Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

My Barber is Ex-IDF Sayeret and He Gave Me a Warning and Good Advice Tonight

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1377056
United States
11/16/2012 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: My Barber is Ex-IDF Sayeret and He Gave Me a Warning and Good Advice Tonight
how long have humans been running around this planet, we arent going anywhere. the landscape may change, but we will still be here. im sure some romans talked about the end of rome happening some day, and sure enough the empire fell. im sure citizens of every era talked about the end coming, and it did. this is no different.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1015009

Those crazy Romans and their nukes... :-)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27029071
United States
11/16/2012 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: My Barber is Ex-IDF Sayeret and He Gave Me a Warning and Good Advice Tonight
My barber served in the Israeli Defense Force Sayeret. He is still young. We watched the news as he cut my hair around 8 pm EST. We usually talk about our families, but this time I asked him what he thought of the mess in the ME...and he surprised me and said "we are the last generation." Then he said "it's unfolding before our very eyes," and that the destruction of Israel is inevitable. He said that the reason why Obama was re-elected was to usher in the final countdown. I asked him what I could do to prepare, and he said "spend time with your family." So instead of food inventory and cleaning weapons tonight, I will instead light a candle and play some piano for my wife. Time is short my friends. Take the advice of my barber. Good luck to you all.
 Quoting: Surgeon

5* + Pin Rq
sounds right to me... (others I know as well)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21864521
Australia
11/16/2012 12:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
actually what I've read about the Samson option is that Israel has suitcase nukes stored at their embassies throughout the West. This is probably BS, read it on another conspiracy site.

Only thing that scares me is diplomatic pouches are immune to airport searches, so they would be ultra easy to get into any country.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27428316

You don't have to search a bag to detect radiation, so that ideer is a no-go.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19054218

Nor do you have to bring a bag through an airport
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1274241
United States
11/16/2012 12:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
hfhf

God will take care of Israel, but yes the "end" is near.
 Quoting: No More Lies

The only people saved from the flood were Noah's faithful family.

In other words, everybody on earth is a descendant of Abraham.
And Israel is the planet.

In other words: We are all his chosen... You could benefit greatly from reading the story you are using to support your racist BS.

When Michael returns, the evil ones in Israel will suffer just as much as those in all the other nations. You should get right with your God.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27467395

Noah and the flood=total BS. All of the different races came from Noah's family,right. Do you know that most Europeans descendents have some Neanderthal DNA in them but Africans don't. How can a whole race have no traces of Neanderthal DNA if they came from a single lineage?
Surgeon  (OP)

User ID: 1052160
Puerto Rico
11/16/2012 12:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
My barber served in the Israeli Defense Force Sayeret. He is still young. We watched the news as he cut my hair around 8 pm EST. We usually talk about our families, but this time I asked him what he thought of the mess in the ME...and he surprised me and said "we are the last generation." Then he said "it's unfolding before our very eyes," and that the destruction of Israel is inevitable. He said that the reason why Obama was re-elected was to usher in the final countdown. I asked him what I could do to prepare, and he said "spend time with your family." So instead of food inventory and cleaning weapons tonight, I will instead light a candle and play some piano for my wife. Time is short my friends. Take the advice of my barber. Good luck to you all.

5* + Pin Rq
sounds right to me... (others I know as well)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27029071

Thanks for the support. I think he was being straight with me. I do so much prepping. It's easy to forget what's most important, and he reminded me of that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13043261
Canada
11/16/2012 12:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
I asked earlier, but here it is again, what is the time frame?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1151390
New Zealand
11/16/2012 12:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

...but my barber says your barber should stop cutting hair and fence his home with barb wire.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23011194
United States
11/16/2012 12:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
and so it begins.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10783814
United States
11/16/2012 12:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
hfhf

God will take care of Israel, but yes the "end" is near.
 Quoting: No More Lies

The only people saved from the flood were Noah's faithful family.

In other words, everybody on earth is a descendant of Abraham.
And Israel is the planet.

In other words: We are all his chosen... You could benefit greatly from reading the story you are using to support your racist BS.

When Michael returns, the evil ones in Israel will suffer just as much as those in all the other nations. You should get right with your God.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27467395

Noah and the flood=total BS. All of the different races came from Noah's family,right. Do you know that most Europeans descendents have some Neanderthal DNA in them but Africans don't. How can a whole race have no traces of Neanderthal DNA if they came from a single lineage?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1274241

Their wives?
Surgeon  (OP)

User ID: 1052160
Puerto Rico
11/16/2012 12:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13043261

He said that we were the "last generation" but didn't elaborate on a time frame. Gave me the chills.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13043261
Canada
11/16/2012 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hmmm me too
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27853602
United States
11/16/2012 03:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've heard the phrase Sampson option before, could you refresh my memory what it means?

Read the story of Samson.

