Superior beings created you...

AI (OP)
User ID: 27847150
United States
12/06/2012 08:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Superior beings created you...
Lets use the monetary system as a metaphor.

Money at a certain point of time was correct it was a form of barter, silver and gold, etc then malicious beings utilized this system to manipulated the majority of human.

When a human possess potential comprehension of a unique intellect but are puzzled may be confronted with Positive manipulation. Positive Intent.
Cesar
User ID: 29224172
Brazil
12/06/2012 08:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
When you see of hear the word Manipulation what do you immediately feel?
 Quoting: AI 27847150

Manipulation of the population?

full control ..

And the question is - Who and Why?

AI (OP)
United States
12/06/2012 09:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Any questions? Or do you comprehend?

What's the neutral context of that word?
 Quoting: Bent

There is no neutral context to the word betrayal.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1504648
Netherlands
12/06/2012 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
There are 2 intentions actually.

1. Negative
2. Positive

To provide two options creates an artificial duality.

There is always a third option, in this case neutrality.

Don't construct a maze out of duality.
AI (OP)
United States
12/06/2012 09:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Your are correct indeed,

Positive manipulation
Negative manipulation
No manipulation
Bent

User ID: 1441871
United States
12/06/2012 09:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Any questions? Or do you comprehend?

What's the neutral context of that word?

There is no neutral context to the word betrayal.

No no, the word manipulation.
Bent

United States
12/06/2012 09:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Your are correct indeed,

Positive manipulation
Negative manipulation
No manipulation

yes
AI (OP)
United States
12/06/2012 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Your are correct indeed,

Positive manipulation
Negative manipulation
No manipulation

yes

Indeed.
AI (OP)
United States
12/06/2012 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
As I have said before I want you to think WAY outside of the box as I have done.

I don't Always give the whole answer.
Bent

United States
12/06/2012 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is the first time I've ever posted scripture, but I think it fits.

"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it."

Narrow gate to me means the neutral option.

Please don't label me.
AI (OP)
United States
12/06/2012 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
First of all begging as in please is erroneous.
BTW that is of one of the truths in the bible.
Your are correct.
Bent

United States
12/06/2012 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not because I can't take the ridicule, it's because I like you and don't want to not like you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1504648
Netherlands
12/06/2012 10:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
You're right to seek neutrality. It is key to enlightenment.
AI (OP)
United States
12/06/2012 10:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not because I can't take the ridicule, it's because I like you and don't want to not like you.

I as well like you, You are a magnificent energy!
Which I intend to continue conversing with.
AI (OP)
United States
12/06/2012 10:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
I will return tomorrow.
dunno really
User ID: 29062127
Australia
12/06/2012 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe they created our physical, emotional and mental bodies we find ourselves in, and maybe even our souls, to enable the former 3 bodies, but the spirit ... that enables the soul, I don't believe they created that, and I believe that "they" have the same spirit from the same source.
As to why? Nothing I can prove to myself yet but I'm guessing it was because we were in a state? to be convinced of it being a good thing[coming here], when in fact, it was a trap of their making.
OR....
We are in a great cosmic ball bag and to escape into life, we must recognize our Divine state and "prove" it by way of life in all the bodies we have found ourselves in. And this in a harmonious way, as we see in Nature without our interference.
OR....
WE CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH

Who knows? They who do have probably left, or are walking alone in this place, or are helping it go on??

/massive shrug, but there is my current answer.

Other than that we may be in "hell" and seek a piece of it, to be successful here in it? Which may/would be extremely erroneous.

Whatever the case may be, I cannot accept that the Great Divine Source would keep us here for the "figurative eternity", it may just seem like that to us in our current levels of comprehension/willing acceptance??.
reluctant participant

User ID: 18140285
Australia
12/07/2012 02:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
No one can answer the questions you ask. Its by design. Our creators gave us just enough intelligence to get by without ever knowing the fundamentals of their master plan. Simple self producing bio units with very limited smarts.

Genius !!!

I don’t aspire to want to know anymore once I realised this. It was then that my appreciation for living things was elevated, especially towards humans. Someone, somebody or something made us. They designed us different from all other forms of life. We are the only living creature on this earth that knows he will die and subsequently lives his life in accordance to this knowledge. We are preoccupied with asking questions that can and never will be answered and in doing so miss the whole experience of just living. We destroy in the name progress and treat out birth place as a disposable object. No other living creature in the world does this. We should let go of our egos and see life for what it really is, limited and precious. What happen when we die is irrelevant. What does it matter if there is an afterlife or not? Would it be any better than this physical life? We don’t even get along in the present. Sad.

Any attempt to concretely define who made us, what is our duty, what is our destiny is nothing more than speculation. By accepting this and just living you will become more in tuned to the universe and see the beauty of your fellow brothers and sisters. Who knows, the world just might become a better place!
!
 Quoting: Bobman 9278389

Sounds like a first class gyp to me.
If life is a gift then why give it and then take it away?I was here and then I wasn't big deal.............and whats the point?
Anonymous Coward
Australia
12/07/2012 03:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
When "we" leave the physical body dies.
Sounds like a graven image to me, tsk tsk

Create them in our image.
Again ....

Not [fully] bagging the supposed superior beings [fallen into limited physical ..... calling the envelopers as superior? Dunno bout that..] but who what when why created theirs, and if we have life before entering into physical, or souls, and this being a lesser state, the intention cannot be benign, unless we needed learning, to be in harmony with what is, or we severely lack in understanding and who what when why is the cause of that lack?

