Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,933 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 372,749
Pageviews Today: 617,168Threads Today: 212Posts Today: 3,771
08:28 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

You Americans love war, you crave it and it might reach your doorstep soon.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23791726
United States
11/15/2012 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: You Americans love war, you crave it and it might reach your doorstep soon.
Not all of us OP, I got a little girl that love and want to protect, teach her peace, not war.

Many people on this site crave doom and it scares me...
MuayThai

User ID: 27834972
Philippines
11/15/2012 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
America is a war weary nation and most are sick of it. You must be talking to the wrong people or reading too much BS on the internet. Most people, the people who don't make a lot of noise, AKA - the silent majority, are sick of the wars and the deficits that go with them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27791942
United Kingdom
11/15/2012 07:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Look at some of these threads - prepper, gun and ammunitions, best place to hide, war in the middle east, China and Russia etc

On and on it goes.

It's funny how much time and effort you to just to prep yourselves for a war that could come to your doorstep but its too hard for you to think about changing the course of history through revolutionary thinking - peaceful and intellectual means.

So while on the surface you say you don't want this, the whole time you have been preparing for this and you're waiting in anticipation.

You love it and you crave it and you will get it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27619458

Did you not know behind the sense Australia is being prepared to fight for the empire as well, but that takes thinking about for some.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17746611
United States
11/15/2012 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
PEACE THROUGH SUPERIOR FIRE POWER
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17579430
United States
11/15/2012 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
$$$$$$$$$$$$$

warisaracket.com
MuayThai

Philippines
11/15/2012 07:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Austrailia will also be a jump off point for US forces to stage in the Asia Pacific region.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 27619458
Australia
11/15/2012 07:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
America is a war weary nation and most are sick of it. You must be talking to the wrong people or reading too much BS on the internet. Most people, the people who don't make a lot of noise, AKA - the silent majority, are sick of the wars and the deficits that go with them.
 Quoting: MuayThai

Bull fucking shit.

No one brought up the argument for bringing the troops home except for ONE MAN and they ignored him.

Silent majority my fucking ass.

They say they don't like war but deep down they don't want to give up their empire.

They just want a quick and easy war then move onto the next one.

Keep coming up with the excuses they are getting pathetic by the minute lol.
superjesse13132000
User ID: 1139449
United States
11/15/2012 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
So says a person from a country that has never had to fight for their freedom, Oh wait I forgot Germany was invading Aus. or the Japanese Bombed one of your ports, or had to fight for indipendance from another nation just to start your country, I mean starting out as a lepper colony was full of battles for freedom and indipendance!

No my friend I say STHU! or better yet SHFU! since you know nothing of our history and what the actual true American on the street feels or knows, you have been bashing the USA for so long your bgining to believe your own crap.

Get it strait, if we fight, we fight for god, honour, and country, our soldgers are the best, follow orders to the letter even if it is against what the people want or believe in thats the sign of a WELL trained army, and no matter how "out back" you think you are , we have little girls over here that would kick your A@#!, and no not Hunny Bo Bo, real Amricans.

So yea if we go to war, with Iran, Syria, Russia, China, You!, whoever, even against our own government, Americans will always win, no matter what, so flap your lips and believe the hype, and we will go on kicking A**'s even yours if we have to.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8545334
United States
11/15/2012 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
It was like 93% of Americans against the Iraq war, but we went anyway. We don't even really know why we are in Afganistan, except herion distribution and a oil pipe line, otherwise, wtf? As for this relationship with Israel, this is the illuminati hiding behind religions: Jewish, Christians and Muslim, wtf. We can't stop the illuminati from taking over our country and using religion to brainwash people around the world. The average Joe and Jane are not in agreement to war, the ones that you see glorifying it are either dumbed down or brainwashed, or they work for the illuminati matrix rolling in the money that war generates. Adress the dumbed down and brainwash problem, then all you have left is the cabal matrix system. We outnumber them, but first people must wake up to the real culprits. Many have tried to stop them, but the dumbed down, brainwashed attack those that speak out from a spiritual and sane perspective. The illuminati, cabal controllers have worked masterfully in having us police each other. The insanity will continue until more awaken from this manipulation.
MuayThai

Philippines
11/15/2012 08:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: MuayThai

Bull fucking shit.

