Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,351 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 922,971
Pageviews Today: 1,645,523Threads Today: 699Posts Today: 12,427
06:43 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

OMG, it's NOT A BROWN DWARF!!! IT'S MUCH WORSE!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27824363
United Kingdom
11/16/2012 07:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: OMG, it's NOT A BROWN DWARF!!! IT'S MUCH WORSE!!
on the east horizon for a few years low in thee sky i have seen a bright usually around sunset, its appears very bright in the sky and then vanishes.

always in the same spot.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27821933

And everyone else in the world including all the astronomers simply can't see this?

putin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1159240
Cyprus
11/16/2012 07:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
That is weird because I think I watched an apocalyptic movie that dealt with the same issue. As it got closer it sucked in everything like a vacuum. They said in the movie,if they used a particle accelerator by launching a ten missile payload nuclear fission bomb at the thing, they would be able to create a wormhole affect that would cancel out the dark matter that was sucking in everything like a vacuum. If I think I got the gist of the movie. The movie is called Quantum Apocalypse. In the end of the movie they launched it and it created like a wormhole like bridge that canceled the thing out sort of, but it made time slip backwards. Then they had to repeat the same scenario. I'm sorry if I am killing a movie plot, but there are some important things you can glean from the movie. It could explain why the Mayans are saying that the US wants to use the particle accelerator on Dec 21. It would produce strangelets which would bind together with the ones that are within the dark matter (space fluff or magnetic ribbon, whatever you are wanting to call it)and cancel it out, but it could produce undesired effects as well. Higher technological beings know already how this works, and we ourselves can hardly grasp it. Perhaps they are trying to solve the problem for us, I do not know exactly. I have seen a few years into the future in a dream, so I do not think this is the end for us.
 Quoting: skyblau

Big Bang - the solution to all problems! The guiding principle (US of A principle) is the bigger the problem, the bigger bang required.
Resister

User ID: 1461638
United States
11/16/2012 07:47 AM

Report Abusive Post
popcorn
"God forbid we should ever be 20 years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, & always, well informed... If they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty... Let them take arms... What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. " - Thomas Jefferson in 1787
grefey

User ID: 24294934
United States
11/16/2012 07:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
[youtube [link to youtu.be]

Very interesting, just saw this video today. I didn't take it very seriously but know I am wondering....
Have a nice day
 Quoting: DontWorryBeHappy 1657468

It seems that TPTB want to keep us locked into fear by all the things they are making occur in the world now. Perhaps it is up to us to choose love instead of fear. NO FEAR!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10393879
United States
11/16/2012 07:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
OMG ! OMG ! alone

User ID: 27864852
Brazil
11/16/2012 09:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
hmm

bump
Nus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27866778
United Kingdom
11/16/2012 09:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Could be linked to the problems shell fish are having with shell formation lately.
To shill or not to shill

User ID: 27633867
United States
11/16/2012 09:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
up for plasma jet explanation...and why do you think that petroglyph is a plasma jet?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19200631
United States
11/16/2012 09:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Now THAT is the best post by far I have seen to explain a few things, IF that info is true. I still wonder about NICT not being up anymore also. That is truly ELE doom for sure if it happens.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19200631
United States
11/16/2012 09:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
...not my writing, just my posting

All of this about Planet X being a brown dwarf is BS, it's a DECAYING MAGNETIC PULSAR!! This explains why it's sometimes visible, sometimes not. It explains why NICT was taken down. It explains why our magnetic field is breaking down. It explains why frogs/bees/bats/whales/dolphins/migrating birds are dying off. It explains all of these false flags to justify heightened levels of radiation. It explains why all major cities are now monitoring radiation on a daily basis.

WE ARE F*CKED!

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

A pulsar is a highly magnetized, rotating neutron star that emits a beam of electromagnetic radiation. This radiation can only be observed when the beam of emission is pointing toward the Earth, much the way a lighthouse can only be seen when the light is pointed in the direction of an observer, and is responsible for the pulsed appearance of emission.

Three distinct classes of pulsars are currently known to astronomers, according to the source of the power of the electromagnetic radiation:

Rotation-powered pulsars, where the loss of rotational energy of the star provides the power.

