eve incognito
User ID: 27803051
Bosnia and Herzegovina
11/16/2012 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: GOTOVINA AND MARKAC CROATIAN GENERALS ARE FREE TO GO FROM HAGUE
After 7 years for Gotovina and 9 for Markac,
Croatian generals are free to go, after second appellate trial the acquittal is decided to be free.

THERE WERE NO WAR CRIMES MADE BY CROATIAN ARMY OVER SERBS!!

FINALLY THE JUSTICE AND TRUTH

The Judging for Croatia are finally over.

In that war Croatia won over Serbs and Milosevic regime!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27855583

We celebrate in Croatia too! Thank God, the justice has won!

I am especially proud that people prayed in thankfulness after the verdict and the celebration is so far dignified and without notorious symbols and songs from WWII.

So, I am also not happy to see your wrong conclusion here that this verdict means that there were no war crimes made by Croatian army because, unfortunately, this is not true in some cases. This verdict only means that Gotovina and Markac did not make them nor were they responsible for them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15143734

aw there are people in croatia that haven't been asimillated into the borg?
that's reassuring.
and people of croatia actually managed to pray to their god without faschist paraphernelia, wow, maybe the world is comming to it's end.

ne zamjeri mi sarkastican ton, nisam godinu dana vidjela rodjenog muza, frustrirana sam i umorna...a ratne teme me vec odavno iritiraju.

drago mi je sto su dosli kuci svojim obiteljima, puno je to biti zatvoren, sedam ili devet godina je dug period da ne vidis muza ili tatu.
eve incognito
Bosnia and Herzegovina
11/16/2012 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey

I mean there very no war crimes committed with generals,

They were bright spot in the army moral and good people you

can ever count on. If some of soldiers committed crimes this is now there individual responsibility not the responsibility of the generals.
Overall the crimes made by HRV are miserable comparing with crimes made by JNA and Chetniks.

So guys relax go to bar or pub and drink some beer.

dasbier

yah i'd call raping and killing 70 year old woman just coz she's ortodox serb miserable too.

whenever you want to glorify the war that happened as something honorable or glorious, i will be there to remind you that it was such fun being muslim in bosnia during the war, especially in srebrenica...

when these women were raped after watching their sons, husbands and father being exsecuted they must have been thinking, what an honorable, glorious war, espacially honorable amongst us are croatians, who decided one year into the war to cut a deal with mislisecvic and suddenly start hating muslims just for being muslim.

the only more honorouble people than croats are the dutch who are watching from their secured UN camp how i'm being raped after all male members of my family age 16 till 60 were exsecuted.

truelly glorious thing was this war, from a bosnian perspective we all here had a fucking blast.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27202787
Australia
11/16/2012 07:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey

can ever count on. If some of soldiers committed crimes this is now there individual responsibility not the responsibility of the generals.
Overall the crimes made by HRV are miserable comparing with crimes made by JNA and Chetniks.

dasbier

yah i'd call raping and killing 70 year old woman just coz she's ortodox serb miserable too.

whenever you want to glorify the war that happened as something honorable or glorious, i will be there to remind you that it was such fun being muslim in bosnia during the war, especially in srebrenica...

when these women were raped after watching their sons, husbands and father being exsecuted they must have been thinking, what an honorable, glorious war, espacially honorable amongst us are croatians, who decided one year into the war to cut a deal with mislisecvic and suddenly start hating muslims just for being muslim.

the only more honorouble people than croats are the dutch who are watching from their secured UN camp how i'm being raped after all male members of my family age 16 till 60 were exsecuted.

truelly glorious thing was this war, from a bosnian perspective we all here had a fucking blast.
 Quoting: eve incognito 27803051

Croatia is now truly FREE !!!!

Croatia did not invade anyone, Croatians defended their own land, too bad for Bosnian Muslims..... you should take it up with the Serbs.
eve incognito
Bosnia and Herzegovina
11/17/2012 01:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey

dasbier

Quoting: eve incognito 27803051

Croatia is now truly FREE !!!!

Croatia did not invade anyone, Croatians defended their own land, too bad for Bosnian Muslims..... you should take it up with the Serbs.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27202787

no i'm taking it up with you.
gojko sushak was CROATIAN foreign minister when he was also comander- in - chief of HVO, BOSNIAN army made up of ethnic croats. INVASION

regual coratian army faught againt BIH army on BOSNIAN TERITORY.
in-fucking-vasion

and as far as croatia being free, coratian people wouldn't know the meaning of free if freedom hit them on their heads, just like the rest of the region.