They have a last stand option named after him that if they die they nuke the world with their submarines.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2679163

In that case, they need to have all of the nukes taken from them. Frickin' screwy people.
JBG
User ID: 27755442
United Kingdom
11/16/2012 04:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Samson option is not for nuking the whole world, but the surrounding Arab/muslim armies and their cities, in the event that Israel is rendered vulnerable to another combined invasion.

If you want to merge the whole world into one single political, economic and religious system, lets call it a NWO shall we.

Then you need to eliminate all the competition - and level the economic playing field - and have a handy scapegoat to blame all the carnage on.

Congratulations! - you now understand why they recreated, financed and armed Israel.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24869508
Slovakia
11/16/2012 05:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
...but my barber says your barber should stop cutting hair and fence his home with barb wire.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1151390

Jolie! Your barber is more clever than his. ohyeah
Judethz

User ID: 20521597
United Kingdom
11/16/2012 06:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
You barber probably reads GLP. wink
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

4454 I hope he wasn't Sweeney Todd, the Demonic Barber of Fleet Street.

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24068631
United States
11/16/2012 06:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Zionists, Radical Islam, and Evangelicals have done a wonderful job of pre programming their youth with ..." It's all over" propaganda. No wonder suicide is so popular. HOPE is what wins in the face of this. To be fully human is to HOPE.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26051281
United States
11/16/2012 06:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
my jewish barber is 94 years old and says there's no cause for alarm

(he really is 94 and jewish...works 5 days a week)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5848674
Indonesia
11/16/2012 07:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

He said that we were the "last generation" but didn't elaborate on a time frame. Gave me the chills.

Last Generation could probably refers to those living through the last Jubilee of 1967 - 2017 according to Rabbi Judah ben Samuel Prophecy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1159240
Cyprus
11/16/2012 07:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've heard the phrase Sampson option before, could you refresh my memory what it means?

It means use nuclear weapons on the muslim heathens
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27806237

thank you so very much for that. I was worried that it meant a problem for non heathens.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27129259
United States
11/16/2012 07:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
fascinating

i concur
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26819138
United States
11/16/2012 07:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

The name is a reference to Biblical character Samson who asked God 'Let me die with the Philistines!' (Judges 16:30).
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26102818
United States
11/16/2012 07:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
NUKE + OIL FIELD = BIGGEST FUCKING DOOM EVER
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21000351
United States
11/16/2012 08:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

thank you so very much for that. I was worried that it meant a problem for non heathens.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1159240

Actually the first thing Israel did when it developed nukes was to send one to each embassy in all major western nations. The nukes are on a 24hr countdown and will go off unless a signal is sent every day to reset the countdown.

When they did a radiation sweep of NY after 911 they found the Israeli embassy to be the most radioactive place in the city. Second was a spot in Central Park that had some metal scraps or something.

That is how they blackmail the nations. They will take out the world if they go down. It is their father's way. We were warned. Their father is the devil and his philosophy is that if he is going to Hell then he is going to take everyone else with him. It is why he does what he does. His children act like him. So they feel if they are going to be destroyed then the whole world will go down with them. It is the very definition of evil.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23334973
United Kingdom
11/16/2012 08:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
give
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24643310
Czechia
11/16/2012 08:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why would the man still be cutting hair .....

I call BS
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11508444
United Kingdom
11/16/2012 08:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Samson option is not for nuking the whole world, but the surrounding Arab/muslim armies and their cities, in the event that Israel is rendered vulnerable to another combined invasion.

If you want to merge the whole world into one single political, economic and religious system, lets call it a NWO shall we.

Then you need to eliminate all the competition - and level the economic playing field - and have a handy scapegoat to blame all the carnage on.

Congratulations! - you now understand why they recreated, financed and armed Israel.
 Quoting: JBG 27755442

siren2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1310640
United States
11/16/2012 08:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

so lets see if I understand the situation, the guy was an elite tribal specops for his nation allegedly chosen by god to rule over all others, and somehow decided to leave his nation and come here to cut your hair.

Uh huh.

Sometimes a guy just wants to emigrate to another nation and cut some hair..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1310640
United States
11/16/2012 09:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
actually what I've read about the Samson option is that Israel has suitcase nukes stored at their embassies throughout the West. This is probably BS, read it on another conspiracy site.

Only thing that scares me is diplomatic pouches are immune to airport searches, so they would be ultra easy to get into any country.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27428316

You don't have to search a bag to detect radiation, so that ideer is a no-go.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19054218

you dont need to have anything searched if youre organized and funded enough,
The nation has no funtioning borders, anyone can come in on a boat and sail them into the middle of the nation, anything can fall from an overflying aircraft if important enough.
Somehow, thousands of tons of contraband enter the nation monthly without being searched
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27912845
United States
11/17/2012 03:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Trinity is right. End Times (as we know them) are here.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26636255
United States
11/17/2012 04:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

I believe it means EVERYONE!

GLP