Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,192 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 941,951
Pageviews Today: 1,718,251Threads Today: 561Posts Today: 12,552
04:55 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I have had I think a prophetic dream. I saw Angels and this is what they said..

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27904634
Spain
11/18/2012 10:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I have had I think a prophetic dream. I saw Angels and this is what they said..
Serenity just a bit of advice, try to be true to your name
hf
Serenity777

User ID: 1129812
United States
11/18/2012 10:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I have had I think a prophetic dream. I saw Angels and this is what they said..

Oh...BUT YOU DID. Because so far...neither your words OR YOUR DREAM is reflective of REALITY.

You see...either you were being fed information by FALSE SOURCES, or, you literally spoke an untruth because you wanted attention.

God ONLY SPEAKS TRUTH. And so far, I have seen you speak MULTIPLE fallacies. Reality is currently CONTRADICTING YOUR DREAM. Do you have anything to say about that Harold Camping???
 Quoting: Serenity777

Harold Camping? sorry you lost me on that one.
Can you tell me who he is please? thank you.
Obviously if you are suggesting I am Harold Camping lol..nope sorry
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27904634

For you... [link to en.wikipedia.org]

Here's a brief story on him. He caused a worldwide fuss when he claimed that he KNEW the rapture was going to happen on May 21, 2011.

Millions of people believed it. They sold their stuff and followed his beliefs and words.

May 21, 2011 came...NO EARTHQUAKE, NO RAPTURE. OOPS...

FALSE PROPHET...

Oh right I remember that being mentioned here on Glp, forgot the name.

I do what I think I am supposed to do, call it inspired call it impetuos whatever. I felt inspired to post the dream and I did. I knew it would be attacked and me with it. But Im not bothered. I do what I think I should do.

As to you disagreeing that it is prophetic there is nothing wrong with that. Its your opinion to make.

I believe it is prophetic and I believe sooner or later something regarding God and His Creation will happen that will change everything. And I am taking this very seriously . Something that will make wars no longer possible.As the Angel said not permitted. That is my belief. You can have yours. I think it is not far off whatever it is.

No...this isn't an attack. This is me saying at point blank range, that your dream was inaccurate...period.

If you call the truth an attack...so be it. As the bible states, those who speak the truth will be hated.

Just remember when you post stuff like this, it affects minds. And if you speak untruths, YOU WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE.

You should correct yourself NOW and inform the people that IT WAS JUST A DREAM instead of letting them screw themselves by supporting and believing your words which are LEADING THEM ASTRAY.

Last Edited by Serenity777 on 11/18/2012 10:49 AM
watching the "run up" to the elections and the "hopes and dreams" that are built as a result is like watching a dead mouse that is still able to make his exercise wheel go around because his nerves are still twitching that familiar motion...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21291600
United States
11/18/2012 10:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

Oh...BUT YOU DID. Because so far...neither your words OR YOUR DREAM is reflective of REALITY.

You see...either you were being fed information by FALSE SOURCES, or, you literally spoke an untruth because you wanted attention.

God ONLY SPEAKS TRUTH. And so far, I have seen you speak MULTIPLE fallacies. Reality is currently CONTRADICTING YOUR DREAM. Do you have anything to say about that Harold Camping???

Harold Camping? sorry you lost me on that one.
Can you tell me who he is please? thank you.
Obviously if you are suggesting I am Harold Camping lol..nope sorry

For you... [link to en.wikipedia.org]

Here's a brief story on him. He caused a worldwide fuss when he claimed that he KNEW the rapture was going to happen on May 21, 2011.

Millions of people believed it. They sold their stuff and followed his beliefs and words.

May 21, 2011 came...NO EARTHQUAKE, NO RAPTURE. OOPS...

FALSE PROPHET...

Oh right I remember that being mentioned here on Glp, forgot the name.

I do what I think I am supposed to do, call it inspired call it impetuos whatever. I felt inspired to post the dream and I did. I knew it would be attacked and me with it. But Im not bothered. I do what I think I should do.

As to you disagreeing that it is prophetic there is nothing wrong with that. Its your opinion to make.

