Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,733 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 70,893
Pageviews Today: 133,734Threads Today: 54Posts Today: 972
01:50 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Premonitory dream ! Middle East Epic Doom - East Gate of "Something" being destroyed, Pin pls ^^

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15574462
France
11/16/2012 08:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Premonitory dream ! Middle East Epic Doom - East Gate of "Something" being destroyed, Pin pls ^^
Hiho to the wise among the glpers, hf

i'd like to share with you what i think of as "premonitory dream" i just had this night/morning.

to begin with, i'm a muslim convert and french (haters leave the thread pls), this crucial info might help you understand why i had this dream (and why about religious matter and with french means of war), it's not the first one and i hope it wont be the last, im very used and had lots of premonitory dreams that accurately occured in their due time, some other still havent occured (J.Day and epic great army of Angels coming down on Earth during a big war)

for the details, i had quite a round of useless/meaningless dreams this night , but among them there was this one, the kind of dream you think of by a big "WTF ?!?"

so here's the storyline, get your popcorn popcorn :

i just jumped from a useless dream to this one, like i was thrown into this new dream from nowhere.
i looked around me surprised (like wtf im doing here), as to discover this new dream environement, so i was standing on the main bridge of an aircraft carrier, i looked at my left, there was a french nuclear submarine, it was literally written on it the word "SNLE" (french nuclear submarine with ability to launch nuclear weapons), and some conventional french submarines "SNA", there was some infantry troops and some other mere boats.
All of these guys boats/troops were shooting tirelessly at something, so i looked at the target.
It was a (vertical axis) rotating (3 sec/revolution) Book levitating high in the air protected by some kind of "bubble" or super electromagnetic field, the book was levitating over a great closed naval door, it was literally written on that door "East Gate" (i said to myself dafuq ? east gate of what ?), between the closed door and the book there was something like a videogame life bar, as to give the health of the door regarding the attacks.
The life bar was going down, but very slowly, thus i gone kind of bored, that's why i looked again at that book but from a closer view, i cant explain how but i was able to zoom in and out (any scale) on anything in that dream just by thinking about it, so when being very close (eye sight) to the book , i tried to read what was written on the cover and noticed that it was the cover of a regular Quran. I said to myslef "WTF !!!", i looked again while the book was rotating to be sure of what i saw, and no error it was a bright fresh healthy Quran levitating and rotating over there over the great door.
Some action was ongoing on my left side, there was a conventional "foe" submarine making a suicide attack on the french SNLE submarine, both of them sunk, i said again "dafuq is going on !!", some more "foe" arrived and began making suicide attacks at the shooting ships/subs, but it was way too late, the life bar was at its end and suddenly the bubble surrounding the levitating Quran disapeared, the bright light disapeared and the Book (the front cover appeared to be slighlty burned and the overall book took like thousand years old in the face and looked like a very old used book) fell down behind the naval wall. The (naval) East Gate was destroyed, the (naval) way was opened to the ships/subs/troops, invasion began, troops were shooting in all directions, there was like a freaking big chaos, and suddenly, the dream stoped.

so, my interpretation, regarding the elements of that dream, is that this East Gate represents either the entry of a muslim country , or a religious country, or a religious/muslim big city. Its military destruction means...well i'm not sure, looks like some freaking doom to me...so i made further little search, there is 3 major "muslim" countries with ocean "Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Iran"...that is for the possibility of country invasion, now if it was about a religious city invasion, it would have to be a naval one, Jerusalem is not a naval city but look, there is still some astonishing info about that "East Gate" thingy of my dream.

