Ancient N.Z.

Badger Bloomfield
User ID: 27854700
New Zealand
11/16/2012 02:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Ancient N.Z.
From my discovery of ancient carved faces on stones from a series of sites in the Tararua District proves beyond a doubt that an advanced culture of stone artisans occupied and settled this area ...the proof is in viewing and handling my collection of artifacts --carved sculptures -tools- weapons -pendants,earings{holed}and stone forms of animals and birds ...all carved with face profiles on them on the periphery and in relief ..this would indicate that the face profiles carved on them was a statement of ownership and whakapapa....
Redpaw360

User ID: 11235712
United States
11/16/2012 02:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Ancient N.Z.
Make contact with user Tauranga. If you are respectable and not a creeper, she may show you links to threads and websites she has covered on this here.

Show her respect, she's well liked here.
Oregon Constitution Article I, Section 27

The people shall have the right to bear arms for the defence of themselves, and the State, but the Military shall be kept in strict subordination to the civil power.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1302314
Australia
11/16/2012 02:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes

The British convicts and liars destroyed all evidence of the developed Culture of the Maori like they did in Africa and instead promoted their own anglo-roman-judaic beliefs (slavery, land ownership, human capital exploitation) upon the local population
Ra
User ID: 27855003
New Zealand
11/16/2012 02:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
From my discovery of ancient carved faces on stones from a series of sites in the Tararua District proves beyond a doubt that an advanced culture of stone artisans occupied and settled this area ...the proof is in viewing and handling my collection of artifacts --carved sculptures -tools- weapons -pendants,earings{holed}and stone forms of animals and birds ...all carved with face profiles on them on the periphery and in relief ..this would indicate that the face profiles carved on them was a statement of ownership and whakapapa....
 Quoting: Badger Bloomfield 27854700

Hi ya, very cool, there were many different people living here in the hidden past......some with advance knowledge.......check out this thread, would be cool if you could share your findings :)

Thread: MYSTERIES of ANCIENT NEW ZEALAND and THE PACIFIC
Whakatane

User ID: 5071976
New Zealand
11/16/2012 05:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
There is also quite a few standing stones scattered around New Zealand, i know there are a couple large ones just at the bottom of the Bombays just of the motorway below Auckland.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27115567
New Zealand
11/16/2012 05:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Badger Bloomfield 27854700

photo's or it didn't happen. k
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27854952
Australia
11/16/2012 05:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes

The British convicts and liars destroyed all evidence of the developed Culture of the Maori like they did in Africa and instead promoted their own anglo-roman-judaic beliefs (slavery, land ownership, human capital exploitation) upon the local population
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1302314

um i belive we're talking about the fairskinned celtic types that were there before the Maori.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25660955
Australia
11/16/2012 06:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes

um i belive we're talking about the fairskinned celtic types that were there before the Maori.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27854952

Yup agreed the celts were there before the Moari. The Maori ate them out. But yet it seems it is the whites in New Zealand that want to suppress this truth not the Maori. But why? Upsets the balance of power and common belief? Why? Come ob Pakhea's explain why?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1089603
New Zealand
11/16/2012 06:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes

Yup agreed the celts were there before the Moari. The Maori ate them out. But yet it seems it is the whites in New Zealand that want to suppress this truth not the Maori. But why? Upsets the balance of power and common belief? Why? Come ob Pakhea's explain why?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25660955

Its because the pakeha taste like pork ! and they dont want to be eaten.
It's their dirty secret, they started the sheep stories to divert attention.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/16/2012 07:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes

i think its because on a larger scale (not who was where first or maori eating Pakhea and it tasting like pork)
it fucks with the very fabric of what "they" tell us the history of the planet is, what they teach in schools, answering something one way just leads to more questions, that many dont know the answers to and it seems to unnerve people, governments historians the lot, to say "things arent as we know them to be"..
and what then? if things and history arent what everyone thinks-what and where can the start be and whos going to say when when so many have bested interests and great fear?
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/16/2012 07:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes

i think its because on a larger scale (not who was where first or maori eating Pakhea and it tasting like pork)
it fucks with the very fabric of what "they" tell us the history of the planet is, what they teach in schools, answering something one way just leads to more questions, that many dont know the answers to and it seems to unnerve people, governments historians the lot, to say "things arent as we know them to be"..
and what then? if things and history arent what everyone thinks-what and where can the start be and whos going to say when when so many have bested interests and great fear?

*vested interest-typo
Ra
User ID: 27892140
New Zealand
11/16/2012 05:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes

Yup agreed the celts were there before the Maori. The Maori ate them out. But yet it seems it is the whites in New Zealand that want to suppress this truth not the Maori. But why? Upsets the balance of power and common belief? Why? Come ob Pakhea's explain why?

Because the web of lies around the world would then unravel, systems of control will lose there power.....

This is not a Moari Pakhea issue, this is a issue of man kind, of the earths true history.

North island, the fish of maui, it is knowledge marked out in 3d form, earth, heaven, and man........

You heard of the dude, Enki, the one covered in a fish...

Not only were the celts here, but many more other peoples too, there was a muilty cultural sociaty working as one.

This is recorded in the waitaha whakapapa....

To some extent the suppression benifits maori as well, regarding the treaty of waitangi, what if most of the world decided to come back and claim ancestrail relationship to the land?, which by maori protacal, would be there right.

In that regard the knowledge held within the land belongs to the world, in a way it is a inheritance from the past.

Maori was just one group from that ancient civilization, alot of the history is the history of other nations.....

Maori culture has preserved a lot of that knowledge, due to the isolation factor, it is a key to unlocking or providing the understanding/perception nessessary for many key mystical knowledge.

just sayin

GLP