Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,989 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 536,324
Pageviews Today: 924,316Threads Today: 398Posts Today: 6,399
11:38 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I have had I think a prophetic dream. I saw Angels and this is what they said..

Orvontonian

User ID: 27784231
Mexico
11/18/2012 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I have had I think a prophetic dream. I saw Angels and this is what they said..
Then he raised his left arm and said to me
"look"
and he pointed to the sun

and the sun became black

and he said
"look again"

and I could see the moon

and the moon became red

he said

"tell them"

I dont know what it means

Some sign I think

I know its in the bible it rings a bell. But I dont know what he meant

and after showing me this

he repeated again

tell them my name is Uriel

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27875016

Keep reposting your dream OP... keep fighting

Let Uriel´s warning enter into everybody´s mind!

Do not worry about all the people here de-railing or hijacking your thread with their stupid ego-spiritual fight!

Warning was given for those who want to listen!

hf
"And when such an animal-origin being does stand, as countless numbers now do, before God on Paradise, having ascended from the lowly spheres of space, such an achievement represents the reality of a spiritual transformation bordering on the limits of supremacy." (Paper 11: Section 9)

www.urantia.org
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5932524
United States
11/18/2012 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I have had I think a prophetic dream. I saw Angels and this is what they said..
They said that they are here to help bring peace and stop any wars. They are here to save and free the planet. they said they speak with the authority of God.
And that we must not be afraid and to believe this.
hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27875016

bump
hfwave
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5932524

Hurray someone agrees 5a..lol I love the enthusiasm
blwkss
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27904634

red_heart
anonymous coward
User ID: 27222919
United States
11/18/2012 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
@ semper fi....I agree with you in defeating the enemy. Thats why Christ told us to pray for our enemies, and do good to those that despise and hate you. Thats how our prayers are turned upon the powers and principalities that control these people, and thus destroys the power given to them by the evil one, as when he is defeated, their lies and deceit looses its support, and they, his human minions become powerless and exposed, by the grace of God, through the supplication we make through the Savior. God wants to save all sinners no matter how evil they are, and our prayers for them assist Christ, as we are the body of Christ in defeating our spiritual enemy. Christ does'nt need our help, but he asks us to work with him, in being one with and through him.
Orvontonian

Mexico
11/18/2012 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
"After this date, it shall become clearer to you as to which relationships you are meant to carry with you through the shift and which ones you are not.

There is no preparatory work to be done here, as by God’s Divine Hand it is already taken care of. Allow it to unfold. Simply be. Also, we caution you not to create for yourself new fears.

So now we instruct you to ask for help. Ask for loving Angelic guidance. We cannot intervene unless you call on us and grant us permission. We cannot step in otherwise. Allow yourself to receive, unhindered by guilt or feelings of unworthiness. We have come to serve.

Embrace this gift God sends you, and let every word and action be an expression of goodness. And so it is."

The Angelic Realm

Quoting: Orvontonian

red_heart
"And when such an animal-origin being does stand, as countless numbers now do, before God on Paradise, having ascended from the lowly spheres of space, such an achievement represents the reality of a spiritual transformation bordering on the limits of supremacy." (Paper 11: Section 9)

www.urantia.org
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21291600
United States
11/18/2012 12:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
also @ Lisa and Salt, quit trying to fight the message from OP. candace is the real deal. Read Urantia Book and the Abundant Hope website, it may open your eyes to the real truth.

@Salt,And everytime i see Salt, i think of the one that was turned into a pillar of Salt, we all have many lives and cant help but think that maybe you are one and the same...LOL.

I have to agree that this post seems to be 30 pages of fighting. The church and banksters has been involved in every conflict, many times providing funds to each side. Ever here of divide and conquer. Keep everyone fighting over meaningless things while they control the world and our economy. We need to stop war and work together for the good of ALL and of mother earth which is a living being. Which we are killing.