i written "East Gate" in google and they all relate to the city of Jerusalem, among the links i found this (read it all its very interesting), maybe there's a link to it, maybe not :
[link to www.raptureready.com]
"the Eastern Gate of Jerusalem can be opened only when the Messiah comes."
"I was not aware that it was sealed, nor did I know that its opening was in any way biblically linked to the return of the Messiah."
"The Lord then reveals to Ezekiel that the Eastern Gate will be closed and will not be reopened until the Messiah returns in glory (44:1-3)."
"Legends abound as to why Suleiman (muslim) closed the Gate."
"The Eastern Gate is proof positive that the Bible is the Word of God. Its sealing is clear evidence that we are living in the end times. The Gate awaits the return of the Messiah. Then and only then, will it be opened."
Anonymous Coward (OP)
France
11/16/2012 08:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Premonitory dream ! Middle East Epic Doom - East Gate of "Something" being destroyed, Pin pls ^^
i think i got now a better understanding of the dream.

look , the guys were shooting only at the Book (Quran = Islam) and not at the gate, ok ?

that means they cant get their hands on the East Gate unless they shoot down the Book (aka Islam), and it's what they did in the dream, when Islam was destroyed, the East Gate was theirs.
That means that a full scale military war is ON (or will soon begin) against Islam and Islamic countries to get the hands on East Gate of Jerusalem.
If in my dream they gone by naval ways for the destruction of the Book, it means that they would invade the Islamic countries by naval ways and destroy them totally, at least enough to get the way open to East Gate of Jerusalem.

think about it, i got this dream exactly 2 days after Gaza (islam) being attacked by the zionists (those who wants their hands on East Gate)...what kind of coincidence do you think it is...

trin said he thought it's "ON"...well after that dream, i also think the doom is "ON" , for real this time.

prepare , and bring in the tomato plants
Anonymous Coward (OP)
France
11/16/2012 08:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Premonitory dream ! Middle East Epic Doom - East Gate of "Something" being destroyed, Pin pls ^^
bump for real doom !
Anonymous Coward (OP)
France
11/16/2012 09:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
i said "the Book (the front cover appeared to be slighlty burned and the overall book took like thousand years old in the face and looked like a very old used book)"

that would mean that technologically speaking, the attacked Islamic countries will return to the age of stone once the attacks has ended...this way, they can no more protect (or be a barrier) to access the East Gate...

that's some epic doom...
Cudilicious

User ID: 18559229
Germany
11/16/2012 09:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27522774
Spain
11/16/2012 09:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi french friend! Thank you for putting it all down like you feel it. Do you have any personal record of succesfull dream predictions coming true? Are you aware of having special sensivity related to symbolism and the dream world? In short, what would you think if you read this message from someone else? hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
France
11/16/2012 09:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
hiho guys ^^

well i wrote the first post as i understood the dream in the first place.
now that i get a better understanding of the dream, i realizz that the thread title is miss leading since it's not the gate that is being destroyed, but the islamic countries that prevents zionists to get their hands on the East Gate.

the more i read myself , the better i understand this recent dream.

yea im used to premonitory dream symbolism since i've done countless of them from the very first years of my life ^^
and yea, i do have countless of premonitory dreams successfully fullfilling.
the problem is that 95% of the premonitory dreams i have concerns my personal life and how it will evolve (events and how i will/shall deal with them etc) in the next days, weeks, months and years.
they all fullfill and never was deceived by one of them.

but from time to time God gives me some "general" premonitory dream that doesnt concern me, but other people, or humanity itself, or even the universe itself (yea its awesome).

since they are rare and significative i began some months ago to write them down, i still wait for 2 "general" premonitory dreams to fulfill, i can share them here if you want.

coming back to symbolism in dreams, well its all related to your knowledge, for example, in this dream i saw French nuclear/conventional submarines, and not USA or Russian subs/ships, that is because i was soldier in french navy and know what looks like and can do the naval ships/subs of french army.
that doesnt mean that french guys will for sure attack islamic countries, it means only that great amount of ships and subs with nuclear weapons capabilities will engage the islamic countries.
And again, in symbolism, the levitating Book, happening being the Quran (and not the Bible of Thora) , it's the best representation possible for Islamic religion and Islamic based countries.
The fact that the Quran was aimed and shot down and turned to a thousand old looking book while it was a fresh healthy Book in the first place means that the attacked country will be plain devastated by nuclear heads , otherwise , why showing nuclear subs in my dream ?
Again, that East Gate thingy told me nothing at first, i thought that the Gate was attacked, but as i stated it was only the book that was aimed, only google told me what was that "East Gate" relating to...Jerusalem, the ultimate goal of the zionists.

