Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Love is in the air. Can you feel it:)

DoubleHelix  (OP)

User ID: 15806923
United States
11/15/2012 09:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Love is in the air. Can you feel it:)
Lets all create love threads. I will bump them all. Today and tomorrow. Now would that be something : D

Ya'll can link them here if you want.

Wouldn't that be something. If the whole board was flooded with love threads. Would they shut down the board?

I don't know, but it would be awesome : D
"I posit that the human being has the capability to utilize the ''real eyes'' to ''realize'' and see through the ''real lies'' ...The ''real eyes'' can only become operational when the heart and higher mind are in synchronized, which requires dual brain hemisphere synchronization."~Danial

My [email protected] 1111x1111=1234321<[NUMERICAL PYRAMID;]

“Injustice never rules forever.” - Seneca
Qarley

User ID: 1417771
Canada
11/15/2012 09:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lets all create love threads. I will bump them all. Today and tomorrow. Now would that be something : D

Ya'll can link them here if you want.

Wouldn't that be something. If the whole board was flooded with love threads. Would they shut down the board?

I don't know, but it would be awesome : D
 Quoting: DoubleHelix

I will bump some of my old ones for now. When i get off work ill start a new one
"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18211120
Australia
11/15/2012 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hey there!!!!
Its electric round here
 Quoting: Qarley

I don't mind repeating this at all, so..

IT'S FREAKIN AWSOME!!!

Love to you lovely Qarley :D

I try to create new words to explain how fanfuckintastic i feel. Joy to the world all the boys and girls........

Well..STOP being so damn SELFISH and SPREAD THE LOVE..

Look..right now.,.if you go to the middle east, I am sure you can find a smouldering pile of screaming children..with their bits scattered here and there..and TELL em about all this wonderful JOY you feel.

SPREAD THE LOVE!!!

hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18370861

Well GO..there are lots of screaming dismembered children that nEED to feel this AWESOME LOVE over in the middle east right now.

Have a happy thought for them as you meditate after a nice feed on some rich food and perhaps a glass of wine..

It will help the love GROW!

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25125418
Canada
11/15/2012 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know about love, but there are boots here lol

Thanks OP
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27335964
United States
11/15/2012 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
I dunno, apart from feeling anything I reached outside myself and did something really difficult that ended up making me feel pretty solid. I know a friend of the family who was just put in a nursing home. She has nobody, i mean no family. I went over to her apartment, got her some clothing and collected some items like photos/a photo album/teddy bear/some little chachkas.

Then I went to the home tonight and put the clothing in drawers and hung them up for her. I also put out some photos she had at her apartment. She was asleep the entire time. Then I went to talk to her. She didn't really know me at first...she is nearly deaf. So I tried talking right in her ear. I didn't give up, said my name a few times. Then her face lit up with recognition, and she wanted to TALK! I listened and let her hold my hand for a long time. This is what-1 hr of my life- but this is her death bed/room basically. It's a little painful but I'm glad I could do a kindness. Told her I'd be back this weekend with my mom to pop in.

Love is great, but giving is best. Giving of your time/your self. Reaching out to others in pain. Just taking an action, one action, to make a person feel better. Make them smile, give them something that will bring them happiness.

Without this, what is life? Without small acts/sacrifices/outreaches...what is love? We need to be there for each other and not just in words but in presence and acts. Humans need to link up in a series of acts of support that leave each one supported. And that's really love.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27108958
United States
11/15/2012 09:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
HEY SLOANE!!!
I am fantabulously electriclapprically stellar!!!!
How are you doing in the midst of all this love??

What a sweet soul you are.

I have the ability to weep for those suffering in the world but not let it pull me under and give up hope. Kinda blessed that way.
Qarley

User ID: 1403929
Canada
11/15/2012 09:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
HEY SLOANE!!!
I am fantabulously electriclapprically stellar!!!!
How are you doing in the midst of all this love??

What a sweet soul you are.

