Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,569 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 93,680
Pageviews Today: 170,017Threads Today: 58Posts Today: 1,164
02:18 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Petraeus Scandal Reveals Massive Islamic Infiltration In Obama Administration....

AdHocBOHICA

User ID: 19723065
United States
11/16/2012 01:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Petraeus Scandal Reveals Massive Islamic Infiltration In Obama Administration....
resist
“Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.” ~Seneca

PS:
I Stole this from another member.... ;)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24289757
United States
11/16/2012 01:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Petraeus Scandal Reveals Massive Islamic Infiltration In Obama Administration....
The PLOT thickens...

Makes you wonder what SECRETS have been give to her... this is BAD very very bad.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24909641
Australia
11/16/2012 01:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
amazing how Christians spin their faces away when you remind them the early church wiped out the south america indians and the later church wiped out the north america indians...what have the Muslim's done?
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

We aren't allowed to answer that question.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26437823
United States
11/16/2012 01:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jill Kelley and her husband started a charity focused on cancer research and on granting “wishes to terminally ill cancer patients,” according to 2007 tax documents. The documents show that, of the nearly $160,000 the group raised, it spent roughly half on meals, entertainment, and automotive and office expenses.

Kelley has seemed eager to make her civic involvement clear to those around her. Outside her two-story mansion Tuesday was a gray Mercedes-Benz S500 with vanity plates reading “Honorary Consul” and “1JK.” Nearby, contractors piled up tables and folding chairs after a weekend party.

A military officer who is a former member of Petraeus’s staff said Kelley was a “self-appointed” go-between for Central Command officers with Lebanese and other Middle Eastern officials.

Her presence was often a bit puzzling to Petraeus’s staff, the officer said, but added that there was never any indication that her relationship with the general was anything more than social.

Aaron Fodiman, the publisher of Tampa Bay Magazine and a friend of the Kelleys, said people in the family’s social sphere are shocked by the spotlight that the investigations have cast on the community. “She is so gracious, so lovely,” he said of Jill Kelley. “She’s one of those people — she walks in the room, and the room lights up.”

[link to www.washingtonpost.com]
 Quoting: christian

I'm certain she was (bolded text). She was trained to do so.
 Quoting: Seagal5

The TRULY odd part of all this is that she was called a "Social Liaison" and had FULL ACCESS to Macdill AFB (Centcom).

She was an "Honorary Consul"...FOR THE SOUTH VIETNAMESE!

When cornered by the FBI, Ms. Kelley tried to demand diplomatic immunity..."Honorary Consul's" are not allowed that privilege.

Also, her pass to enter Macdill AFB has been revoked.

She's part of the cover-up in the Benghazi scandal. She help "handle" Gen. Petraeus and Gen. Allen.

Petraeus was basically told to toe the party line on their Benghazi story (Youtube video!!), with Obama blackmailing him about his affair(s) with these two sluts.

Once the election was over, Obama threw an otherwise honorable and very effective general under the proverbial bus.

We're talking within 24 hours, folks!

I'm not saying Petraeus should have slept around..that's bad news, and he's been married for decades. Both women he slept with are also married (for now!) with kids.

How disgusting.

Morality Check: If you want to swim in someone else's pool, get a freaking divorce FIRST.

At any rate, we're only seeing the very beginning of this, and with the Benghazi scandal and cover-up being so prevalent, resulting in loss of our 4 Americans over there, it only makes sense that the House of Representatives will file an article of impeachment against Obama.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27613031
United States
11/16/2012 01:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes lets blame Obama not the adulterous married republican generals

idiot
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21963969

Muslims all over the place....but morans like you cant connect the dots.

Public education fail.

putin
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7702124

Bingo! This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Get rid of the Muslim hordes/whoreds and the traitorous POTUS.
RTS REDUX

User ID: 8620349
United States
11/16/2012 02:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
amazing how Christians spin their faces away when you remind them the early church wiped out the south america indians and the later church wiped out the north america indians...what have the Muslim's done?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24909641

Notice how I kind of sort of replied to him but he had no response.

Maybe cause he has no excuse that 99.9% of leftists IN Charge are LUCIFERIAN?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27720836
United States
11/16/2012 02:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jill Khawam Kelley was the hand-picked lobbyist for Muslim nations and their agenda at Central Command

Kelley, who is part of the soap opera that the Petraeus scandal spawned, was in charge of hosting parties and social events to push the Islamic agenda of Middle Eastern countries. She was seen by Muslim Mid-East nations, especially Hezbollah-controlled Lebanon, as the “go to” woman to push their agenda on top American generals. She was a lobbyist for their cause and, yet, wasn’t required to register as a lobbyist, like all others who host lavish parties for top American officials, like she did, in an attempt to influence U.S. policy in the Middle East.