symbolism is easy to get if you collect the right pieces of the puzzle and put them in order, so you get the big picture.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
France
11/16/2012 09:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
In short, what would you think if you read this message from someone else? hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27522774

i would give him my own interpretation with my own knowledge and ask details/confirmation/questions, to get a good grasp of the message of the dream.

and since i'm dead curious and believe that God gives premonitory dreams to real believers, i would ask him about the other unfullfilled "general" dreams that will come.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
France
11/16/2012 09:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
btw , if i got the russian flag, its not because im behind a proxy, but because this website has not updated its IP database

French ISP bought an IP range from the russians some time ago, that website is clearly not up to date about country localistation by IP.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 300884
Sweden
11/16/2012 09:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm not afraid of a Quran with a health bar, but I'd back away if I met one with a mana bar too.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
France
11/16/2012 10:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm not afraid of a Quran with a health bar, but I'd back away if I met one with a mana bar too.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 300884

well , that health bar representation, it's because im a gamer also (not these last weeks but whatever)...God talks to you by the knowledge you have, so you can understand the message.

i wonder how God would explain a "health bar" to a non gamer, whad would he use to replace a health bar, that's some epic question.

the fact that the "health bar" in the dream gone down very slowly means its a mutli years war ending by total annihilation of technlogy of the islamic countries, aka stone age.

and there was no mana bar, probably because it has no ability to reply the attacks with great efficiency...look, just before the Quran fell down, there was some desperate suicide attacks against the ships/subs, doesn't that talks to you ? kamikaze planes ? japan willing to avoid defeat by means of suiciders ?

^^

there's a lot of symbolism ^^
Anonymous Coward (OP)
France
11/16/2012 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
pump in a bump ^^
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 976158
Germany
11/16/2012 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
to begin with, i'm a muslim convert and french
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15574462

so you are french and did surrender to the muzzis?

im surprised yawn
Anonymous Coward (OP)
France
11/16/2012 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

im surprised yawn
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 976158

well, you will be even more surprised on the resurection day chuckle

trust me or dont, i've also seen that Day in a premonitory dream, i guess you have troubles with believers in general more than with muslims in particular.

thus, i would say i dont care about your fate down here and in the hereafter, since on that day it will be "each one for his own sake", and it's not just metaphorical...

indeed, it takes a believer in God to profit the share of this premonitory dream i had,
you know your Book, you know your prophecies, pre-dreams shows how it unfolds and gives the missing pieces of the puzzle.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20560966
United States
11/16/2012 06:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

the opressors will succes in harming believers until Jesus returns, then israel (and its allies) and their leader AC will vanish.

those who call you terrorists today will be in the hellfire tomorrow, so be patient, be patient, it's a matter of time.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20560966
United States
11/17/2012 10:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Putting an end to the Zionist regime's crimes is only possible through a united, revolutionary retaliation by the Muslim world," Vahidi said

[link to www.ynetnews.com]

notice, the link with the Quran book representating the muslim world.

seems like the muslim world will do some action against israel and in response, israel, nato and allies will strike back , and this way war will begin until destruction of muslim world (stone age), this is then end of part 1 of the war.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1305582
Canada
11/17/2012 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18937171
Sweden
11/17/2012 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Hamas says it has ‘suicide units’ ready to confront Israeli ground forces in Gaza
Islamists also threaten to resume suicide attacks in Israel; "

[link to www.timesofisrael.com]

that is for the "suicide" part of the pre-dream
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1760117
11/18/2012 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, I would like to hear more about your Judgement Day dream. I believe you, I've seen it in a dream too.
I also had another dream where huge numbers of angels - I mean millions - were descending through the sky, it was an awe-inspiring sight.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11580713
United States
11/18/2012 08:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, I would like to hear more about your Judgement Day dream. I believe you, I've seen it in a dream too.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1760117

hiho ^^ , im answering to you from another location, but its me the OP.

