Surgeon
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1052160
Puerto Rico
11/15/2012 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
My Barber is Ex-IDF Sayeret and He Gave Me a Warning and Good Advice Tonight
My barber served in the Israeli Defense Force Sayeret. He is still young. We watched the news as he cut my hair around 8 pm EST. We usually talk about our families, but this time I asked him what he thought of the mess in the ME...and he surprised me and said "we are the last generation." Then he said "it's unfolding before our very eyes," and that the destruction of Israel is inevitable. He said that the reason why Obama was re-elected was to usher in the final countdown. I asked him what I could do to prepare, and he said "spend time with your family." So instead of food inventory and cleaning weapons tonight, I will instead light a candle and play some piano for my wife. Time is short my friends. Take the advice of my barber. Good luck to you all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13043261
Canada
11/15/2012 11:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: My Barber is Ex-IDF Sayeret and He Gave Me a Warning and Good Advice Tonight
Please tell me this is not a rip off from that Adam Sandler movie, the Zohan. Are you being real?
Surgeon  (OP)

Puerto Rico
11/15/2012 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: My Barber is Ex-IDF Sayeret and He Gave Me a Warning and Good Advice Tonight
Please tell me this is not a rip off from that Adam Sandler movie, the Zohan. Are you being real?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13043261

I couldn't be more serious and honest.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2679163
United States
11/15/2012 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
My barber served in the Israeli Defense Force Sayeret. He is still young. We watched the news as he cut my hair around 8 pm EST. We usually talk about our families, but this time I asked him what he thought of the mess in the ME...and he surprised me and said "we are the last generation." Then he said "it's unfolding before our very eyes," and that the destruction of Israel is inevitable. He said that the reason why Obama was re-elected was to usher in the final countdown. I asked him what I could do to prepare, and he said "spend time with your family." So instead of food inventory and cleaning weapons tonight, I will instead light a candle and play some piano for my wife. Time is short my friends. Take the advice of my barber. Good luck to you all.
 Quoting: Surgeon

Yeah because his people will nuke us all when they go down. The Samson option is the biggest threat to the world.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/15/2012 11:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've heard the phrase Sampson option before, could you refresh my memory what it means?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25658088
United States
Report Abusive Post
Occupy until Mashiyach returns.

Do righteousness and right ruling with love, mercy, and truth towards ALL peoples you encounter on a daily basis.

Indeed spend time with your family, loved ones, and friends.

But, I would still be wise and prepare.

Shalom...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21300769
United States
Report Abusive Post
OP, you have about 1 week before Russia or China nukes the US

Get out of the cities

Happy Thanksgiving Muslifuckers
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/15/2012 11:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
also, if you are not even bothering to prep with food - do you mean to say this is in the next day or two?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25658088
United States
11/15/2012 11:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've heard the phrase Sampson option before, could you refresh my memory what it means?

My understanding, is that you take out EVERYONE including yourself.

You can read the story in the TaNaKh.

Mashiyach has other plans, you can read about it in Mattithyahu/Matthew 24.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2679163
United States
11/15/2012 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Read the story of Samson.

They have a last stand option named after him that if they die they nuke the world with their submarines.
Surgeon  (OP)

Puerto Rico
11/15/2012 11:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

Get out of the cities

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21300769

My location is not on any GPS. I'm good.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27428316
United States
11/15/2012 11:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
actually what I've read about the Samson option is that Israel has suitcase nukes stored at their embassies throughout the West. This is probably BS, read it on another conspiracy site.

Only thing that scares me is diplomatic pouches are immune to airport searches, so they would be ultra easy to get into any country.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/15/2012 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh dear. I don't like that option. It's senseless.
ShillsRUs

User ID: 8068220
United States
11/15/2012 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Your barber wouldn't happen to be your Uncle?

Couldn't resist.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
11/15/2012 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
You barber probably reads GLP. wink
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19054218
United States
11/15/2012 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
actually what I've read about the Samson option is that Israel has suitcase nukes stored at their embassies throughout the West. This is probably BS, read it on another conspiracy site.

Only thing that scares me is diplomatic pouches are immune to airport searches, so they would be ultra easy to get into any country.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27428316

You don't have to search a bag to detect radiation, so that ideer is a no-go.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1015009
United States
11/15/2012 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
how long have humans been running around this planet, we arent going anywhere. the landscape may change, but we will still be here. im sure some romans talked about the end of rome happening some day, and sure enough the empire fell. im sure citizens of every era talked about the end coming, and it did. this is no different.
Surgeon  (OP)

Puerto Rico
11/15/2012 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

Your barber wouldn't happen to be your Uncle?

Couldn't resist.
 Quoting: ShillsRUs

Fair to bring up the uncle bit, but I'm being completely honest. He moved his family to the US years ago. I want him to teach me Krav Maga.
Dr. AculaModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

User ID: 78102
United States
11/15/2012 11:56 PM

Report Abusive Post

Get out of the cities

so you are on the moon?

drbat
Surgeon  (OP)

Puerto Rico
11/15/2012 11:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Get out of the cities

so you are on the moon?
 Quoting: Dr. Acula

No, just secluded.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11508444
United Kingdom
11/15/2012 11:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsmeter
frippy

User ID: 22862527
United States
11/15/2012 11:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
How did your highlights turn out?
cultivating frippy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27806237
United States
11/16/2012 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

It means use nuclear weapons on the muslim heathens
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18225135
United States
11/16/2012 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hatred for the tribe of Judah is immense. Scripture coming to pass. Expected. Written of well over 4000 years ago.
Surgeon  (OP)

Puerto Rico
11/16/2012 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: frippy

No highlights for me. #0 to #2.

afro
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27805897
United States
11/16/2012 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

Read the story of Samson.

They have a last stand option named after him that if they die they nuke the world with their submarines.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2679163

If they can't live here, nobody can, and they kill the world.
SHOWS YOU WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE THEY ARE.
No More Lies

User ID: 1707881
United States
11/16/2012 12:06 AM

Report Abusive Post
hfhf

God will take care of Israel, but yes the "end" is near.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24514668
United States
11/16/2012 12:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27428316

You don't have to search a bag to detect radiation, so that ideer is a no-go.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19054218

Yeah i believe it was the big bottle of pepto going to london in 2001 that put me on tsa's shitlist...lol.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: frippy

cruise
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 12:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
hfhf

Quoting: No More Lies

Because 'God' is petty and judges his creation based on nationalities, right? Will 'God' take care of the women and children who die as a result of the bombs & rockets???
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27467395
United States
11/16/2012 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
hfhf

Quoting: No More Lies

The only people saved from the flood were Noah's faithful family.

In other words, everybody on earth is a descendant of Abraham.
And Israel is the planet.

In other words: We are all his chosen... You could benefit greatly from reading the story you are using to support your racist BS.

When Michael returns, the evil ones in Israel will suffer just as much as those in all the other nations. You should get right with your God.

GLP