also meat it the avaerage humans main source of co enzyme q10
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 4901221
Australia
11/15/2012 08:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: How humans are not physically created to eat meat
Meat eaters are stronger and smarter. OP do you wish for our children to become weak dumbtards?
 Quoting: Politicas

i am the strongest, fastest and i have the most stamina at my workplace out of a sesonal crew of 300 people all being vineyard laborers! and i have an IQ of 160 as of last week!
Laura Bow

User ID: 1158661
United States
11/15/2012 08:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
I ordered a quarter of a cow a few days ago...the front quarter, mostly chuck and rib! I recommend anyone who has the space to try it!! We have ordered half of a cow in the past but don't have enough room in the freezer for another, the meat is very fresh as it's flash frozen as soon as it's cut.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24488287
United States
11/15/2012 08:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
the worlds oldest recorded man was Habib Mian who died in 2008, he was 138 years old and he claimed he was vegetarian for 120 years of his life! exsplain that one!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4901221

Allot of conjecture and opinion, and week on facts.
MuzzleBreak

User ID: 27801680
United States
11/15/2012 08:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
The American Dietetic Association notes that "most of mankind for most of human history has lived on vegetarian or near-vegetarian diets."

Well then, that would explain all the cave paintings of hunting the wild asparagus.
In his book, "Between Two Ages," Brzezinski wrote: "The technetronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values."

MuzzleBreak
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24488287
United States
Report Abusive Post
Meat eaters are stronger and smarter. OP do you wish for our children to become weak dumbtards?

i am the strongest, fastest and i have the most stamina at my workplace out of a sesonal crew of 300 people all being vineyard laborers! and i have an IQ of 160 as of last week!

Yet you are spiritual weaker then any child.
Laura Bow

United States
Report Abusive Post
The American Dietetic Association notes that "most of mankind for most of human history has lived on vegetarian or near-vegetarian diets."

Well then, that would explain all the cave paintings of hunting the wild asparagus.
 Quoting: MuzzleBreak

lol lmao
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23490588
United States
11/15/2012 08:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Someone taught me if you can't walk up to that animal and kill with your teeth then you're not supposed to eat it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26102938
Australia
11/15/2012 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

so you could be in the olympics, or some sort of genius worker, but you just do seasonal fruit picking. here, have a flag.

bsflag
Factual Error

User ID: 19116606
United States
11/15/2012 08:18 PM

Report Abusive Post
Shove a sock in it, hippie!

Humans are omnivores. We eat meat and vegetables. With gravy.
Not intended to be a factual statement.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
11/15/2012 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
good luck finding vitamin b12 from plant material

and no, our ancestors did not have vegemite circa 200,000 BCE
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16158284

1. Contrary to the most recent U.S. Dietary Guidelines, B12 can be found in plants.
2. Organically grown plants contain higher levels of B12 than plants grown non-organically with chemical fertilizers.
3. Plant roots are able to absorb certain vitamins produced by soil microorganisms, thus suggesting that plants grown in healthy soil, full of microflora and microfauna, are more nutritious.
4. Vegans - and anyone else - should be able to obtain B12 by consuming organically grown produce.
5. Evidence that plants obtain vitamins from the soil has been available for several decades.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24433009
United States
11/15/2012 08:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
the human brain got to where it's at in size in part due to the EPA/DHA from fish consumption. I guarantee you primitive man did not get his entire calorie supply from plants, especially the ones that migrated to colder climates. There are eskimos that eat almost entirely meat.

There's simply no argument I could listen to that would convince me we were designed to eat only vegetables. From a scientific standpoint, that's just plain false,
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
11/15/2012 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
since i became vegetarian i have seen my

Stamina x 4,
strength x 2,
speed x 2 ,
eyesight x 2,
hearing x 4,
sense of smell x 5,
enhanced taste bud’s x 2.

now i have talked to a lot of none meat eaters about this and not many of them have seen any kind of increase like i have but they do see improvements.
Dr. AculaModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

User ID: 78102
United States
11/15/2012 08:34 PM

Report Abusive Post
Only been eating meat
Last hundred years or so?

My family has been preserving meats for the past 500 years...

We'll strip a deer down and have it dried out and cured faster than you can shake your head.

drbat
Dr. AculaModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

United States
11/15/2012 08:35 PM

Report Abusive Post

Stamina x 4,
strength x 2,
speed x 2 ,
eyesight x 2,
hearing x 4,
sense of smell x 5,

now i have talked to a lot of none meat eaters about this and not many of them have seen any kind of increase like i have but they do see improvements.

So you became a vampire then?!

drbat
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

Stamina x 4,
strength x 2,
speed x 2 ,
eyesight x 2,
hearing x 4,
sense of smell x 5,

simply giving up junk food and stopping masturbation will do that, in fact any sort of deprivation will heighten the senses. Most americans including myself are impulsive and look to satisfy every material urge immediately, which dulls the senses and makes them tired and apathetic.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19453323
United States
11/15/2012 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP is a dumbass spouting tired old myths. Our closest living relatives eat meat, so have humans historically. 1 star, vegetarian/vegan propaganda. People like you promote dangerous falsehoods, promoting an unhealthy lifestyle of vegetarianism and veganism. I hope no one impressionable believes you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10743136
United States
11/15/2012 08:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
HUMANS ARE NOT PHYSICALLY CREATED TO EAT REFINED CARBOHYDRATES. SOME PEOPLE GET TYPE 2 DIABETES FROM EATING TOO MANY REFINED CARBOHYDRATES AND HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO ADD MEAT INTO THEIR DIET OR THEY WOULD HAVE VERY LITTLE TO EAT.

I CAN ASSURE YOU HUMANS ARE GENETICALLY ADAPTED TO EAT MEAT.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24433009

EXACTLY!

