Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,118 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,083,737
Pageviews Today: 1,956,382Threads Today: 862Posts Today: 15,046
10:06 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Petraeus Scandal Reveals Massive Islamic Infiltration In Obama Administration....

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26048166
United States
11/15/2012 09:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Petraeus Scandal Reveals Massive Islamic Infiltration In Obama Administration....
Jill Kelley and her husband started a charity focused on cancer research and on granting “wishes to terminally ill cancer patients,” according to 2007 tax documents. The documents show that, of the nearly $160,000 the group raised, it spent roughly half on meals, entertainment, and automotive and office expenses.

Kelley has seemed eager to make her civic involvement clear to those around her. Outside her two-story mansion Tuesday was a gray Mercedes-Benz S500 with vanity plates reading “Honorary Consul” and “1JK.” Nearby, contractors piled up tables and folding chairs after a weekend party.

A military officer who is a former member of Petraeus’s staff said Kelley was a “self-appointed” go-between for Central Command officers with Lebanese and other Middle Eastern officials.

Her presence was often a bit puzzling to Petraeus’s staff, the officer said, but added that there was never any indication that her relationship with the general was anything more than social.

Aaron Fodiman, the publisher of Tampa Bay Magazine and a friend of the Kelleys, said people in the family’s social sphere are shocked by the spotlight that the investigations have cast on the community. “She is so gracious, so lovely,” he said of Jill Kelley. “She’s one of those people — she walks in the room, and the room lights up.”

[link to www.washingtonpost.com]
 Quoting: christian

I'm certain she was (bolded text). She was trained to do so.
 Quoting: Seagal5

Exactly....

How this Paula Broadwell came into the mix with this Jill Kelly person is still not clarified, for all we know she could of un-covcered something that would of blew the lid off their cover..

This has me too...my first thought, was jealousy from Paula towards Jill, as in only part of the affair/s; but, definetly the rabbit hole goes much, much deeper.

Great info & thread, OP! 5 stars & karma pinned.
christian  (OP)
Suited up and Armored in Christ!

User ID: 6038128
United States
11/15/2012 09:02 PM

Report Abusive Post
Re: Petraeus Scandal Reveals Massive Islamic Infiltration In Obama Administration....
Michele Bachmann Sticks To Accusations About Muslim Brotherhood
Bachmann and colleagues continue to dig in their heels over Muslim Brotherhood infiltration

Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann and a few of her colleagues aren't letting go of her insistence that the Muslim Brotherhood could be infiltrating the U.S. government, even after Arizona Sen. John McCain's impassioned floor speech where he dismissed Bachmann's suspicions as "specious and degrading

[link to www.usnews.com]
Susie

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.....Matthew 6:21
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: Ecclesiastes 3:1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27834260
United States
11/15/2012 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wait I'm confused.

I though we were just supposed to hate on them Muslams, not on all darkies. I thought Christian darkies were the good (well maybe not good but at least better)darkies. Now all Arabs are bad, even the Christin ones?

I gotto listen to more Fox News and keep my bigoted fear-mongering rhetoric in better lock step with the rest of the right wing echo chamber.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1108037

Try to catch up, will you? Why are the English, the French, the Norwegians, Swedes, etc. etc. having a multitude of problems with the Moslems in their countries? Do you know why? Go educate yourself because your ignorance is showing.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27834260

O.k. genius please use your vast wisdom to explain to me what the fuck a Lebanese Christian women has to do with Muslims.

OK, he who can't write a sentence without spewing obscenities, errrrrr..... if she is a spy, like some are proposing....uuuuuhhhhhh perhaps she is implementing taqiyya. Use the online dictionary because I'm sure you don't know what it is.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27838911
United States
Report Abusive Post
Jill Khawam Kelley was the hand-picked lobbyist for Muslim nations and their agenda at Central Command

So when people ask me how I think these women were able to insert themselves into top generals’ lives and topple them (along with, apparently, the men they married), I think back to the fact that our top generals gladly allowed top terrorists to infiltrate Central Command as alleged “professors” on the Middle East. And when generals like Petraeus and Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr. openly attack Israel and America’s relationship with Israel, people like Jill Khawam Kelley and Al-Arian and Shallah are the reason why. Khawam Kelley isn’t an innocent socialite. She’s an agent of influence for Arab Muslim nations.

[link to www.nowtheendbegins.com]

In other words....SPIES and INFILTRATORS.

USA has laws to deal with these kinds of people.
...most have a 20 to life sentence.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7702124

How would you expect such laws to be enforced when the POTUS is a Muslim?
christian  (OP)

United States

Report Abusive Post
Jill Kelley and her husband started a charity focused on cancer research and on granting “wishes to terminally ill cancer patients,” according to 2007 tax documents. The documents show that, of the nearly $160,000 the group raised, it spent roughly half on meals, entertainment, and automotive and office expenses.

Kelley has seemed eager to make her civic involvement clear to those around her. Outside her two-story mansion Tuesday was a gray Mercedes-Benz S500 with vanity plates reading “Honorary Consul” and “1JK.” Nearby, contractors piled up tables and folding chairs after a weekend party.

