Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,359 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 595,433
Pageviews Today: 1,031,337Threads Today: 429Posts Today: 7,249
12:38 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I have had I think a prophetic dream. I saw Angels and this is what they said..

Orvontonian

User ID: 27784231
Mexico
11/18/2012 03:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I have had I think a prophetic dream. I saw Angels and this is what they said..
He was not smiling. He looked very severe. He had a very intense and severe expression. His face did not alter expression while he spoke. And never smiled once.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27875016

"Angels intellectually understand the mode of mortal life, and they share all of man’s nonsensuous emotions and sentiments.

They appreciate and greatly enjoy your efforts in music, art, and real humor.

They are fully cognizant of your moral struggles and spiritual difficulties.

They love human beings, and only good can result from your efforts to understand and love them.

Angels are superior in spiritual status, but they are not your judges or accusers.

No matter what your faults, “the angels, although greater in power and might, bring no accusation against you.”

Angels do not sit in judgment on mankind, neither should individual mortals prejudge their fellow creatures.

You do well to love them, but you should not adore them; angels are not objects of worship.

Angels are fellow servant with you and with your races, who are all enjoined to worship God.”

hf

Last Edited by Orvontonian on 11/18/2012 03:06 PM
"And when such an animal-origin being does stand, as countless numbers now do, before God on Paradise, having ascended from the lowly spheres of space, such an achievement represents the reality of a spiritual transformation bordering on the limits of supremacy." (Paper 11: Section 9)

www.urantia.org
Rene1111
User ID: 27945363
United States
11/18/2012 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I have had I think a prophetic dream. I saw Angels and this is what they said..
GOD LOVES ALL

I don't know where you get your information from. If it's the book of Uratia I have read it and it goes against the teachings of Jesus Christ. You are wrong. And Paul is not the one who stated this parable. It was Jesus Christ who said this parable. He said what I speak is spirit. Therefor when one is born in spirit one can understand. Again you are wrong in your belief.

GOD LOVES ALL

And yes the Kingdom of God is within. When you accept his gift of salvation. When you accept him as your savior. When his spirit comes within you. When you are born again, born by his spirit. When you humble yourself before him that is the gift that he gives. You do not know what you speak of.

Quoting: Semper Fi 6875630

YOu are wrong, the book of Urantia (Book of Earth) is the real deal and is not corrupted by any church, the fact that the website does not charge to read it should say it all. They do not make money to charge people to read it. www.urantia.org and read it for yourself. Start anywhere i dare you.

There are many things that were removed to change the meanings and sometimes whole paragraphs in a section in the Bible. Now i do agree you can find truth if you ask for it and it can be used to learn but you have to take it for what it is. It was the TV for the time it was written, as it would sway someone a certain way or to give money to the church which in turn would support the government/Rome.

And your god piece does not come to you, it is within you! A piece of gods light is inside you, also called the third eye, but i can see yours is shut.

@Salt, no i am not Candace but i thank you for the compliment. And how do you figure 46 demons, actually she has thousands plus helping her in her message and some of the highest of gods servants on her side. Like she said wake up and ask to see the truth, it may amaze you, quit being stubborn.

@Orvitonian, thank you for your support and most dont know what it means. Sorry if i misspelled it though...LOL. And if they read any of Urantia book, they may understand.

@OP, again thanks for sharing your dream/experience and for being strong. I myself appreciate you passing on the message!!!!!!!!
PETER
User ID: 1539229
Sweden
11/18/2012 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank´s OP for sharing your dream with us.
Many of us KNOW that this is the truth.

I´m expectant to here some more from the "iceberg"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14463438
Germany
11/18/2012 04:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

HAZEL ON MY WEBSITE HAS CARRIED SOME MESSAGES FROM URIEL, SHE HAS A STRONG CONNECTION TO HIM.

