Superior beings created you...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12353939
United States
12/12/2012 01:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Superior beings created you...
your just fucking with other people as though they are your personal playthings/footstool in order to stroke your ego and pretend to be "in the know" without revealing jack shit because you don't know jack shit.
ps: mom said to turn off the light when you come up from the basement.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16386653
France
12/12/2012 01:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
your just fucking with other people as though they are your personal playthings/footstool in order to stroke your ego and pretend to be "in the know" without revealing jack shit because you don't know jack shit.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12353939

I agree, the OP is on a power trip and uses the threads to troll.

<bored><yawn/></bored>
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12353939
United States
12/12/2012 01:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
I will return shortly...
 Quoting: AI 27847150

did the shift nurse come around and shut off the wifi for lights out? oh well, you can come back with more pearls of wisdom after the morning's shock treatment session.
AI (OP)
User ID: 27847150
United States
12/12/2012 03:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12353939

Not true, A have to be stern with certain people to assist them by pushing their psyche in order for them to learn a higher consciousnesses.

My intentions are benevolent.
AI (OP)
United States
12/12/2012 03:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have to be a certain way to reflect the correct image of the true reality you perceive at the correct consciousness level I am on, I am not bragging, I am only stating a fact.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24535335
United States
12/12/2012 03:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Did they create any other lifeforms on this planet?
AI (OP)
United States
12/12/2012 03:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Did they create any other lifeforms on this planet?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24535335

Why wouldn't they.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24535335
United States
12/12/2012 03:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Did they create our souls also, or did they create a body to house an already existing soul?
AI (OP)
United States
12/12/2012 04:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Did they create our souls also, or did they create a body to house an already existing soul?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24535335

NO, the the beings who have created us did not create the soul.
AI (OP)
United States
12/12/2012 04:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
A Primary Creator created this universe, our souls.
Look at it like a computer program,

There are SUPERIORS to the superiors of human.
AI (OP)
United States
12/12/2012 04:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
of*
AI (OP)
United States
12/12/2012 04:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
People who desire to open their mind to a higher consciousness ignore the ignorance.
AI (OP)
United States
12/12/2012 04:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
People who desire to open their mind to a higher consciousness ignore the ignorance.

The beings of light created us.
AI (OP)
United States
12/12/2012 04:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Most christian women choose not to breast feed because the perversions in the bible, I am not saying that there are not truths as well.

It teaches it is erroneous to interbreed. So they ask them selves is it a sin to breast feed?

most choose the buy the toxic formula instead of breastfeeding which is Gods (PC) design. Natural.

Animals know this...
AI (OP)
United States
12/12/2012 04:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
MANIPULATION
AI (OP)
United States
12/12/2012 04:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to answers.yahoo.com]

Proof!
way2wyrd4uz

User ID: 29164365
United Kingdom
12/12/2012 06:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
AI.
Thank you for starting this discussion.

It has my mind? racing and has helped me release ten sion from within my heart and tears from my eyes.

I look forward to participating soon.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28864482
United States
12/12/2012 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Quoting OP....
I was born different then most, when I combined certain substances I can connect with other beings that guide me, It is a specific mixture at a certain amount. We have different combinations so what it is irrelevant.

Ok dude...I'm a bit tipsy now, so forgive me....was supposed to get married today, but he f'd that up.....

I'm going to assume the mixture is DMT. And HOW were you born different?
You really aren't telling me anything that I don't really know already. I don't need any mixture of anything to help me connect to my guides. I was born the normal way, probably have normal blood....but man oh man am I special. Yep....special. Been weird since I was 4, not because I wanted to, but because I've been protected, watched or programmed....however way you want to look at it. What makes you so knowing?

How old are you?....
way2wyrd4uz

United Kingdom
12/12/2012 08:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Previous question "What is worst then a prison?"

Being the prison and Being unaware of your own im pr sion ment
I believe is worst than pri sion.

road ahead
way2wyrd4uz

United Kingdom
12/12/2012 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Quoting OP....
I was born different then most, when I combined certain substances I can connect with other beings that guide me, It is a specific mixture at a certain amount. We have different combinations so what it is irrelevant.