Again thank you OP for the message.
 Quoting: Rene1111 27945363

candace, just log in. we know it's you.
Semper Fi
User ID: 6875630
United States
11/18/2012 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
You are right to pray for your enemies as far as people. However you would not pray for lucifer or the fallen ones that want to destroy humanity. You would not pray for demons. You are in a spiritual war. These Satanic blood lines are not your average human being. You pray against the tactics of the wicked as well as binding these being. Remember in scripture when he says that the antichrist will remove his mask that's literal. These bloodline have a mask appearing to be regular human being they are not. This is warfare and they will stop at nothing to harm you. This story is interesting a woman had a vision regarding the end times men in uniform came to take her to a concentration camp and she prayed the Holy Spirit told her tell them if they touch you they will die where they stand. She told and they started laughing and grabbed her They died where they stood. In one of the books it mentions a couple that lied to Peter being full of the spirit said you have not lied to me but to God bc of this you will die and they dies where they stood. The point is that this a warfare and he will protect his children. But these people are not what they appear to be. They have no compassion no mercy but are full of deception. They are the chaff in midst of wheat.
Orvontonian

Mexico
11/18/2012 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anchor in your energies.

Find your balance.

Emit your light.

Embrace who you really are.

By staying in a calm and balanced, excited state, you will be leading others who are having difficulty finding their own balance points.

There are many who are in deep fear.

They are fearful of the end of the world and they feel that they are powerless in the face of it all.

Many will be getting very uncomfortable as they attempt to cling to the old ways and resist the movement of change.

Be the beacons.

Shine the way for them.

Show them that not only is everything okay, everthing is absolutely, breathtakingly beautiful!

You get to choose!

red_heart

www.urantia.org
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1184364
United States
11/18/2012 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
This world is built on idolatry

some worship money
some worship power
some worship success
some worship nations
some worship possessions

the list goes on

[Exactly the reason for many of today's problems. How's the ultra-wealthy and their worship of war (power & money) improved anything. There is only ONE God who you should worship. Don't be deceived]

You have fotos of family members are you worshipping them?

[Looking at a family photo and remembering good times is not a form of worship. I really hope you're able to see the dramatic difference between the two]

i have a statue of the Blessed Mother and I light a candle and pray because I Love Her and have faith in Her.What harm is there?

[Statues of ANYTHING should instantly sound warning bells if you've read (and understood) the Bible. From the OT (with statues of a golden calf, to statues of Babylonian "gods" to the NT and the idols used. God command us to do away with all images, and worship Him and ONLY Him]

I Love Her because I love Her Son [Jesus was divine conception and while she carried his fleshly body to be born as one of us, he is first a foremost God's son]

I Love Her because she gave us Him

[God gave him to us, not Mary]

She could have said no

[So you believe Mary has authority over God?]

she had free will

[not in this she didn't - Her CREATOR chose here, and HIS WILL is final].

If you had a child, say 8 years old and you said to them "You will go to your room", and they said to you "no I won't I have free will" what would your response be?

and never failed

[She's human, I'm sure she made plenty of mistakes and failed plenty of times, just like you or I]

never made a mistake

[see statement immediately above]

was perfect in everything

[the only thing perfect in everything is God the Father, and Jesus Christ the Son]. Everything and everyone else is a sinner and come short of the glory of God.]

You betcha I Love Her as I am sure He does

[Love who you wish, but don't worship or deify her in any way]

My thoughts in bold-red above
Semper Fi
United States
11/18/2012 12:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Even the lord said in scripture my people fall bc of lack knowledge.

This knowledge is knowing who you are in God. And to know the authority that you have in him. If the spirit of God is within a person they have an authority so powerful. Where if men come to take you to these camps. You can say be bound and paralysed to these men and they will fall paralysed by the spirit of God. People do not know the authority they have in Jesus Christ. That's why many as it' written in scripture will be like lambs to a slaughter. When they have authority so powerful in Jesus Christ.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1184364
United States
11/18/2012 12:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Even the lord said in scripture my people fall bc of lack knowledge.