LET ME GET SOME LINKS BRB TO PUT THEM IN ANOTHER POST. READ ALL HER WORK ON MY SITE. [link to abundanthope.net]

HAZEL IS AN INCARNATE MELCHIZEDEK ( A TYPE OF HIGH ANGEL) ON THIS WORLD AND HAS BROUGHT FORTH WONDROUS TEACHING THRU SEVERAL GREAT BEINGS
 Quoting: God Loves ALL

Beware! Candace is inviting you to demonic activity.
none of what she offers is of God.
this behavior and activity will open doors that may be very difficult to close.
 Quoting: Salt

SALT what the fuck is wrong with YOU. YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER. I am doing no such thing I am teaching truth. Put away this shit please. I will remove you today immediately from my friends list here. I have no more use for communication with you. There will be no coffee. Good bye. Enough is enough.

You have recently posted about the UB where I corrected you as you obviously have not read it. Nor any of the PJ's I suggested, nor anything of my site. Now go and read the list of messages of Uriel thru Hazel. And grow the fuck into being the star seed you are, and not this religious crap. You cannot judge that which you have not read. I can't figure you out. I give you support and you green thumb me sometimes and then turn around and do what you just did. I AM THAT I AM. WHO ARE YOU. I don't know you anymore.

I want no more to do with any Christians here who carry such crap as you do, for you are in service to the very "demons" you post about. We are terribly upset with all of you who engage in this, you harm our work.

As I tell people I know these ones I work with as do my team members We travel all of us to Craft and the higher worlds regularly.

Hazel is a gracious wondrous person and I invite others here to take advantage of the links I posted above.

whoa... you kiss your mother with that mouth?
you know, beloved, that i love you. but, you are so horribly deceived and so deeply entrenched in demonic activity that i have no idea what it is going to take to help you.

the truly sad part is that you pray on threads such as these, full of young people who are truly searching and have no idea of what they are involving themselves in, so you can bend their minds and deliver this false dogma.

the urantia book, phoenix journals and all the other stuff you throw around are FALSE.

come back to God, Candace.
then, all the angels of God will throw a party in the heavenly realms.

TO EVERYONE ELSE:

God's holy angels do not speak to people unless it is a direct word from God Himself. God will not speak contrary to His word. Any angel that claims to be a holy angel, then speaks info that is in direct contrast to God's written word, is FALSE. I don't care what name that demon claims to call himself. Demons are liars. There is no truth in them.

don't be deceived.
we are not to pray or commune with angels. we do not subscribe to channelings from other people who claim to do so.

these things are forbidden for a reason. for your protection.

As you can see, this has struck a nerve with Candace.
God's people don't talk to each other this way.
 Quoting: Salt

Salt....words like yours...heard for more than half of a century had me blind...wrapped up in heavy shackles...no more...not ever again...will I give in...into this way of blind leading the blind with lies...way of "life". Your fear holds you back from discovering who you truly are.....you do know...don't you?!

OP, thank you for your courage to speak about your dream...this is more than interesting, for it bears a true message for the world...roseroserose
PETER
User ID: 1539229
Sweden
11/18/2012 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Harold Camping? sorry you lost me on that one.
Can you tell me who he is please? thank you.
Obviously if you are suggesting I am Harold Camping lol..nope sorry
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27904634

For you... [link to en.wikipedia.org]

Here's a brief story on him. He caused a worldwide fuss when he claimed that he KNEW the rapture was going to happen on May 21, 2011.

Millions of people believed it. They sold their stuff and followed his beliefs and words.

May 21, 2011 came...NO EARTHQUAKE, NO RAPTURE. OOPS...

FALSE PROPHET...
 Quoting: Serenity777

Oh right I remember that being mentioned here on Glp, forgot the name.

I do what I think I am supposed to do, call it inspired call it impetuos whatever. I felt inspired to post the dream and I did. I knew it would be attacked and me with it. But Im not bothered. I do what I think I should do.

As to you disagreeing that it is prophetic there is nothing wrong with that. Its your opinion to make.

I believe it is prophetic and I believe sooner or later something regarding God and His Creation will happen that will change everything. And I am taking this very seriously . Something that will make wars no longer possible.As the Angel said not permitted. That is my belief. You can have yours. I think it is not far off whatever it is.

No...this isn't an attack. This is me saying at point blank range, that your dream was inaccurate...period.

