Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,639 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 315,984
Pageviews Today: 539,312Threads Today: 260Posts Today: 3,695
06:27 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I have had I think a prophetic dream. I saw Angels and this is what they said..

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27904634
Spain
11/18/2012 05:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I have had I think a prophetic dream. I saw Angels and this is what they said..
You are right to pray for your enemies as far as people. However you would not pray for lucifer or the fallen ones that want to destroy humanity. You would not pray for demons. You are in a spiritual war. These Satanic blood lines are not your average human being. You pray against the tactics of the wicked as well as binding these being. Remember in scripture when he says that the antichrist will remove his mask that's literal. These bloodline have a mask appearing to be regular human being they are not. This is warfare and they will stop at nothing to harm you. This story is interesting a woman had a vision regarding the end times men in uniform came to take her to a concentration camp and she prayed the Holy Spirit told her tell them if they touch you they will die where they stand. She told and they started laughing and grabbed her They died where they stood. In one of the books it mentions a couple that lied to Peter being full of the spirit said you have not lied to me but to God bc of this you will die and they dies where they stood. The point is that this a warfare and he will protect his children. But these people are not what they appear to be. They have no compassion no mercy but are full of deception. They are the chaff in midst of wheat.
 Quoting: Semper Fi 6875630

When you pray you ALSO must pray for those that need it most. There is no distinction
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27904634
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/18/2012 05:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I have had I think a prophetic dream. I saw Angels and this is what they said..
Then he raised his left arm and said to me
"look"
and he pointed to the sun

and the sun became black

and he said
"look again"

and I could see the moon

and the moon became red

he said

"tell them"

I dont know what it means

Some sign I think

I know its in the bible it rings a bell. But I dont know what he meant

and after showing me this

he repeated again

tell them my name is Uriel

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27875016

Keep reposting your dream OP... keep fighting

Let Uriel´s warning enter into everybody´s mind!

Do not worry about all the people here de-railing or hijacking your thread with their stupid ego-spiritual fight!

Warning was given for those who want to listen!

hf
 Quoting: Orvontonian

I think we shall see marvelous things..that defy all logic and reason . Spiritual happenings that will implement His will on this crazy world where humility has become a dirty word
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/18/2012 05:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
We can all change and recognize

we are supposed to be

humble

kind

gentle

loving

meek

caring

nuturing

compassionate

merciful

understanding

loving

and more loving

And each and everytime we stray in this endevour ..to turn back and do it all again. Practice makes perfect.

To place others before us.

To love others more than we love ourselves.

To forgive others as we would want to be forgiven

To give without asking in return

To value people not for what they possess in material wealth BUT IN SPIRITUAL WEALTH

To Love them even when they are poor, jobless,sick or ill or when they get old and unattractive. To love them when they are cranky or moody, when they upset us or hurt our feelings.. to forgive them and to continue loving and being there for them unconditionally at the drop of a hat, with humility and love as Christ is there for us..always

To love them just because, because you can not not love them

Because without love one dies within

the love that IS, the love that lasts and is indestructable..that doesnt depend on external factors that vary and sometimes are no longer there.

To always love

unconditionally

The greatest gift..to be able to feel this and be this
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/18/2012 05:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Look at them salivating for war and bloodshed while uttering Gods name

The two dont click
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/18/2012 05:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Are they trying to fool us

or fool themselves because they sure as heck arent fooling God
Shamar

User ID: 1479302
United States
11/18/2012 07:43 AM

Report Abusive Post

BS shamar. BS BS BS BS. There will be intervention to prevent man from destroying himself and all life on this planet, which is the goal of the Khazar Thugs.
 Quoting: God Loves ALL

I agree with the *khazar thugs* comment.....

what I disagree with you is your interpretation, or perception of your truth. You have diss'd the Word of the Most High.....and instead choose to pick your truths out of your nose.

without His Word as a plumb line, we are lost as ships at sea. You haven't studied the written word enough, its clear to see by your comments....

We all have visions, dreams and spiritual experiences. But if they don't confirm the written Word, we can know they are not from AHYH. Without His word, they are all completely subjective and without His purpose.
 Quoting: Shamar

Beloved I am here in SERVICE TO THE MOST HIGH. The FAther Himself and Michael of Nebadon, my creator of my soul long ago. I run in partnership with Jesus the 2nd Coming Organization of Abundanthope. I have experience YOU can only dream of. We come to show the way. What are YOUR PLANS for ETERNITY? I have LIVING MINE.

