Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,197 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 894,657
Pageviews Today: 1,594,962Threads Today: 677Posts Today: 12,028
06:13 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I have had I think a prophetic dream. I saw Angels and this is what they said..

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1106916
United States
11/18/2012 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I have had I think a prophetic dream. I saw Angels and this is what they said..
It's obvious that nobody here is going to change anyone elses mind about anything.

So, how about we all just agree to disagree.......but love each other anyway. I think Jesus would approve of that message.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27904634
Spain
11/18/2012 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I have had I think a prophetic dream. I saw Angels and this is what they said..
I totally agree with not believing the 21 Dec Mayan Calendar doomsday date btw.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27904634

do you know how mad i was a camping?.. seriously.. you know how bad camping hurts?..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22847731

I remember that here on Glp.

And the prophecies say clearly NO ONE KNOWS THE DATE; THE TIME only the Father knows.
its pretty clear
God Loves ALL

User ID: 27800314
United States
11/18/2012 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
I totally agree with not believing the 21 Dec Mayan Calendar doomsday date btw.

do you know how mad i was a camping?.. seriously.. you know how bad camping hurts?..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22847731

I remember that here on Glp.

And the prophecies say clearly NO ONE KNOWS THE DATE; THE TIME only the Father knows.
its pretty clear

This is so and even Jesus does not have the "date" because dates cannot be set, because everything is always fluid. There is however a time when this must get done by, but the time is not a date, its a set of conditions.
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22847731
United States
11/18/2012 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com] k..
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's too easy to get caught up in debate and take things personally. I do stand by my beliefs 100%, and I won't apologize for that.

But, I'll take the first step here and apologize if I've hurt anyone's feelings.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7554855
Canada
11/18/2012 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Day in and day out

One has to stomach the continuos attacks..the apparitions of the Blessed Mother requesting repentence, conversion, prayers etc..are demonic according to some

Our Catholic Church is also demonic according to some

Messages of peace and love and against war are also demonic accordfing to some

then what is Holy according to YOU

our Catholic Church is not demonic, only the ones in it that are counterfeit and are destroying this from the inside out.
Whomever can see into this knows the game the evil one is playing.

What a gem satan is displaying before THE Father and Creator of all, The TRUE CHURCH OF GOD, all but destroyed from within....except the sacraments. The pillars of Faith...
 Quoting: Angel Helper

the true church of God is the body of believers, not a building or an organization
 Quoting: Salt

As a moderator, shouldn't you be moderating & not sticking your nose in to people's threads.
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/18/2012 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Then he raised his left arm and said to me
"look"
and he pointed to the sun

and the sun became black

and he said
"look again"

and I could see the moon

and the moon became red

he said

"tell them"

I dont know what it means

Some sign I think

I know its in the bible it rings a bell. But I dont know what he meant

and after showing me this

he repeated again

tell them my name is Uriel

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27875016

Keep reposting your dream OP... keep fighting

Let Uriel´s warning enter into everybody´s mind!

Do not worry about all the people here de-railing or hijacking your thread with their stupid ego-spiritual fight!

Warning was given for those who want to listen!

hf
 Quoting: Orvontonian

"It is through you that your world will look for guidance when the walls of illusion come crashing down.

It is through you that those who fear will be comforted when they see the calm in your souls in the midst of the chaos.

It is through you that the lost will see the shining beacon of hope and will move closer to the light.

It is through you that the ignorant will learn about the divine plan and will, for the first time, discover the peace within that surpasses all understanding.

It is through you that your world will be transformed into the jewel of the universe because of your loyalty to the Trinity, to Jesus Christ, and to the Avonal Son."

red_heart
 Quoting: Orvontonian

Odd that the Pope should quote revelation 6 about the sun and moon and to do that the month where both have an eclypse?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 12:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well.....guess not.

That went over like a lead balloon.

dead
Angel Helper

User ID: 27117434
United States
11/18/2012 12:14 PM

Report Abusive Post
Day in and day out

One has to stomach the continuos attacks..the apparitions of the Blessed Mother requesting repentence, conversion, prayers etc..are demonic according to some

our Catholic Church is not demonic, only the ones in it that are counterfeit and are destroying this from the inside out.

What a gem satan is displaying before THE Father and Creator of all, The TRUE CHURCH OF GOD, all but destroyed from within....except the sacraments. The pillars of Faith...

Hi Angel Helper. You should check the other thread I just posted in and what they are saying about the Holy Eucharist verysad horrific..