Kelley, a dhimmi Christian Arab of Lebanese descent, was well known in the Muslim Arab embassies of Washington for doing their bidding and hosting their parties at and near MacDill Air Force Base in Tampa, where our nation’s top generals are based. It’s where Central Command–the U.S. Armed Forces’ leadership over wars and military personnel Middle East–is headquartered.

When a friend of mine said that he thought the financially troubled Khawam sisters, Kelley and Natalie Khawam, were spies for Lebanon and the Arab world, I originally expressed skepticism. I believed that these twin sisters with obvious twin nose jobs were merely bimbo gold diggers in slutty outfits, who used their Delilah ways to first nab rich husbands, and then nab idiotic top American generals to participate in Lifetime-Channel-worthy bitter child custody disputes. But then I learned that Ms. Kelley, who was until this week under the radar, was quietly involved in pushing the agenda of Muslim Arab nations on our nation’s top generals with whom she’d grown close by design. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that Ms. Kelley got her hooks into our two top generals in the Middle East, David Petraeus and John Allen. I’m now convinced that my friend, lawyer Gary Welsh of Advance Indiana, who has excellent instincts, was correct.

[link to www.nowtheendbegins.com]

5a Hey TWIT she was there before obama , shes a ho for the R-cons right military R-cons right you dumb f ck.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27177694
United States
11/16/2012 02:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is why I believed Michelle Backman when she first said the white house had been infiltrated by the Muslim Brotherhood.

amazed
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1711362

cruise
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27840487
United States
11/16/2012 02:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
I was wondering what nationality that Jill Kelley was, I thought she maybe Italian, did not know she was Arab, not that there is anything wrong with that, however with the Libya Scandal and now this something is going on that smells very fishy...

Being Lebanese does not automatically make her an Arab. She may be an Arab, or part Arab. Doesn't make her a Muslim. Nor a "dhimmi". There are no "dhimmis" in Lebanon. Never have been. Go to the encyclopedia of your choice to learn about the ethnicities of Lebanon.

The General had a Jewish married girlfriend, and a Lebanese Christian socialite friend. I don't see a Muslim in this woodpile yet.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27735336
United States
11/16/2012 02:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
im gonna go ahead and say it since no one else is.

Evidence: ms kelley the "bombshell."
men "smitten" with her. Her sex-kitten poses and fake boobs. SHirtless photos sent to her. my gawd, the woman has horse face yet she's these guys' top fantasies.

Theory: sex parties/favors?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27851937
United States
11/16/2012 02:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
ogrrr

Thread: Barack Obama, Ties To The Terrorist Islamic-fascist Muslim Brotherhood.

Thread: Tracy Martin, Trayvon Martin's Dad Is A Mason Part II. Masonic Gang signs, Louis Farrakhan - Nation Of Islam, Shrinedom, and Barack Obama.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3216935
United States
11/16/2012 02:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
maybe shes not a spy and all of this is a made up story so we could go to war again.. propaganda.

or she might be a spy and we still go to war for this anyway.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25149280
United States
11/16/2012 02:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

idiot

No, you are the idiot. STFU.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12875345
Philippines
11/16/2012 02:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24909641

Satan worshipping crusaders who cry lord lord are not christians. You know christians by their works in that they are of Christ. If it acts like a devil then its of the devil. Great methodology to discredit Christ though and you fall for it every time.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27302306
United States
11/16/2012 02:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
[quote

Exactly....

How this Paula Broadwell came into the mix with this Jill Kelly person is still not clarified, for all we know she could of un-covcered something that would of blew the lid off their cover..

So Broadwell's "threatening emails" to Kelly probably had nothing to do with Kelly being a sexual rival...

Broadwell told her to BACK OFF from Petraeus.

Putting that statement, in the context of this information makes this ENTIRE sex triangle/jealousy angle smell VERY fishy.

Broadwell could very well have been wearing her biographer/professional hat at the time that she told Kelly to back off... not the jealous girlfriend hat.

Broadwell's drivers license being found in the DC park was probably a warning to her to keep her mouth shut...or she'd end up like Chandra did, in that same park.
I highly doubt she lost it, considering they had just been in her house taking things...