I have picked no truths out of my nose. I am an old soul and I know who I am and what I DO. I commune every day with these ones. Sometimes many times a day and I am a grouch today because I worked on craft most of the night while you slept. And coming here to read TRASH is not exactly my idea of fun. OP performed the service he was requested to perform, in GREAT CHARACTER I might add. So STFU because you have no knowing to speak of.

All sort of new material has been given as promised for the end of the age and you ones keep trashing material you won't even bother to READ. READ the Urantia BOOK. READ the Phoenix Journals, READ WALTER RUSSELL. READ the great stuff the rest of my team has provided to you. READ at www.wisdomoftherays.com

Ron of my team does wondrous teaching about the black games form the new that makes the net and TV . Others provide the finest of other material. We have a global team and you don't give a fat fuck, so why I even entertain you ones, I have no idea, but I do it out of LOVE and the hopes that this world will rise up and create the necessary Planetary Being they must become before they can seed other worlds. We don't want this trash on other worlds that are growing.

I have been reading this entire post, it has taken me some time to do so. And Thank YOU OP for posting your wonderful experience. Keep up the fight. I am grateful for you posting it and passing on his message to the world.

I must state that you ALL should listen to Candace as she is truely the real deal. Urantia Book is a great read and everyone should read it... it contains more truth than the bible does. the bible contains only a small amount of truth. Most of the bibles wording has been changed and is written as a tool for controlling everyone. Candace swears because she has been fighting this fight for along time, just like a mother that is tired of her kids not listening.

Quit quoting the bible as if you did not read the original writings in the original language then you may not have the right meaning of what you are talking about. Most of it has been altered by every type of church on earth, although the Catholic Church is the worst for changing it the most. Please read only his statement on the dream and make your comment and that is enough.

We all have the light of god inside of us... if you do not believe me try this simple thing. Close your eyes, now rub them until you see a blinding light, now how can the light be there with your eyes closed unless it is inside of you? That is your god fragment located just above your eyes in the middle of your forhead, also refered to as your third eye. This is also gods camera that video tapes your thoughts and actions thru your entire life, and at the end you get to review everything you have done or not done. You do not have to go to church to believe in god/Papa source.
 Quoting: Rene111 27945363

I agree with part of your post in that the bible we have today has been altered and manipulated, and yes, we must reach back to the Hebraic writings for the truest message frm the Most High. And I agree that we were provided a means of knowing Him, without having a bible in our hands; I mean, people from time immemorial have known him without ever reading the bible. However, what we do with that knowledge of Him, is important and decides our eternal future. This means of forum though, is not the best way to teach anybody the way to God......what you say, what i say, what candace says........is all subjective to anyone's own interpretation. I mean, I am not going to follow your teachings nor Candace's teachings cause I really have no clue to where your destination truly lies. Anybody can spout peace and love and be full of pure hatred. Candace's posts are definitive of that.

That is why I say there MUST be a plumb line. And you are either on one side of that line, or the other.

Choose this day whom you will serve.
Love is like light. It is never constrained to its source; it shines on everything and tends to spread spontaneously, unless we block it! ~ Cosmic Swami

Love is a one-way street.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24011342
United States
11/18/2012 08:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
And what better to get on with your Mother in Law to please your spouse and also through Love of Her that gave you him or her that you love

If the church is the bride of Christ to please Him we must
1. Love Her that gave Him Life of the Body
2. Respect and Honor Her because we wish to please Him and because She deserves it

If you do not what spouse are you

You utterly fail to understand who Mary was and is!

Mary had sinned. This is not hard to prove. You have heard that Jesus was tempted, right? You have read the Bible, right? [link to www.biblegateway.com] If you don't like that version, then check it out in your Catholic version...Jesus was tempted by the devil.

God can NOT be tempted [link to www.biblegateway.com] read James 1:13 ...again...if you don't like that version, then use your Catholic version.

Now Jesus is God AND MAN. Where did Jesus get the ability to be tempted? If God cannot be tempted...then Jesus must have gotten the ability to be tempted from the lineage of...Mary.