Accretion-powered pulsars (accounting for most but not all X-ray pulsars), where the gravitational potential energy of accreted matter is the power source (producing X-rays that are observable from the Earth).

Magnetars, where the decay of an extremely strong magnetic field provides the electromagnetic power.

1979 discovery

On March 5, 1979, a few months after the successful dropping of satellites into the atmosphere of Venus, the two Soviet spacecraft that were then drifting through the Solar System were hit by a blast of gamma ray radiation at approximately 10:51 EST. This contact raised the radiation readings on both the probes from a normal 100 counts per second to over 200,000 counts a second, in only a fraction of a millisecond.

This burst of gamma rays quickly continued to spread. Eleven seconds later, Helios 2, a NASA probe, which was in orbit around the Sun, was saturated by the blast of radiation. It soon hit Venus, and the Pioneer Venus Orbiter's detectors were overcome by the wave. Seconds later, Earth received the wave of radiation, where the powerful output of gamma rays inundated the detectors of three U.S. Department of Defense Vela satellites, the Soviet Prognoz 7 satellite, and the Einstein Observatory. Just before the wave exited the Solar System, the blast also hit the International Sun-Earth Explorer. This extremely powerful blast of gamma ray radiation constituted the strongest wave of extra-solar gamma rays ever detected; it was over 100 times more intense than any known previous extra-solar burst. Because gamma rays travel at the speed of light and the time of the pulse was recorded by several distant spacecraft as well as on Earth, the source of the gamma radiation could be calculated to an accuracy of about 2 arcseconds.[12] The direction of the source corresponded with the remnants of a star that had gone supernova around 3000 B.C.[4]
 Quoting: Person445

( I was talking about this post BTW)

Now THAT is the best post by far I have seen to explain a few things, IF that info is true. I still wonder about NICT not being up anymore also. That is truly ELE doom for sure if it happens.
Artaius

User ID: 27860016
Germany
11/16/2012 09:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Like to see how that NICT dude looks like now.

( I was talking about this post BTW)

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19200631

There will come a time when you believe everything ends.
This will be the beginning
[Louis L'Amour]

~ A r c t u r u s
UndercoverAlien

User ID: 27820225
Brazil
11/16/2012 09:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nice, another guessing bandwagon joining the NIBIRU caravan!

"A magnetic decaying pulsar".

I'm definitely no astrophysicist and I suck in astronomy but I assume this article is saying that pulsars are highly dense stars with very powerful magnetic field and gravitational pull, therefore even though their detection depends on their pulse periods, still there's the orbital disturbance in nearby objects.

So there's a "magnetic decaying pulsar" within the inner system but no astronomer detected its gravitational effects???

(1) Neutron stars are physics laboratories providing extreme conditions (deep gravitational potentials, densities exceeding nuclear densities, magnetic field strengths as high as B1014 or even 1015 gauss) not available on Earth.

(2) Pulse periods can be measured with accuracies approaching 1 part in 1016, permitting exquisitely sensitive measurements of small quantities such as the power of gravitational radiation emitted by a binary pulsar system or the gravitational perturbations from planetary-mass objects orbiting a pulsar.
 Quoting: [link to www.cv.nrao.edu]

Any astronomer in the house??

Astromut? Anybody else interested in science, not in fear mongering?

Last Edited by UndercoverAlien on 11/16/2012 09:46 AM
"Do or do not. There is no try." (Yoda)
UndercoverAlien

Brazil
11/16/2012 09:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone willing to explain the gravitational effects of a pulsar star in nearby objects?

Last Edited by UndercoverAlien on 11/16/2012 09:50 AM
Person445  (OP)

User ID: 11438968
Canada
11/16/2012 09:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

Lawrence M. Krauss is a very famous Astronomer
Follow me on Twitter: @RussellScott202
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1556544
Puerto Rico
11/16/2012 09:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump for interest
UndercoverAlien

Brazil
11/16/2012 11:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well since the OP is making baseless claims without a single evidence, as usual when the matter is NIBIRU, and as long as nobody seems to be willing to explain how the fuck a "decaying pulsar" is lurking within the inner system without bowling all planets out of their orbits, and without being detected by astronomers due its gravitational pull, I'm gonna raise the flag!

bsflagbsflagbsflagbsflag and bsflag
Person445  (OP)

User ID: 11438968
Canada
11/16/2012 11:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well since the OP is making baseless claims without a single evidence, as usual when the matter is NIBIRU, and as long as nobody seems to be willing to explain how the fuck a "decaying pulsar" is lurking within the inner system without bowling all planets out of their orbits, and without being detected by astronomers due its gravitational pull, I'm gonna raise the flag!