No one brought up the argument for bringing the troops home except for ONE MAN and they ignored him.

Silent majority my fucking ass.

They say they don't like war but deep down they don't want to give up their empire.

They just want a quick and easy war then move onto the next one.

Keep coming up with the excuses they are getting pathetic by the minute lol.

We can agree to disagree here. I'm an American and I don't want any more wars and the people I associate with don't either. It is bankrupting the country, has been for a long time now.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
11/15/2012 08:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
So says a person from a country that has never had to fight for their freedom, Oh wait I forgot Germany was invading Aus. or the Japanese Bombed one of your ports, or had to fight for indipendance from another nation just to start your country, I mean starting out as a lepper colony was full of battles for freedom and indipendance!

No my friend I say STHU! or better yet SHFU! since you know nothing of our history and what the actual true American on the street feels or knows, you have been bashing the USA for so long your bgining to believe your own crap.

Get it strait, if we fight, we fight for god, honour, and country, our soldgers are the best, follow orders to the letter even if it is against what the people want or believe in thats the sign of a WELL trained army, and no matter how "out back" you think you are , we have little girls over here that would kick your A@#!, and no not Hunny Bo Bo, real Amricans.

So yea if we go to war, with Iran, Syria, Russia, China, You!, whoever, even against our own government, Americans will always win, no matter what, so flap your lips and believe the hype, and we will go on kicking A**'s even yours if we have to.
 Quoting: superjesse13132000 1139449

Look at the strawman argument here people hahaha.

You don't fight for freedom and that is nothing but a bullshit schoolyard argument to dumb the discussion down.

None of the wars after ww2 were for peace or freedom.

You were fighting someone else's war and it didn't matter to you at the time until after you lost all those lives.

Keep banging on with you pathetic "freedom" slogan.

You guys are like the gift that keeps on giving.

Next......
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25023241
United States
11/15/2012 08:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Look at some of these threads - prepper, gun and ammunitions, best place to hide, war in the middle east, China and Russia etc

On and on it goes.

It's funny how much time and effort you to just to prep yourselves for a war that could come to your doorstep but its too hard for you to think about changing the course of history through revolutionary thinking - peaceful and intellectual means.

So while on the surface you say you don't want this, the whole time you have been preparing for this and you're waiting in anticipation.

No one in their tight mind wants a war. Only the lunatics of the military industrial complex want to make money off of one.

It seems the Democrats have never met a war they did not love.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19424931
United States
11/15/2012 08:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Reality check.

Human nature takes the lowest common denominator as a stereotype to label the mass consciousness of a people or country.

Yet, just a small minority of rich elitist bastards control the media enough to make you think that's what we want.

It's a war that THEY want ... and it's a war primarily for YOUR mind. It appears that they are winning.

FREE. YOUR. MIND.

The people who live in the USA are a reflection of peoples across the Earth. Most of the middle class here really wanted Ron Paul to win ... but they didn't rise up and revolt when his nomination was stolen from him.

Ron Paul said in his farewell to congress address yesterday that the use of police brutality around the world, watching as other economies go sour, will condition those here at home to justify amongst ourselves that the individual use of violence is somehow acceptable ... in the event that things were to go sour in this country ... and unfortunately, he's right.
AncientDust

User ID: 27299470
United States
11/15/2012 08:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
americans are not the problem
its the imported trash that needs removing
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27801553

Native americans are the only true Americans. All the rest are "imported trash." Where does that leave you?
MuayThai

Philippines
11/15/2012 08:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: superjesse13132000 1139449

Look at the strawman argument here people hahaha.

You don't fight for freedom and that is nothing but a bullshit schoolyard argument to dumb the discussion down.

None of the wars after ww2 were for peace or freedom.