I believe it is prophetic and I believe sooner or later something regarding God and His Creation will happen that will change everything. And I am taking this very seriously . Something that will make wars no longer possible.As the Angel said not permitted. That is my belief. You can have yours. I think it is not far off whatever it is.

Thread: All you need is FAITH, HOPE and LOVE to live pleasing to God. 7 times it's repeated. Prophecy, tongues & words of knowledge have passed away
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/18/2012 10:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
It is a dream BUT I think it is prophetic . You are entitled to disagree
Serenity777

United States
11/18/2012 10:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
hf

Anonymous coward...it seems you might be being true to yours.

Nonetheless...A name is just a name. If you don't like what I have to say...that's absolutely fine. However...the truth is, THIS GUY CLAIMED HE WAS BEING SPOKEN TO BY ANGELS. People BELIEVED IT.

Reality is now contradicting those words. If you don't like the delivery of the "truth" then I can't help ya.

Believe the OP if you want. Mental hospitals are full of people equally as delusional.
watching the "run up" to the elections and the "hopes and dreams" that are built as a result is like watching a dead mouse that is still able to make his exercise wheel go around because his nerves are still twitching that familiar motion...
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/18/2012 10:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
hf

Nonetheless...A name is just a name. If you don't like what I have to say...that's absolutely fine. However...the truth is, THIS GUY CLAIMED HE WAS BEING SPOKEN TO BY ANGELS. People BELIEVED IT.

Reality is now contradicting those words. If you don't like the delivery of the "truth" then I can't help ya.

Believe the OP if you want. Mental hospitals are full of people equally as delusional.

Lucky I didnt tell you more then huh? wink

because this is just the tip of the iceberg wink
Serenity777

United States
11/18/2012 10:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
It is a dream BUT I think it is prophetic . You are entitled to disagree

Prophetic how?

Is this supposed to take place 100 years from now? 1000? I'm sorry, but, I won't be around to see that prophecy fulfilled. And unfortunately for you, when you say that Angels are going to come down to STOP WARS, people automatically will "apply it to the HERE AND NOW."

Therefore...this makes your dream, "non-prophetic" and JUST A DREAM.
Orvontonian

User ID: 27784231
Mexico
11/18/2012 10:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Then he raised his left arm and said to me
"look"
and he pointed to the sun

and the sun became black

and he said
"look again"

and I could see the moon

and the moon became red

he said

"tell them"

I dont know what it means

Some sign I think

I know its in the bible it rings a bell. But I dont know what he meant

and after showing me this

he repeated again

tell them my name is Uriel

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27875016

Keep reposting your dream OP... keep fighting

Let Uriel´s warning enter into everybody´s mind!

Do not worry about all the people here de-railing or hijacking your thread with their stupid ego-spiritual fight!

Warning was given for those who want to listen!

hf
 Quoting: Orvontonian

ANGELS

Lying in wait, but everywhere present.

Always attentive, for a message sent.

Existing of Life and Love that is Pure.

Hearing our pleas, they help find a cure.

For rarely we see, even less so they are heard.

Sometimes in our stillness,

They uncover their true word.

Trust, Stillness, Purity, Love.

red_heart

"And when such an animal-origin being does stand, as countless numbers now do, before God on Paradise, having ascended from the lowly spheres of space, such an achievement represents the reality of a spiritual transformation bordering on the limits of supremacy." (Paper 11: Section 9)

www.urantia.org
Serenity777

United States
11/18/2012 10:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
hf

Lucky I didnt tell you more then huh? wink

because this is just the tip of the iceberg wink

There's nothing you can tell...

Because thus far...everything I've seen has been a boldfaced lie. Especially your amazing elaboration of THE STORY as the thread progressed.

Very classy...wink

It looks especially silly for a false prophet when they put grand elaborations and details to a story, when....the premise of the story NEVER CAME TRUE.

Until I see a full stop of the war in the middle East by NOTHING LESS than Angels themselves immediately, then I will have to say that everything you stated was either a FANTASY or a very simple dream that you chose to ELABORATE ON as people began to believe your nonsense.

The more people believed and supported your little "theory," the more you rambled over and over to increase your visibility. And it amazes me how many people didn't pick up on it.

Last Edited by Serenity777 on 11/18/2012 11:02 AM
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/18/2012 11:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Look its no big problem. If you dont believe thats fine. I really do understand it its no big problem.
I do believe because I saw , I was in the dream.