Broadwell knows what really happened in Benghazi.
and I think she is intelligent and close enough to the Kelly woman's dealing to figure out what was really up with her too.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12875345
Philippines
11/16/2012 02:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
maybe shes not a spy and all of this is a made up story so we could go to war again.. propaganda.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3216935

and maybe it it is all part of the strategy of confusion via storm of scandals, meaningless information and general uproar

psyop on all fronts and rears
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27720836
United States
11/16/2012 02:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jill Kelley and her husband started a charity focused on cancer research and on granting “wishes to terminally ill cancer patients,” according to 2007 tax documents. The documents show that, of the nearly $160,000 the group raised, it spent roughly half on meals, entertainment, and automotive and office expenses.

Kelley has seemed eager to make her civic involvement clear to those around her. Outside her two-story mansion Tuesday was a gray Mercedes-Benz S500 with vanity plates reading “Honorary Consul” and “1JK.” Nearby, contractors piled up tables and folding chairs after a weekend party.

A military officer who is a former member of Petraeus’s staff said Kelley was a “self-appointed” go-between for Central Command officers with Lebanese and other Middle Eastern officials.

Her presence was often a bit puzzling to Petraeus’s staff, the officer said, but added that there was never any indication that her relationship with the general was anything more than social.

Aaron Fodiman, the publisher of Tampa Bay Magazine and a friend of the Kelleys, said people in the family’s social sphere are shocked by the spotlight that the investigations have cast on the community. “She is so gracious, so lovely,” he said of Jill Kelley. “She’s one of those people — she walks in the room, and the room lights up.”

[link to www.washingtonpost.com]

I'm certain she was (bolded text). She was trained to do so.
 Quoting: Seagal5

The TRULY odd part of all this is that she was called a "Social Liaison" and had FULL ACCESS to Macdill AFB (Centcom).

She was an "Honorary Consul"...FOR THE SOUTH VIETNAMESE!

When cornered by the FBI, Ms. Kelley tried to demand diplomatic immunity..."Honorary Consul's" are not allowed that privilege.

Also, her pass to enter Macdill AFB has been revoked.

She's part of the cover-up in the Benghazi scandal. She help "handle" Gen. Petraeus and Gen. Allen.

Petraeus was basically told to toe the party line on their Benghazi story (Youtube video!!), with Obama blackmailing him about his affair(s) with these two sluts.

Once the election was over, Obama threw an otherwise honorable and very effective general under the proverbial bus.

We're talking within 24 hours, folks!

I'm not saying Petraeus should have slept around..that's bad news, and he's been married for decades. Both women he slept with are also married (for now!) with kids.

How disgusting.

Morality Check: If you want to swim in someone else's pool, get a freaking divorce FIRST.

At any rate, we're only seeing the very beginning of this, and with the Benghazi scandal and cover-up being so prevalent, resulting in loss of our 4 Americans over there, it only makes sense that the House of Representatives will file an article of impeachment against Obama.
 Quoting: Fat Albert

ONLY 3 OF 8 R-CONS SHOWED UP AT SENATE HEARING TODAY ! TOMORROW THE HOUSE R-CONS IS GONNA GET BITCH SLAPPED ! WHY DO R-CUNTS ALWAYS OUT CIA OPPERATIONS !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3216935
United States
11/16/2012 02:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3216935

and maybe it it is all part of the strategy of confusion via storm of scandals, meaningless information and general uproar

psyop on all fronts and rears
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12875345

exactly, you pretty much added to what i would have said.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27840487
United States
11/16/2012 02:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
I
Wow, now I am truly offended by your statement
"weird book" - i was honestly trying to hear your diaglogue until you said that. It shows once again how intolerant you people really are...
You guys don't fit in here and you have no desire to so why
are you here?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13043261

I was born in the 20th century and live in the 21st. I think its weird and primitive to blame the sorrow of the world on a woman who heeded a snake and ate an apple.

It is not "intolerant" to consider a story in a book misogynistic or weird. Its a weird story, and very demeaning to women.

Ever since we invented the astrolobe we have been travelling the world. We've taught you everything you know about the classical civilization your own is based on. America was born of the Enlightenment which was informed by the first English translations of the Quran.

We belong anywhere on God's round earth. We all do.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11297820
Philippines
11/16/2012 02:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
I
"weird book" - i was honestly trying to hear your diaglogue until you said that. It shows once again how intolerant you people really are...
are you here?

I was born in the 20th century and live in the 21st. I think its weird and primitive to blame the sorrow of the world on a woman who heeded a snake and ate an apple.

It is not "intolerant" to consider a story in a book misogynistic or weird. Its a weird story, and very demeaning to women.