This knowledge is knowing who you are in God. And to know the authority that you have in him. If the spirit of God is within a person they have an authority so powerful. Where if men come to take you to these camps. You can say be bound and paralysed to these men and they will fall paralysed by the spirit of God. People do not know the authority they have in Jesus Christ. That's why many as it' written in scripture will be like lambs to a slaughter. When they have authority so powerful in Jesus Christ.
 Quoting: Semper Fi 6875630

One of the verses in Hosea I believe...can't remember the exact verse though hf
anonymous coward
United States
11/18/2012 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
@ Brother in Christ...

Dear brother in Christ, the woman chosen by God to be the vessel of His Son, was the only human born without original sin, after Adam and eve. She was purest vessel of humanity that God singularily created, among every single human he ever created to be chaste, pure, and without sin, becoming the Ark of His new Covenant with humanity. A singular honor. She became the new Eve of mankind. Why would God choose a mere human being to bear His only begotten Son. Therefore, the vessel had to be perfect in every way possible. Thats what most angered Lucifer. 'Blessed are you among women, and Blessed is the fruit of your whom, Jesus'.

God sent His Angel Gabriel saying, 'Hail Mary, full of grace, The Lord is with thee'. Her response was one of great humility, 'Be it done unto me according to thy word'.

'And the WORD was made flesh, and dwelt amongst us'.

Be Blessed, brother....
Semper Fi
United States
11/18/2012 01:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Original Sin comes directly from procreation. Adam, Eve to the rest of humanity. If you have a mother and a father you have the original sin of Adam and Eve. The only one who did not have original was Jesus. He was not born regularly from a womans birth canal. She was a virgin before and after Jesus Christs birth. She did have original sin.
anonymous coward
United States
11/18/2012 01:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
@ semper fi....I agree with what you are saying. I refer to the actual spiritual warfare and how best to combat by working through Christ and in Christ and with Christ.

@ Brother in Christ....obviously you did not read my previous posting on the difference between worshiping and veneration. Unfortunately, your ego as with many other naysayers and dissenting Christians here today, went cherry-picking and honed in on OP's honest testimony, to begin your attack and foundless decimation. Hmmmm!!

As you are ever so eager to demonstrate your knowledge of Scripture, in your response to semper fi, quote, 'I believe its from Joshua',what comes to mind is how the Pharisees attacked Jesus in the temple, and he referred to them as nest of vipers.

This woman came with a message and spoke honestly and without animosity thoughout the complete thread. Can you say the same, dear brother in Christ???
Orvontonian

Mexico
11/18/2012 01:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
The forcefield of the dark energies that have ensnared you in the illusion is being steadily dissolved.

The Light of divine Love is blazing through the darkness.

The Light that envelops Earth is brilliant and powerfully focused, ensuring that awakening takes place as planned.

The momentous significance of this amazing awakening into awareness by humanity of its eternal relationship with God will astound you.

God holds you in an eternal embrace of Love, Acceptance, and Joy which He shares with all His children, without judgment or exception of any kind, will fill you with untold happiness.

Deep within yourselves you have never forgotten this. However, within the illusion, you have built and maintained barriers and defenses against attack, and to awaken you must dismantle them all — for they block your view of Reality.

Release those judgmental attitudes and the belief that you deserve restitution, and the notion that those whom you see as far worse sinners than yourselves must be punished as a condition of your just and honorable recompense.

You have enormous quantities of spiritual assistance right there beside you, awaiting your request for help. Ask for it!

red_heart

www.urantia.org
anonymous coward
United States
11/18/2012 01:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
@ semper fi....Mary was an only child, born to the elderly Joachim and Anne, one of whom was sterile. So, they promised God that if he gave them a child, they would consecrate the child to the Lord. The Holy Spirit overcame Anne and Joachim sterlity. The child was to be Mary.Furthermore, Mary was immaculately conceived.(That is, she was free of any trace of hereditary original sin). She therefore became the pure vessel of God in which to olace his Son.
Semper Fi
United States
11/18/2012 01:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sometimes when you don't know something for sure it's best to keep quiet. So that's what I'm gonna do lol. Only God knows if she had Original Sin or Not. I know that if she was concieved sexually by her then she did carry Original Sin.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27904634
Spain
11/18/2012 04:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi here is a conspiracy theory I am not tired barely selpt 9 hours in two days, lol if you knew me you would agree that si not like me.
Con firms to me this message is supposed to get out there and we are all doing our part on this thread
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/18/2012 05:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
His message is Sacred. We need to understand that. there is simply no messing around with it, if we dare we will have to face Him and we all know what He did to the money changers and that is nothing compared to changing His message message He died for..

