Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,056 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 559,728
Pageviews Today: 992,179Threads Today: 486Posts Today: 7,633
11:11 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Petraeus Scandal Reveals Massive Islamic Infiltration In Obama Administration....

AwakenedDude

User ID: 1434907
United States
11/15/2012 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Petraeus Scandal Reveals Massive Islamic Infiltration In Obama Administration....
Well played! Well played indeed. 5 stars and a pin req. This is the kind of investigative reporting the world so desperately needs.

Peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27700803
United States
11/15/2012 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Petraeus Scandal Reveals Massive Islamic Infiltration In Obama Administration....
Yes lets blame Obama not the adulterous married republican generals

idiot
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21963969

You don't understand. It's not the Republican General's FAULT he had an illegal, adulerous affair. The wicked woman used "Delilah ways" on him. OP must be a Christian. The woman is always in cahoots with the talking snake and the man is always innocent.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27840487

Yes I am a Christian...

Do you know how Coyotoes manage to get passed a guard dog to infiltrate a Chicken Coop?

They send in a Female Coyotoe in heat...
 Quoting: christian

I am a Muslim woman. I bet you can't understand why I consider your joke and your religion sexist and degrading to women.

Anything you want to infiltrate tonight? hint hint wink wink.
SGSR1

User ID: 27768978
United States
11/15/2012 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

idiot

You don't understand. It's not the Republican General's FAULT he had an illegal, adulerous affair. The wicked woman used "Delilah ways" on him. OP must be a Christian. The woman is always in cahoots with the talking snake and the man is always innocent.

Yes I am a Christian...

Do you know how Coyotoes manage to get passed a guard dog to infiltrate a Chicken Coop?

I am a Muslim woman. I bet you can't understand why I consider your joke and your religion sexist and degrading to women.

Is it degrading if we let you drive car?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27837134
United States
11/15/2012 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
juvenile high school cover story meant to deflect and distract... only an idiot would believe this and not notice the hideously photoshopped pic that goes along with this article... hilariously simple and stupid...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27839665
United States
11/15/2012 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
dude predicts this the day he here's the Benghazi event happened (september 12th)

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17430724
United States
11/15/2012 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
op is the biggest pant load ever

this is about aipac and the rest of the israeli lobbyists and spys
and their infiltration Into American politics....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26085824
United States
11/15/2012 10:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
last time i checked "Christians" have killed way more people than "Muslims" have killed...ask the indians of north and south america and everywhere else...
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

No,they were all killed by secular Anglos.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27838911
United States
11/15/2012 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

idiot

Yes I am a Christian...

And do you acknowledge how utterly disrespected Muslim women are by Muslim men?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7843669
United States
11/15/2012 10:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was wondering what nationality that Jill Kelley was, I thought she maybe Italian, did not know she was Arab, not that there is anything wrong with that, however with the Libya Scandal and now this something is going on that smells very fishy...

When I heard she was arab, I knew immediately, there was a very good reason, she was "in place" to socialize the generals.

Hollywood couldn't even write this script. They thought Watergate was big? Sheesh.
 Quoting: Seagal5

You are sure right about that!

Was this woman even vetted before she started hosting lavish parties for American's Top Generals?

You dont know what you THINK you know. Perhaps even our generals are NOT as naive as you suspect. Perhaps the good generals were running double cross? Perhaps they were wired when visiting to these parties and were gaining intel of they're own. ALL the facts have not come out. Granted she was most likely a 'spy' (not in the classic sense) but the generals might of suspected as such and been trying to get information of they're own by being friendly/
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26085824
United States
11/15/2012 10:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
last time i checked "Christians" have killed way more people than "Muslims" have killed...ask the indians of north and south america and everywhere else...

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26085824

And of course the Indians never killed or tortured anybody. They were purely innocent.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8407446
United States
11/15/2012 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
I bet you don't understand "I don't care if you think it's degrading or not"!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26592736
United States
11/15/2012 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

bumpbump+5 OP
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8407446
United States
11/15/2012 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Libtard dummies...

always talking about the crusades...So dumb they thing Catholicism is the same as Christianity.

And of course the Indians never killed or tortured anybody. They were purely innocent.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9258462
United States
11/15/2012 10:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
TRY READING...