OP is gay.

Okay maybe not, but his/her post is.

OP forgot to touch on a few things:

1. Predators eyes are positioned directly in front to focus on prey.

Preys' eyes are positioned on the sides to see in a 270 degree radius to avoid predators.

Humans are predators. And since I have never had a fruit or vegetable run from me, I would guess that we are meant to hunt animals.

2. Eyes. We see in color to help see prey hidden in brush, etc. Prey see in black and white.

3. We do have claws when they are not cut...dumb.

4. Predators have a taste for meat. We have a taste for meat. Even you vegatarians have a taste for meat. That's why you try to get your lame ass veggie burgers to taste like a Big Mac.

5. Every vegetarian I know owns a cat. Need I say more? Pussy? (HA HA)

I can keep going, but don't want to waste too much time on a dumbass argument over eating meat.

Besides...I got a big ass medium rare steak waiting on me! YUM1
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
11/15/2012 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Only been eating meat

We'll strip a deer down and have it dried out and cured faster than you can shake your head.
 Quoting: Dr. Acula

Hannibal Lecter style!
Dr. AculaModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

United States
11/15/2012 08:42 PM

Report Abusive Post
the worlds oldest recorded man was Habib Mian who died in 2008, he was 138 years old and he claimed he was vegetarian for 120 years of his life! exsplain that one!

According to records Habib Mian was born on May 28, 1870. and he died on 19th of August 2008.

my great uncle and his father and HIS father both lived to be 115+

All of them worked like dogs...

Smoked like trains...

Drunk like fish...

and damn near ate every animal they came across

it didnt matter...

if it crawled or walked or flipped or flopped or flew

It was good in a stew

Last Edited by Dr. Acula on 11/15/2012 08:44 PM

drbat
samanthasunflower

User ID: 14930415
United States
11/15/2012 08:43 PM

Report Abusive Post
Strangely, I have no canine teeth. It must be genetic, because my Mother doesn't have them either. I once had a dentists assistant ask if I had my teeth ground down because of this. I guess I'm an alien. alien16

Meat is good for us. It's the white bread that our bodies were never meant to have.

Sorry vegetarians, that's just the way it is. I understand your path since I spent 4 years of my life not eating meat.

Eating meat is more natural then some of the vegetarian crap that is created from GMO soy that you eat. It's destroying your body with its pseudo estrogens.
Guenwyfar

User ID: 21285652
United States
11/15/2012 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'll give you some credit simply for the fact that you typed out a good arguement. I suppose you could say that we're "near vegetarian" in our household and favor mostly fruits and veggies. For us its not so much the idea that we shouldn't eat it, but that its expensive to get meat that we know the story of.. ie- we know its not junk.
Guenwyfar

"Karma is like a rubberband.. it can only stretch so far before it comes back and smacks you in the face."

"Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition."

"Religion is like a penis, it's fine to have one and be proud of it, but when you take it out and wave it in my face, that's when we have a problem."
Laura Bow

United States
11/15/2012 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Only been eating meat

Quoting: Dr. Acula

Hannibal Lecter style!

Hey OP, you know...you started your thread by saying that humans were not CREATED to eat meat and that's been proven to be false. If you choose not to eat meat, that's a-okay...but really. The only thing you're doing is making some people really crave a nice steak.

weasel keeper

User ID: 15395274
United States
11/15/2012 08:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

bsflagNo one lives past 120.
Except Obama voters.

Last Edited by Weasel Keeper on 11/15/2012 08:48 PM
Wild Weasels? You've got to be shitting me!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
paleo diet FTW.

Raw vegetables, lean meats, low carb.

That does not mean live off bacon, or other processed meats. Better if the meat is not processed. Fish would be great, if it wasn't filled with mercury.

My favorite is a big salad made with high omega 9 oils, bacon bits, tomatoes, hard boiled eggs, shredded cheese, etc.

That or make it into a taco salad with ground beef/taco seasoning and some sour cream.

Low carb, moderate protein, moderate fat, plenty of greens.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
Report Abusive Post
btw op is a man! and nobody that knows me would dare say that vegetarianism is for weak, pale, skiny girls.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1302314
Australia
Report Abusive Post
I agree with Laura on this

The vegan/vegetarian lifestyle is being pushed by monsanto and big GM firms. The idea is to get people off meat and into GM grown beans/corn

watch as price of meat will keep rising.

Also Google Moringa, it's a plant that makes you infertile. They plan to plant large amounts of it in Africa for people to eat.
Guenwyfar

User ID: 21285652
United States
11/15/2012 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Stamina x 4,
strength x 2,
speed x 2 ,
eyesight x 2,
hearing x 4,
sense of smell x 5,

Here's what you have to remember... every single person has slightly different nutritional needs. I attended a tai chi class while in college and my instructor was vegan. He promoted that lifestyle but at the same time he said that everyone has slightly different needs. Not all people are meant to cut meat out of their diet completely. I think the more important thing is knowing where it came from and what has been done to it. You personally seem to be one of those people that does not need meat. Cool, glad you went vegetarian. I tend to go downhill when I don't eat meat. And before you suggest it.. my diet is high in dark leafy greens and alternative sources of protien. I plant an extensive garden of heirloom veggies and fruits year to year and have a very diverse diet.
Guenwyfar

"Karma is like a rubberband.. it can only stretch so far before it comes back and smacks you in the face."

"Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition."

"Religion is like a penis, it's fine to have one and be proud of it, but when you take it out and wave it in my face, that's when we have a problem."
Laura Bow

United States
11/15/2012 08:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
btw op is a man! and nobody that knows me would dare say that vegetarianism is for weak, pale, skiny girls.

Out of curiosity, can you describe a typical menu of what you eat in a day/week? Where does the protein come from?

GLP