I have the ability to weep for those suffering in the world but not let it pull me under and give up hope. Kinda blessed that way.
 Quoting: Sloane

I understand. Thats what keeps me going. Because im going to love for those who may not be able to at the moment. You are blessed with such a beautiful soul!!
"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."
DoubleHelix  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just try to tell all of poor souls that are dying tonight in the middle east all your fucking bullshit and ask them how they feel.

You are a fucking lunatic.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15256858

You are suffering more than them right now dear child(we are all children still).

I LOOOOOOOVE YOU!!! : DD

And anyone who may truly be passing on due to the possible deaths of war right now are in a much better place anyway.

It is you that are misunderstood. No one deserves to suffer through this stage of spiritual life as long as we all have. When we finally get through this(whether you choose to be a part of it or not), We will truly be much much stronger souls for such a daunting journey that was bestowed upon us all true human beings of light eternal. Who knows what is in store for us next. But whatever it is, we will excel with great wisdom and knowledge from our dangerous journey thrust upon us by the misgivings of our own doing to begin with(with a lil help). In the end of this step in our journey will be a new beginning, back into a much more stable equilibrium and harmonic way of being that we all were meant to be in. Where we feel more at home. This is not home. But a stubby stepping stone that can lead to a more harmonic way once again.

Just don't trip while crossing over. It has been quite a ride. And it amazes me how we managed to get this far. But now the crossing is almost done.

So lets hop off this bitch!
"I posit that the human being has the capability to utilize the ''real eyes'' to ''realize'' and see through the ''real lies'' ...The ''real eyes'' can only become operational when the heart and higher mind are in synchronized, which requires dual brain hemisphere synchronization."~Danial

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26206608
United States
11/15/2012 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
red_heartred_heart
red_heartred_heart
hearts
Abbe Normal

User ID: 27833804
United Kingdom
11/15/2012 09:44 PM

Report Abusive Post
Just try to tell all of poor souls that are dying tonight in the middle east all your fucking bullshit and ask them how they feel.

You are suffering more than them right now dear child(we are all children still).

I LOOOOOOOVE YOU!!! : DD

And anyone who may truly be passing on due to the possible deaths of war right now are in a much better place anyway.

It is you that are misunderstood. No one deserves to suffer through this stage of spiritual life as long as we all have. When we finally get through this(whether you choose to be a part of it or not), We will truly be much much stronger souls for such a daunting journey that was bestowed upon us all true human beings of light eternal. Who knows what is in store for us next. But whatever it is, we will excel with great wisdom and knowledge from our dangerous journey thrust upon us by the misgivings of our own doing to begin with(with a lil help). In the end of this step in our journey will be a new beginning, back into a much more stable equilibrium and harmonic way of being that we all were meant to be in. Where we feel more at home. This is not home. But a stubby stepping stone that can lead to a more harmonic way once again.

Just don't trip while crossing over. It has been quite a ride. And it amazes me how we managed to get this far. But now the crossing is almost done.

So lets hop off this bitch!

with you, my wonderful friend

SmileyWink

red_heart
your distortion is percepted

wherever you are ~ be there totally
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19617445
United States
11/15/2012 09:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

User ID: 13055214
Denmark
11/15/2012 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Aaaahhhhh!

What a wonderful feeling.

Just let go of all that other stuff for just a moment(longer if you can) and feel the wonder in the air. It's electric and magical rose

Feel it too my loved friend... Feel it too
And enjoying the magic of the moment
Lots of love to you

rose
 Quoting: 141

Miss you and love you very much friend

Mmmm miss you and love you deeply too, my friend
just be love in truth...

Denmark
11/15/2012 10:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

It doesn't mean the rest of us don't love each other and don't feel for them.

Exactly... True care comes from love
Love is the solution, if.... No WHEN loves becomes the true flow there will be no suffering by war or other fear-based stuff...
just be love in truth...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27108958
United States
11/15/2012 10:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

Love is the solution, if.... No WHEN loves becomes the true flow there will be no suffering by war or other fear-based stuff...

So nice to see you here at the same time, with the time difference and all, it doesn't happen that often.

:luvworld:
DoubleHelix  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 10:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

:)

DoubleHelix  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Do you mean when, not if love becomes the true flow once again..

