Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,166 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,142,493
Pageviews Today: 1,907,981Threads Today: 788Posts Today: 13,711
06:32 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Petraeus Scandal Reveals Massive Islamic Infiltration In Obama Administration....

truthwillsetyoufreeag​ain

User ID: 23952927
United States
11/16/2012 12:10 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Petraeus Scandal Reveals Massive Islamic Infiltration In Obama Administration....
Yes lets blame Obama not the adulterous married republican generals

idiot
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21963969

You don't understand. It's not the Republican General's FAULT he had an illegal, adulerous affair. The wicked woman used "Delilah ways" on him. OP must be a Christian. The woman is always in cahoots with the talking snake and the man is always innocent.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27840487

Yes I am a Christian...

Do you know how Coyotoes manage to get passed a guard dog to infiltrate a Chicken Coop?

They send in a Female Coyotoe in heat...
 Quoting: christian

I am a Muslim woman. I bet you can't understand why I consider your joke and your religion sexist and degrading to women.

1rof1
thair

As long as I am an American citizen and American blood runs in these veins I shall hold myself at liberty to speak, to write, and to publish whatever I please on any subject.” - Elijah Parish Lovejoy(1802-1837)

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent...Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government...Thomas Jefferson

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty...Thomas Jefferson

Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light...George Washington
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27707912
Canada
11/16/2012 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Petraeus Scandal Reveals Massive Islamic Infiltration In Obama Administration....
Sooo... Now Muslims have their own Mata Hari. LOL. I can only imagine how many of those generals were gifted by Kelley with nice souvenirs like watches, pens, etc. with hidden inside high-tech-spy lenses and microphones. Everything discussed at top secret military meetings may not be a secret anymore. When generals were drinking and dancing and who knows what else doing, their cars and maybe even shoes were stuffed with "bugs". It wouldn't surprise me if Kelley is in possession of some interesting pix for the purpose of blackmail...

ohyeah
Victorian

User ID: 6443788
Canada
11/16/2012 12:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sooo... Now Muslims have their own Mata Hari. LOL. I can only imagine how many of those generals were gifted by Kelley with nice souvenirs like watches, pens, etc. with hidden inside high-tech-spy lenses and microphones. Everything discussed at top secret military meetings may not be a secret anymore. When generals were drinking and dancing and who knows what else doing, their cars and maybe even shoes were stuffed with "bugs". It wouldn't surprise me if Kelley is in possession of some interesting pix for the purpose of blackmail...

ohyeah
 Quoting: Kinga

pigchef
RTS REDUX

User ID: 8620349
United States
11/16/2012 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
poopBAMA's people
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1282278

Tom Cruise is the defacto leader of the MB via the Illuminati's COS connections via Iran and the NOI

cruise
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 27089841
United States
11/16/2012 12:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
amazing how Christians spin their faces away when you remind them the early church wiped out the south america indians and the later church wiped out the north america indians...what have the Muslim's done?
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13043261
Canada
11/16/2012 12:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Plenty of be-headings and stoning to death for starters
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27843166
Australia
11/16/2012 12:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

ohyeah

pigchef
 Quoting: Victorian

clinton no
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27707912
Canada
11/16/2012 12:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

ohyeah

pigchef
 Quoting: Victorian

clinton no
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27843166

You mean him too? WOW!

hillary
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23427044
United States
11/16/2012 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jill Khawam Kelley was the hand-picked lobbyist for Muslim nations and their agenda at Central Command

Kelley, who is part of the soap opera that the Petraeus scandal spawned, was in charge of hosting parties and social events to push the Islamic agenda of Middle Eastern countries. She was seen by Muslim Mid-East nations, especially Hezbollah-controlled Lebanon, as the “go to” woman to push their agenda on top American generals. She was a lobbyist for their cause and, yet, wasn’t required to register as a lobbyist, like all others who host lavish parties for top American officials, like she did, in an attempt to influence U.S. policy in the Middle East.