ok i'll summ the J.Day pre-dream from my notes, it fits totally with what Islam teaches about J.Day (but Islam doesnt provide the number of the people to be judged, main point of that pre-dream) :

"dream of the 16 August 2012 (Ramadan 28) while sleeping during the day

metaphorical vision / parable of the Day of Resurrection, the consequences of the acts down here and the retribution on the advent of the Great Day.
(im being shown) staging of a sinner who was awarded a great benefit down here and staging of what happens to him on the great day (frightening punishment) with morality (it's staged like a very deterrent warning) to avoid totally and simply to envy the numerous blessings he has been given down here because they caused his loss (on J.Day).
(im being shown) During J.Day, from a pov sight, i lift up my head and close-up vision of a human beings digital counter displaying the fix number of exactly 30 billion (30000000000), sinners and faithfull assembled together in one place, separated each other by 1 meter around in distance.
vision of differentiation between sinners and faithfull according specific criterias : all or part of the face is bright/fluorescent for the faithfull or lava/fire for the sinners, the first ones being calm and at peache while the other being in total panic)
i was in a point of view sight, so i couldnt see my own face (and thus my own fate on that Day, at least i wasnt blind and was in a peacefull state of mind, thanks God, those which are blind on J.Day are the worst of all sinners says God in Quran.) The Judgement is ready to begin, end of the dream."

i would be glad to read what you have been shown in your J.Day dream, share ftw hf ^^

I also had another dream where huge numbers of angels - I mean millions - were descending through the sky, it was an awe-inspiring sight.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1760117

cool , i can also tell you about this one, maybe we were shown the same event , feel free to share the one you had also ^^

ok i'll summ mine from the remnants of my memory
dream occured in middle 2012 some weeks before the J.Day pre-dream (forgot the exact moment)

im somewhere with a pov sight, in something like a very large mainly flat landscape (like a big panorama).
i look up at the sky , it's all cloudy, no space for a ray of light anywhere.
suddenly, accompanied by a some sound that i could merely hear (since it was very distant from me), an amazing gigantic perfect circle hole is created in the clouds (i think it had to be like 15km to 30km in diameter, that's why i had such a great distant sight from the begining of the dream), the clouds are rolling on themselves from down to top in a continous circle horizontal axis motion, this way the hole is widening to go gigantic.
the hole stops growing but the clouds of the border keeps rolling down to top as to keep the hole open and empty.
Then there is like an amazing but scary silence (something like a calm before the storm) for few very long seconds.
Suddenly a very bright light is pouring down like water from the borders of the gigantic hole, something like "niagara falls" of light from the hole directly down to the ground
this gigantic column of light remains for some time then disapears totally.
i use my mind to eye sight zoom in the area of the column of light, and i see overthere levitating in the air countless of white angels with 2 white wings on their back, they all look like clones, it's just an amazing spectacle.
my eye sight is directed to one of them in particular who is different from all others, he has 4 purple wings on his back (2 of them going from lower back to feets,the 2 other from lower back to the head), he seem to be a high grade angel since he talks with a couple of angels in a manner as if he was giving them orders and stuff)
my eight sight suddenly zoomed out, and i saw all the 2 winged angels suddenly rushing down like kamikaze planes.
i looked at their target and saw a great crowd of humans on the land, this looked like a battlefield, they were all fighting, and it appeared to me that the angels were hitting them again and again.
then the dream stoped.

incredible, isnt it ? so i think this one will fulfill during the WW3 ^^
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1038816
United States
11/19/2012 05:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
hiho guys, im the OP, little update regarding the first post dream

it is about the "navy" mentioned in the dream , 1 aircraft carrier and some mere boats.

"U.S. sends warships near Israel in case evacuation needed"
[link to security.blogs.cnn.com]

The ships involved are the USS Iwo Jima, the USS New York and the USS Gunston Hall. At the end of last week the ships were west of Gibraltar, before the decision was made to turn them around and send them back to the eastern Mediterranean, where they will remain for now.

