Are there any former birthers here?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16439676
United States
11/15/2012 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Are there any former birthers here?
I'm sure people are joining the birther movement everyday, but are there any former birthers here? Why did you stop being a birther?
Laura Bow

User ID: 1158661
United States
11/15/2012 08:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Are there any former birthers here?
So now that you're no longer a former birther, what are you..an afterbirth-er?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 16439676
United States
11/15/2012 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Laura Bow

Figures that a woman would make that joke. Not because of any sexist reasons, but because they would be more familiar with afterbirth, while it would never had crossed my mind.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27112993
United States
11/15/2012 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm sure people are joining the birther movement everyday, but are there any former birthers here? Why did you stop being a birther?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16439676

I think Iam a birther ,I dont think i was hatched
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1711362
Canada
11/15/2012 08:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well I used to believe Obama was not a citizen and it disturbed me a great deal what a big giant scam his presidency was. Anyway, one day while having lunch all of a sudden this thought popped up in my head.

His mom was a US citizen.

Before I had focused most of my attention on his father and his own birth. But now when you think about his mom, who was 100% a US citizen then you realize, ya ok, he is. Because if even one parent is a US citizen, then the kid gets the citizenship automatically, no matter where its born.

Its a fact. I've done research but I'm also a living proof of this since my mom is a US citizen and my Dad Canadian so I hold both citizenships.

Weather I can become US president or not is a whole different matter but this put one question of Obama being not a citizen to rest for me. So I stopped following this whole birther movement.

Yes, he is a citizen of the United States of America because of his mom being a citizen.

baffle
mrclean

User ID: 18330853
Switzerland
11/15/2012 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
You fail for using the media's derogatory term: 'Birther' as if it's some kind of ridiculous idea...

Anyone studying the empirical data on the subject knows the truth of the matter. He uses a fake SS# from 120 years ago and his 'Birth Certificate' he posted online was discerned as a fraud by thousands of photoshop experts around the world.

Read what Sheriff Joe found out about him. We all know he's a Marxist infiltrator.

Even if his birth certificate were somehow magically 'real'...his parents WERE NOT BOTH U.S. Citizens...that in itself automatically disqualifies him.

But no.....let's ignore the rules for a black communist.

Obama is the symptom of the disease. America is just sick to the core.
mrclean
Laura Bow

User ID: 1158661
United States
11/15/2012 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Figures that a woman would make that joke. Not because of any sexist reasons, but because they would be more familiar with afterbirth, while it would never had crossed my mind.

lol Oh relax...it was a joke...why so uptight? It wasn't even sexist, WOW!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20756371
United Kingdom
11/15/2012 08:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Photoshopped birth certificate.

No further comment required.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25091961
United States
11/15/2012 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

I now believe it's possible they had kerning back in 1961.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2151566
United States
11/15/2012 08:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

lol Oh relax...it was a joke...why so uptight? It wasn't even sexist, WOW!

Im the OP. For some reason I was banned. You read my post wrong. I was joking around while making an observation. I guess this IP will get banned also.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27011265
United States
11/15/2012 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well I used to believe Obama was not a citizen and it disturbed me a great deal what a big giant scam his presidency was. Anyway, one day while having lunch all of a sudden this thought popped up in my head.

His mom was a US citizen.

Before I had focused most of my attention on his father and his own birth. But now when you think about his mom, who was 100% a US citizen then you realize, ya ok, he is. Because if even one parent is a US citizen, then the kid gets the citizenship automatically, no matter where its born.

Its a fact. I've done research but I'm also a living proof of this since my mom is a US citizen and my Dad Canadian so I hold both citizenships.

Weather I can become US president or not is a whole different matter but this put one question of Obama being not a citizen to rest for me. So I stopped following this whole birther movement.

Yes, he is a citizen of the United States of America because of his mom being a citizen.

baffle
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1711362

Two points; first, he would receive citizenship from his mother, not natural born citizenship, (requirement for eligibility) and second, his mother was three months shy in age to even confer citizenship upon birth, so he was conferred his fathers' citizenship only, by international law at the time to which the USA was a participant.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7702124
United States
11/15/2012 09:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Photoshopped birth certificate.

No further comment required.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20756371

Yep.

When the entire system is corrupt and complicit there is nothing you can do except watch it collapse.
THE Professor !
User ID: 16389604
United States
11/15/2012 09:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Canada,above ( page one ) ..... Obammy did NOT have a white mother and black father. Genetically that produces children with BIG lips, BLACK SKIN and kinky hair ! The story manufactured by CIA/media/politicians was to cover his REAL past, an invention most everyone swallowed, HOOK, LINE and sinker !

However, a WHITE MAN and a black woman produce mulatto children; thin lips, LIGHT SKIN and non kinky hair !

Ever hear of the creoles from New Orleans, a product of WHITE French men
impregnating their BLACK slaves !

I had a white man married to a black woman, who lived two houses down on my street. ALL their children were mulatto ! They were here 20 YEARS, and my children grew up with them and I knew them BOTH !

PLEASE stop supporting the BIG LIE !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16389604
United States
11/15/2012 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2151566
United States
11/15/2012 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Canada,above ( page one ) ..... Obammy did NOT have a white mother and black father. Genetically that produces children with BIG lips, BLACK SKIN and kinky hair ! The story manufactured by CIA/media/politicians was to cover his REAL past, an invention most everyone swallowed, HOOK, LINE and sinker !

However, a WHITE MAN and a black woman produce mulatto children; thin lips, LIGHT SKIN and non kinky hair !

Ever hear of the creoles from New Orleans, a product of WHITE French men
impregnating their BLACK slaves !

I had a white man married to a black woman, who lived two houses down on my street. ALL their children were mulatto ! They were here 20 YEARS, and my children grew up with them and I knew them BOTH !

PLEASE stop supporting the BIG LIE !
 Quoting: THE Professor ! 16389604

Great analysis of how genetics work.

GLP