This is so sad. What is wrong with this world? People are so angry and mad if you exercise your beliefs, experiences, visions, dreams and traditions that others may or may not have experienced, but are pertinent to our growth spiritually.

To me, this is pure ego. Everyone wants to tell others what to think, how to think or believe in God.

I mean,if the mean spirited replies on this thread alone is a barometer of the level of intolerance in our world these days, then there is little love left for our brothers and sisters who are not always on the same spiritual level as we may or may not be in relation to those who post their experiences, visions, intuitions, etc...

OP, it is such an eye opener to see how upset some have gotten at you and your "dream".

God Bless everyone and please let's love one another.

As I sit here reading this thread, one of my cousins is dying....
She just came home yesterday to be with her grown daughters and grand daughter after a huge fight with cancer. Some make it and some do not, it is all according to God's plan.

But I wonder what a person who has the knowledge that they will be dead soon might be thinking of in regards to meeting God. Outside of perceived beliefs and traditions, I wonder what the "core" of truth might be like.

Dreams, visions, they are all our introduction into the world of truth and spirit.
Each of us have a lifetime of perceptions, experiences, traditions that help us to form our own truth.......which is why God has to come to us as a PERSONAL SAVIOR.
We are all different in our life experiences. God acknowledges how we all come to Him according to our state in life, so in that regard, He is our Personal God. He is so awesome.
We are all drops in an unending sea of love. Each with our own life to share, our testamony of our life on this Earth and our search for our Father among our Earth family.
Live and let live, for we all have our own lessons to learn.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22847731
United States
11/18/2012 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well.....guess not.

That went over like a lead balloon.

dead
 Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

what went over like a LEAD ballon?..
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/18/2012 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's too easy to get caught up in debate and take things personally. I do stand by my beliefs 100%, and I won't apologize for that.

But, I'll take the first step here and apologize if I've hurt anyone's feelings.

hf

No feelings hurt hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8131760
United States
11/18/2012 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lisa, this is the bible quote I asked you to respond to here: Thread: Questions I Wish to Ask of Christians (Page 3)

This is all about the kundalini that must be risen for the holy spirit to manifest within you.

1 “At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. 2 Five of the virgins were foolish, and five were wise. 3 When the foolish ones took their lamps, they did not take extra olive oil with them. 4 But the wise ones took flasks of olive oil with their lamps. 5 When the bridegroom was delayed a long time, they all became drowsy and fell asleep. 6 But at midnight there was a shout, ‘Look, the bridegroom is here! Come out to meet him.’ 7 Then all the virgins woke up and trimmed their lamps. 8 The foolish ones said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil, because our lamps are going out.’ 9 ‘No,’ they replied. ‘There won’t be enough for you and for us. Go instead to those who sell oil and buy some for yourselves.’ 10 But while they had gone to buy it, the bridegroom arrived, and those who were ready went inside with him to the wedding banquet. Then the door was shut. 11 Later, the other virgins came too, saying, ‘Lord, lord! Let us in!’ 12 But he replied, ‘I tell you the truth, I do not know you!’ 13 Therefore stay alert, because you do not know the day or the hour”
 Quoting: God Loves ALL

NO Candace, it is not about kundalini. It is about faith and trust in the Lord.

i don't think you will ever get through to Candace. there are probably 46 demons governing every single one of her thoughts, and she likes it that way.

what an awful thing to say.
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/18/2012 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Day in and day out

Hi Angel Helper. You should check the other thread I just posted in and what they are saying about the Holy Eucharist verysad horrific..

This is so sad. What is wrong with this world? People are so angry and mad if you exercise your beliefs, experiences, visions, dreams and traditions that others may or may not have experienced, but are pertinent to our growth spiritually.

To me, this is pure ego. Everyone wants to tell others what to think, how to think or believe in God.

I mean,if the mean spirited replies on this thread alone is a barometer of the level of intolerance in our world these days, then there is little love left for our brothers and sisters who are not always on the same spiritual level as we may or may not be in relation to those who post their experiences, visions, intuitions, etc...

OP, it is such an eye opener to see how upset some have gotten at you and your "dream".

God Bless everyone and please let's love one another.

As I sit here reading this thread, one of my cousins is dying....
She just came home yesterday to be with her grown daughters and grand daughter after a huge fight with cancer. Some make it and some do not, it is all according to God's plan.

But I wonder what a person who has the knowledge that they will be dead soon might be thinking of in regards to meeting God. Outside of perceived beliefs and traditions, I wonder what the "core" of truth might be like.