It is what is important of Him

Not His Body. Not His Blood. Never was if it was they would not have been permitted to touch it

he gave of His Blood and Bread to drink to the apostles as a prophecy of what would be to come. That His body and Blood would be destroyed as when something is eaten. It ceases to exist to become food for the recipient and then waste..

Because His Body and Blood never was Him

It is the Spirit that gave Life to that Body and Blood that is the food our Spirit receives suring Holy Communion

The Spirit that in the Blood and Body feeds our Spirit and we become One with Him

And to do this is remembrance of Him

becoming ONE with HIm everytime

and renewed in the Spirit

the Spirit that feeds the Spirit and does not ever become waste..because it is Eternal
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/18/2012 05:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
And to ignore Her is to not Love Him in my view. As simple as that.
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/18/2012 05:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Even if you do not get on with your Mother in Law for example you surely must LOVE HER because She gave Life to He or She that you Love.

Makes sense doesnt it

So many say they are His..and One with Him be they male or female. Then surely you must acknowledge the vital role She played and to Love Her because through Her we received Him
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/18/2012 05:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
And what better to get on with your Mother in Law to please your spouse and also through Love of Her that gave you him or her that you love

If the church is the bride of Christ to please Him we must
1. Love Her that gave Him Life of the Body
2. Respect and Honor Her because we wish to please Him and because She deserves it

If you do not what spouse are you
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27990163
United States
11/18/2012 05:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you Op for your courage and service. To receive, share, and then maintain your presence standing firmly in your message is a great thing indeed.
5a
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/18/2012 05:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
@ semper fi....Mary was an only child, born to the elderly Joachim and Anne, one of whom was sterile. So, they promised God that if he gave them a child, they would consecrate the child to the Lord. The Holy Spirit overcame Anne and Joachim sterlity. The child was to be Mary.Furthermore, Mary was immaculately conceived.(That is, she was free of any trace of hereditary original sin). She therefore became the pure vessel of God in which to olace his Son.
 Quoting: anonymous coward 27222919

Hi I honestly didnt know that, that they were sterile. Wow , I am so ignorant I didnt know that. Thank you so much hf

That is beautiful and amazing. What better gift than to receive a child to consecrate it to God. That is beautiful. What more could one wish for...

The Holy Family what an inspiration to all of us. The concept of marital union elevated to the maximum, sanctified to the extreme. Surrendered to God in its totality.
Thank you Ireland I didnt know. Brought tears to my eyes, cant believe I didnt know this.hf
Absolutely Beautiful!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27989270
Mexico
11/18/2012 05:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
And what better to get on with your Mother in Law to please your spouse and also through Love of Her that gave you him or her that you love

2. Respect and Honor Her because we wish to please Him and because She deserves it

you dont need the church to find the christ within you.

honor him is honor your soul, vessel. That is the temple

agree with most of your messages but dont forget church is just misleading people.

May the light and love always shine in your words

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27989270
Mexico
11/18/2012 05:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
The forcefield of the dark energies that have ensnared you in the illusion is being steadily dissolved.

The Light of divine Love is blazing through the darkness.

The Light that envelops Earth is brilliant and powerfully focused, ensuring that awakening takes place as planned.

The momentous significance of this amazing awakening into awareness by humanity of its eternal relationship with God will astound you.

God holds you in an eternal embrace of Love, Acceptance, and Joy which He shares with all His children, without judgment or exception of any kind, will fill you with untold happiness.