MAINSTREAM PAPERS ARE REPORTING THIS WOMAN'S ROLE

A military officer who is a former member of Petraeus’s staff said Kelley was a “self-appointed” go-between for Central Command officers with Lebanese and other Middle Eastern officials.

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18381151
United States
11/15/2012 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think Hillary had Patraeus investigated, woman scorned.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27838911
United States
11/15/2012 11:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: pool

You mean she and Broadwell had something going on . . . ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18381151
United States
11/15/2012 11:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: pool

You mean she and Broadwell had something going on . . . ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27838911

cruise
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24909641
Australia
11/15/2012 11:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
You fuckwits do realize that Lebanese Christians and Lebanese Muslims have been killing each other for hundreds of years right?

Ever heard of the Lebanese civil war?

Idiots!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1108037

So the point here, Einstein, is that we don't want them bring their 'war' to us. THINK McFLY!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27834260

No the point is that this writer is accusing a Lebanese Christian women of being "the hand picked lobbyist for Muslim nations and their agenda", without offering any evidence whatsoever, as if it were self evident simply because she is an Lebanese Arab, despite the fact that she is identified by the writer as a Christian.

30,000 pages of email?

Rather a lot for party organising
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24909641
Australia
11/15/2012 11:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
You fuckwits do realize that Lebanese Christians and Lebanese Muslims have been killing each other for hundreds of years right?

Idiots!

So the point here, Einstein, is that we don't want them bring their 'war' to us. THINK McFLY!

No the point is that this writer is accusing a Lebanese Christian women of being "the hand picked lobbyist for Muslim nations and their agenda", without offering any evidence whatsoever, as if it were self evident simply because she is an Lebanese Arab, despite the fact that she is identified by the writer as a Christian.

30,000 pages of email?

christian  (OP)
Suited up and Armored in Christ!

User ID: 6038128
United States
11/15/2012 11:13 PM

Report Abusive Post

Idiots!

30,000 pages of email?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24909641

How long does it take to write 30,000 emails????

Yeegads..

I guess if you are just writing..
Hi
Hi Hi

Hi HI, Hi I guess you could do that in a week or so...
Susie

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.....Matthew 6:21
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: Ecclesiastes 3:1
X
User ID: 4651805
United States
11/15/2012 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
It was exposed long before the Patraeus scandal.

No one was paying attention and worse, no one cared.

It's amazing what can happen to a country when the majority are completely apathetic.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4788247

Hey, quiet down! Honey Boo-Boo is on!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5913880
United States
11/15/2012 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
It was exposed long before the Patraeus scandal.

No one was paying attention and worse, no one cared.

It's amazing what can happen to a country when the majority are completely apathetic.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4788247

witha name like "kawam" ..are you kidding? man, youve got to llearn to read between the lines...your survival, or at least standard of living are at stake.......
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16553491
United States
11/15/2012 11:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why is Obama still in office? Why hasn't he been impeached?
Kelley, a dhimmi Christian
User ID: 27847260
United States
11/15/2012 11:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Kelley, a dhimmi Christian
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10777137
United States
11/15/2012 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
op is the biggest pant load ever

this is about aipac and the rest of the israeli lobbyists and spys
and their infiltration Into American politics....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17430724

mm hm
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11508444
United Kingdom
11/15/2012 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Khawam vs Krantz Kat fight to decide who gets the temple?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13043261
Canada
11/15/2012 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just adding fuel to the fire but has anyone thought perhaps
Broadwell discovered Kelley was a spy and was threatening
her in that manner?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25023241
United States
11/16/2012 12:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
If they are muslim. fire them. They are the enemy. if they do not want go. Send them to gitmo with the rest of their traitorous ilk.

Let's see how many of these bimbo spies like water boarding.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27683610
United States
11/16/2012 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Generals are going to receive a "mark" just like the rest of unrepentant humanity! Probably already have!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27840487
United States
11/16/2012 12:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

Idiots!

History for Fuckwits

Lebanon has been home to Arabs and others, Christians, Jews, Muslims, Druze, and other religions. It was the Paris of the Middle East.

There was no "killing each other for hundreds of years".

After the establishment of the modern state of Israel, the PLO formed, fought, moved into Lebanon and created tensions that evolved into Lebanons civil war. That was thirty years ago, not "hundreds of years" ago. It was directly caused by the injection of foreigners into the region, pushing natives of the land into a neighboring country that wasn't equipped to host them, nor their military operations.

GLP