Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,156 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,039,012
Pageviews Today: 1,866,791Threads Today: 813Posts Today: 14,310
09:07 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Petraeus Scandal Reveals Massive Islamic Infiltration In Obama Administration....

christian
Suited up and Armored in Christ!

User ID: 6038128
United States
11/15/2012 08:09 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Petraeus Scandal Reveals Massive Islamic Infiltration In Obama Administration....
Jill Khawam Kelley was the hand-picked lobbyist for Muslim nations and their agenda at Central Command

Kelley, who is part of the soap opera that the Petraeus scandal spawned, was in charge of hosting parties and social events to push the Islamic agenda of Middle Eastern countries. She was seen by Muslim Mid-East nations, especially Hezbollah-controlled Lebanon, as the “go to” woman to push their agenda on top American generals. She was a lobbyist for their cause and, yet, wasn’t required to register as a lobbyist, like all others who host lavish parties for top American officials, like she did, in an attempt to influence U.S. policy in the Middle East.

Kelley, a dhimmi Christian Arab of Lebanese descent, was well known in the Muslim Arab embassies of Washington for doing their bidding and hosting their parties at and near MacDill Air Force Base in Tampa, where our nation’s top generals are based. It’s where Central Command–the U.S. Armed Forces’ leadership over wars and military personnel Middle East–is headquartered.

When a friend of mine said that he thought the financially troubled Khawam sisters, Kelley and Natalie Khawam, were spies for Lebanon and the Arab world, I originally expressed skepticism. I believed that these twin sisters with obvious twin nose jobs were merely bimbo gold diggers in slutty outfits, who used their Delilah ways to first nab rich husbands, and then nab idiotic top American generals to participate in Lifetime-Channel-worthy bitter child custody disputes. But then I learned that Ms. Kelley, who was until this week under the radar, was quietly involved in pushing the agenda of Muslim Arab nations on our nation’s top generals with whom she’d grown close by design. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that Ms. Kelley got her hooks into our two top generals in the Middle East, David Petraeus and John Allen. I’m now convinced that my friend, lawyer Gary Welsh of Advance Indiana, who has excellent instincts, was correct.

[link to www.nowtheendbegins.com]

Last Edited by Phennommennonn on 11/15/2012 10:32 PM
Susie

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.....Matthew 6:21
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: Ecclesiastes 3:1
christian  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 08:15 PM

Report Abusive Post
Re: Petraeus Scandal Reveals Massive Islamic Infiltration In Obama Administration....
bump
Susie

There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: Ecclesiastes 3:1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26048166
United States
11/15/2012 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Petraeus Scandal Reveals Massive Islamic Infiltration In Obama Administration....
Jill Khawam Kelley was the hand-picked lobbyist for Muslim nations and their agenda at Central Command

Kelley, who is part of the soap opera that the Petraeus scandal spawned, was in charge of hosting parties and social events to push the Islamic agenda of Middle Eastern countries. She was seen by Muslim Mid-East nations, especially Hezbollah-controlled Lebanon, as the “go to” woman to push their agenda on top American generals. She was a lobbyist for their cause and, yet, wasn’t required to register as a lobbyist, like all others who host lavish parties for top American officials, like she did, in an attempt to influence U.S. policy in the Middle East.

Kelley, a dhimmi Christian Arab of Lebanese descent, was well known in the Muslim Arab embassies of Washington for doing their bidding and hosting their parties at and near MacDill Air Force Base in Tampa, where our nation’s top generals are based. It’s where Central Command–the U.S. Armed Forces’ leadership over wars and military personnel Middle East–is headquartered.

When a friend of mine said that he thought the financially troubled Khawam sisters, Kelley and Natalie Khawam, were spies for Lebanon and the Arab world, I originally expressed skepticism. I believed that these twin sisters with obvious twin nose jobs were merely bimbo gold diggers in slutty outfits, who used their Delilah ways to first nab rich husbands, and then nab idiotic top American generals to participate in Lifetime-Channel-worthy bitter child custody disputes. But then I learned that Ms. Kelley, who was until this week under the radar, was quietly involved in pushing the agenda of Muslim Arab nations on our nation’s top generals with whom she’d grown close by design. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that Ms. Kelley got her hooks into our two top generals in the Middle East, David Petraeus and John Allen. I’m now convinced that my friend, lawyer Gary Welsh of Advance Indiana, who has excellent instincts, was correct.