If you call the truth an attack...so be it. As the bible states, those who speak the truth will be hated.

Just remember when you post stuff like this, it affects minds. And if you speak untruths, YOU WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE.

You should correct yourself NOW and inform the people that IT WAS JUST A DREAM instead of letting them screw themselves by supporting and believing your words which are LEADING THEM ASTRAY.
 Quoting: Serenity777

Who the hell are you to judge what´s truth or not?
When the sun gets more and more dimmed , what will you do then?

It smells fear.
Fear is like a steamy window , you have to remove it to see clearer.

You who doubt that the 3DD will happen, study the teaching at Abundanthope , and let your intuition speak to you.
God Loves ALL

User ID: 27800314
United States
11/18/2012 04:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, I just finished meditating, I was called to do so, for a connection. It was Uriel, who I know of and was able to confirm his message with you after you opened your thread.

He came to me personally today, blond and stern, and very warm and friendly loving he energy, which he surrounded my body with. He wishes that I post here for him and to give thanks for your work bringing your vision here and your performance in this thread. grinningsmile_kissred_heart
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1106916
United States
11/18/2012 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
putin
Semper Fi
User ID: 6875630
United States
11/18/2012 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
The book of Urantia was channeled through a man who said that angels were giving him this info. I have read the book. It's teachings are are against scripture. In scripture it's states cursed are those who try to use the word of God and form it into doctrines of Devils. That book goes against the scripture in the bible. And the words spoken by Jesus Christ.
*Dawn*
User ID: 1012244
Puerto Rico
11/18/2012 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
hfSORRYhfFORGIVENESShfLOVEhfTHANKFULhf

"We are sorry, forgive us, we love all, thank all!!!"

To the Angels/Dakini:

We are good, creative and loving people.
Please help us see reality with love for what it is
We are funny, energetic, and loyal
Please help us see a new day of sunshine
We are powerful, giving, and healthy
Please help us all have warmth, freedom, food and clean water
We are appreciative, grateful, and generous
Please help us see the way
We are life, curious, intelligent, and technological
Please help us see another way of living

hfSORRYhfFORGIVENESShfLOVEhfTHANKFULhf

"We are sorry, forgive us, we love all, thank all!!!"

--Dawn.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27904634
Spain
11/18/2012 04:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, I just finished meditating, I was called to do so, for a connection. It was Uriel, who I know of and was able to confirm his message with you after you opened your thread.

He came to me personally today, blond and stern, and very warm and friendly loving he energy, which he surrounded my body with. He wishes that I post here for him and to give thanks for your work bringing your vision here and your performance in this thread. grinningsmile_kissred_heart

Thank youhf
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/18/2012 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you for all the positive posts.

Have you seen this other thread about the Pope ..will get link
Shamar

User ID: 1479302
United States
11/18/2012 04:47 PM

Report Abusive Post
putin
 Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

sigh
Love is like light. It is never constrained to its source; it shines on everything and tends to spread spontaneously, unless we block it! ~ Cosmic Swami
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/18/2012 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Doesnt sound like him though..Im not sure
Thread: Pope predicts 3 days of darkness Dec 21
God Loves ALL

United States
11/18/2012 05:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
GOD LOVES ALL

And yes the Kingdom of God is within. When you accept his gift of salvation. When you accept him as your savior. When his spirit comes within you. When you are born again, born by his spirit. When you humble yourself before him that is the gift that he gives. You do not know what you speak of.
 Quoting: Semper Fi 6875630

Semper I work WITH THE FATHER. I AM HIS SON. I am a cosmic citizen in service here. I am partnered with His Creator Son, MIchael of Nebadon and the other great soul that shared the body of "jesus", Esu Immanuel. I work also with Siraya, the 7th Master Spirit over Orvonton, I work with one of the Ancients of Days, I work with David Righter, who is over clearning up the financial shit on this world and many more. Let's see, another is Machiventa Melchizedek, the one who came to Abraham. I work with some embodied arch angels who are in media and military also. I know of who and what I am and you do not walk in MY shoes. YOU CANNOT JUDGE MY SPIRIT. YOU HAVE NEVER EVEN MET ME.