Kelley, a dhimmi Christian Arab of Lebanese descent, was well known in the Muslim Arab embassies of Washington for doing their bidding and hosting their parties at and near MacDill Air Force Base in Tampa, where our nation’s top generals are based. It’s where Central Command–the U.S. Armed Forces’ leadership over wars and military personnel Middle East–is headquartered.

When a friend of mine said that he thought the financially troubled Khawam sisters, Kelley and Natalie Khawam, were spies for Lebanon and the Arab world, I originally expressed skepticism. I believed that these twin sisters with obvious twin nose jobs were merely bimbo gold diggers in slutty outfits, who used their Delilah ways to first nab rich husbands, and then nab idiotic top American generals to participate in Lifetime-Channel-worthy bitter child custody disputes. But then I learned that Ms. Kelley, who was until this week under the radar, was quietly involved in pushing the agenda of Muslim Arab nations on our nation’s top generals with whom she’d grown close by design. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that Ms. Kelley got her hooks into our two top generals in the Middle East, David Petraeus and John Allen. I’m now convinced that my friend, lawyer Gary Welsh of Advance Indiana, who has excellent instincts, was correct.

[link to www.nowtheendbegins.com]

Well my friend, Mrs. Mildred Kravitz of Omaha, Nebraska would have something to say about THAT.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27840487
United States
11/16/2012 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

You don't understand. It's not the Republican General's FAULT he had an illegal, adulerous affair. The wicked woman used "Delilah ways" on him. OP must be a Christian. The woman is always in cahoots with the talking snake and the man is always innocent.

Yes I am a Christian...

Do you know how Coyotoes manage to get passed a guard dog to infiltrate a Chicken Coop?

I am a Muslim woman. I bet you can't understand why I consider your joke and your religion sexist and degrading to women.

IMO I do not think Muslim women are respected according to your own religion...

I invite you to meet some Muslim women. We don't all wear long black robes--those are usually American convert Salafis. Their intention may be holiness (or rebellion against parents) but they don't represent Muslim womanhood. We tolerate them as you do, as eccentrics.

Our religion has given us a voice in politics and control over our own wealth and bodies when Christian women were treated like infants or defectives. We inherited into our own hands while you inherited into your husbands pockets. We have been conducting business while you could not enter a legal contract. In our folklore, the female heroines (like Sheherazade) are famous for their wits, their brains. Yours are famous for their beauty. This may be why in America Muslim girls do better in school, continue further, are more likely to become doctors, engineers, architects, scientists and to large extent escape the pitiable low self esteem issues of girls of the larger culture--anorexia, bulimia, cutting, sexual promiscuity, all signs of believing ones worth lies in one's bodily sexual attractiveness.

Our Koran has no female characters who subvert good men through sleazy sexual seductions. Your heroines (Delilah, Salome, Ester) are only sexual objects to weaken and confuse men so stronger men can dominate them. This cannot be psychologically healthy.

I don't want to put you down. I have nieces in this culture. I want them to be safe, whole, comfortable being women, unafraid and unashamed. They are both so good at math and science. I don't want them to be put down and I don't want you or the girls you love to be put down by that weird snake in the apple tree story and the primitive concerns that permeate that book.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/16/2012 01:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow, now I am truly offended by your statement
"weird book" - i was honestly trying to hear your diaglogue until you said that. It shows once again how intolerant you people really are...
You guys don't fit in here and you have no desire to so why
are you here?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27840487
United States
11/16/2012 01:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
amazing how Christians spin their faces away when you remind them the early church wiped out the south america indians and the later church wiped out the north america indians...what have the Muslim's done?
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

Genocide of Armenians in Turkey--since you ask.