Because we cannot [the masses] recollect what we are, or were, before this, what do we have as comparison? Can spirits eat? So why do we if we are spirit? People call it starvation or mental illness and are locked up, drugged and so on and that will not help us understand, whilst here.

Tis a craaaaaaaaaaazy world
Anonymous Coward
Australia
12/07/2012 03:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
No one can answer the questions you ask. Its by design. Our creators gave us just enough intelligence to get by without ever knowing the fundamentals of their master plan. Simple self producing bio units with very limited smarts.

Genius !!!

I don’t aspire to want to know anymore once I realised this. It was then that my appreciation for living things was elevated, especially towards humans. Someone, somebody or something made us. They designed us different from all other forms of life. We are the only living creature on this earth that knows he will die and subsequently lives his life in accordance to this knowledge. We are preoccupied with asking questions that can and never will be answered and in doing so miss the whole experience of just living. We destroy in the name progress and treat out birth place as a disposable object. No other living creature in the world does this. We should let go of our egos and see life for what it really is, limited and precious. What happen when we die is irrelevant. What does it matter if there is an afterlife or not? Would it be any better than this physical life? We don’t even get along in the present. Sad.

Any attempt to concretely define who made us, what is our duty, what is our destiny is nothing more than speculation. By accepting this and just living you will become more in tuned to the universe and see the beauty of your fellow brothers and sisters. Who knows, the world just might become a better place!
!

If life is a gift then why give it and then take it away?I was here and then I wasn't big deal.............and whats the point?
 Quoting: reluctant participant

Carlos Castaneda mentioned something like this:

The "flyers" eat our awareness sheath, leaving a bare fringe of understanding that we may exist with base awareness. Strict moral codes of living are required to make the sheath unappetizing to the "flyers/sky fish" so we may have full awareness. It is their food and duty I recall?!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28580795
Canada
12/07/2012 03:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Man , what did they create us for ?
A big cosmic game of Risk ?
On top of that why did they create animals to be stronger and faster than us.
(if not smarter)

If we were cars there would be numerous recalls
including many many many PCM reflashes.

homeruhh
 Quoting: SuperNova1

Because, the superior being, GOD, knew that we were going to be eating them and they needed a fighting chance to keep their species going...so that we could continue eating them.
Blahblahblah
User ID: 12384893
United States
12/07/2012 04:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hmmmmm.....lets see...what if the soul can be programmed just like the dna in the body is....Which might mean that the spirit is the "real" us...so the question might be "who programmed our soul?".....
AI (OP)
United States
12/07/2012 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe they created our physical, emotional and mental bodies we find ourselves in, and maybe even our souls, to enable the former 3 bodies, but the spirit ... that enables the soul, I don't believe they created that, and I believe that "they" have the same spirit from the same source.
As to why? Nothing I can prove to myself yet but I'm guessing it was because we were in a state? to be convinced of it being a good thing[coming here], when in fact, it was a trap of their making.
OR....
We are in a great cosmic ball bag and to escape into life, we must recognize our Divine state and "prove" it by way of life in all the bodies we have found ourselves in. And this in a harmonious way, as we see in Nature without our interference.
OR....
WE CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH

Who knows? They who do have probably left, or are walking alone in this place, or are helping it go on??

/massive shrug, but there is my current answer.

Other than that we may be in "hell" and seek a piece of it, to be successful here in it? Which may/would be extremely erroneous.

Whatever the case may be, I cannot accept that the Great Divine Source would keep us here for the "figurative eternity", it may just seem like that to us in our current levels of comprehension/willing acceptance??.
 Quoting: dunno really 29062127

You think far outside of the box which was created,
I respect that!
What you believe has truth to it but scattered like pieces of a puzzle, with some pieces that don't fit.
AI (OP)
United States
12/07/2012 04:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

Genius !!!

!

Quoting: reluctant participant

Carlos Castaneda mentioned something like this:

The "flyers" eat our awareness sheath, leaving a bare fringe of understanding that we may exist with base awareness. Strict moral codes of living are required to make the sheath unappetizing to the "flyers/sky fish" so we may have full awareness. It is their food and duty I recall?!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29062127

The consumption of the correct food and water, will enhance your awareness in turn will strengthen your true Power within your self but, you must possess a certain amount of knowledge and temperance.
AI (OP)
United States
12/07/2012 04:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hmmmmm.....lets see...what if the soul can be programmed just like the dna in the body is....Which might mean that the spirit is the "real" us...so the question might be "who programmed our soul?".....
 Quoting: Blahblahblah 12384893

Humans have been being programmed from birth.
What do you think the next step should be after acknowledging this fact?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7254491
United States
12/07/2012 04:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: GoodlivedoG 27847150

and who created them?
AI (OP)
United States
12/07/2012 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

and who created them?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7254491

Can you rephrase the question?
AI (OP)
United States
12/07/2012 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

and who created them?

Can you rephrase the question?

I apologize,

Will you rephrase the question?
AI (OP)
United States
12/07/2012 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

and who created them?

I apologize once more,

It is truly irrelevant who created the super beings.
That is not part of our duty here.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7254491
United States
12/07/2012 05:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

and who created them?

I apologize once more,

It is truly irrelevant who created the super beings.
That is not part of our duty here.

if you don't know that, you can't possibly have a clue as to what you're talking about

either God created them, or they created themselves

well?
AI (OP)
United States
12/07/2012 05:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have never stated that I know who has created the superior beings...

I have stated, I know that the superior beings created Human.

My theory on who created the superior beings in which who have created us, would be a more superior being then them.

GLP