there has not been one verifiable demonstration to credible witnesses of this technology to date..

Talk is cheap and so are thumb drives.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17938575

The one thing I know he said, he could take out a countries communication net work, satellites etc... think Russia.
 Quoting: Daughter

Russia joined the SSP yesterday.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1507912
United States
11/16/2012 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

Keep dreaming.

No, they are not handing it all out, just a part of it. Nothing is free you know.
Oengus  (OP)

United States
11/16/2012 12:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Doing a quick search Google you see that there are a lot of blog sites covering this now. So the question is getting asked in these other nations. But I want to know if any of you are sending in emails asking the questions that need to be asked?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15056784
Australia
11/16/2012 01:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
To those that seem to think Keshe is a scam or the technology is garbage. Why is it that countries like USA, China, USSR, Japan and Italy are requesting the patents and blueprints to the technology? Don't you think they may have seen more evidence than the rest of us? Don't you think they would have their brightest scientists investigating this?
Master X

User ID: 27791267
United Kingdom
11/16/2012 01:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
What do you make of the rumors in other threads on this forum that Iran has already developed this tech and is in use?

And that Iran is going to get nuked?
LaniJane

User ID: 27853502
United States
11/16/2012 01:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
USB thumb drives are a great way to spread computer viruses.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13686909

Yes they are :).
"There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls." ~
George Carlin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15056784
Australia
11/16/2012 02:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
What do you make of the rumors in other threads on this forum that Iran has already developed this tech and is in use?

Quoting: Master X

If Iran has the technology god help anybody who tries to nuke them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1138063
United States
11/16/2012 02:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm connecting the dots like this:

Thread: Friday 11/16/12 - The Big Announcement

peace
Reble
User ID: 27086568
United States
11/16/2012 02:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
So what! The government has some new technology. Big deal. Like they would allow ANY of it to benefit the average American. We will be forced to pay for it, x100. We will NEVER see it. We will NEVER benefit from it. We WILL be exploited to the maximum by the government using this new technology in whatever harmful ways they can invent, to do the most amount of destruction to our way of life.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21943549

This ^^^, and the Oil Cartel will never let it happen until all the oil is used up!

gizadeathstar.com/2012/01/the-straits-of-hormuz-vs-some-quirk​y-russian-oil-geologists

$$$

Anyone read his books?
Oengus  (OP)

United States
11/16/2012 07:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Master X

Iran was the first nation to receive the technology. And lets hope no one gets a nuke dropped on them.
Oengus  (OP)

United States
11/16/2012 07:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
At this time i have heard nothing back from either MSM or the US Embassy in Brussels. I am going to start calling the embassy in Brussels if i do not get a response soon.

here are the numbers:
Phone: (32-2) 811-4000
Fax: (32-2) 811-4500

Email: [email protected]

The more people that ask the question, the more pressure there will be to answer.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25023241
United States
11/16/2012 07:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Welcome to the Hotel california..

You can make all the space ships you want.. but you can never leave...
kobY
User ID: 27862999
Italy
11/16/2012 07:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
tomorrow i will go to florence too see the conference in italy with mr keshe, i will update
Cold Pizza

User ID: 25845227
United States
11/16/2012 07:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
There is a connection to this technology being accepted and the Brown Dwarf rogue planet that is 100 light years away.
Free thinker; Diogenes of Sinope;

Shameless bumper of Relevant Shards of Truth
Oengus  (OP)

United States
11/16/2012 07:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
tomorrow i will go to florence too see the conference in italy with mr keshe, i will update
 Quoting: kobY 27862999

Nice!! and please do give us an update. Also have you heard anything about the Italian government answering the question asked to the parliament last week?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27862999
Italy
11/16/2012 07:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
anyone can stick pin this post?
thanks
Oengus  (OP)

United States
11/16/2012 07:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
There is a connection to this technology being accepted and the Brown Dwarf rogue planet that is 100 light years away.
 Quoting: Cold Pizza

Only in time will we know the facts.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 218496
Puerto Rico
11/16/2012 07:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
They had give a demonic possesed bully a weapon of mass destruction ....

ASK WHY they dont Open source things alike the Rotoverter .

[youtube] [link to www.youtube.com]
Oengus  (OP)

United States
11/16/2012 08:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
They had give a demonic possesed bully a weapon of mass destruction ....

ASK WHY they dont Open source things alike the Rotoverter .

[youtube] [link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 218496

Open source has not worked for anyone else, so why do it? He is doing it the way that he believes is best.

And when we understand what this technology can do when used for harm, I hope it scares them enough that they will never want to use it for harm.

GLP