Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,016 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 511,073
Pageviews Today: 813,941Threads Today: 331Posts Today: 5,081
08:49 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Wow, marvelous! One Catholic prophecy answers so many questions...

Mary
User ID: 20541213
United States
11/15/2012 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Wow, marvelous! One Catholic prophecy answers so many questions...
Believe. I would copy it and keep to read again. This message is such a consolation. grinning My usual underlining important words, the entire
message would be underlined. u2efinehfflowerrose
And those believing Jesus is coming soon in His physical
person. That's not right. Read the "violet."

+ + +

message to Maria of Divine Mercy (from Ireland)

Sunday, November 11th, 2012 @ 06:00 pm

Part One

My dearly beloved daughter, it is always important to remember that when you suffer it is not your pain only, which you feel. It is My pain you endure. The pain I speak of, is not that which I endured during My Crucifixion, but that which I face today as I watch and feel the pain of humanity.

People are suffering in the world because of their darkness of soul. Even those who live simple lives and who try to follow My Teachings are suffering. They can feel wretched as they struggle to love each other. They also suffer because of the doubts, which they experience in their faith.

So many do not understand the meaning of eternal life or the fact that life does not end when a person dies on this earth. This is why so many do not prepare themselves for the next life.

Many people in the past did not prepare adequately and are either in Hell or Purgatory.

This generation is being given a Gift, which no other generation has benefited from. Many will simply make the transition from this life instantly without having to experience death, as you know it.

My Second Coming will bring with it this extraordinary Gift. So do not fear. Rejoice, for I come to you to bring you a prosperous future.

Think of it like this. While you will endure some difficulties, and you will have to witness the way in which My Existence will be denounced, it will not last long.

I realise many of you worry but I solemnly promise you that the transition will be swift. Then, when you witness the New Jerusalem as it descends upon the New Earth, the New Paradise, you will be filled with ecstasy.

No words can describe this beautiful Creation. My Heart bursts with Love when I think of how you and your loved ones will react with wonder. That will be when the mystery of the final covenant will become clear to you.

The clarity of My Promise to come again will be truly understood at last.

smoochThe world will become one holy family and will live an existence in accordance with, and in union with, the Divine Will of My Father.blwkss

This is going to be a time of re-union, as the first resurrection for the dead will take place. Those who have been cleansed on this earth, through the purification, will join those who have also been purified in Purgatory to live in the New Paradise.

Much will change but all those who follow Me and join Me in My New Era of Peace, over which I will reign through My spiritual direction, will find peace of soul.

At last the suffering experienced, under the reign of Satan on this earth, will be no more.

Every pain, every suffering, every prayer, every effort endured by you to gather the souls who languish behind and who kick and struggle all the way, will be worth it.

The New Paradise is ready. All you need to do is to prepare your souls and walk towards the gates. Those of you, who redeem yourselves, in My Eyes, will be given the keys to open the gates.

Persevere during this coming tribulation for it is something, which must happen as it has been foretold in My Father’s Book.

Your prayers will mitigate much of it and My Father will intervene at every possible stage to prevent evil deeds from being inflicted on His precious children.

Your Jesus

[link to www.thewarningsecondcoming.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27828792
Australia
11/15/2012 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Wow, marvelous! One Catholic prophecy answers so many questions...
does it answer why their priests and brothers keep getting caught raping kids?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25672410
United States
11/15/2012 09:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you also do the end times crusade prayers as via
Maria divine mercy

Powerful
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/15/2012 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27828792

Same old, same old...

Old protest, come up with something new. 1% of priests were accused, doesn't make the percentage all guilty. There are many, many holy priests. Satan hates the priesthood the most. And...

What world are you living in? Perversions, evil are in every area in these end times. Look who our Nation just
voted to lead us! An approval once again of abortion and more state approval of sodomy. Gateway drugs are now legal, etc.

Please, read the joy of the message Australia. I want
to make it to the new time, don't you?
Pro-test-ant
User ID: 4209135
United States
11/15/2012 09:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
What a bunch of malarky

Your Catholic church will burn one day.....
I'd suggest you get out of it and run from their writings and doctrines.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
11/15/2012 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/15/2012 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you also do the end times crusade prayers as via
Maria divine mercy

Powerful
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25672410

Hi Ac 256724.., rose

Well, I have hand written down a couple of the crusade
prayers to pray. One of them, a prayer to the Father to
save those who will reject Jesus' mercy, say "no" at the time of the Great Warning.

Do you have a favorite crusade prayer?

Here's the list folks and you can see in the title of each one, it's intention.

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/15/2012 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey, what do you think,

The people (God love them peace) saying no, bx, ten bucks, they didn't read the message. It is so loving and positive, we can make it through the Great Tribulation. Turn to Our Lord.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22787868
Canada
11/15/2012 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Believe. I would copy it and keep to read again. This message is such a consolation. grinning My usual underlining important words, the entire

+ + +

Part One

My dearly beloved daughter, it is always important to remember that when you suffer it is not your pain only, which you feel. It is My pain you endure. The pain I speak of, is not that which I endured during My Crucifixion, but that which I face today as I watch and feel the pain of humanity.

People are suffering in the world because of their darkness of soul. Even those who live simple lives and who try to follow My Teachings are suffering. They can feel wretched as they struggle to love each other. They also suffer because of the doubts, which they experience in their faith.

So many do not understand the meaning of eternal life or the fact that life does not end when a person dies on this earth. This is why so many do not prepare themselves for the next life.

Many people in the past did not prepare adequately and are either in Hell or Purgatory.

This generation is being given a Gift, which no other generation has benefited from. Many will simply make the transition from this life instantly without having to experience death, as you know it.

My Second Coming will bring with it this extraordinary Gift. So do not fear. Rejoice, for I come to you to bring you a prosperous future.