Dreams, visions, they are all our introduction into the world of truth and spirit.
Each of us have a lifetime of perceptions, experiences, traditions that help us to form our own truth.......which is why God has to come to us as a PERSONAL SAVIOR.
We are all different in our life experiences. God acknowledges how we all come to Him according to our state in life, so in that regard, He is our Personal God. He is so awesome.
We are all drops in an unending sea of love. Each with our own life to share, our testamony of our life on this Earth and our search for our Father among our Earth family.

Exactly.
Its based on pride, ego and fear.
By proving someone wrong many pretend to try to prove they are right.
But if someone is really right they dont have to show someone else to be wrong to make that point.
Its based on fear and insecurity too because many might think ..if they are right it probably means we are wrong and not saved.

Its simple ..to respect others opinions. One can advise , suggest, council but to always respect other people and what they believe in if it hurts no one.
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/18/2012 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Any other church being attacked besides the Catholic?
precisely..
Shamar

User ID: 1479302
United States
11/18/2012 01:26 PM

Report Abusive Post

the true church of God is the body of believers, not a building or an organization

So very true Salt...and even though Christ himself came and lived as a poor person "earthly poor", the heads of these "organizations" live as kings, with crowns and scepters, adorned with gold and gems while sitting on a throne...in exact opposition to Christ himself.
 Quoting: Brother in Christ

and ruled by the queen of heaven herself........
 Quoting: Shamar

I must of missed that in the scripture...can you point me to where it proclaims Mary the queen of heaven? Or where is says we are to venerate, idolize, pray to any human being?

Love, peace, and blessings in Jesus Christ hf
 Quoting: Brother in Christ

The scriptures don't proclaim Mary as the queen of heaven, but the RCC does. Here's what the spoken word of the Most High says about that:

Worship of the "queen of heaven" is a confusion of people that angers God:

"The children gather wood, the fathers kindle fire, and the women knead dough, to make cakes for the queen of heaven; and they pour out drink offerings to other gods, to provoke me to anger. Is it I whom they provoke? says The Lord. Is it not themselves, to their own confusion?" (Jeremiah 7:18-19 RSV)

"As for the word which you have spoken to us in the name of The Lord, we will not listen to you. But we will do everything that we have vowed, burn incense to the queen of heaven and pour out libations to her, as we did, both we and our fathers, our kings and our princes, in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem" (Jeremiah 44:16-17 RSV)

"For when Solomon was old his wives turned away his heart after other gods; and his heart was not wholly true to The Lord his God, as was the heart of David his father. For Solomon went after Ashtoreth the goddess of the Sidonians, (aka - the queen of heaven) and after Milcom the abomination of the Ammonites. So Solomon did what was evil in the sight of The Lord, and did not wholly follow The Lord, as David his father had done." (1 Kings 11:4-6 RSV)
Love is like light. It is never constrained to its source; it shines on everything and tends to spread spontaneously, unless we block it! ~ Cosmic Swami
Shamar

United States
11/18/2012 01:26 PM

Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by If You Only Knew on 11/18/2012 01:27 PM
Love is like light. It is never constrained to its source; it shines on everything and tends to spread spontaneously, unless we block it! ~ Cosmic Swami
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/18/2012 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Isnt it wonderful how many people are concerned for our spiritual well beings as Catholics? lol
Semper Fi
User ID: 6875630
United States
11/18/2012 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was talking to my Grand mother who was born catholic. And was catholic for a long period of time. I asked her what happened to you to become christian when you were catholic. She said to me I beleived everything that the catholic church teaches. But then questions that I had they could not answer. She said to me the majority in catholicism have not even read the new testament to understand the truth about God. She said they are being lead not taught. I asked her what woul you say to a catholic now that you know and have had your experience directly. She said tell them on Jesus died for our sins not Mary. Come to Father Creator of all, Begotten Son Jesus who is of the Father, Holy Spirit who is of God. Don't humble yourself before a man/woman but only God not a creation but the creator. I was lied to and am Greatful to God that he revealed the truth. I have been filled with the Holy Spirit when before being in the catholic church I was empty.