This is NOT my first life. I have thousands of them. I am from the highest heaven, Paradise and you do not get to tell ME who I AM. I got "saved" a very very long time ago as I am a very old soul. I work with folks you never heard off, so you cannot judge that. By your own statements here, you are clearly behind.

Ones are saved by their own efforts and not any other way. You are supporting LIES. I in fact have my MONAD with ME at this time, since 2003. It is my soul record and it is stuffed full of what I know.

And since the day of Pentecost, all those with NORMAL minds are FAther indwell, but few know it. One does not connect with the FAther Within by meditation until at least 5d Consciousness and usually early 6d. Merger with the FAther Within never occurs before LATE in 6d Consciousness. I am long merged,

Few souls growing on this world are even close to that sadly, and will be sometime before they are, do the works of the very cleaver devils that walk on two legs in this world. YOU DO NOT TALK TO ME IN THAT WAY. I RUN the Global 2nd Coming in partnership with MIchael of Nebadon and Esu Immanuel, the two that used the body of Jesus. Jesus was not his body and neither of them had any need of the body once their work was done. Meat suits do not go to heaven. When the SOUL merges with the Father Fragment, it is written into the BOOK OF LIFE. It makes one a real son of the Father, and not just a faith son.

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW OF WHAT YOU SPEAK. I DO KNOW OF WHAT I SPEAK, AND WHEN I AM NOT SURE, I SAY SO. I DO NOT HAVE A STUPID DUMBED DOWN RELIGIOUS SYSTEM.

JESUS SAID THAT RELIGION IS NOT OF A GROUP BUT INDIVIDUAL EXPERIENCE WITH THE FATHER WITHIN YOU, WHICH IS CALLED YOUR FATHER FRAGMENT OR THOUGHT ADJUSTER. SOMETIMES ON THIS PLANET IT IS KNOW AS ABBA FATHER. WHICH IS A VERY HOLY TERM AND I LOVE IT.

THERE ARE MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF US HERE INCARNATE ON THIS WORLD TO LIFE UP THE RETARDS THAT ARE SO FAR BEHIND BECAUSE OF THE LUCIFER REBELLION. I KNOW THAT OP IS IN FACT ONE OF US. THAT IS WHY HE WAS CHOSEN BY URIEL. THIS IS CALLED 'THE CORRECTING TIME" WHICH MEANS CATCH UP TIME TO ASSIST YOU ONES INTO TRUTH.

SOME STILL DON'T KNOW THEY ARE STAR SEED BUT THEY DEMONSTRATE THE WAY. SOME WORK IN RELIGION, SOME WORK IN INDUSTRY, SOME IN POLITICS, SOME IN MEDIA, SOME IN SCIENCE ETC. WE AS A GROUP HAVE BROUGHT TO YOU THIS VERY INTERNET ON WHICH YOU POST AND SOME MUCH OTHER AMENITIES YOU NOW HAVE.

ALTHOUGH THE GAS AUTO WAS NOT DESIRED, IT WAS ALL HENRY FORD WAS ALLOWED TO GIFT THIS WORLD WITH BY THE THUGS WHO SAW MONEY, MONEY, MONEY. SO YOU CAN THANK THAT GREAT CHRIST TOO. CHRIST IS A LEVEL OF ACCOMPLISHMENT, NOT A LAST NAME. THE WORD CHRIST IS USED IN NEBADON BECAUSE ACTUALLY THE WORD IS PART OF MICHAEL OF NEBADON'S NAME, BESIDES ATON. HIS NAME IS A FULL HALF PAGE LONG AND IS SUNG IN HARMONICS AS ARE ALL OTHER HEAVENLY NAMES.

SO YOU HAVE THE AUTO, THE INTERNET, IMPROVED MEDICINE AND MUCH MORE TO BENEFIT FROM THAT YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS FROM THE HIGH HEAVENS HAVE BROUGHT TO YOU. A LITTLE THANKYOU WOULD BE APPRECIATED FOR ALL OUR EFFORTS.