You were fighting someone else's war and it didn't matter to you at the time until after you lost all those lives.

Keep banging on with you pathetic "freedom" slogan.

You guys are like the gift that keeps on giving.

Next......

So what is your solution? I'd be interested in hearing it from someone who let the gov't disarm the people "down under" as we yanks call it. You people are largely defenseless, on an individual basis, and have jack boots on your necks.

When the going gets tough, you'll always cry for the USA to save you.
Evil_Twin

User ID: 23761243
United States

Report Abusive Post
WTF are you talking about?

I am 100% in favor of American Imperialism and global depopulation.

Die, bitches, die.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27511319
United States
Report Abusive Post

On and on it goes.

Oh I do hope war comes to my door and I so hope it is you standing there. See you soon cupcake!rockon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1129338
United States
11/15/2012 08:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well if it does you can bet we will have the balls to fight back, unlike you kangaroo fucking aboriginal pussies in the land gone down
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24537507
United States
11/15/2012 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27805897
United States
Report Abusive Post
I live here and can tell you of the purposeful ignorance and hatred of what they do and think. Products of a government education.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27668890
United States
Report Abusive Post

applause2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27475643
United States
11/15/2012 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
When war was at your doorstep...America came.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26238410

america did nothing here except steal out shit and rape our women

granny
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27821713

Just think....I could be your dad :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24592529
United States
11/15/2012 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Got my bible, my razor and my gun! Go* D*** the Aussie man!

Ha! I knew most of you were Nancy whimps and joeys.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10132842
United States
11/15/2012 08:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

On and on it goes.

cruise

This coming from a criminal down-under?

rofl
ShillsRUs

User ID: 8068220
United States
11/15/2012 08:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

On and on it goes.

No one in their tight mind wants a war. Only the lunatics of the military industrial complex want to make money off of one.

It seems the Democrats have never met a war they did not love.
 Quoting: NightWisp

Seriously Wisp....I think you have lost your fucking mind. The military industrial complex is bought, run, and owned by the Repubs.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6549534
United States
11/15/2012 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Us Americans love war? Right, because we citizens are the ones controlling all this bullshit. You sit are an asshole! The American people for the most part are a wonderful group, u just watch the news and base us off of that. FUCK OFF
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10132842
United States
11/15/2012 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Native americans are the only true Americans. All the rest are "imported trash." Where does that leave you?
 Quoting: AncientDust

"Native Americans" aren't really native at all....depends how far back you want to go...
Evil_Twin

User ID: 23761243
United States
11/15/2012 08:17 PM

Report Abusive Post
Seriously Wisp....I think you have lost your fucking mind. The military industrial complex is bought, run, and owned by the Repubs.
 Quoting: ShillsRUs

LMAO

You're not really that stupid, are you?

Pretending, right?

laugh
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
11/15/2012 08:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hahaha look at these desperados asking me for the solution to their terrible affliction.

What a nice way to dumb down the cold hard reality that you want war so bad you will send yourself and your children to fight it.

You have a terrible sickness and the only cure it seems that you have to fight each other and the world and then cower down to the people who you enabled to fight through a popular vote.

Keep coming with the half assed excuses you guys are almost convincing hahaha.
LOL
User ID: 1351603
United States
11/15/2012 08:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
YES SPELLING IS FUNDAMENTAL.

YOU DON'T GO TO WOR ROOM.

WHY?

YOU ONLY CALL ORKIN MAN.

WHY?

YOU COCKROACH AND ORKIN MAN HATE YOU. LOL.

YOU MAKE WAR LIKE REAL MAN.

OK?

OK.

ALSO.

TOO LATE SHAW/NORTH KOREA/CITIZENS BANK.

BUT MOX IS NOT MADE FROM HODA.

WHY?

LOL. HAL AI. YOU DON'T MIX SEX WITH ROCKETS.

WHY?

WELL, YOU GET THE OTHER KIND OF ROCKETS.

WHAT?

YOU KNOW, THE DANGEROUS TYPE.

GLP