No one is attacking the people within the catholic church. We are just against the teachings of the church. If a person gets a bible and reads it. Even in scripture those teachings are attacked. Even Martin Luther saw this and rebelled against the church which now they call protestant.
If true what my Grandma says how many of catholics truly read the bible. The New Testament.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/18/2012 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Isnt it wonderful how many people are concerned for our spiritual well beings as Catholics? lol
 Quoting: wildhoney

No kidding.....who needs Jesus to save us, when we have all the experts right here on this forum, all singing their dogma's from their pedestals. Forget about Jesus, listen the "experts" here, they will save us. crazy
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/18/2012 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

No kidding.....who needs Jesus to save us, when we have all the experts right here on this forum, all singing their dogma's from their pedestals. Forget about Jesus, listen the "experts" here, they will save us. crazy
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7554855

Let them
We know what its like to confess..have communion ..be in the presence of the sacrament ..visit some amazing shrines and what they make us feel

We know ..we feel the love of the Saints..through time..their messgae is still alive through their love

We have met the consecrated souls that dedicate their life to constant prayer and adoration for the sins of the world

we know because we have seen and felt spiritually what its like

so let them talk

hf
:)
Shamar

United States
11/18/2012 01:56 PM

Report Abusive Post
I was talking to my Grand mother who was born catholic. And was catholic for a long period of time. I asked her what happened to you to become christian when you were catholic. She said to me I beleived everything that the catholic church teaches. But then questions that I had they could not answer. She said to me the majority in catholicism have not even read the new testament to understand the truth about God. She said they are being lead not taught. I asked her what woul you say to a catholic now that you know and have had your experience directly. She said tell them on Jesus died for our sins not Mary. Come to Father Creator of all, Begotten Son Jesus who is of the Father, Holy Spirit who is of God. Don't humble yourself before a man/woman but only God not a creation but the creator. I was lied to and am Greatful to God that he revealed the truth. I have been filled with the Holy Spirit when before being in the catholic church I was empty.

No one is attacking the people within the catholic church. We are just against the teachings of the church. If a person gets a bible and reads it. Even in scripture those teachings are attacked. Even Martin Luther saw this and rebelled against the church which now they call protestant.
If true what my Grandma says how many of catholics truly read the bible. The New Testament.
 Quoting: Semper Fi 6875630

Well said......

I would only amend by stating, read the OT....the prophet's teachings. Line them up with Messiahs red letter words....

Study that.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/18/2012 01:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7554855

Let them
We know what its like to confess..have communion ..be in the presence of the sacrament ..visit some amazing shrines and what they make us feel

We know ..we feel the love of the Saints..through time..their messgae is still alive through their love

We have met the consecrated souls that dedicate their life to constant prayer and adoration for the sins of the world

we know because we have seen and felt spiritually what its like

so let them talk

hf
:)

and they sure like to do that! hf
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/18/2012 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have met people of many different faiths. I have always respected their point of view. Lots of different types of Christian orientation, non Christian, new age, you name it..Ive met them

one thing the ones I have met in common they all had a go at the Catholic Church..all of them

It was a battle..

they were my friends..I was listening..just one thing I asked..dont try to disparage the Catholic Church cos I am not going there..You think they listened? nope..on and on

I told them straight i will not renounce my Catholic Faith..give it a rest..

so now I dont meet any of them anymore cos >I got fed up

it was absolutely unbelievable!
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/18/2012 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
everybody wants you in their ranks..what gives?

geez..give it a rest

latest some Orthodox Christians offered to have me rebaptized and them the Godfathers..very nice people..

but what gives?

i dont go round telling people to leave their Faith and join mine..
I just got fed up and they dont see me again..simple
Semper i
United States
11/18/2012 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
In scripture it speaks of the devision of Christianity

The 10 virgins is the most perfect example. 100% Christians

5 were foolish and were left behind 50%

5 were wise and were taken 50%

By that scripture alone it reveals that when this rapture takes place 50% of christians will be left behind for various reasons and lack of understanding.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28010610
United States
11/18/2012 02:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

Harold Camping? sorry you lost me on that one.
Can you tell me who he is please? thank you.
Obviously if you are suggesting I am Harold Camping lol..nope sorry

For you... [link to en.wikipedia.org]

Here's a brief story on him. He caused a worldwide fuss when he claimed that he KNEW the rapture was going to happen on May 21, 2011.

Millions of people believed it. They sold their stuff and followed his beliefs and words.

May 21, 2011 came...NO EARTHQUAKE, NO RAPTURE. OOPS...

FALSE PROPHET...
 Quoting: Serenity777

Oh right I remember that being mentioned here on Glp, forgot the name.

I do what I think I am supposed to do, call it inspired call it impetuos whatever. I felt inspired to post the dream and I did. I knew it would be attacked and me with it. But Im not bothered. I do what I think I should do.