AFTER THE 3 DAYS OF DARKNESS, WE GO INTO A TEACHING PERIOD OF HOPEFULLY ONE YEAR IN DURATION. DEPENDS ON A LOT OF DEPENDS AND I DON'T MEAN ADULT DIAPERS BY THAT.

THE TEACHING PERIOD WILL BE GLOBAL AND THE WORLD GOVERNED DURING THAT TIME BY THOSE OF US ON THE PLANET. YOU ARE GOING TO GET GOD ALL OVER THE TV. YOU ARE GOING TO MEET OTHERS FROM OTHER PLANETS. YOU ARE GOING TO VISIT CRAFT, BUT BEFORE THEN, THERE WILL BE SHOW AND TELL LANDINGS, AND LIVE TV CAMERAS ABOARD THEM.

YOU KNOW ALMOST NOTHING OF GOD. IN FACT THAT FATHER FRAGMENT THINGY, IT IS BESTOWED ON ALL NORMAL MINDS, WHEN THE FIRST MORAL DECISION IS CARRIED OUT, WHICH IS AROUND 5 YEARS OF AGE. HOWEVER, THIS IS A WORLD OF INCARNATION AND MANY HERE ALREADY HAVE ONE. THEY ALWAYS COME AUTOMATICALLY WHEN ANY MAN/WOMAN BEGINS TO STEP OUT OF ANIMAL MIND AND DEMONSTRATE THINKING. EVEN SOME OF THE ANIMALS ARE RECEIVING THEM NOW, I HAD 3 CATS WHO DID AND WHO WILL BE BORN IN HUMAN BODIES ON THEIR NEXT INCARNATION.

I HAVE SPENT NEARLY 4 YEARS OF MY LIFE TEACHING HERE ON GLP. I SUGGEST YOU CHECK IT OUT, BESIDES MY WEBSITE.

AND THE FIRST LINKY YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT, WHICH I PLACED IN THIS THREAD, I THINK ANYWAY, IS THIS. [link to www.freewebs.com] When you download and then READ that pdf, you will actually know something about Jesus, the one that shared the body called Sananda Esu Immanuel. I believe Michael in Nebadon has a statement in it to, which would be as Aton/Hatonn if it is in there.

Now you go do your homework and then you come back here, all of you in fact who have dished OP's holy work. you are forgiven because you know NOT what you do. Some of you are thugs and some of you just flat do not KNOW. You bible is a horrid resource but OP did place the worthy material in it.

Last Edited by God Loves ALL on 11/18/2012 05:05 PM

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 05:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Alrighty then.......
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7554855
Canada
11/18/2012 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
SOS to God!

Please God, send a spaceship asap & rapture the Christians. I know this is what they want, so please God, do us a big favor & remove them.

Please spare us from the torture they are inflicting on your other children, you know, the rest of the population on this planet that are not like them.

Perhaps God, you could find them their own little planet tucked far, far away in a distant galaxy, so they can argue and battle with superiority over each other.

Please hear my prayer God.

One of your frustrated children.
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/18/2012 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
SOS to God!

Please God, send a spaceship asap & rapture the Christians. I know this is what they want, so please God, do us a big favor & remove them.

Please spare us from the torture they are inflicting on your other children, you know, the rest of the population on this planet that are not like them.

Perhaps God, you could find them their own little planet tucked far, far away in a distant galaxy, so they can argue and battle with superiority over each other.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7554855

Not me . I stay with the planet. I think there are big wonderful plans for this place.

every blade of grass is to be loved

Those that dont dont deserve it imo and shoulod be gone
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21201441
United States
11/18/2012 05:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
googled and found this: [link to angels.about.com]