Now...Leviticus 12 is the Mosaic Law on child birth...
[link to www.biblegateway.com]

And then we come along to [link to www.biblegateway.com] Read Luke 2:24. Mary offered up a sacrifice offering...for being impure after child birth. If she didn't need to offer up the offering...then she lied and made a mockery of God's Law! If she did need the offering...God considered Mary impure after giving birth...so much for Mary being "without blemish."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27993957
United States
11/18/2012 09:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
dreams speak in your own imagery
the only way to judge anothers' dream
is to become yourself the dreamer

i once had a dream in which
a character was named Nur Uriel
he claimed no angelic powers
he was a black cat
he spoke no words and carried no sword
but where he walked
things changed for the better

war is a horror
whether waged by man
or an army of angry angels
i see no moral high ground
no noble purpose
only destruction

faith tells me God is better than this scenario
that Jesus was truly His Son
that the Spirit is alive on earth
and a way will be found to peace
that will amaze us all
Orvontonian

User ID: 27784231
Mexico
11/18/2012 10:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you suffer from indecision over what to do about certain people in your life, then ask for resolution. Ask for the strength to cast off that which sickens and inhibits you and cannot be carried forward any longer.

It shall become clearer to you as to which relationships you are meant to carry with you through the shift and which ones you are not.

There is no preparatory work to be done here, as by God’s Divine Hand it is already taken care of.

Allow it to unfold.

Simply be.

Also, I caution you not to create for yourself new fears.

So now I instruct you to ask for help. Ask for loving Angelic guidance.

We cannot intervene unless you call on us and grant us permission. We cannot step in otherwise.

Allow yourself to receive, unhindered by guilt or feelings of unworthiness. We have come to serve.

Embrace this gift God sends you, and let every word and action be an expression of goodness.

And so it is.

red_heart
"And when such an animal-origin being does stand, as countless numbers now do, before God on Paradise, having ascended from the lowly spheres of space, such an achievement represents the reality of a spiritual transformation bordering on the limits of supremacy." (Paper 11: Section 9)

www.urantia.org
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/18/2012 10:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you suffer from indecision over what to do about certain people in your life, then ask for resolution. Ask for the strength to cast off that which sickens and inhibits you and cannot be carried forward any longer.

It shall become clearer to you as to which relationships you are meant to carry with you through the shift and which ones you are not.

There is no preparatory work to be done here, as by God’s Divine Hand it is already taken care of.

Allow it to unfold.

Simply be.

Also, I caution you not to create for yourself new fears.

So now I instruct you to ask for help. Ask for loving Angelic guidance.

We cannot intervene unless you call on us and grant us permission. We cannot step in otherwise.

Allow yourself to receive, unhindered by guilt or feelings of unworthiness. We have come to serve.

Embrace this gift God sends you, and let every word and action be an expression of goodness.

And so it is.

red_heart

What name would I know you by?
Serenity777

User ID: 1129812
United States
11/18/2012 10:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
They said that they are here to help bring peace and stop any wars. They are here to save and free the planet. they said they speak with the authority of God.
And that we must not be afraid and to believe this.
hf

Should I remind you that um...there are wars raging in the Middle East right now? Should I remind you that the U.S. is involved with several armed conflicts and are sending money and ammunition out there?

So far, it doesn't appear as if your dream has any merit. But...thanks for posting.
watching the "run up" to the elections and the "hopes and dreams" that are built as a result is like watching a dead mouse that is still able to make his exercise wheel go around because his nerves are still twitching that familiar motion...
Serenity777

United States
11/18/2012 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
"look"

and the sun became black

and he said
"look again"

and I could see the moon

and the moon became red

he said

"tell them"

Some sign I think

he repeated again

Now you're just making stuff up as you go along...
watching the "run up" to the elections and the "hopes and dreams" that are built as a result is like watching a dead mouse that is still able to make his exercise wheel go around because his nerves are still twitching that familiar motion...
God Loves ALL

User ID: 27800314
United States
11/18/2012 10:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
good lordy this thread got stupid over night with the bible crowd. Can you ones not reason? I am not adding any more to it, it would serve no purpose. But I wish to state that yesterday I treated some as I have been treated, in hopes they would learn something. It didn't seem to work. However, it is joyous to see those that know God. Good work Orvontonian. I bet you ones don't know what Orvonton is? I have tired on that, didn't take.

