Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,251 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 834,638
Pageviews Today: 1,486,612Threads Today: 495Posts Today: 10,478
02:46 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

**UPDATED** NASA is monitoring NO FUCKING DEBRIS approaching the ISS, it's a BIG ASS UFO!!!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27784743
United States
11/17/2012 03:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: **UPDATED** NASA is monitoring NO FUCKING DEBRIS approaching the ISS, it's a BIG ASS UFO!!!!!
Perhaps all the flashing lights you seem to be seeing are part of the Leonid Meteor shower at its peak this night.
 Quoting: waitn4end

I think you're right and what is that rod looking thing, do you think?
Silvershallows
User ID: 462458
Netherlands
11/17/2012 03:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: **UPDATED** NASA is monitoring NO FUCKING DEBRIS approaching the ISS, it's a BIG ASS UFO!!!!!
Stunning, what could it be?!?
natasha77

User ID: 27743572
United States
11/17/2012 10:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is that thing still around?
The ISS?????
I'm on a phone so I can't check the links.
Thanks
SPEAK UP. SILENCE IS DEADLY!

I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27935924
United States
11/17/2012 10:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
if the fucking ISS falls from the sky

omfg

we are sooooo doomed

that's the hopi prophecy
 Quoting: ^TrInItY^

iamwith
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4781813
United States
11/17/2012 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is there a link for them monitoring "debris"?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27864885
United States
11/17/2012 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
The one thing I'm failing to grasp is: Why do these recorded(and live) streams seem to be the same?

Yesterday 10:56am

IMAGE ( [link to i49.tinypic.com] )

Yesterday 1:56pm

IMAGE ( [link to i45.tinypic.com] )

The only difference is a color variation. Clouds haven't moved Am I missing something here?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22018224
United States
11/17/2012 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
REEELAX the covenant is just glassing the planet for the Lulz
Eurisko Tau Ceti

User ID: 25956544
United States
11/17/2012 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Stunning, what could it be?!?
 Quoting: Silvershallows 462458

It's a Cigar Shaped Beamship.

All ETs use them.
Matter / Antimatter Inducer = Proton Gun
UndercoverAlien  (OP)

User ID: 27820225
Brazil
11/17/2012 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
The one thing I'm failing to grasp is: Why do these recorded(and live) streams seem to be the same?

The only difference is a color variation. Clouds haven't moved Am I missing something here?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27864885

Because they ARE the same! NASA loops videos of ISS cameras all day! You're lucky if you can catch 10 minutes of live feed out of 24 hrs looping.
"Do or do not. There is no try." (Yoda)
natasha77

User ID: 27998288
United States
11/18/2012 10:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is there any further news on this?:monk222:
SPEAK UP. SILENCE IS DEADLY!

I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24275689
Netherlands
11/18/2012 10:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27864885

LOL, this is just an image, they always show it when they don't want to show the live feed, they cut it to this screen.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25605044
United States
11/18/2012 10:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
And now 3 crew members have landed:

[link to rt.com]

Thread: BREAKING NEWS... Soyez coming down right now live.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14038453
United States
11/18/2012 11:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25605044

WHAT?
User ID: 28007056
United States
11/18/2012 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25605044

WHAT?
 Quoting: tandym

Soyuz TMA-05M crew lands safely in Kazakhstan
A three-man crew has returned unscathed from the International Space Station (ISS) after their craft landed in the steppe of Kazakhstan. The landing location was shifted by 35 kilometers after the parachute release on the craft was mistimed.

more at link

[link to rt.com]
StormeyGoddess

User ID: 22004193
United States
11/18/2012 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Was this planned????
"Don't look back, you're not going that way."

"As for me and my family, we will serve the Lord.”
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14038453
United States
11/18/2012 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Was this planned????
 Quoting: StormeyGoddess

Yeah, that's what I would like to know.
User ID: 28007056
United States
11/19/2012 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dunno...but here is more info...

[link to www.spacepolicyonline.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26836006
United States
11/19/2012 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know what they want us to believe...

But I think...this was an emergency evacuation and the escape pod only held three. Three are left to perish perhaps when the station "falls from the sky."

Of course there is no mention of any "turnover of command" before the UFO, that we are not supposed to know about, was discovered. It was a sudden decision...apparently. They do try to make it all look normal.
Thank heaven we have governments who bend over backward to protect us alienship…from the truth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1667343
United States
11/19/2012 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

But I think...this was an emergency evacuation and the escape pod only held three. Three are left to perish perhaps when the station "falls from the sky."

Of course there is no mention of any "turnover of command" before the UFO, that we are not supposed to know about, was discovered. It was a sudden decision...apparently. They do try to make it all look normal.
Thank heaven we have governments who bend over backward to protect us alienship…from the truth.

So the question would be -- why those three?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1369638
Puerto Rico
11/19/2012 04:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

The last sign of THE HOPI PROPHECY...

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.
General Nuisance
User ID: 20977605
United States
11/19/2012 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
The last sign of THE HOPI PROPHECY

It has to "fall" out of the sky first
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1453424
Puerto Rico
11/19/2012 05:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: General Nuisance 20977605

Let's hope it does not fall!...I like the live feed when it is truly live
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/20/2012 12:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: General Nuisance 20977605

I have a question...if these aliens are friendly, and are here to "save" us from the impending doom...why would they do anything to destroy the ISS?

It must fall first...what will make it suddenly fall? Maybe the ETs are more here to harvest us than to "save" us?

Any one else see a problem here? Huston?paranoid
Howlinghearts
User ID: 462458
Netherlands
11/20/2012 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hmm, could the ISS hiding something or be up to no good then?
CaptiveR
User ID: 26656189
United Kingdom
11/20/2012 11:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
So, let me see if i have the situation understood: The Iss as i type has been partially abandoned due to incoming "space debris" and the so called space debris happens to be a large cigar shapped tube with flashing lights on it?

Ok then, so even IF the ISS crashes to earth why does that then mean certain doom for everyone? I don't follow that logic and i don't happen to believe the hopi prophecy matches the facts or lack of facts here.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/20/2012 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
So, let me see if i have the situation understood: The Iss as i type has been partially abandoned due to incoming "space debris" and the so called space debris happens to be a large cigar shapped tube with flashing lights on it?

Ok then, so even IF the ISS crashes to earth why does that then mean certain doom for everyone? I don't follow that logic and i don't happen to believe the hopi prophecy matches the facts or lack of facts here.
 Quoting: CaptiveR 26656189

I do not think the falling causes the end of our world (as we know it) It is just a sign to watch for...then SHTF 1dunno1
Artaius

User ID: 28153119
Germany
11/20/2012 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
So the ISS has really been abandoned/ evacuated now?
If so, could you update the title OP?!

If that really was the case, it is of cause some major doom-factor. They wouldn´t just leave for nothing.
There will come a time when you believe everything ends.
This will be the beginning
[Louis L'Amour]

~ A r c t u r u s
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27673169
Brazil
11/20/2012 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
So the ISS has really been abandoned/ evacuated now?
If so, could you update the title OP?!

If that really was the case, it is of cause some major doom-factor. They wouldn´t just leave for nothing.
 Quoting: Artaius

No, it wasn't
Artaius

User ID: 28153119
Germany
11/20/2012 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, thank you.

No, it wasn't
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27673169

There will come a time when you believe everything ends.
This will be the beginning
[Louis L'Amour]

~ A r c t u r u s
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17828461
United States
11/20/2012 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: CaptiveR 26656189

its part of the remote viewing timeline, i think.

GLP