A military officer who is a former member of Petraeus’s staff said Kelley was a “self-appointed” go-between for Central Command officers with Lebanese and other Middle Eastern officials.

Her presence was often a bit puzzling to Petraeus’s staff, the officer said, but added that there was never any indication that her relationship with the general was anything more than social.

Aaron Fodiman, the publisher of Tampa Bay Magazine and a friend of the Kelleys, said people in the family’s social sphere are shocked by the spotlight that the investigations have cast on the community. “She is so gracious, so lovely,” he said of Jill Kelley. “She’s one of those people — she walks in the room, and the room lights up.”

[link to www.washingtonpost.com]

Exactly....

How this Paula Broadwell came into the mix with this Jill Kelly person is still not clarified, for all we know she could of un-covcered something that would of blew the lid off their cover..

This has me too...my first thought, was jealousy from Paula towards Jill, as in only part of the affair/s; but, definetly the rabbit hole goes much, much deeper.

Thanks for the Karma Pin!

Yes, there is so much to this story however it is shrouded in Smoke and Mirrors!
Susie

There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: Ecclesiastes 3:1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1108037
United States
11/15/2012 09:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
You fuckwits do realize that Lebanese Christians and Lebanese Muslims have been killing each other for hundreds of years right?

Ever heard of the Lebanese civil war?

Idiots!

So the point here, Einstein, is that we don't want them bring their 'war' to us. THINK McFLY!

No the point is that this writer is accusing a Lebanese Christian women of being "the hand picked lobbyist for Muslim nations and their agenda", without offering any evidence whatsoever, as if it were self evident simply because she is an Lebanese Arab, despite the fact that she is identified by the writer as a Christian.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 09:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
You fuckwits do realize that Lebanese Christians and Lebanese Muslims have been killing each other for hundreds of years right?

Idiots!

So the point here, Einstein, is that we don't want them bring their 'war' to us. THINK McFLY!

No the point is that this writer is accusing a Lebanese Christian women of being "the hand picked lobbyist for Muslim nations and their agenda", without offering any evidence whatsoever, as if it were self evident simply because she is an Lebanese Arab, despite the fact that she is identified by the writer as a Christian.

quoting the OP:

TRY READING...

MAINSTREAM PAPERS ARE REPORTING THIS WOMAN'S ROLE

MarkinAZ

User ID: 20006444
United States
11/15/2012 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
We need a few of these people tried and publicly executed for treason. It's time to let the enemies of the US know we are not going to play games like spy vs spy!
christian  (OP)

United States

Report Abusive Post

Idiots!

The flap began after Bachmann and Republican colleagues Arizona Rep. Trent Franks, Texas Rep. Louie Gohmert, Florida Rep. Tom Rooney and Georgia Rep. Lynn Westmoreland sent letters to several inspector generals in the State Department, Department of Homeland Security, the Department of Defense, the Department of Justice and the Office of National Intelligence as to whether the Muslim Brotherhood could be infiltrating the U.S. government.

The letters quickly attracted attention with one specifically mentioning the State Department's Deputy Chief of Staff, Huma Abedin, a long-time Hillary Clinton aide, by name.

Bachmann's letter says "Huma Abedin has three family members — her late father, her mother and her brother-conected to Muslim Brotherhood operatives or organizations.

The letter continues to insinuate that those connections have led the State Department to act favorably toward the "Muslim Brotherhood and its interests." Bachmann insists that she's onto something and dug in her heels late Wednesday stating "I encourage everyone, including media outlets, to read [the letters] in their entirety. The intention of the letters was to outline the serious national security concerns I had and ask for answers to questions regarding the Muslim Brotherhood and other radical group's access to top Obama administration officials."

Last Edited by christian on 11/15/2012 09:10 PM
Susie

Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

Idiots!

And have you figured out what taqiyya is yet?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26048166
United States
11/15/2012 09:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Exactly....

Thanks for the Karma Pin!

Yes, there is so much to this story however it is shrouded in Smoke and Mirrors!

You bet :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26085824
United States
11/15/2012 09:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Idiots!

When someone starts calling names and cursing you know something is up. Like covering for this:

"Kelley, a dhimmi Christian Arab of Lebanese descent, was well known in the Muslim Arab embassies of Washington for doing their bidding and hosting their parties at and near MacDill Air Force Base in Tampa, where our nation’s top generals are based. It’s where Central Command–the U.S. Armed Forces’ leadership over wars and military personnel Middle East–is headquartered."

OP, thanks a bunch for posting this. If true it means that Petreaus is compromised in more ways than one. A new angle to consider.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27700803
United States
11/15/2012 09:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Looks like one woman, I don't understand the term 'massive' when used to describe infiltration.

These were parties, not military briefings. She kind of looks like a ditz, maybe she knew too much about the scheduling maybe, but pinning anything on her is going to be impossible because technically she didn't appear do anything wrong. It was the generals and military officers in this case.

That said, she could easily pose for playboy amidst all this scandal and easily pay off her creditors.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24198648
United States
11/15/2012 09:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
can we keep em just until izzyrael disappears. Puleeze!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25023241
United States
11/15/2012 09:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can we say Jarrett
christian  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 09:33 PM

Report Abusive Post
Looks like one woman, I don't understand the term 'massive' when used to describe infiltration.