OP continues to hold his ground. Good for him. He has gone much much further than most who label themselves Christians. He is striving for his perfection. I suspect he is star seed actually.

I AM THAT I AM, is the label for spiritually mature people. Not religion, not party systems of politics, stop beloveds defining yourselves by following and stand in your own shoes here. YOU ARE SONS OF GOD and no other definition is needed.

Last Edited by God Loves ALL on 11/18/2012 10:24 AM
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread
Orvontonian

Mexico
11/18/2012 10:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
"look"

and the sun became black

and he said
"look again"

and I could see the moon

and the moon became red

he said

"tell them"

Some sign I think

he repeated again

Keep reposting your dream OP... keep fighting

Let Uriel´s warning enter into everybody´s mind!

Do not worry about all the people here de-railing or hijacking your thread with their stupid ego-spiritual fight!

Warning was given for those who want to listen!

hf

ANGELS

Lying in wait, but everywhere present.

Always attentive, for a message sent.

Existing of Life and Love that is Pure.

Hearing our pleas, they help find a cure.

For rarely we see, even less so they are heard.

Sometimes in our stillness,

They uncover their true word.

Trust, Stillness, Purity, Love.

red_heart
"And when such an animal-origin being does stand, as countless numbers now do, before God on Paradise, having ascended from the lowly spheres of space, such an achievement represents the reality of a spiritual transformation bordering on the limits of supremacy." (Paper 11: Section 9)

www.urantia.org
God Loves ALL

User ID: 27800314
United States
11/18/2012 10:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
"look"

and the sun became black

and he said
"look again"

and I could see the moon

and the moon became red

he said

"tell them"

Some sign I think

he repeated again

Quoting: Serenity777

Serenty, I just can't resist today again. Shut the fuck up, you know not of what you speak. Your ignorance as to God is stunning.
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread
Serenity777

United States
11/18/2012 10:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why are you so sure?

You are hearing from the WRONG ANGELS.... even satan came as an angel of light!
 Quoting: Little Miss Sunshine

Quoting: Artaius

Oh, I'd say what would make ME SO SURE are...The results.

For instance: BIG WARS RAGING IN THE MIDDLE EAST RIGHT NOW...

So far, I don't see any angels stopping it. Many people have already died, and many people will continue to.

Therefore...either the dream is a lie from fallen angels. OR...it was JUST A DREAM. Additionally, after reading the OPs expansion upon that "dream," it appears that it was more like a FANTASY that the OP was making up as they were going along.

And...as USUAL, many of you FELL FOR IT. See how easy it is to be fooled by RELIGION???
Serenity777

United States
11/18/2012 10:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
"look"

and the sun became black

and he said
"look again"

and I could see the moon

and the moon became red

he said

"tell them"

Some sign I think

he repeated again

Serenty, I just can't resist today again. Shut the fuck up, you know not of what you speak. Your ignorance as to God is stunning.

Now that cracks me up because its genuinely funny.

MY IGNORANCE OF GOD???...lolatu

Here you are supporting a guy that just said ANGELS WERE GOING TO STOP THE WARS and BRING PEACE. -Surprise!!! Ding...ding...ding. There's a full scale war in the Middle East of which NO ANGELS ARE HALTING. Do you see any angels...because, um...I don't know. There's lots of missiles and people being blown to bits...but, no angels.

WOW...I guess REALITY is just conjecture to you guys.

I think the person who has just displayed their utter ignorance in their own religion would be YOU for falling for ANOTHER FALSE PROPHET.

Ever THINK of that one???

Last Edited by Serenity777 on 11/18/2012 10:32 AM
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/18/2012 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why are you so sure?

So far, I don't see any angels stopping it. Many people have already died, and many people will continue to.

Therefore...either the dream is a lie from fallen angels. OR...it was JUST A DREAM. Additionally, after reading the OPs expansion upon that "dream," it appears that it was more like a FANTASY that the OP was making up as they were going along.

And...as USUAL, many of you FELL FOR IT. See how easy it is to be fooled by RELIGION???

I dont make stories up regarding matters of God.
But your choice to disbelieve or think it is a demon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1184364
United States
11/18/2012 10:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
@ semper fi....I agree with what you are saying. I refer to the actual spiritual warfare and how best to combat by working through Christ and in Christ and with Christ.