Denmark
11/15/2012 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

So nice to see you here at the same time, with the time difference and all, it doesn't happen that often.

Am also happy to be here with you...
Feel as if a special new love flow has entered the last days
A real gentle breeze in the air... A breeze of something nice and real
hugs
just be love in truth...
DoubleHelix  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 10:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

That's an awesome picture.

Me likey.

Denmark
11/15/2012 10:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Do you mean when, not if love becomes the true flow once again..

Yep! ;o)
just be love in truth...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27761313
United States
11/15/2012 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
I hope so!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25915113
United States
11/15/2012 10:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've been practicing this the last few days, trying to expand my Love to encompass the world and beyond, taking on as much as I can and sharing it with everything. It's part of my chi training, to strengthen and expand my chi. Which is the manipulation of body's basic functions controlled by the lower brain, including the bodies electromagnetic field or aura.

I must admit this is my first attempt using an emotion, it's normally just me messing around, but I decided to try an emotion and love seemed appropriate with all the negativity going around "myself included". I've held it for almost two days now, but I'm taking a break for a bit to regather my strength as I'm still new to all of this, not that it was likely me you felt. ;)

But if it was, I'm still not balanced so I may be doing it again in another day or two, possibly off and on through the next week or two until I can balance myself. As I look at my state of emotional well being like a scale and mine needs more positive experiences "emotions" to balance out. So I can stay centered with less effort.

Not to mention it really pisses off the telepath or what ever is stalking my mind. Which is just an added bonus for me.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 11:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Aaaahhhhh!

What a wonderful feeling.

Just let go of all that other stuff for just a moment(longer if you can) and feel the wonder in the air. It's electric and magical rose

yeah its AWESOME!!!

BOMBS raining down..people screaming and dying...nations rising against nation..kingdom against kindom..wars..pestilence..mass slaughter..oceans dying with radiation..bees dying off..birds falling out of the sky in droves..

WOW..all those WONDERFUL DOOMS that puts a SPING into ones step and MANY joyful hopes in heart..

DONT YOU THINK?

hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16310625

Only futile distractions. And to not be pulled in by all that is the opposite of heartless.

So if you were in the middle east right now walking past a pile of smouldering corpses and screaming burnt children..you would smile and smell a flower and tell them that they are just FUTILE DISTRACTIONS and keep walking with a joyful spring in your step?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17272530

What would you have them do? be angry and go kill more?

It would be sorrowful that their lives ended in such a way. But the best way to counter hate is not with more hate. The world works much like our minds, if you keep adding negative thoughts and emotions you become negative. The same is true outside of your mind. And it is possible to feel sorrow and love at the same time.
DoubleHelix  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've been practicing this the last few days, trying to expand my Love to encompass the world and beyond, taking on as much as I can and sharing it with everything. It's part of my chi training, to strengthen and expand my chi. Which is the manipulation of body's basic functions controlled by the lower brain, including the bodies electromagnetic field or aura.

I must admit this is my first attempt using an emotion, it's normally just me messing around, but I decided to try an emotion and love seemed appropriate with all the negativity going around "myself included". I've held it for almost two days now, but I'm taking a break for a bit to regather my strength as I'm still new to all of this, not that it was likely me you felt. ;)

But if it was, I'm still not balanced so I may be doing it again in another day or two, possibly off and on through the next week or two until I can balance myself. As I look at my state of emotional well being like a scale and mine needs more positive experiences "emotions" to balance out. So I can stay centered with less effort.

Not to mention it really pisses off the telepath or what ever is stalking my mind. Which is just an added bonus for me.
 Quoting: Coma Patient #7

I had a telepath try and pester me a couple nights ago(i think it was the gypsy girl i saw at the fair on monday). I just turned my back on her, but actually felt a lil fear for the first time in a while. Maybe i should have confronted her to see what she had to say instead. anyway, right afterword my phone rang at like 3 or 4 in the morning from a restricted line. That made me wish even more that i had confronted this being. Perhaps next time.