The U.S. military also maintains three to four ships off the coast of Israel that are capable of shooting down ballistic missiles.

so we have at least 7 US ships on the palestine coast.

i would also like to emphasize a fact i forgot to mention : the Israeli navy is actually pounding Gaza strip for days now, accordingly to the dream.

it seems , regarding this news, that the Quran of the pre-dream represents mainly the resistance of Gaza (and maybe West Bank) more than the resistance of muslim world, and the success of "return to middle age" (the Quran in the dream taking thousand years old in the face while falling) israeli operation with USA help shall give israel the way open to East Gate of jerusalem where most of palestinians live actually.

im still waiting to see if there are submarines involved, though i dont think they will be stupid enough to provide info about hidden navy means (submarines).

very interesting and talking news to me.
this dream i had seems to concern only palestine, rather than middle east.
the ground invasion of gaza seems inevitable.
Zef

User ID: 21649935
United States
11/21/2012 05:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
TWITTER @Palestinianism East Ramallah is being invaded by a huge number of IDF #West_Bank
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13418975

While celebrations continue in Gaza, a huge number of IDF soldiers enter the #West_Bank.

RT @FreeFalasteen: BREAKING: Israeli army is invading Beit Liqya near Ramallah Israeli army are now clashing with youth in the village #GAZA

PENTAGON Meeting to send more Fire Power To Israel.. Massive buildup underway... To protect and insure Americans in region are safe....

On CNN from Barbara Star... High Level meetings underway.. ROTA Spain deployment to Gaza, Syria.
 Quoting: Nlightened

Farah Filasteen ‏@Palestinianism

This is not over! Pillar of Cloud still continues in the #West_Bank

Farah Filasteen ‏@Palestinianism

Israeli military invade west Ramallah accompanied by a reconnaissance aircraft and IDF and declaration of a curfew &clashes btwn youths&IDF
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward

it seems that we are at the moment of the dream where the Quran falls down (israel considers the ceasefire to be a win or at least an achieved step of their plan) and opens the way to the East Gate of Jerusalem.

so it seems that israelis do consider that they ended with gaza by messing their leadership and forcing them to waste their rockets suplies.
they let tanks at gaza borders, is it to prevent them going to rescue West Bank ?

lets see how it unfolds in west bank the next days, my dream says infantry heavely clashes locals resistance when they reach Jerusalem.

popcorn

Last Edited by Zef on 11/21/2012 06:14 PM
tard

User ID: 28214413
Brazil
11/21/2012 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

hmm
Nus
Zef

United States
11/22/2012 08:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bibi is scared of the antichrist? Or is Bibi playing the antichrist? Because when Hamas attacks again like they have been then the antichrist and the world will be blamed for failing to control their Muslim factions. The antichrist will be looked upon as either inept or an enemy of Israel.
There are things going on right now behind closed doors that are supernatural.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27984249

Hey, if it helps, I did see the Lars von Trier movie called "Anti-Christ".

It did NOT look like Bibi Netanyahu OR Barack Obama, however.
 Quoting: Ashton's succulent Volvo 2241832

nah, bibi is not the AC.

foreword:
remember that Israel is meant to be a full religious state composed only of practicing Jews citizens and following Torah line by line in every matter.
Take note that the AC is not Satan, they are 2 different entities. Ac was purposely created by God to fool the jews (and faithfakers) who rejected the Messiah previously. He will not go in hell/heaven but returned to nothingness.