Ever since we invented the astrolobe we have been travelling the world. We've taught you everything you know about the classical civilization your own is based on. America was born of the Enlightenment which was informed by the first English translations of the Quran.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27840487

Yes we saw you coming:

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
1 Corinthians 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

What is really demeaning to women is to tell them that serial whoredom = freedom.

And where did you get this inside information about it being an apple because that is not in my book? Were you there?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11297820
Philippines
11/16/2012 02:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
I
are you here?

Yes we saw you coming:

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
1 Corinthians 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

What is really demeaning to women is to tell them that serial whoredom = freedom.

And where did you get this inside information about it being an apple because that is not in my book? Were you there?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26738684
Sweden
11/16/2012 03:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Obama gives Israel Green Light
monk_of_shiva

User ID: 27855137
India
11/16/2012 04:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

They have killed 80 million of we hindu from the day of invasion to till date and its going on in almost same pace. [link to en.wikipedia.org]
Om tryambakaṃ yajāmahe sugandhiṃ puṣṭi-vardhanam
urvārukam iva bandhanān mṛtyormukṣīya māmṛtāt
------------------------------------
​He Shiva,Three-eyed one, I meditate on you, who increase fragrance and nourishment. From powerful disease, bondage and death free us into immortality.
C3r371c

User ID: 26538634
United Kingdom
11/16/2012 04:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
I was wondering what nationality that Jill Kelley was, I thought she maybe Italian, did not know she was Arab, not that there is anything wrong with that, however with the Libya Scandal and now this something is going on that smells very fishy...

Being Lebanese does not automatically make her an Arab. She may be an Arab, or part Arab. Doesn't make her a Muslim. Nor a "dhimmi". There are no "dhimmis" in Lebanon. Never have been. Go to the encyclopedia of your choice to learn about the ethnicities of Lebanon.

The General had a Jewish married girlfriend, and a Lebanese Christian socialite friend. I don't see a Muslim in this woodpile yet.

clappa

The anti Arab rhetoric on this board reveals a distinct lack of knowledge of the peoples of the Middle East.

Apparently everybody who lives in or comes from the Middle East is a frothing at the mouth Islamofascist.
C3r371c

User ID: 26538634
United Kingdom
11/16/2012 04:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

They have killed 80 million of we hindu from the day of invasion to till date and its going on in almost same pace. [link to en.wikipedia.org]
 Quoting: monk_of_shiva

That figure is MASSIVELY disputed I have to say.
The Gallows

User ID: 22888087
United States
11/16/2012 04:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wait I'm confused.

I though we were just supposed to hate on them Muslams, not on all darkies. I thought Christian darkies were the good (well maybe not good but at least better)darkies. Now all Arabs are bad, even the Christin ones?

I gotto listen to more Fox News and keep my bigoted fear-mongering rhetoric in better lock step with the rest of the right wing echo chamber.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1108037

Try to catch up, will you? Why are the English, the French, the Norwegians, Swedes, etc. etc. having a multitude of problems with the Moslems in their countries? Do you know why? Go educate yourself because your ignorance is showing.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27834260

The Muslim Brotherhood was set up by MI5 to aid the Nazis against the Russians. Subsequently the CIA took over and have used them to their own ends. This has ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH RELIGION. It is a series of political maneuvers. You fools eat it up hook line and sinker. I'm sure the zionazis laugh heartily at your ignorance.

The alarm clock is ringing, will you wake up?
rhombus will set you free...

some try to tell me thoughts they cannot defend. just what you want to be, you will be in the end!

if you can't face the truth it's probably raping you from behind.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12546839
United Kingdom
11/16/2012 05:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Only in the matrix could the top general be called Betray us.

Who send the machines dont have a sense of humour?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1160448
Netherlands
11/16/2012 05:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
The full name of Paula Broadwell is...

Paula KRANZ Broadwell.

She's a zionist double agent, or, an Israeli spy, confirmed by US military sources.

So isn't this topic a bit hypocritical?!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27859214
United States
11/16/2012 05:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

Shes' a damn spy! And the general couldnt keep his pants on long enough to realize that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27859001
France
11/16/2012 05:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

idiot

"For Hitler, the moment had arrived to clean house, to replace the crusty old generals with younger men eager to serve their Führer and follow orders, regardless of the consequences. The two highest ranking officers in Germany at this time were holdovers from the days of President Hindenburg; Field Marshal Werner von Blomberg, the Commander-in-Chief of the German Armed Forces, and General Werner von Fritsch, the Commander-in-Chief of the Army. These stiff-lipped men with their rigid codes of honor were about to be toppled by that most vile of all things from their point of view, personal scandals involving sex."

GLP