I was also told a name I didnt know. The only reason I remembered it was because it reminded me of some washing up powder my mom used to use but with a U..lol

I have had other dreams, that is what I meant by tip of the iceberg..some posted here others not. I will not be posting more. I will keep the info to myself and act accordingly.

This I had to post because I felt impelled to.
Angel Helper

User ID: 27117434
United States
11/18/2012 11:02 AM

Report Abusive Post
Day in and day out

One has to stomach the continuos attacks..the apparitions of the Blessed Mother requesting repentence, conversion, prayers etc..are demonic according to some

Our Catholic Church is also demonic according to some

Messages of peace and love and against war are also demonic accordfing to some

then what is Holy according to YOU

our Catholic Church is not demonic, only the ones in it that are counterfeit and are destroying this from the inside out.
Whomever can see into this knows the game the evil one is playing.

What a gem satan is displaying before THE Father and Creator of all, The TRUE CHURCH OF GOD, all but destroyed from within....except the sacraments. The pillars of Faith...

Last Edited by Angel Helper on 11/18/2012 11:03 AM
Live and let live, for we all have our own lessons to learn.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21291600
United States
11/18/2012 11:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Day in and day out

One has to stomach the continuos attacks..the apparitions of the Blessed Mother requesting repentence, conversion, prayers etc..are demonic according to some

our Catholic Church is not demonic, only the ones in it that are counterfeit and are destroying this from the inside out.

What a gem satan is displaying before THE Father and Creator of all, The TRUE CHURCH OF GOD, all but destroyed from within....except the sacraments. The pillars of Faith...
 Quoting: Angel Helper

the true church of God is the body of believers, not a building or an organization
Anonymous Coward
Spain
Report Abusive Post
Day in and day out

Hi Angel Helper. You should check the other thread I just posted in and what they are saying about the Holy Eucharist verysad horrific..
Serenity777

United States
Report Abusive Post
Look its no big problem. If you dont believe thats fine. I really do understand it its no big problem.
I do believe because I saw , I was in the dream.

I was also told a name I didnt know. The only reason I remembered it was because it reminded me of some washing up powder my mom used to use but with a U..lol

I have had other dreams, that is what I meant by tip of the iceberg..some posted here others not. I will not be posting more. I will keep the info to myself and act accordingly.

This I had to post because I felt impelled to.

No...its all cool. Just so you know...I TRULY DON'T BELIEVE in anything you said at all. But, the sad thing is this...OTHERS DID.

If you truly BELIEVE IN GOD, you wouldn't have taken this direction as your own bible SPECIFICALLY warns against it.

I have nothing more to say...just know that you altered the beliefs, opinions, and minds of others based upon falsehoods. That's not going to be looked over as easily as you think on a Universal level.

Good Day...
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/18/2012 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Day in and day out

We have to gather together in the coming times..even more united as One in our Church ,it will protect us through the Grace of God.
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/18/2012 11:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: The Roman Catholic Church's doctrine of transubstantiation is satanic.
Orvontonian

Mexico
11/18/2012 11:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
One of the great paradoxes of our universe and reality is this:

When we let go of trying to affect an outcome to one in which we desire,

we actually receive the outcome we have been desiring.

So simple, but yet, so many people miss it.

red_heart
"And when such an animal-origin being does stand, as countless numbers now do, before God on Paradise, having ascended from the lowly spheres of space, such an achievement represents the reality of a spiritual transformation bordering on the limits of supremacy." (Paper 11: Section 9)

www.urantia.org
Orvontonian

Mexico
11/18/2012 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
ANGELS

Lying in wait, but everywhere present.

Always attentive, for a message sent.

Existing of Life and Love that is Pure.

Hearing our pleas, they help find a cure.

For rarely we see, even less so they are heard.

Sometimes in our stillness,

They uncover their true word.