I’ve long written about the infiltration of Central Command at MacDill Air Base in Tampa by Islamic terrorists. Islamic Jihad founder and convicted Islamic terrorist, Sami Al-Arian, was an instructor on the Middle East to our top generals at MacDill Air Force Base AT THE VERY SAME TIME that he was planning mergers and terrorist attacks in Israel with “the brothers of HAMAS” and while he was bringing Muslim illegal alien Islamic terrorists to the U.S. Al-Arian’s friend and co-conspirator, Ramadan Abdullah Shallah (one of those Al-Arian brought here), who became the Secretary-General of the worldwide Islamic Jihad terrorist group, was also a lecturer at MacDill and also taught our top generals his poisonous views on the Middle East and Israel. FBI and INS agents who investigated Shallah and Al-Arian were alarmed at the influence these two top Islamic terrorists had over CentCom. They were also alarmed to find many books on the inner workings of MacDill in Shallah’s house when they raided it.

So when people ask me how I think these women were able to insert themselves into top generals’ lives and topple them (along with, apparently, the men they married), I think back to the fact that our top generals gladly allowed top terrorists to infiltrate Central Command as alleged “professors” on the Middle East. And when generals like Petraeus and Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr. openly attack Israel and America’s relationship with Israel, people like Jill Khawam Kelley and Al-Arian and Shallah are the reason why. Khawam Kelley isn’t an innocent socialite. She’s an agent of influence for Arab Muslim nations.

Quoting: christian

I believe you are onto something ^

clappa
christian  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 08:23 PM

Report Abusive Post
I was wondering what nationality that Jill Kelley was, I thought she maybe Italian, did not know she was Arab, not that there is anything wrong with that, however with the Libya Scandal and now this something is going on that smells very fishy...
Susie

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4788247
United States
11/15/2012 08:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
It was exposed long before the Patraeus scandal.

No one was paying attention and worse, no one cared.

It's amazing what can happen to a country when the majority are completely apathetic.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7702124
United States
11/15/2012 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

So when people ask me how I think these women were able to insert themselves into top generals’ lives and topple them (along with, apparently, the men they married), I think back to the fact that our top generals gladly allowed top terrorists to infiltrate Central Command as alleged “professors” on the Middle East. And when generals like Petraeus and Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr. openly attack Israel and America’s relationship with Israel, people like Jill Khawam Kelley and Al-Arian and Shallah are the reason why. Khawam Kelley isn’t an innocent socialite. She’s an agent of influence for Arab Muslim nations.

In other words....SPIES and INFILTRATORS.

USA has laws to deal with these kinds of people.
...most have a 20 to life sentence.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1152779
United States
11/15/2012 08:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
flag waver

Thanks op!
christian  (OP)

United States

Report Abusive Post
It was exposed long before the Patraeus scandal.

No one was paying attention and worse, no one cared.

It's amazing what can happen to a country when the majority are completely apathetic.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4788247

Please were asleep when the Military was no longer able to use the War on Terror...they would not even admit that the terrorist attacks were being done by muslims....
Susie

Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
I was wondering what nationality that Jill Kelley was, I thought she maybe Italian, did not know she was Arab, not that there is anything wrong with that, however with the Libya Scandal and now this something is going on that smells very fishy...

When I heard she was arab, I knew immediately, there was a very good reason, she was "in place" to socialize the generals.

Hollywood couldn't even write this script. They thought Watergate was big? Sheesh.
christian  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 08:28 PM

Report Abusive Post

When I heard she was arab, I knew immediately, there was a very good reason, she was "in place" to socialize the generals.

Hollywood couldn't even write this script. They thought Watergate was big? Sheesh.
 Quoting: Seagal5

You are sure right about that!