These were parties, not military briefings. She kind of looks like a ditz, maybe she knew too much about the scheduling maybe, but pinning anything on her is going to be impossible because technically she didn't appear do anything wrong. It was the generals and military officers in this case.

That said, she could easily pose for playboy amidst all this scandal and easily pay off her creditors.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27700803

She might be totally innocent however a DRUNK likes to talk, what happens when a group of Top General's have to many Libations????

We already know what happens to a group of Secret Servicemen who go bar-hopping in Columbia and end up taking ladies of the night up to there rooms....
Susie

No More Lies

User ID: 1707881
United States
11/15/2012 09:34 PM

Report Abusive Post
She should be tried and hung for treason.

Last Edited by PANIK on 11/15/2012 09:35 PM
sandpiper

User ID: 27840830
United States
11/15/2012 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
And, this surprises who?
If you break my wings, I will just find a cloud and learn to fly again. The Lord will catch you when you fall or teach you to fly! May the footprints I leave lead you to BELIEVE.
itsamadmadworld

United States
11/15/2012 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27700803

No doubt, Kelly, Broadwell, and Petraus will get book and movie deals, maybe even a reality show called "The Triangle".

That's the America way now, don't you know.
christian  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 09:36 PM

Report Abusive Post
In addition, who has Lavish Washington Style Paries in Tampa Florida???

It's hot humid and a place where you see people walking around in flower shirts, bermuda shorts, and straw Panama Jack Hat's on going to the beach .....

It's like Jimmy Buffet going to the Opera...
Susie

itsamadmadworld

United States
Report Abusive Post
She might be totally innocent however a DRUNK likes to talk, what happens when a group of Top General's have to many Libations????

We already know what happens to a group of Secret Servicemen who go bar-hopping in Columbia and end up taking ladies of the night up to there rooms....

Loose lips sink ships.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7702124
United States
Report Abusive Post
Jill Khawam Kelley was the hand-picked lobbyist for Muslim nations and their agenda at Central Command

So when people ask me how I think these women were able to insert themselves into top generals’ lives and topple them (along with, apparently, the men they married), I think back to the fact that our top generals gladly allowed top terrorists to infiltrate Central Command as alleged “professors” on the Middle East. And when generals like Petraeus and Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr. openly attack Israel and America’s relationship with Israel, people like Jill Khawam Kelley and Al-Arian and Shallah are the reason why. Khawam Kelley isn’t an innocent socialite. She’s an agent of influence for Arab Muslim nations.

[link to www.nowtheendbegins.com]

In other words....SPIES and INFILTRATORS.

USA has laws to deal with these kinds of people.
...most have a 20 to life sentence.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7702124

How would you expect such laws to be enforced when the POTUS is a Muslim?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27838911

Where did I state in there that they would actually be enforced?

If the corrupt Justice you can't even get the Black Panthers out of polling places......good luck prosecuting Muslims either.

ochange
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27700803
United States
11/15/2012 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
She should be tried and hung for treason.
 Quoting: No More Lies

Can we at least have her pose for playboy first?
christian  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 09:39 PM

Report Abusive Post

Loose lips sink ships.
 Quoting: itsamadmadworld

Exactly....

How bout a little Vodka General....
Susie

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12582603
Canada
11/15/2012 09:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is well known that Hilory Clinton's chief of staff does a lot of fund rasing for the Muslim Brotherhood. This proves that Muslims have infiltrated the government. Do a search on hilary clinton's cheif of staff and ties to Muslim brotherhood
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15256858
United States
11/15/2012 09:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Unfortunately .......men only think with their penis and
any female can infiltrate THAT!!!

Nothing new under the sun....just the same ole same ole.

Doomed to repeat over and over and over again.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26238410
Canada
11/15/2012 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Needs George Smiley.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27835128
United States
11/15/2012 09:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes lets blame Obama not the adulterous married republican generals

idiot
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21963969

brainless tool.

another tard

blame blame blame everybody except the guilty party
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21963969

And you are the poster child for the new and improved Party of Idiocracy. One of the brainwashed mass who believes everything their TV recites to them, as long as it has pretty color pictures to go along with it. I am thinking about proposing that voters need to pass an IQ test, mainly because of people like you who are naive and simple and ultimately dangerous to our system because you are just too stupid to process current events or recognize propaganda.

Voting should not be a priveledge of anyone on welfare or of anyone not in the workforce. If you receive welfare, no voting, if you're a student, no voting. Military personnel are definitely eligible.

What say you?
goldielucks

User ID: 794598
United States
11/15/2012 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's about time the truth caught on and got some attention. Thanks OP :)

Chicago is the new 'American Middle East'. It won't be long before all "57 states" are familiar with that name for shitcago.

This is an incredible 3 part investigation into this very subject [link to illinoispaytoplay.com]
Dark_Green

User ID: 27636359
United States
11/15/2012 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, you can block the chatterboxes trying to derail this thread, can't you?

this is too important of news to be watered down with their nonsense
Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

GLP