About the AC :
According to islamic eschatology and prophecies, the AC will undoubtly be a jew of the israelis (since they rejected the Messiah 2000years ago and still waiting for him to come...), a young and strong man with curly hair (at sides of head as an orthodox practicing jew), he will end what bibi began, WW3, erase hamas/fatah and arab presence around israel (expansion of israeli borders), go to jerusalem and destroy the dome of the rock and mosquee al aqsa to get back the sacred "Temple Mount" from the arabs.
He will then order to rebuild the jewish temple for a 3rd time and open the East Gate (the only one of all that is currently closed and that is meant to be opened when the messiah comes according to religious texts) right next to the Temple mount. Israel will seem to rule over the world and thus will look like they are in a golden age (jews uber alles, uber gentiles).
Then he will declare himself "the messiah". And since he has done everything jews expected their awaited messiah to do (get rid of muslims, bring golden age, rebuild temple, open East Gate, expand borders), most of jews in the world will accept him as such.

when this is happening, an arab king will die, the 12th imam will show up and declare himself as such in Mecca, he will build a muslim army and conquer constanstinople. The AC will go and try to kill him. The real Messiah will show up and kill the AC before he lays a hand on the 12th imam.
Jews seeing that their leader was killed will realize that they were fooled by a fake Messiah, and its too late to repent and come back to God.
The jews and other ppl having followed AC will be hunt all over the Earth and killed. The real Messiah will reign for 7 years before dying a human death. World will go in chaos again, God will take the souls of all believers in one time and let the worst ppl face the epic doom "end of the world". Resurection day follows...Heaven/Hell distribution.

so im waiting to see what will happen on 22 january 2013 in the israeli elections that should have occured on october 2013...ask yourself why it was shortened from october to january...something's fishy.

also, it might be a little fairy for some of you, but different sources expect the 21 december 2012 to be the begining of an intrication between our dimension (3) and the upper dimensions (4/5) where higher dimensionals beings currently live (AC is one of them).
This event will litterally allow the AC to come into our world (along with other demons) and take human form.

I think that what i saw in my pre-dream (read first post) is the struggle of AC to get his hands on Temple Mount and East Gate.

So, to finish, the doom is very far to be off, the coming events stinks very badly and will reach you even in your igloo over there...

doom soon damned

lastword: that being said, this is my humble p.o.v and you dont have to buy it or spit on it, let's just wait together for things to unfold as Einstein epic words in Command&Conquer:Red Alert "Time will tell. Sooner or later... time will tell..."

Trinity actually lives in new mexico lolsign

Last Edited by Zef on 11/22/2012 08:45 PM
tard
Zef

United States
11/23/2012 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
hiho, little update since a new event occurs and can be linked to the dream.

[link to rt.com]

"A group of warships from Russia’s Black Sea fleet is headed to the Gaza Strip, a Navy source told RIA Novosti news agency. The ships will evacuate Russian citizens from the troubled region should the Israel-Gaza conflict escalate."

this is all i can find on it for now. looking for more info...
 Quoting: pink cat

well, i wondered who would perform the "suicidal" attacks on the attacking navy fleet (subs/ships) before the Quran falls.

it might be a navy clash between Soviet Russia and Israel/USA since Gaza/Palestine has no ships/subs. Will Iran and Egypt join the clashes .

when everybodys navy gathers near Gaza, the show will go accordingly to the dream.

actually, i dont clearly get the link between Egypt current clashes and the dream.
However, according wikipedia, Egypt has 4 stinky submarines (suicidal ones ?) and some surface ships.
If Egypt regime is overthrown again, let's see what role will have their navy once it's done.

hiding

damned
tard
Mi'Kmaq

User ID: 906655
Puerto Rico
11/23/2012 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hiho to the wise among the glpers, hf

i'd like to share with you what i think of as "premonitory dream" i just had this night/morning.

to begin with, i'm a muslim convert and french (haters leave the thread pls), this crucial info might help you understand why i had this dream (and why about religious matter and with french means of war), it's not the first one and i hope it wont be the last, im very used and had lots of premonitory dreams that accurately occured in their due time, some other still havent occured (J.Day and epic great army of Angels coming down on Earth during a big war)

for the details, i had quite a round of useless/meaningless dreams this night , but among them there was this one, the kind of dream you think of by a big "WTF ?!?"