Quoting: UndercoverAlien

The OP CLEARLY STATES HE DID NOT WRITE THIS!!
Follow me on Twitter: @RussellScott202
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27261702
United States
11/16/2012 11:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
from a metaphysical point of view imo its a condensed mass of negative energy created through and by negative emotions generated here..suffering..hatred..etc..its dark..its evil..its negative..and it destroys, and its growing..

Only powerful Love can stop it

sounds weird?abduct
 Quoting: wildhoney

Hopefully when TSHTF the wannabe lightworkers bite the dust first
jonas773

User ID: 3512842
United States
11/16/2012 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: 2012Portal

Holy Hell, that's weird.
jonas773

User ID: 3512842
United States
11/16/2012 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: UndercoverAlien

The OP CLEARLY STATES HE DID NOT WRITE THIS!!

There are tons of scientific articles about perturbations in our solar system...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1667343
United States
11/16/2012 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump to ponder later.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27862905
Brazil
11/16/2012 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

All of this about Planet X being a brown dwarf is BS, it's a DECAYING MAGNETIC PULSAR!! This explains why it's sometimes visible, sometimes not. It explains why NICT was taken down. It explains why our magnetic field is breaking down. It explains why frogs/bees/bats/whales/dolphins/migrating birds are dying off. It explains all of these false flags to justify heightened levels of radiation. It explains why all major cities are now monitoring radiation on a daily basis.

WE ARE F*CKED!

A pulsar is a highly magnetized, rotating neutron star that emits a beam of electromagnetic radiation. This radiation can only be observed when the beam of emission is pointing toward the Earth, much the way a lighthouse can only be seen when the light is pointed in the direction of an observer, and is responsible for the pulsed appearance of emission.

Three distinct classes of pulsars are currently known to astronomers, according to the source of the power of the electromagnetic radiation:

Rotation-powered pulsars, where the loss of rotational energy of the star provides the power.

Accretion-powered pulsars (accounting for most but not all X-ray pulsars), where the gravitational potential energy of accreted matter is the power source (producing X-rays that are observable from the Earth).

Magnetars, where the decay of an extremely strong magnetic field provides the electromagnetic power.

1979 discovery

On March 5, 1979, a few months after the successful dropping of satellites into the atmosphere of Venus, the two Soviet spacecraft that were then drifting through the Solar System were hit by a blast of gamma ray radiation at approximately 10:51 EST. This contact raised the radiation readings on both the probes from a normal 100 counts per second to over 200,000 counts a second, in only a fraction of a millisecond.

This burst of gamma rays quickly continued to spread. Eleven seconds later, Helios 2, a NASA probe, which was in orbit around the Sun, was saturated by the blast of radiation. It soon hit Venus, and the Pioneer Venus Orbiter's detectors were overcome by the wave. Seconds later, Earth received the wave of radiation, where the powerful output of gamma rays inundated the detectors of three U.S. Department of Defense Vela satellites, the Soviet Prognoz 7 satellite, and the Einstein Observatory. Just before the wave exited the Solar System, the blast also hit the International Sun-Earth Explorer. This extremely powerful blast of gamma ray radiation constituted the strongest wave of extra-solar gamma rays ever detected; it was over 100 times more intense than any known previous extra-solar burst. Because gamma rays travel at the speed of light and the time of the pulse was recorded by several distant spacecraft as well as on Earth, the source of the gamma radiation could be calculated to an accuracy of about 2 arcseconds.[12] The direction of the source corresponded with the remnants of a star that had gone supernova around 3000 B.C.[4]

Op very good thread, clappa.

But you got to be kidding us, right? That must be a disinformation move!
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
11/16/2012 01:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok op, below follow some of the know magnetars and their distance from earth. If this info is true, we are pretty much fucked!