@ Brother in Christ....obviously you did not read my previous posting on the difference between worshiping and veneration. Unfortunately, your ego as with many other naysayers and dissenting Christians here today, went cherry-picking and honed in on OP's honest testimony, to begin your attack and foundless decimation. Hmmmm!!

As you are ever so eager to demonstrate your knowledge of Scripture, in your response to semper fi, quote, 'I believe its from Joshua',what comes to mind is how the Pharisees attacked Jesus in the temple, and he referred to them as nest of vipers.

This woman came with a message and spoke honestly and without animosity thoughout the complete thread. Can you say the same, dear brother in Christ???
 Quoting: anonymous coward 27222919

You are correct, I didn't see your post on worshiping and veneration. I must of missed it. I will search for it so I can read it.

I have no ego in this matter. Not once have I placed myself on a pedestal or claimed I was anything special or that I was perfect in any way shape or form. Decimate is a strong word...if you re-read what I wrote I think you'll see a scriptural basis for my words, and nothing that in any way personally attacks or debases the OP as a person. I have brotherly love for the OP, and as a brother want him/her to be sure. Cautionary advice is not considered hostile (at least not by me).

If you find something I posted that refutes what I just wrote, please point it out so I can correct it. You also incorrectly claim I responded to Semper Fi's quote as "I believe it was Joshua", when in fact I claimed I believed it was from Hosea (but I wasn't sure which verse). I just looked it up and it is Hosea 4:6.

You claim many things about Mary that I don't know about. Can you point me to the scripture that says Mary was born without sin and should be "venerated", be prayed to, or should be the one who sinner's should ask for forgiveness? Or where she is listed as the intercessory to God for such things? I am genuinely curious to read what the scripture has to say about her, and I don't recall reading anything before, so I ask humbly for you to help me find these answers in the Word.

These are the verses I stand on:

"I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through me" (John 14:6)

"For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus" (1 Timothy 2:5)

You and the Catholic Church may feel otherwise, and that is your choice to make. I don't believe God requires anyone to go through a "saint", a priest, an angel of God, or any human for anything, but only through His Son, Jesus Christ so that they may be saved.

I think (my opinion) that a significant source of anguish expressed in Paul's letters, and Peter's writings is these false "rules" and "regulations" and "new traditions" which were appearing in the early churches (body of worshipers) which they saw as going completely against the words of Jesus Himself.

It is my belief that God doesn't need rituals. God doesn't need prayers to Mary, St. This, or St. That. God wants obedience to His Word, and acceptance of His Son. It is my belief that anything beyond that is added by man, and subject to corruption.

You of course are free to worship as you see fit (free will).

One thing I'll mention is the fairly constant theme of a handful of people in this thread that keep claiming some are here to derail the thread, that they are hostile towards the OP, that those who don't immediately accept the OP's vision as genuinely from God (without discernment) are vile, from evil (and yes, *sigh* won't get to board the spaceship)...

I don't recall one post from real followers of Christ where any derogatory comments or cursing, or disparaging comments were made about the OP him/her self.

I read plenty of comments that basically amounted to "make sure you discern who the spirit is from" which is soundly scriptural, and that advice was turned against them.

Since when is advice, whether it be contrary to someone's current belief, or in harmony with their belief, considered hostile?

Peace and love through Christ,and may the Lord bless you AC.
Serenity777

United States
11/18/2012 10:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why are you so sure?

Oh...BUT YOU DID. Because so far...neither your words OR YOUR DREAM is reflective of REALITY.

You see...either you were being fed information by FALSE SOURCES, or, you literally spoke an untruth because you wanted attention.

God ONLY SPEAKS TRUTH. And so far, I have seen you speak MULTIPLE fallacies. Reality is currently CONTRADICTING YOUR DREAM. Do you have anything to say about that Harold Camping???

Last Edited by Serenity777 on 11/18/2012 10:34 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1184364
United States
11/18/2012 10:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
@ semper fi....I agree with what you are saying. I refer to the actual spiritual warfare and how best to combat by working through Christ and in Christ and with Christ.

@ Brother in Christ....obviously you did not read my previous posting on the difference between worshiping and veneration. Unfortunately, your ego as with many other naysayers and dissenting Christians here today, went cherry-picking and honed in on OP's honest testimony, to begin your attack and foundless decimation. Hmmmm!!