so here's the storyline, get your popcorn popcorn :

i just jumped from a useless dream to this one, like i was thrown into this new dream from nowhere.
i looked around me surprised (like wtf im doing here), as to discover this new dream environement, so i was standing on the main bridge of an aircraft carrier, i looked at my left, there was a french nuclear submarine, it was literally written on it the word "SNLE" (french nuclear submarine with ability to launch nuclear weapons), and some conventional french submarines "SNA", there was some infantry troops and some other mere boats.
All of these guys boats/troops were shooting tirelessly at something, so i looked at the target.
It was a (vertical axis) rotating (3 sec/revolution) Book levitating high in the air protected by some kind of "bubble" or super electromagnetic field, the book was levitating over a great closed naval door, it was literally written on that door "East Gate" (i said to myself dafuq ? east gate of what ?), between the closed door and the book there was something like a videogame life bar, as to give the health of the door regarding the attacks.
The life bar was going down, but very slowly, thus i gone kind of bored, that's why i looked again at that book but from a closer view, i cant explain how but i was able to zoom in and out (any scale) on anything in that dream just by thinking about it, so when being very close (eye sight) to the book , i tried to read what was written on the cover and noticed that it was the cover of a regular Quran. I said to myslef "WTF !!!", i looked again while the book was rotating to be sure of what i saw, and no error it was a bright fresh healthy Quran levitating and rotating over there over the great door.
Some action was ongoing on my left side, there was a conventional "foe" submarine making a suicide attack on the french SNLE submarine, both of them sunk, i said again "dafuq is going on !!", some more "foe" arrived and began making suicide attacks at the shooting ships/subs, but it was way too late, the life bar was at its end and suddenly the bubble surrounding the levitating Quran disapeared, the bright light disapeared and the Book (the front cover appeared to be slighlty burned and the overall book took like thousand years old in the face and looked like a very old used book) fell down behind the naval wall. The (naval) East Gate was destroyed, the (naval) way was opened to the ships/subs/troops, invasion began, troops were shooting in all directions, there was like a freaking big chaos, and suddenly, the dream stoped.

so, my interpretation, regarding the elements of that dream, is that this East Gate represents either the entry of a muslim country , or a religious country, or a religious/muslim big city. Its military destruction means...well i'm not sure, looks like some freaking doom to me...so i made further little search, there is 3 major "muslim" countries with ocean "Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Iran"...that is for the possibility of country invasion, now if it was about a religious city invasion, it would have to be a naval one, Jerusalem is not a naval city but look, there is still some astonishing info about that "East Gate" thingy of my dream.

i written "East Gate" in google and they all relate to the city of Jerusalem, among the links i found this (read it all its very interesting), maybe there's a link to it, maybe not :
[link to www.raptureready.com]
"the Eastern Gate of Jerusalem can be opened only when the Messiah comes."
"I was not aware that it was sealed, nor did I know that its opening was in any way biblically linked to the return of the Messiah."
"The Lord then reveals to Ezekiel that the Eastern Gate will be closed and will not be reopened until the Messiah returns in glory (44:1-3)."
"Legends abound as to why Suleiman (muslim) closed the Gate."
"The Eastern Gate is proof positive that the Bible is the Word of God. Its sealing is clear evidence that we are living in the end times. The Gate awaits the return of the Messiah. Then and only then, will it be opened."

It looks to me that you have answered your own dream,for it doe's speak of these times,soon after the great battle the Lamb(see 2nd Esdras 13)will gather up the exiles and go to temple mount where eastern gate will open,just like story about "Ali Baba", open "says me"say's the Lamb and the door will open for him....................................sheep
Zef

United States
11/23/2012 03:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
It looks to me that you have answered your own dream,for it doe's speak of these times,soon after the great battle the Lamb(see 2nd Esdras 13)will gather up the exiles and go to temple mount where eastern gate will open,just like story about "Ali Baba", open "says me"say's the Lamb and the door will open for him....................................sheep
 Quoting: Mi'Kmaq

according to the dream and my interpretation of it, the great battle will be against muslims, and the same who will fight the muslims and return them to stone age will be the same to rebuild the 3rd temple and open east gate, a.k.a the Anti-Christ and its armies (israelis/nato).