As to you disagreeing that it is prophetic there is nothing wrong with that. Its your opinion to make.

I believe it is prophetic and I believe sooner or later something regarding God and His Creation will happen that will change everything. And I am taking this very seriously . Something that will make wars no longer possible.As the Angel said not permitted. That is my belief. You can have yours. I think it is not far off whatever it is.

I had a syncronicity event, inthat, after reading this thread discussion on the moon and the sun, it became the topic that was discussed in the church service today, in mark about the sun and the moon, the same reference..

don't have a clue about what it is about the sun and the moon reference, which is referenced in about 5 or 6 places in the NT, but it has been surfaces recently in syncronicity..
they added that 'angels do not know the time that the great event will occur..' this was prominent.. and uriel does not really state this either.. does he? he does not really know..
God Loves ALL

User ID: 27800314
United States
11/18/2012 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
In scripture it speaks of the devision of Christianity

The 10 virgins is the most perfect example. 100% Christians

5 were foolish and were left behind 50%

5 were wise and were taken 50%

By that scripture alone it reveals that when this rapture takes place 50% of christians will be left behind for various reasons and lack of understanding.
 Quoting: Semper i 6875630

Semper, there were NO christians when that was written, will you ones get that into your HEADS. And it's about the opening of the 3rd eye and raising the kundalini, it has nothing to do with religion but progress of the soul.

YOu ones have got to stop with the special shit because you are not special. The confused paul started the religion and ROME /Vatican satanized it. It is not HOLY.

Jesus told you that the FATHER is WIITHN YOU and that thru MEDITATION you connect with the FATHER and religion is your personal relationship. Now go read some Walter Russell so you understand WHAT that FATHER and the Relationship with him IS. Russell did a wondrous job of explaining. You ones who continue to make yourselves special with a religion Jesus did not start and never did support, and cannot relate to modern conditions are pious fools.

your scripture above refers to every one on the planet, no matter what religion they were raised in. This is taught in ancients texts that other avatars have also brought. Your hooking your 12 strands of DNA will raise the kundalini. On this sad planet, there will be considerably less than 50% of the souls here that will make it this time around.

Last Edited by God Loves ALL on 11/18/2012 04:35 PM
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/18/2012 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

For you... [link to en.wikipedia.org]

Here's a brief story on him. He caused a worldwide fuss when he claimed that he KNEW the rapture was going to happen on May 21, 2011.

Millions of people believed it. They sold their stuff and followed his beliefs and words.

May 21, 2011 came...NO EARTHQUAKE, NO RAPTURE. OOPS...

FALSE PROPHET...

Oh right I remember that being mentioned here on Glp, forgot the name.

I do what I think I am supposed to do, call it inspired call it impetuos whatever. I felt inspired to post the dream and I did. I knew it would be attacked and me with it. But Im not bothered. I do what I think I should do.

As to you disagreeing that it is prophetic there is nothing wrong with that. Its your opinion to make.

I believe it is prophetic and I believe sooner or later something regarding God and His Creation will happen that will change everything. And I am taking this very seriously . Something that will make wars no longer possible.As the Angel said not permitted. That is my belief. You can have yours. I think it is not far off whatever it is.

I had a syncronicity event, inthat, after reading this thread discussion on the moon and the sun, it became the topic that was discussed in the church service today, in mark about the sun and the moon, the same reference..

don't have a clue about what it is about the sun and the moon reference, which is referenced in about 5 or 6 places in the NT, but it has been surfaces recently in syncronicity..
they added that 'angels do not know the time that the great event will occur..' this was prominent.. and uriel does not really state this either.. does he? he does not really know..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28010610

wow thank you so so much. Did you read the link about the Pope. He mentioned it too today!

about the sun and moon and also mentioned time that it isnt according to mayan Calendar etc..
Semper Fi
United States
11/18/2012 02:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
GOD LOVES ALL

I don't know where you get your information from. If it's the book of Uratia I have read it and it goes against the teachings of Jesus Christ. You are wrong. And Paul is not the one who stated this parable. It was Jesus Christ who said this parable. He said what I speak is spirit. Therefor when one is born in spirit one can understand. Again you are wrong in your belief.
Semper Fi
United States
11/18/2012 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
GOD LOVES ALL

And yes the Kingdom of God is within. When you accept his gift of salvation. When you accept him as your savior. When his spirit comes within you. When you are born again, born by his spirit. When you humble yourself before him that is the gift that he gives. You do not know what you speak of.

GLP