Was this woman even vetted before she started hosting lavish parties for American's Top Generals?
Susie

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21963969
United States
11/15/2012 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes lets blame Obama not the adulterous married republican generals

idiot
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

idiot
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21963969

Muslims all over the place....but morans like you cant connect the dots.

Public education fail.

putin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14443159
United States
11/15/2012 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
USA has laws to deal with these kinds of people.
...most have a 20 to life sentence.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7702124

Won't happen when 'these kinds of people' ARE the USA
mathetes

User ID: 18119575
United States
11/15/2012 08:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
excellent post my friend, its happened before.

Egyptian spy Ali Mohamed. He infiltrated U.S. intelligence agencies, including the CIA and FBI, and joined the U.S. Army. At the same time, he took orders from the Egyptian Islamic Jihad terrorist
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1711362
Canada
Report Abusive Post
This is why I believed Michelle Backman when she first said the white house had been infiltrated by the Muslim Brotherhood.

amazed
christian  (OP)

United States

Report Abusive Post
Jill Kelley and her husband started a charity focused on cancer research and on granting “wishes to terminally ill cancer patients,” according to 2007 tax documents. The documents show that, of the nearly $160,000 the group raised, it spent roughly half on meals, entertainment, and automotive and office expenses.

Kelley has seemed eager to make her civic involvement clear to those around her. Outside her two-story mansion Tuesday was a gray Mercedes-Benz S500 with vanity plates reading “Honorary Consul” and “1JK.” Nearby, contractors piled up tables and folding chairs after a weekend party.

A military officer who is a former member of Petraeus’s staff said Kelley was a “self-appointed” go-between for Central Command officers with Lebanese and other Middle Eastern officials.

Her presence was often a bit puzzling to Petraeus’s staff, the officer said, but added that there was never any indication that her relationship with the general was anything more than social.

Aaron Fodiman, the publisher of Tampa Bay Magazine and a friend of the Kelleys, said people in the family’s social sphere are shocked by the spotlight that the investigations have cast on the community. “She is so gracious, so lovely,” he said of Jill Kelley. “She’s one of those people — she walks in the room, and the room lights up.”

[link to www.washingtonpost.com]
Susie

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27834260
United States
11/15/2012 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

idiot

brainless tool.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1282278
United States
11/15/2012 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
poopBAMA's people
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27822139
United States
11/15/2012 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Definitely a Mossad op. We should imprison all the dual Israeli citizen spies.
christian  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 08:38 PM

Report Abusive Post
Parties at the Kelleys' home are "all wonderfully catered," Mr. Fodiman said.Dr. Kelley is a cancer surgeon at the Watson Clinic in Lakeland, Fla.

Middle Eastern diplomats in Washington also knew Ms. Kelley, who came from a Lebanese immigrant family and who helped arrange social activities when dignitaries from the region visited Tampa, diplomats said. She also sometimes attended parties at Washington embassies.

The Kelleys, meanwhile, have battled creditors. Banks filed liens against a downtown Tampa office building they own, as well as their waterfront mansion, in May 2010, according to Hillsborough County court records. Both properties were under threat of foreclosure, according to the records. The current status of these actions couldn't be determined.

[link to online.wsj.com]
Susie

JBG
User ID: 27755442
United Kingdom
11/15/2012 08:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Granted there is massive Islamic infiltration - but surely to God the Military has to have a handle on this by now - your country is being gutted and handed over to the enemy in front of your eyes.....................and it's not even as though it's difficult to see!!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

idiot

brainless tool.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27834260

another tard

blame blame blame everybody except the guilty party

And you are the poster child for the new and improved Party of Idiocracy. One of the brainwashed mass who believes everything their TV recites to them, as long as it has pretty color pictures to go along with it. I am thinking about proposing that voters need to pass an IQ test, mainly because of people like you who are naive and simple and ultimately dangerous to our system because you are just too stupid to process current events or recognize propaganda.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 08:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jill Kelley and her husband started a charity focused on cancer research and on granting “wishes to terminally ill cancer patients,” according to 2007 tax documents. The documents show that, of the nearly $160,000 the group raised, it spent roughly half on meals, entertainment, and automotive and office expenses.