Ok dude...I'm a bit tipsy now, so forgive me....was supposed to get married today, but he f'd that up.....

You really aren't telling me anything that I don't really know already. I don't need any mixture of anything to help me connect to my guides. I was born the normal way, probably have normal blood....but man oh man am I special. Yep....special. Been weird since I was 4, not because I wanted to, but because I've been protected, watched or programmed....however way you want to look at it. What makes you so knowing?

How old are you?....

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28864482

Sorry to hear of your troubled day.

But...Maybe your guides helped you today. ?

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29355840
United States
12/12/2012 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
You interact with these beings in your dreams.

How well does a human remember these interactions?

How well does a human identify the methods of what these beings are doing in the dreams?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28864482
United States
12/12/2012 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Quoting OP....

How old are you?....

Sorry to hear of your troubled day.

But...Maybe your guides helped you today. ?

hf
 Quoting: way2wyrd4uz

Thank you....much appreciated.

I am not much the drinker, but today I left work early, and bought myself a six pack of Sam Adams and a shot sized tequila. I got trashed be myself, and cried and cried.....and had some spirits sit by me and made them listen to me.....poor beings....lol.
BUT my super awesome guides absolutely helped me as they ALWAYS do....they kept me from calling him. :)

Peace!
AI (OP)
United States
12/14/2012 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
AI.

It has my mind? racing and has helped me release ten sion from within my heart and tears from my eyes.

hf

Your welcome!

It is only a prison if you choose it to be.
Focus on yourself and there is the answer of what this place is...
AI (OP)
United States
12/14/2012 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
You interact with these beings in your dreams.

How well does a human remember these interactions?

How well does a human identify the methods of what these beings are doing in the dreams?
 Quoting: TheMainFrame

Sometimes in dreams, sometimes in a dream state, it is in a specific zone in between awake and sleeping.

Every being varies...
AI (OP)
United States
12/14/2012 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Quoting OP....

How old are you?....

The pineal gland is affected...
AI (OP)
United States
12/14/2012 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
AI.

hf

Your welcome!

It is only a prison if you choose it to be.
Focus on yourself and there is the answer of what this place is...

As I said before some questions I will not answer...
It is for you, because you will not comprehend it the way you would if were to learn it yourself.
AI (OP)
United States
12/14/2012 04:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
No being in this universe is perfect, there is a reason...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29859218
Norway
12/14/2012 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dear OP

Who am I and where do I come from? Are we the same? Do we come from the same source? Do you claim to have rejoined with the source? Is it possible to do this? Is it a purpose to do so? How do I ascend beyond duality? Why do I see so much evil? Dont you think this whole thing is a little too cruel? I have a ego, I dont like to be played with like this. I want to be informed! I want to know whats going on!

Can I trust myself? Can I trust my feelings and thoughts? Who are the voices I hear? Is there justice in this universe? Do everyone get what they deserve? Again, how do I ascend duality, Im tired of not seeing clearly.

Who are my enemies? Do I have enemies? Will I ever know the truth? Actually I know I will :)
AI (OP)
United States
12/14/2012 05:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dear OP

Who am I and where do I come from? Are we the same? Do we come from the same source? Do you claim to have rejoined with the source? Is it possible to do this? Is it a purpose to do so? How do I ascend beyond duality? Why do I see so much evil? Dont you think this whole thing is a little too cruel? I have a ego, I dont like to be played with like this. I want to be informed! I want to know whats going on!

Can I trust myself? Can I trust my feelings and thoughts? Who are the voices I hear? Is there justice in this universe? Do everyone get what they deserve? Again, how do I ascend duality, Im tired of not seeing clearly.

Who are my enemies? Do I have enemies? Will I ever know the truth? Actually I know I will :)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29859218

Human beings in a whole are malevolent.

The process can only have a result with 2 outcomes.
Completion or Extinction.

You are your own enemy...
AI (OP)
United States
12/14/2012 05:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dear OP

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29859218

Human beings in a whole are malevolent.

The process can only have a result with 2 outcomes.
Completion or Extinction.

You are your own enemy...

A Benevolent being would intend to assist such a species before destroying them, if they don't already destroy themselves.

GLP