Deep within yourselves you have never forgotten this. However, within the illusion, you have built and maintained barriers and defenses against attack, and to awaken you must dismantle them all — for they block your view of Reality.

Release those judgmental attitudes and the belief that you deserve restitution, and the notion that those whom you see as far worse sinners than yourselves must be punished as a condition of your just and honorable recompense.

You have enormous quantities of spiritual assistance right there beside you, awaiting your request for help. Ask for it!

red_heart
 Quoting: Orvontonian

Así es hermano/a, tus palabras brillan con razón y verdad

Eres un faro de luz, sé que muchos perdidos en la oscuridad estarán aliviados de ser alumbrados en el camino por seres como tú.

hf
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/18/2012 05:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you Op for your courage and service. To receive, share, and then maintain your presence standing firmly in your message is a great thing indeed.
5a
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27990163

Oh I am just stubborn eyebat

And I do it for Him he has done so much for us that we could never repay Him

And for Gods Creation.

It must not be placed under threat

For the Living Creatures, people animals, plants..they are no ones pawns to play with and discard and throw away like broken pieces of a boringly predictable chess game with a old outdated crumbling chess board

We all deserve better

Many people are doing their bit to try to make that differerence..between all of us we can help make the change
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/18/2012 05:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

you dont need the church to find the christ within you.

honor him is honor your soul, vessel. That is the temple

agree with most of your messages but dont forget church is just misleading people.

May the light and love always shine in your words

hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27989270

The peace that comes from being in the presence of the Holy Eucharist has to be felt to be believed.
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/18/2012 05:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
@ Brother in Christ...

Dear brother in Christ, the woman chosen by God to be the vessel of His Son, was the only human born without original sin, after Adam and eve. She was purest vessel of humanity that God singularily created, among every single human he ever created to be chaste, pure, and without sin, becoming the Ark of His new Covenant with humanity. A singular honor. She became the new Eve of mankind. Why would God choose a mere human being to bear His only begotten Son. Therefore, the vessel had to be perfect in every way possible. Thats what most angered Lucifer. 'Blessed are you among women, and Blessed is the fruit of your whom, Jesus'.

God sent His Angel Gabriel saying, 'Hail Mary, full of grace, The Lord is with thee'. Her response was one of great humility, 'Be it done unto me according to thy word'.

'And the WORD was made flesh, and dwelt amongst us'.

Be Blessed, brother....
 Quoting: anonymous coward 27222919

hf

What can I say..Spoken with Wisdom and Truth.
Why dont they understand, I dont get it

Ecce ancilla domini..fiat mihi secundum verbum tuum

The spiritual beauty of these word
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/18/2012 05:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sometimes when you don't know something for sure it's best to keep quiet. So that's what I'm gonna do lol. Only God knows if she had Original Sin or Not. I know that if she was concieved sexually by her then she did carry Original Sin.

I think Ireland explained it to you perfectly semper fidelis. Its up to you to want to listen or nothf
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/18/2012 05:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
You are right to pray for your enemies as far as people. However you would not pray for lucifer or the fallen ones that want to destroy humanity. You would not pray for demons. You are in a spiritual war. These Satanic blood lines are not your average human being. You pray against the tactics of the wicked as well as binding these being. Remember in scripture when he says that the antichrist will remove his mask that's literal. These bloodline have a mask appearing to be regular human being they are not. This is warfare and they will stop at nothing to harm you. This story is interesting a woman had a vision regarding the end times men in uniform came to take her to a concentration camp and she prayed the Holy Spirit told her tell them if they touch you they will die where they stand. She told and they started laughing and grabbed her They died where they stood. In one of the books it mentions a couple that lied to Peter being full of the spirit said you have not lied to me but to God bc of this you will die and they dies where they stood. The point is that this a warfare and he will protect his children. But these people are not what they appear to be. They have no compassion no mercy but are full of deception. They are the chaff in midst of wheat.

When you pray you must pray for those that need it most. There is no distinction

GLP