As of April 2011, twenty-one magnetars are known, with five more candidates awaiting confirmation[citation needed]. Examples of known magnetars include:

SGR 1806-20, located 50,000 light-years from Earth on the far side of our Milky Way galaxy in the constellation of Sagittarius.

SGR 1900+14, located 20,000 light-years away in the constellation Aquila. After a long period of low emissions (significant bursts only in 1979 and 1993) it became active in May–August 1998, and a burst detected on August 27, 1998 was of sufficient power to force NEAR Shoemaker to shut down to prevent damage and to saturate instruments on BeppoSAX, WIND and RXTE. On May 29, 2008, NASA's Spitzer telescope discovered a ring of matter around this magnetar. It is thought that this ring formed in the 1998 burst.[15]

SGR 0501+4516 was discovered on 22 August 2008[16]

1E 1048.1−5937, located 9,000 light-years away in the constellation Carina. The original star, from which the magnetar formed, had a mass 30 to 40 times that of the Sun.

As of September 2008, ESO reports identification of an object which it has initially identified as a magnetar, SWIFT J195509+261406, originally identified by a gamma-ray burst (GRB 070610)[14]

CXO J164710.2-455216, located in the massive galactic cluster Westerlund 1, which formed from a star with a mass in excess of 40 solar masses.[17]
SWIFT J1822.3 Star-1606 discovered on 14 July 2012 by Italian and Spanish researchers of CSIC and Catalogna's space studies institute. /This magnetar contrary to previsions has a low external magnetic field.

In a close encounter in 1998, one of them "burped out a flare of deadly gamma rays, unleashing as much energy in 0.2 sec. as the Sun will put out in the next 100,000 years. Luckily, the magnetar was located 20,000 light years away from earth." [18]

A full listing is given in the McGill SGR/AXP Online Catalog.[19]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26997708
United States
11/16/2012 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
on the east horizon for a few years low in thee sky i have seen a bright usually around sunset, its appears very bright in the sky and then vanishes.

always in the same spot.

And everyone else in the world including all the astronomers simply can't see this?

putin
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27824363

... maybe it's more like they BETTER NOT see this? ...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27784743
United States
11/16/2012 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

always in the same spot.

putin
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27824363

... maybe it's more like they BETTER NOT see this? ...
 Quoting: Wisconsin

Annd, it depends on the location to all of the astronomers.. and if you read the article, it must also be pulsing to be visible.... plus, how many astronomers are watching.. it's not the most common profession, I don't know that many, do you??
Deej

User ID: 27782088
United States
11/16/2012 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

WE ARE F*CKED!

Take a breath.....then take your meds....you'll be fine. rolleyes

Holy anxiety attack Batman. pokeye
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7702124

that's right, stick your head deeper... deeper into the sand.

There, you'll be all right little sheepy

bump for unexplained mystery!
No matter what happens... just say "Thank You." - D W Fierce
LOL
User ID: 27885208
United States
11/16/2012 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
well.
practically, wtf is gonna happen??
earthquakes? vulcanoes? Magnetic shift?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27857541

Plasma.
Just like before and before then.

:petroglyphs-plas:
 Quoting: wisc_natureboy

Those pics are interesting indeed, I mean they are all located in different locations around the world. And all have the same creature/human. WTF.
 Quoting: Tigershield

Um, no they don't. Look closely. There are similarities, but they are NOT identical.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27744686
United States
11/16/2012 03:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lets DEBUNK THIS...where is TERRALO3

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
11/16/2012 03:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 113064
United States
11/16/2012 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Plasma.
Just like before and before then.

petroglyphs-plas:

Can you explain these images a little more in depth? Very interested.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27836300

They are petroglyphs from CAVES all around the World,
all dated to the approximately the same era.

The pic on the top-left is a plasma jet.

Atmospheric plasma jets would destroy Earth life.
Those in caves might survive.

Wonder why the feds closed all those caves allegedly in order to protect bats?

hiding

State of Tennessee Extends Public Caves Closure into Fourth Year to Protect Bats
Monday, June 11, 2012 | 10:20 am

Spreading bat disease prompts call for cave closures
Posted on September 28, 2012

Forest Service Renews Cave Closure in Rocky Mountains to Stop Spread of Bat-killing Disease
For Immediate Release, Aug 1, 2012

GLP