Wow, Israel is getting pounded hard!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27855691
United States
11/16/2012 04:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Wow, Israel is getting pounded hard!
And yes they are hitting back! Watch for egypt to come full strength! This is it you're watching ww3, it has begun!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27848208
United States
11/16/2012 04:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Wow, Israel is getting pounded hard!
And yes they are hitting back! Watch for egypt to come full strength! This is it you're watching ww3, it has begun!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27855691

I think so. You know the Muslim Brotherhood that Obama has set up in Egypt will not stand by idly.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20068093
United States
11/16/2012 04:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

You mean Israel is kicking ass hard!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 04:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

I think so. You know the Muslim Brotherhood that Obama has set up in Egypt will not stand by idly.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27848208

I think I'm being pessimistic here though, so somewhat good news! I think you all have a month or two before shit REALLY hits the fan, so you have a little bit of time to get things order and say good bye to loved one.

But hurry, shit will hit the fan faster than most of you would think.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/16/2012 04:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

Oh yah, I can feel it... get ready I expect upon waking in the morn to see full scale ww3
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/16/2012 04:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

I think I'm being pessimistic here though, so somewhat good news! I think you all have a month or two before shit REALLY hits the fan, so you have a little bit of time to get things order and say good bye to loved one.

No I think obama has given to Order for the brotherhood to attack at their leisure
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20068093
United States
11/16/2012 04:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Hezzies are begging for help! lol
Deal with it idiots!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 04:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

No I think obama has given to Order for the brotherhood to attack at their leisure

I am certain they are coordinating their strategies very closely. Or at the very least on the same page.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 04:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

Oh yah, I can feel it... get ready I expect upon waking in the morn to see full scale ww3

You are right, you can feel it, anyone who's not a complete dupe can "feel it". Have to trust your instincts.

Now, not sure if its exactly tomorrow morning, but things will certainly begin to unravel very quickly! I "feel it" ;)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27831348
Canada
11/16/2012 04:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
The economy is in the hole. WW3/End times inevitable.

If you guy's are still around tomorrow you should take your loved ones out to the park.

Have a family dinner.

Ask that girl out.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/16/2012 04:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
why are the Cnn news criminals only reporting the Gaza side of the story from inside the Gaza strip and not the missiles pounding Israel!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4443279
Finland
11/16/2012 04:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Israel getting pounded hard? Lol. Even a couple hundred rockets without guidance and with extremely bad accuracy is not "pounded hard". Any proper fighting force would get thousands of rockets in the air AND be able to aim them. More like Israel is facing a minor nuisance.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/16/2012 04:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

You are right, you can feel it, anyone who's not a complete dupe can "feel it". Have to trust your instincts.

Now, not sure if its exactly tomorrow morning, but things will certainly begin to unravel very quickly! I "feel it" ;)

That's your instinct, the media tried to weaken the modern man.

Getting him in touch with his "feelings" and "obeying women"

Dude. Take care, think clear headed and stay strong. I mean it.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/16/2012 04:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Israel getting pounded hard? Lol. Even a couple hundred rockets without guidance and with extremely bad accuracy is not "pounded hard". Any proper fighting force would get thousands of rockets in the air AND be able to aim them. More like Israel is facing a minor nuisance.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4443279

700 hundred missiles fired so far, and let me tell ya if a state in canada fired 100 middles at the US... we would wipe them off the face of the earth...
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/16/2012 04:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
You mean province lol
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 04:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

That's your instinct, the media tried to weaken the modern man.

Getting him in touch with his "feelings" and "obeying women"

Dude. Take care, think clear headed and stay strong. I mean it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27831348

Not true Canucklehead, Gladwell put forth a strong argument why it might be good to trust your instincts.

Of course this is not say you abandon reason and rationality (or to more accurately say deductive Western paradigm most of us in the West are so indoctrinated with), but too blend the two modes of thought to maximize effectiveness. Its like the combined armed forces of Alexander the Great, that used the best of phalanx formations and tactics with strong cavalry tactics to beat every army they came across.

bonghit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24189004
United Kingdom
11/16/2012 04:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Let's get it right folks...Israel do not like what they call 'squatters' on their land, the Palestinians have as much right to be there as anyone else... the Israeli's even built purposely, large accommodation blocks overlooking Gaza and drop untreated sewerage on them...
Israel military use jet fighters and computer guidance controlled rockets - air to surface and surface to surface..

They have just called up 30,000 reservists....what do the Palestinians have? a few 1000 mortar rounds and some old russky rockets wih an aim of about 12 miles.... often the mortars land and fizzle out....

Israel getting a pounding?..I think not..
Israel waited for the US elections to finish before activating their strategy...They even called the operation 'Operation pillar of cloud'....this is a reference to the Ark of the Covennant and yahweh...a holy war in the 21st Century!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4443279
Finland
11/16/2012 04:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

700 hundred missiles fired so far, and let me tell ya if a state in canada fired 100 middles at the US... we would wipe them off the face of the earth...

Sure you would, but that doesn't have anything to do with it. It's still a minor nuisance, regardless of the response. The Hamas self made rockets are a joke. Some batches can't even properly break the asphalt.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 04:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey listen, when the cats away, the mice come out to play.

Well, Obama unravelled 60+ years of ME politics and diplomacy, they all recognize they have free reign now with a weak and inneffectual US President.

Thanks for starting WW3 you FUCKING DUMBASS Obamatard voters!

ohappy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27851882
Australia
11/16/2012 04:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

Well, Obama unravelled 60+ years of ME politics and diplomacy, they all recognize they have free reign now with a weak and inneffectual US President.

ohappy

it's all obammy's fault.

you're a fucking retard
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4266146
Canada
11/16/2012 04:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
LIVE FEED WHERE?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 04:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

ohappy

it's all obammy's fault.

you're a fucking retard
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27851882

Well unlike libtards such as yourself I don't have to reach 4 years back to blame somebody else!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27803841
Saudi Arabia
11/16/2012 06:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
A dead Jew is a work of art. Hopefully, Hamas can turn this into a MASTERPIECE!!!!!
skull_fing
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21761540
United States
11/16/2012 06:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hey genius, these 'rockets' are of lesser quality than american hobby models. And for some strange reason they always land on empty parking lots. Put two and two and it's not hard to doubt whether Israel themselves put them in the air.

Without conflict, or manufactured conflict, that country will stop getting funding and public support or sympathy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23159922
United States
11/16/2012 06:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

ohappy

rockon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27819599
United States
11/16/2012 06:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
so is tila tequilla and that is more important to the glp team
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2443916
United States
11/16/2012 06:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Israel is shelling themselves as usual. The media hyping it to dupe the sheeple. So Israel can resume their genocide and land grabbing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17444403
United States
11/16/2012 06:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

Big tough Jews dropping bombs and shelling people trapped in a concrete cage..

I pray to God that Iran, Saudi's or Egypt drop a nuke on Israel. You can't get any more evil than rounding men, women and children up and putting them in a giant cage, then pound them with bombs, tanks and napalm.

If there is really a God he should strike the jews a final blow
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1429977
Canada
11/16/2012 07:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

There are no States in Caada you dominionist motherfucker.

GLP