As you are ever so eager to demonstrate your knowledge of Scripture, in your response to semper fi, quote, 'I believe its from Joshua',what comes to mind is how the Pharisees attacked Jesus in the temple, and he referred to them as nest of vipers.

This woman came with a message and spoke honestly and without animosity thoughout the complete thread. Can you say the same, dear brother in Christ???
 Quoting: anonymous coward 27222919

You are correct, I didn't see your post on worshiping and veneration. I must of missed it. I will search for it so I can read it.

I have no ego in this matter. Not once have I placed myself on a pedestal or claimed I was anything special or that I was perfect in any way shape or form. Decimate is a strong word...if you re-read what I wrote I think you'll see a scriptural basis for my words, and nothing that in any way personally attacks or debases the OP as a person. I have brotherly love for the OP, and as a brother want him/her to be sure. Cautionary advice is not considered hostile (at least not by me).

If you find something I posted that refutes what I just wrote, please point it out so I can correct it. You also incorrectly claim I responded to Semper Fi's quote as "I believe it was Joshua", when in fact I claimed I believed it was from Hosea (but I wasn't sure which verse). I just looked it up and it is Hosea 4:6.

You claim many things about Mary that I don't know about. Can you point me to the scripture that says Mary was born without sin and should be "venerated", be prayed to, or should be the one who sinner's should ask for forgiveness? Or where she is listed as the intercessory to God for such things? I am genuinely curious to read what the scripture has to say about her, and I don't recall reading anything before, so I ask humbly for you to help me find these answers in the Word.

These are the verses I stand on:

"I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through me" (John 14:6)

"For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus" (1 Timothy 2:5)

You and the Catholic Church may feel otherwise, and that is your choice to make. I don't believe God requires anyone to go through a "saint", a priest, an angel of God, or any human for anything, but only through His Son, Jesus Christ so that they may be saved.

I think (my opinion) that a significant source of anguish expressed in Paul's letters, and Peter's writings is these false "rules" and "regulations" and "new traditions" which were appearing in the early churches (body of worshipers) which they saw as going completely against the words of Jesus Himself.

It is my belief that God doesn't need rituals. God doesn't need prayers to Mary, St. This, or St. That. God wants obedience to His Word, and acceptance of His Son. It is my belief that anything beyond that is added by man, and subject to corruption.

You of course are free to worship as you see fit (free will).

One thing I'll mention is the fairly constant theme of a handful of people in this thread that keep claiming some are here to derail the thread, that they are hostile towards the OP, that those who don't immediately accept the OP's vision as genuinely from God (without discernment) are vile, from evil (and yes, *sigh* won't get to board the spaceship)...

I don't recall one post from real followers of Christ where any derogatory comments or cursing, or disparaging comments were made about the OP him/her self.

I read plenty of comments that basically amounted to "make sure you discern who the spirit is from" which is soundly scriptural, and that advice was turned against them.

Since when is advice, whether it be contrary to someone's current belief, or in harmony with their belief, considered hostile?

Peace and love through Christ,and may the Lord bless you AC.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1184364

Sorry forgot to sign in... hf
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/18/2012 10:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
One thing I have learned is to not doubt Angelic messages. The only difficulty is the timing. That is the problem the when. There is a difficulty in translating time in our terms.
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/18/2012 10:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why are you so sure?

Oh...BUT YOU DID. Because so far...neither your words OR YOUR DREAM is reflective of REALITY.

You see...either you were being fed information by FALSE SOURCES, or, you literally spoke an untruth because you wanted attention.

God ONLY SPEAKS TRUTH. And so far, I have seen you speak MULTIPLE fallacies. Reality is currently CONTRADICTING YOUR DREAM. Do you have anything to say about that Harold Camping???

Harold Camping? sorry you lost me on that one.
Can you tell me who he is please? thank you.
Obviously if you are suggesting I am Harold Camping lol..nope sorry
Serenity777

United States
11/18/2012 10:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
One thing I have learned is to not doubt Angelic messages. The only difficulty is the timing. That is the problem the when. There is a difficulty in translating time in our terms.

I don't doubt angelic messages. I just DOUBT YOUR INTERPRETATION of the dream state versus reality.