Think of it like this. While you will endure some difficulties, and you will have to witness the way in which My Existence will be denounced, it will not last long.

I realise many of you worry but I solemnly promise you that the transition will be swift. Then, when you witness the New Jerusalem as it descends upon the New Earth, the New Paradise, you will be filled with ecstasy.

No words can describe this beautiful Creation. My Heart bursts with Love when I think of how you and your loved ones will react with wonder. That will be when the mystery of the final covenant will become clear to you.

smoochThe world will become one holy family and will live an existence in accordance with, and in union with, the Divine Will of My Father.blwkss

This is going to be a time of re-union, as the first resurrection for the dead will take place. Those who have been cleansed on this earth, through the purification, will join those who have also been purified in Purgatory to live in the New Paradise.

Much will change but all those who follow Me and join Me in My New Era of Peace, over which I will reign through My spiritual direction, will find peace of soul.

At last the suffering experienced, under the reign of Satan on this earth, will be no more.

Every pain, every suffering, every prayer, every effort endured by you to gather the souls who languish behind and who kick and struggle all the way, will be worth it.

The New Paradise is ready. All you need to do is to prepare your souls and walk towards the gates. Those of you, who redeem yourselves, in My Eyes, will be given the keys to open the gates.

Persevere during this coming tribulation for it is something, which must happen as it has been foretold in My Father’s Book.

Your prayers will mitigate much of it and My Father will intervene at every possible stage to prevent evil deeds from being inflicted on His precious children.

Your Jesus

Quoting: Mary 20541213

There is no such thing as catholic prophecy you unbaptized moron. God Our Lady's son already came and we killed him. Jesus is a freemason in hell. The secon coming of jesus is a hologram. There's no such thing as coming back from the dead. Jesus's father is satan. You fucking retard. You will be held responsible.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/15/2012 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

+ + +

Part One

Your Jesus

pope pope bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/16/2012 06:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
I posted the message to Maria in the OP on another discussion forum. A forum full of new agers and disbelievers.

Say a prayer the prophecy touches some hearts. hf

Mary
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17444403
United States
11/16/2012 06:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

+ + +

Part One

Your Jesus

Unbelievably stupid stuff there..you fools believe this crap?
LMAO
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13813766
Australia
11/16/2012 07:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27828792

Same old, same old...

Old protest, come up with something new. 1% of priests were accused, doesn't make the percentage all guilty. There are many, many holy priests. Satan hates the priesthood the most. And...

What world are you living in? Perversions, evil are in every area in these end times. Look who our Nation just
voted to lead us! An approval once again of abortion and more state approval of sodomy. Gateway drugs are now legal, etc.

Please, read the joy of the message Australia. I want
to make it to the new time, don't you?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20541213

nonsense
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 825027
Australia
11/16/2012 07:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
To me, it's pretty accurate.

The soon could be as soon as the sun gets around to be in the sun sign of Aquarius, from Earth's point of view. The brown dwarf is opposite in the sky, and has been in the sun sign of Leo for quite some time, now, it seems.

The manner of passing into the new dimension, "instantly", coincides with the "soon", because there is an electrical stream which flows between the brown dwarf and the sun. It is this electrical stream which caused Comet Holmes to outburst in October 2007. If, when, we get into this electrical stream, then Earth will begin her expansion, from 7000 to 10000 kilometers in diameter - the earth's core is 7000 kilometers in diameter. Those who do not die, will see their bodies transition also..

Instantly.

We have to prepare ourselves for this transition, by purifying our lives, and our bodies, now, making them lighter and more buoyant, able to receive this energy, without failure. We have to approach the new energy as much as we can, now, so that the gap, when the time comes, is not so great, and our bodies will be able to assimilate the shock, for that's what it will be, and integrate the energy, instead of falling into disintegration, both emotionally and physically. The word Anne uses in her French talk is "vaporize", because our bodies and the earth, to this present dimension, will become more vaporous, of a less dense nature.

It's something to look forward to, but we have to be prepared for it also.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/16/2012 08:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
To me, it's pretty accurate.

The soon could be as soon as the sun gets around to be in the sun sign of Aquarius, from Earth's point of view. The brown dwarf is opposite in the sky, and has been in the sun sign of Leo for quite some time, now, it seems.

The manner of passing into the new dimension, "instantly", coincides with the "soon", because there is an electrical stream which flows between the brown dwarf and the sun. It is this electrical stream which caused Comet Holmes to outburst in October 2007. If, when, we get into this electrical stream, then Earth will begin her expansion, from 7000 to 10000 kilometers in diameter - the earth's core is 7000 kilometers in diameter. Those who do not die, will see their bodies transition also..

Instantly.

We have to prepare ourselves for this transition, by purifying our lives, and our bodies, now, making them lighter and more buoyant, able to receive this energy, without failure. We have to approach the new energy as much as we can, now, so that the gap, when the time comes, is not so great, and our bodies will be able to assimilate the shock, for that's what it will be, and integrate the energy, instead of falling into disintegration, both emotionally and physically. The word Anne uses in her French talk is "vaporize", because our bodies and the earth, to this present dimension, will become more vaporous, of a less dense nature.

It's something to look forward to, but we have to be prepared for it also.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 825027

Your last sentence, I can relate. Thank you. peace The messages
from Heaven have been saying this for so long...

Prepare by daily prayer and most important, get in the
"state of grace" by confessing with true contrition your mortal sins to God now. Examine your conscience, your
life, go through the 10 Commandments as a guide. An
easy, ALL the sexual sins are mortal.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1580547
United States
11/16/2012 08:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
LOL
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27866702
Netherlands
11/16/2012 09:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Believe.

Thank you OP

GLP