We are not God"s holy angels any more than Christians are.
RTS REDUX

United States
11/16/2012 01:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

Catholics/Christians created the Muslims and they are both Luciferian/Satanic

go figure
crybabyromney
User ID: 16324284
United States
11/16/2012 01:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus, you guys are fucking retarded.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27851882
Australia
11/16/2012 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jill Khawam Kelley was the hand-picked lobbyist for Muslim nations and their agenda at Central Command

Kelley, who is part of the soap opera that the Petraeus scandal spawned, was in charge of hosting parties and social events to push the Islamic agenda of Middle Eastern countries. She was seen by Muslim Mid-East nations, especially Hezbollah-controlled Lebanon, as the “go to” woman to push their agenda on top American generals. She was a lobbyist for their cause and, yet, wasn’t required to register as a lobbyist, like all others who host lavish parties for top American officials, like she did, in an attempt to influence U.S. policy in the Middle East.

Kelley, a dhimmi Christian Arab of Lebanese descent, was well known in the Muslim Arab embassies of Washington for doing their bidding and hosting their parties at and near MacDill Air Force Base in Tampa, where our nation’s top generals are based. It’s where Central Command–the U.S. Armed Forces’ leadership over wars and military personnel Middle East–is headquartered.

When a friend of mine said that he thought the financially troubled Khawam sisters, Kelley and Natalie Khawam, were spies for Lebanon and the Arab world, I originally expressed skepticism. I believed that these twin sisters with obvious twin nose jobs were merely bimbo gold diggers in slutty outfits, who used their Delilah ways to first nab rich husbands, and then nab idiotic top American generals to participate in Lifetime-Channel-worthy bitter child custody disputes. But then I learned that Ms. Kelley, who was until this week under the radar, was quietly involved in pushing the agenda of Muslim Arab nations on our nation’s top generals with whom she’d grown close by design. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that Ms. Kelley got her hooks into our two top generals in the Middle East, David Petraeus and John Allen. I’m now convinced that my friend, lawyer Gary Welsh of Advance Indiana, who has excellent instincts, was correct.

[link to www.nowtheendbegins.com]

propoganda

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27851876
United States
11/16/2012 01:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
ITS CALLED THE PROJECT DUDE ...DONT TRY TO STEAL IT FROM THE GBTV OR BLAZE IT IS WHAT IT IS JUST KNOW WERE U STAND AND ALL WILL BE RESTORED NOT IN OUR TIME BUT OTHERS.
RTS REDUX

United States
11/16/2012 01:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

Catholics/Christians created the Muslims and they are both Luciferian/Satanic

go figure
 Quoting: RTS REDUX

typical NWO Satanic BS

Catholicism & Islam: Ties That Bind

[link to www.reachingcatholics.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5913880
United States
11/16/2012 01:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes I am a Christian...

I invite you to meet some Muslim women. We don't all wear long black robes--those are usually American convert Salafis. Their intention may be holiness (or rebellion against parents) but they don't represent Muslim womanhood. We tolerate them as you do, as eccentrics.

Our religion has given us a voice in politics and control over our own wealth and bodies when Christian women were treated like infants or defectives. We inherited into our own hands while you inherited into your husbands pockets. We have been conducting business while you could not enter a legal contract. In our folklore, the female heroines (like Sheherazade) are famous for their wits, their brains. Yours are famous for their beauty. This may be why in America Muslim girls do better in school, continue further, are more likely to become doctors, engineers, architects, scientists and to large extent escape the pitiable low self esteem issues of girls of the larger culture--anorexia, bulimia, cutting, sexual promiscuity, all signs of believing ones worth lies in one's bodily sexual attractiveness.

Our Koran has no female characters who subvert good men through sleazy sexual seductions. Your heroines (Delilah, Salome, Ester) are only sexual objects to weaken and confuse men so stronger men can dominate them. This cannot be psychologically healthy.