Right now you have a full scale war in the Middle East. --No Peace...No Angels.--

Right now you have a situation that contradicts every word you typed.

The ONE thing I will give you is this...and you should have STUCK BY IT. Your initial statement was, "I have had I THINK a prophetic dream." -That simple word "think" was your out in all of this. But instead...you began pounding out more details as if you were spoken to directly by angels.

Look at ya now...
Orvontonian

Mexico
11/18/2012 10:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
There's a full scale war in the Middle East of which NO ANGELS ARE HALTING.

if you believe what is happening today in the Middle East is a FULL SCALE WAR...well...you have no idea of what war means.

The current situation over there is still far from what a full scale war means...

WON´T REACH THAT POINT...WON´T BE A FULL SCALE WAR...

THE ANGELIC REALM IS READY FOR ACTION...

YOU SHOULD MEDITATE ON THIS ASKING GOD TO SHOW YOU THIS...

YOU MAY SEE THE ANGELIC LEGIONS...AND FEEL THEIR LOVE FOR US!

hf

www.urantia.org
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/18/2012 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
lol I googled. So you think I am a male radio host from California huh?

Nope

You have another two guesses

made me laf..lol
Serenity777

United States
11/18/2012 10:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

For you... [link to en.wikipedia.org]

Here's a brief story on him. He caused a worldwide fuss when he claimed that he KNEW the rapture was going to happen on May 21, 2011.

Millions of people believed it. They sold their stuff and followed his beliefs and words.

May 21, 2011 came...NO EARTHQUAKE, NO RAPTURE. OOPS...

FALSE PROPHET...
[link to www.ibtimes.com]

Last Edited by Serenity777 on 11/18/2012 10:42 AM
Serenity777

United States
11/18/2012 10:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

if you believe what is happening today in the Middle East is a FULL SCALE WAR...well...you have no idea of what war means.

The current situation over there is still far from what a full scale war means...

hf

Oh, not a war???...so what is it? Guys just throwing around the football skins? In that case...why don't you sign up and go hang out with the rest of the party!!!

Nonetheless...I REALLY don't think you want to do this. So...I'm letting you off the hook. wink

You don't have an arguable position, and there's no actual point that you're making that needs addressed. If you have an opinion, back it up. In the case of me with the OP, I can prove points that a war is occurring where people are dying, and there ARE NO ANGELS saving the day.

In your case...we could just go round and round with me posting all sorts of evidence that you'll ignore and try to argue a middle ground, gray area perspective that will just make you look dumber and dumber.

Don't have time for those sort of games. I'm actually trying to let people know that there are false prophets about. And right now...You're supporting one. wink

Last Edited by Serenity777 on 11/18/2012 10:46 AM
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/18/2012 10:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

For you... [link to en.wikipedia.org]

Here's a brief story on him. He caused a worldwide fuss when he claimed that he KNEW the rapture was going to happen on May 21, 2011.

Millions of people believed it. They sold their stuff and followed his beliefs and words.

May 21, 2011 came...NO EARTHQUAKE, NO RAPTURE. OOPS...

FALSE PROPHET...

Oh right I remember that being mentioned here on Glp, forgot the name.

I do what I think I am supposed to do, call it inspired call it impetuos whatever. I felt inspired to post the dream and I did. I knew it would be attacked and me with it. But Im not bothered. I do what I think I should do.

As to you disagreeing that it is prophetic there is nothing wrong with that. Its your opinion to make.

I believe it is prophetic and I believe sooner or later something regarding God and His Creation will happen that will change everything. And I am taking this very seriously . Something that will make wars no longer possible.As the Angel said not permitted. That is my belief. You can have yours. I think it is not far off whatever it is.
Orvontonian

Mexico
11/18/2012 10:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Oh, not a war???...so what is it? Guys just throwing around the football skins? In that case...why don't you sign up and go hang out with the rest of the party!!!

Nonetheless...I REALLY don't think you want to do this. So...I'm letting you off the hook. wink

I hope someday you will see...BUT NOT SURE...

The path toward the Light and the path spiraling further into darkness have now come to a distinct point of separation.

You are being forced to face, once and for all, the residual shadows of Self—all the imbalances and restrictions that are holding you back from fully empowered Self-realization.

Being a Self-master is not for the timid or weak of heart.

peace

www.urantia.org

GLP