Trust, Stillness, Purity, Love.

red_heart

www.urantia.org
Orvontonian

Mexico
11/18/2012 11:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
"look"

and the sun became black

and he said
"look again"

and I could see the moon

and the moon became red

he said

"tell them"

Some sign I think

he repeated again

Do not worry about all the people here de-railing or hijacking your thread with their stupid ego-spiritual fight!

hf

www.urantia.org
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1184364
United States
11/18/2012 11:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Day in and day out

the true church of God is the body of believers, not a building or an organization
 Quoting: Salt

So very true Salt...and even though Christ himself came and lived as a poor person "earthly poor", the heads of these "organizations" live as kings, with crowns and scepters, adorned with gold and gems while sitting on a throne...in exact opposition to Christ himself.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8131760
United States
11/18/2012 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
LISA SHUT THE FUCK UP and STOP WORKING AGAINST CHRIST, FOR THAT IS WHAT YOU DO. ENOUGH ALREADY.
 Quoting: God Loves ALL

I admire your zeal GLA, she's simply trolling. Either she knows the truth and is purposely working against the divine order or she's completely blind.

In any event. Try not to throw pearls before swine and keep your wits about you.

Perhaps engage in some non-dogmatic discussion and see how long she can go without quoting a bible verse. Both her and salt are agents of Choronzon.
 Quoting: Cheshire~Cat

ohyeah
Shamar

User ID: 1479302
United States
11/18/2012 11:29 AM

Report Abusive Post
Day in and day out

So very true Salt...and even though Christ himself came and lived as a poor person "earthly poor", the heads of these "organizations" live as kings, with crowns and scepters, adorned with gold and gems while sitting on a throne...in exact opposition to Christ himself.
 Quoting: Brother in Christ

and ruled by the queen of heaven herself........
Love is like light. It is never constrained to its source; it shines on everything and tends to spread spontaneously, unless we block it! ~ Cosmic Swami

Love is a one-way street.
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/18/2012 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/18/2012 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
very interesting timing
[link to www.dailystar.com.lb]
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/18/2012 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Pope Benedict XVI calls on faithful to ignore 21th December 2012 doomsday warnings!
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/18/2012 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
I totally agree with not believing the 21 Dec Mayan Calendar doomsday date btw.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1184364
United States
11/18/2012 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Brother in Christ

and ruled by the queen of heaven herself........
 Quoting: Shamar

I must of missed that in the scripture...can you point me to where it proclaims Mary the queen of heaven? Or where is says we are to venerate, idolize, pray to any human being?

Love, peace, and blessings in Jesus Christ hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22847731
United States
11/18/2012 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
I totally agree with not believing the 21 Dec Mayan Calendar doomsday date btw.

do you know how mad i was a camping?.. seriously.. you know how bad camping hurts?..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8131760
United States
11/18/2012 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
The message will be attacked it is inevitable. But please keep it pinned as long as possible. Thank you

Indeed. Lisa and Salt have exposed their true nature through their darkness.

I had always suspected they were agents of evil but this is starting to get too blatantly obvious.

no darkness here.
but, the wrath is towards the lies, not the person.

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Ephesians 6:12

Do not confuse my firmness and firm standing against lies against God and His hosts with bitterness toward an individual.

I wouldn't even be in this thread if i didn't think i could help.

There is no need to burn candles, or use any other method of idolatry to be with or speak to or hear from God. Just dial direct. Seriously. Anything else just offends God.

Not only is there much darkness in your mind but also in your heart.

I think even the Catholics still use the candle tradition. It's not idolatry (the mere suggestion simply shows me how fearful you are). It's basically a prayer, if you can squeeze that in your full cup.

You're a troll. An agent of evil. For your sake, I pray you don't take your darkness to the grave.

indeed.
Orvontonian

Mexico
11/18/2012 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
"look"

and the sun became black

and he said
"look again"

and I could see the moon

and the moon became red

he said

"tell them"

Some sign I think

he repeated again

hf

"It is through you that your world will look for guidance when the walls of illusion come crashing down.

It is through you that those who fear will be comforted when they see the calm in your souls in the midst of the chaos.

It is through you that the lost will see the shining beacon of hope and will move closer to the light.

It is through you that the ignorant will learn about the divine plan and will, for the first time, discover the peace within that surpasses all understanding.

It is through you that your world will be transformed into the jewel of the universe because of your loyalty to the Trinity, to Jesus Christ, and to the Avonal Son."

red_heart

www.urantia.org

GLP