Kelley has seemed eager to make her civic involvement clear to those around her. Outside her two-story mansion Tuesday was a gray Mercedes-Benz S500 with vanity plates reading “Honorary Consul” and “1JK.” Nearby, contractors piled up tables and folding chairs after a weekend party.

A military officer who is a former member of Petraeus’s staff said Kelley was a “self-appointed” go-between for Central Command officers with Lebanese and other Middle Eastern officials.

Her presence was often a bit puzzling to Petraeus’s staff, the officer said, but added that there was never any indication that her relationship with the general was anything more than social.

Aaron Fodiman, the publisher of Tampa Bay Magazine and a friend of the Kelleys, said people in the family’s social sphere are shocked by the spotlight that the investigations have cast on the community. “She is so gracious, so lovely,” he said of Jill Kelley. “She’s one of those people — she walks in the room, and the room lights up.”

I'm certain she was (bolded text). She was trained to do so.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wait I'm confused.

I though we were just supposed to hate on them Muslams, not on all darkies. I thought Christian darkies were the good (well maybe not good but at least better)darkies. Now all Arabs are bad, even the Christin ones?

I gotto listen to more Fox News and keep my bigoted fear-mongering rhetoric in better lock step with the rest of the right wing echo chamber.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1108037

Try to catch up, will you? Why are the English, the French, the Norwegians, Swedes, etc. etc. having a multitude of problems with the Moslems in their countries? Do you know why? Go educate yourself because your ignorance is showing.
SaveUSa

User ID: 20038946
United States
11/15/2012 08:53 PM

Report Abusive Post
Pin!
Within the surreal depths of "reality" lies the truth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1108037
United States
11/15/2012 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
You fuckwits do realize that Lebanese Christians and Lebanese Muslims have been killing each other for hundreds of years right?

Ever heard of the Lebanese civil war?

Idiots!
christian  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 08:57 PM

Report Abusive Post

I'm certain she was (bolded text). She was trained to do so.
 Quoting: Seagal5

Exactly....

How this Paula Broadwell came into the mix with this Jill Kelly person is still not clarified, for all we know she could of un-covcered something that would of blew the lid off their cover..
Susie

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
You fuckwits do realize that Lebanese Christians and Lebanese Muslims have been killing each other for hundreds of years right?

Ever heard of the Lebanese civil war?

Idiots!

So the point here, Einstein, is that we don't want them bring their 'war' to us. THINK McFLY!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1108037
United States
11/15/2012 08:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wait I'm confused.

I though we were just supposed to hate on them Muslams, not on all darkies. I thought Christian darkies were the good (well maybe not good but at least better)darkies. Now all Arabs are bad, even the Christin ones?

I gotto listen to more Fox News and keep my bigoted fear-mongering rhetoric in better lock step with the rest of the right wing echo chamber.

Try to catch up, will you? Why are the English, the French, the Norwegians, Swedes, etc. etc. having a multitude of problems with the Moslems in their countries? Do you know why? Go educate yourself because your ignorance is showing.

O.k. genius please use your vast wisdom to explain to me what the fuck a Lebanese Christian women has to do with Muslims.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 08:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

idiot

Muslims all over the place....but morans like you cant connect the dots.

Public education fail.

putin
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7702124

oh fuck you

you people are retarded

republican generals
lavish parties in Tampa
I'm sure they went against their will, their minds bent by muslim psychic powers

You know you have lost the argument when you have to resort to saying F-YOU. applause

...and "lavish parties" are the perfect conduit for setting up generals or any other officers you are looking to corrupt.
The Russians did this over and over during the Cold War....sex for information and spying.

Of course though.....being with your government public school eduction....I know it's a stretch for you to consider past history in relation to current issues.

tard
christian  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 08:59 PM

Report Abusive Post
Wait I'm confused.

O.k. genius please use your vast wisdom to explain to me what the fuck a Lebanese Christian women has to do with Muslims.

TRY READING...

MAINSTREAM PAPERS ARE REPORTING THIS WOMAN'S ROLE

Susie

GLP