You definitely chose the right emotion. You should be able to gather more energy as you send it at the same time. practice visualizing a toroidal field of love around the entire earth oscillating in at the top of your head, through the heart and to the bottom of the planet with you in the center, and you should definitely get a boost from the love you send out. I could say more on this, but i don't want to mess up anyones individual development. Perhaps that is not even the best way to do it in your practices.

But i'm sure some felt it where needed for sure. Thanks for you practices. It helps.

Love to you:)

Last Edited by DoubleHelix on 11/15/2012 11:20 PM

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 11:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Coma Patient #7

I had a telepath try and pester me a couple nights ago(i think it was the gypsy girl i saw at the fair on monday). I just turned my back on her, but actually felt a lil fear for the first time in a while. Maybe i should have confronted her to see what she had to say instead. anyway, right afterword my phone rang at like 3 or 4 in the morning from a restricted line. That made me wish even more that i had confronted this being. Perhaps next time.

You definitely chose the right emotion. You should be able to gather more energy as you send it at the same time. practice visualizing a toroidal field of love around the entire earth oscillating in at the top of your head, through the heart and to the bottom of the planet with you in the center, and you should definitely get a boost from the love you send out. I could say more on this, but i don't want to mess up anyones individual development. Perhaps that is not even the best way to do it in your practices.

But i'm sure some felt it where needed for sure. Thanks for you practices. It helps.

Love to you:)

Thanks for the pointers, I will try them out real soon. I'm always looking for new methods to try so it shouldn't hinder me in the slightest. :D
hf

Edit: I should add there's no need to fear telepaths, they really can't do a whole lot except annoy. Granted if you drink or smoke weed your barriers come down more so they can do more then, but I don't mind being sober. I mostly find the whole thing humorous, but I've always been a little twisted that way.
ThereIsNoEye

User ID: 14434016
United States
11/15/2012 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think you people have it backwards.

It appears you think of yourself as embracing, compassing, and experiencing the feeling of love.

When, in fact, you are love(The Absolute) merely dreaming itself to be a 'person'.
DoubleHelix  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 11:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think you people have it backwards.

It appears you think of yourself as embracing, compassing, and experiencing the feeling of love.

When, in fact, you are love(The Absolute) merely dreaming itself to be a 'person'.
 Quoting: ThereIsNoEye

We are made of the stars.

Love is light is god(Source).

We would not exist in the physical without the light that shapes the dark we reside in. As we move forward in our progression the physical becomes less dense. Hence easyier for use to shape as true beings of light(love).

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1420740
Canada
11/15/2012 11:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf
Straw
User ID: 18955580
United States
11/15/2012 11:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
I feel why now? What's causing it?hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6069405
United States
11/15/2012 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
I dunno, apart from feeling anything I reached outside myself and did something really difficult that ended up making me feel pretty solid. I know a friend of the family who was just put in a nursing home. She has nobody, i mean no family. I went over to her apartment, got her some clothing and collected some items like photos/a photo album/teddy bear/some little chachkas.

Then I went to the home tonight and put the clothing in drawers and hung them up for her. I also put out some photos she had at her apartment. She was asleep the entire time. Then I went to talk to her. She didn't really know me at first...she is nearly deaf. So I tried talking right in her ear. I didn't give up, said my name a few times. Then her face lit up with recognition, and she wanted to TALK! I listened and let her hold my hand for a long time. This is what-1 hr of my life- but this is her death bed/room basically. It's a little painful but I'm glad I could do a kindness. Told her I'd be back this weekend with my mom to pop in.

Love is great, but giving is best. Giving of your time/your self. Reaching out to others in pain. Just taking an action, one action, to make a person feel better. Make them smile, give them something that will bring them happiness.

Without this, what is life? Without small acts/sacrifices/outreaches...what is love? We need to be there for each other and not just in words but in presence and acts. Humans need to link up in a series of acts of support that leave each one supported. And that's really love.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27335964

LOVELY wHat you did. In the end the only thing real is love, the rest was an illusion, a mistake of perseption.
Do you see what I see

User ID: 11733952
United States
11/16/2012 12:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have never felt more at peace then I do today. hf peace
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." John F. Kennedy

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]

GLP