sorry for you, it wont be a duel between christianity and islam, but between islam and jews.
Actually christianity (orthodox russia) will make an alliance with islam against jews according to islamic prophecies.

the real Messiah will return only to kill AC (leader of jews) and spread peace all over the world.
This is the end of the great battle, when Jesus reigns over the world from Jerusalem, then and only then your "2nd Esdras 13" will occur.

hf
tard
Mi'Kmaq

User ID: 906655
Puerto Rico
11/23/2012 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
The big battle will be the Lamb against all those who are lead by the wickedness in thier hearts to the place of the great battle the 4 angels will go forth and chase them to the valley of Decission,wher he will meet them face to face from his mountain,this is the rock that was cleved by no human hand,from which the waters flow to the west to a great valley,you will know it soon as all the birds of prey will arrive for the feast of the Lamb................sheep
Zef

User ID: 9020488
Argentina
11/24/2012 10:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
did some research about what is coming in the next years.

according islamic eschatology, events will occur in following order :

1) the Great War
2a) conquest of constantinople (istanbul)
2b) 12th imam apparition
3) False Messiah apparition
4) Jesus return
5) NWO army sent against Jesus (gog & magog)

--------

details :

1) WW3, ends with nuclear heads decimating most of Earth population and technology.
An israeli/Nato (jew-christian alliance) army will go to saudi arabia, a muslim army will go from Medina to fight them and wins the battle (1/3 dies, 1/3 flee, 1/3 wins)

2a) The victorious muslim army form 1) will conquer constantinople and give back to russia the Sophia cathedral.

2b) 12th imam apparition in Mecca : An army from israel region will go to kill him but will be totally swallowed by earth near Medina.

3) False Messiah apparition : the army having conquered constantinople hears that the False Messiah appeared in Damascus. They go in Damascus and align ranks to fight him but the call to prayer is made so they go in make the prayer in a mosquee.
At this moment Jesus returns; 12th imam says everyone in the mosquee "this is Jesus son of Mary".
12th imam offers Jesus to lead the prayer due to his respect to him but Jesus refuses claiming that the leader of the army shall lead the prayer, thus Jesus prays behind the 12th imam who leads the prayer.
At the end of the prayer the mosquee doors are opened and the False Messiah is waiting to slain 12th imam, but when he see Jesus he flee in panic, but Jesus catch him and kill him.

4)The achieved NWO (global gov) sends all their army (earth wide army) against Jesus, but they are all decimated.

-----

Additional info :

-Between the End of the Great War (ww3) and the apparition of the False Messiah, 7 month have elapsed.

-The False Messiah will be in our dimension of space and time as a human for 37 days (then he gets pwned by Jesus)

-----

Conclusions :

12th imam wont appear before the end of nuclear war, neither Jesus , neither False Messiah.
tard
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12042051
United States
11/24/2012 10:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

im surprised yawn
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 976158

well, you will be even more surprised on the resurection day chuckle

trust me or dont, i've also seen that Day in a premonitory dream, i guess you have troubles with believers in general more than with muslims in particular.

thus, i would say i dont care about your fate down here and in the hereafter, since on that day it will be "each one for his own sake", and it's not just metaphorical...

indeed, it takes a believer in God to profit the share of this premonitory dream i had,
you know your Book, you know your prophecies, pre-dreams shows how it unfolds and gives the missing pieces of the puzzle.

hf

Can you change that to 'prophetic'? Prophetic = Prophecy

Merci
Zef

User ID: 16427100
United States
11/24/2012 11:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can you change that to 'prophetic'? Prophetic = Prophecy

Merci
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12042051

nah, sorry , as you can see, the first post isnt made with a glp account but in A.Coward mode, thus the title and first post content can't be modified.

prophetic dream and premonitory dream are quite same thing, except that i dont consider myself being a prophet, thus the title.

Last Edited by Zef on 11/24/2012 12:11 PM
tard

GLP