TheEndOfTheWorldAsWeK​nowIt
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 27608091
United Kingdom
11/16/2012 06:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Tenn. GOP congressman's ex-wife had 2 abortions
Republican U.S. Rep. Scott DesJarlais testified during divorce proceedings that he and his former wife made a mutual decision for her to have two abortions, according to divorce transcripts released Thursday.

DesJarlais, who practiced medicine before going to Congress, easily won a second term in Tennessee's conservative 4th District despite previous revelations that he once urged a patient with whom he was having an affair to get an abortion.

[link to news.yahoo.com]
"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death " Einstein

The people should not be afraid of the government, the government should be afraid of the people
snarkModerator
Forum Administrator

User ID: 1050548
United States
11/16/2012 07:10 AM

Report Abusive Post
Re: Tenn. GOP congressman's ex-wife had 2 abortions
This guy is a scumbag AND quite unattractive to boot. He had multiple affairs as well, and for the life of me I can't understand why conservatives here would back him. SMH!!
T For Texas, T For Tennessee!

The virtue of courage is a prerequisite for the practice of all other virtues, because otherwise one is virtuous only when virtue has no cost. There are times when something needs to be done, and yet we know that if we step up and do this needful thing, we will pay a heavy personal price. -C.S. Lewis
TheEndOfTheWorldAsWeK​nowIt  (OP)

User ID: 27608091
United Kingdom
11/16/2012 07:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Tenn. GOP congressman's ex-wife had 2 abortions
This guy is a scumbag AND quite unattractive to boot. He had multiple affairs as well, and for the life of me I can't understand why conservatives here would back him. SMH!!
 Quoting: snark

A definite scumbag and low and behold a complete hypocryte
"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death " Einstein

The people should not be afraid of the government, the government should be afraid of the people

GLP