DaddysGirl
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 25203105
United States
11/15/2012 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Was Nibiru Prophesied In The Bible!!
I stumbled on this video and I noticed something interesting about it.

Most of the Scriptures mentioned have the numbers 12,22 or dates around that time.

I wonder if the numbers in these verses 'coincidentally' coincide with the date of 12-21-12??

See for yourself and decide!

Last Edited by Daddysgirl on 11/15/2012 08:00 PM
DaddysGirl  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 08:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Was Nibiru Prophesied In The Bible!!
I realize everyone is focused on Israel right now but someone mentioned that maybe TPTB are using that issue to divert us from something bigger around the corner.

I had a dream back in 1999 that a large spherical object traveled between the earth and the sun and the second that they 'aligned' as in an eclipse, the energy composition of my body started to change and I started rising up into the air.

I've never had an interest in astronomy or the stars so I had no reason to have this dream. If you type in 'Nibiru' in the search bar at the top of this page, you will see just how many threads have been dedicated (and lost) to this subject.

Is anyone aware that Nibiru is clearly seen all over the world now?

What if my dream comes true and the second that we see Nibiru aligns with the sun, the earth will shake and the poles shift and it all comes to an end as in this video?

I would like to know what everyone thinks about this..hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27469235
United States
11/15/2012 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25801142
United States
11/15/2012 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
In the Kolbrin bible it is known as the destroyer.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1925572
United States
11/15/2012 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would like to know what everyone thinks about this..hf
 Quoting: DaddysGirl

Link babe? I have never seen anything compelling that stands up to a test of rational thinking or science. I'd sure like to, if it's real, and have an open mind that admits to the possibility of many things outside the realm of "normal" mainstream thinking. Have had some interesting experiences with this personally.
DaddysGirl  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 09:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
bumpfor more discussion!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1925572
United States
11/16/2012 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
bumpfor more discussion!

I guess asking you to provide some support for your statement "Is anyone aware that Nibiru is clearly seen all over the world now?" does not qualify as discussion.
DaddysGirl  (OP)

United States
11/16/2012 09:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
The link I provided for the discussion was the video itself. There is talk all over this site and on YouTube for years now about Planet X or Nibiru. People used to debunk the stories, but now there is proof of it being visible all over the world. It's very close to the sun and you can see it with special glasses or a welders mask.

I was hoping people would watch the video and let me know what they think of it's contents and the coincidental numbers mentioned therein....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27864710
United States
11/16/2012 09:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
The link I provided for the discussion was the video itself. There is talk all over this site and on YouTube for years now about Planet X or Nibiru. People used to debunk the stories, but now there is proof of it being visible all over the world. It's very close to the sun and you can see it with special glasses or a welders mask.

I was hoping people would watch the video and let me know what they think of it's contents and the coincidental numbers mentioned therein....

I have never seen proof that it exists. Are you making things up?
DaddysGirl  (OP)

United States
11/16/2012 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
No I'm not that type of person. You can go to YouTube and find the latest videos from people all around the world that have seen it and taped it. It's simply amazing...
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 09:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
No I'm not that type of person. You can go to YouTube and find the latest videos from people all around the world that have seen it and taped it. It's simply amazing...

I've seen the videos and there is nothing next to the sun.

If there was another heavenly body in our solar system right now, we'd all be dead. Do you have any idea what you are talking about?
'LIL ANGEL

User ID: 1053878
United States
11/16/2012 09:18 AM

Report Abusive Post
Wormwood (star)

[link to en.wikipedia.org (secure)]

Last Edited by Lost Angel on 11/16/2012 09:19 AM
I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jesus Christ
Stay small(in ego), stay teachable(in life), stay in the basics(keep it simple) and pay attention(to guidance). me
Your beliefs don't make you a better person, your behavior does. anonymous
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10904404
United Kingdom
11/16/2012 09:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry OP but you're talking crap.

There is no proof that Nibiru exists - rather the contrary as I don't know of one astronomer who has verified its existence.

Your sweeping statements really don't help your argument.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3555102
United States
11/16/2012 10:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
The bible is a work of fiction. There is no Nibiru.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 10:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

It's OK to be wrong. Just try to think things through before you try to be relevant.

And that's how it is when you are a being created by Satan, as we all are.
wpdot

User ID: 4352201
United States
11/16/2012 10:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: 'LIL ANGEL

^this
pdot
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12064276
United States
11/16/2012 10:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

please provide the PROOF ... and hopefully not lens or filter flares....make us believers with your PROOF.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 701098
United States
11/16/2012 11:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
You're probably better off looking at Isaiah 24:1 which states that GOD is going to "Turn the Earth Upside Down".
so the possible date of 1/24/2013 could be in play for Nemesis (not Nibiru it's just one of the planetary system objects) to cause the pole shift.
I guess we will all have to wait and see. Keep that B.O.B. handy
DaddysGirl  (OP)

United States
11/16/2012 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

please provide the PROOF ... and hopefully not lens or filter flares....make us believers with your PROOF.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12064276

Well to be honest, after looking at hundreds of pics and videos it's hard to tell the difference in what is real and what isn't.

I just think we should keep an open mind about this subject as many people (including myself) have had/and are currently having the same dreams about it. And the people, like me, have no interest in astronomy or understanding of it...hf
Resister

User ID: 669410
United States
11/16/2012 11:49 AM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: 'LIL ANGEL

^this
 Quoting: wpdot

yep
"God forbid we should ever be 20 years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, & always, well informed... If they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty... Let them take arms... What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. " - Thomas Jefferson in 1787
HoneyBadgerSHTF

User ID: 21108825
United States
11/17/2012 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well to be honest, after looking at hundreds of pics and videos it's hard to tell the difference in what is real and what isn't.

I just think we should keep an open mind about this subject as many people (including myself) have had/and are currently having the same dreams about it. And the people, like me, have no interest in astronomy or understanding of it...hf

You should follow your instincts on this.

Last Edited by HoneyBadgerSHTF on 11/17/2012 01:05 PM
Honey Badger don't give a shit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27843017
United States
11/17/2012 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
no...fail.

GLP