I don't want to put you down. I have nieces in this culture. I want them to be safe, whole, comfortable being women, unafraid and unashamed. They are both so good at math and science. I don't want them to be put down and I don't want you or the girls you love to be put down by that weird snake in the apple tree story and the primitive concerns that permeate that book.

boy, talk about cherry pickin....the true sign of an inferiority complex....
you might have some success stories in your culture, but really, where might Arab cultures be without oil wealth? With your despotic regimes or clan fealty overlording everything since time immemorial its doubtful you could have made any transition into modernity without oil wealth...
am i wrong? even if you believe so you could never prove it now could you?
thats why youll never get the respect for yourselves you think you have....
YOU AINT EARNED IT SISTER.
AdHocBOHICA

User ID: 19723065
United States
11/16/2012 01:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

idiot

Yes I am a Christian...

pwned
“Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.” ~Seneca

PS:
I Stole this from another member.... ;)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25799108
United States
11/16/2012 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
With the Muslim Manchurian Candidate we currently have in the Oval Office, I believe every word of this. It would be nice if we could get the bottom of it, and if true, put her in front of a firing squad. However, we have a President that will protect this woman, a girly man as Speaker of the House and a media that is in the Emperor's hip pocket so it will all be white washed and we will never know the whole truth.

To the certain 62 million Americans, well done Dipshits.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5913880
United States
11/16/2012 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

boy, talk about cherry pickin....the true sign of an inferiority complex....
you might have some success stories in your culture, but really, where might Arab cultures be without oil wealth? With your despotic regimes or clan fealty overlording everything since time immemorial its doubtful you could have made any transition into modernity without oil wealth...
am i wrong? even if you believe so you could never prove it now could you?
thats why youll never get the respect for yourselves you think you have....
YOU AINT EARNED IT SISTER.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5913880

and BTW, The edumacated westerner doesnt "tolerate" Sallafi women as you claim to thats mighty white of you BTW...WE FEEL SORRY FOR THEM. UNCONDITIONALLY.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/16/2012 01:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
I see our illustrious muslim woman will not come back now.
How dare she talk about the bible that way...it'd
be grounds for a fatwa if we said that about the koran
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1222180
United States
11/16/2012 01:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

idiot

In my opinion, obama WELCOMES jihadist Muslims every chance he gets, you fucking traitorous pile of shit.

MOST Americans do NOT want to be subverted by Satan-worshiping, violent swine.
AdHocBOHICA

User ID: 19723065
United States
11/16/2012 01:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
You fuckwits do realize that Lebanese Christians and Lebanese Muslims have been killing each other for hundreds of years right?

Ever heard of the Lebanese civil war?

Idiots!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1108037

So the point here, Einstein, is that we don't want them bring their 'war' to us. THINK McFLY!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27834260

"IT" has been here and working for 80 + years ....I SAID THAT>>> 80+ Years.
“Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.” ~Seneca

PS:
I Stole this from another member.... ;)
Victorian

Canada
11/16/2012 01:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

idiot

Yes I am a Christian...

pwned
 Quoting: AdHocBOHICA

5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25799108
United States
11/16/2012 01:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

idiot

In my opinion, obama WELCOMES jihadist Muslims every chance he gets, you fucking traitorous pile of shit.

MOST Americans do NOT want to be subverted by Satan-worshiping, violent swine.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1222180

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24094200
United States
11/16/2012 01:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
damn the obammy brotherhood is out tonight. DONT FEED THE TROLLS

feedtroll
AWFEKKIT

User ID: 27848397
Egypt
11/16/2012 01:35 AM

Report Abusive Post

Yes I am a Christian...

OHSTAHPIT.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1940909
United States
11/16/2012 01:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have a feeling that America is just about ready to erupt in a Civil War of epic levels. These douche bag politicians have created a situation that they do not even comprehend. Greed sure does blind. I am prepared...lock & load.
Victorian

Canada
11/16/2012 01:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have a feeling that America is just about ready to erupt in a Civil War of epic levels. These douche bag politicians have created a situation that they do not even comprehend. Greed sure does blind. I am prepared...lock & load.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1940909

Well when you have Denny's, a pizza joint and Twinkies going for shit...

GLP