Uriel isn’t mentioned in canonical religious texts from the world’s major religions, but he is mentioned significantly in major religious apocryphal texts. The Book of Enoch (part of the Jewish and Christian apocrypha, describes Uriel as one of seven archangels who preside over the world. Uriel warns the prophet Noah about the upcoming flood in Enoch chapter 10. In Enoch chapters 19 and 21, Uriel reveals that the fallen angels who rebelled against God will be judged and shows Enoch a vision of where they are “bound, until the infinite number of the days of their crimes be completed” (Enoch 21:3). In the Jewish and Christian apocryphal text 2 Esdras, God sends Uriel to answer a series of questions that the prophet Ezra asks God. When answering Ezra’s questions, Uriel tells him that God has permitted him to describe signs about good and evil at work in the world, but it will still be difficult for Ezra to understand from his limited human perspective. In 2 Esdras 4:10-11, Uriel asks Ezra: "You cannot understand the things with which you have grown up; how then can your mind comprehend the way of the Most High? And how can one who is already worn out by the corrupt world understand incorruption?" When Ezra asks questions about his personal life, such as how long he’ll live, Uriel replies: “Concerning the signs about which you ask me, I can tell you in part; but I was not sent to tell you concerning your life, for I do not know” (2 Esdras 4:52). In various Christian apocryphal gospels, Uriel rescues John the Baptist from being murdered by King Herod’s order to massacre young boys around the time of Jesus Christ’s birth. Uriel carries both John and his mother Elizabeth to join Jesus and his parents in Egypt. The Apocalypse of Peter describes Uriel as the angel of repentance. In Jewish tradition, Uriel is the one who checks the doors of homes throughout Egypt for lamb’s blood (representing faithfulness to God) during Passover, while a deadly plague strikes first-born children as a judgment for sin but spares the children of faithful families.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27875016

Cool
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/18/2012 05:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Causing unrest and strife and negative energy..the whole planet is groaning under the weight.

Enough!
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/18/2012 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where is the Spirit of St. Francis

Uncouthed to say the least, illiterate at best, knuckle dragging spiritual morons pretending to determine fate,

couldnt have an intellectual conversation if they were paid for it

couple of centuries ago they would be cleaning ashtrays and serving tea
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7554855
Canada
11/18/2012 05:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
SOS to God!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7554855

Not me . I stay with the planet. I think there are big wonderful plans for this place.

every blade of grass is to be loved

Those that dont dont deserve it imo and shoulod be gone

After I posted above, I realised I should have added another part, so I will add it here.

Dear God

I do wish to add, that there are many good people here on Earth, that truly follow the teachings of Jesus as best they can (given the many alterations). They do call themselves Christians & of course you will know them by whats in their hearts. They are tolerant, open, loving, compassionate ones, who quietly go about their business, so God, I do not include these good ones in my request for them to be removed, unless they wish to be so.

Amen.

We will never have peace on this planet, because of the religions being used against us by TPTB & by those followers who have lost the ability to discern how their holy books are being used as a weapon against them.
So be it.
God Loves ALL

United States
11/18/2012 05:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, a number of pages back, twice I posted the links to Hazel's works with AA Uriel. There were 13. Now we have another today. OP, this was given for your benefit, you are that new and fresh face mentioned in it. He is very very proud of you beloved.

First this: Those making it a mission to collect clusters of 3 green thumbs, these works from my website are approved by SHR of GLP for publishing of FULL content. Please do not waste the mods time by making copyright infringement reports on them. See the end of the post for link and details. Thankyou. Candace (God Loves All.)

Wrap up time

AA Uriel thru Hazel Nov 18.

I have chosen to direct this message to the one who has placed herself at my disposal. She has offered to be the bearer of this my directive. I have come before now to alert one whom I have chosen to bring forth a short yet searing imagery that would depict what your world has to envision in a pronounced moment that will conclude a restless phase in your earth’s history. I chose to make that announcement to one who has not yet before been a bearer of messages so that others could see it through a fresh pair of eyes.

Many continue to dwell in denial of the truth and continue to carry the torch of the old and worn out teachings. This will not serve them for they will have to confront the very lies that have been spewed to them for ages and which they repeat ad nauseum.

The truth seldom sits comfortably. There remain many in ignorance of what is to transpire. The truth is too overwhelming and farfetched. They cannot consider a new world for to do so will upset their painted picture of what they know. But so shall it be. For the time is at hand now. Tremors will be felt on your earth plane as the earth kicks off her olden shoes in preparation for new wear. This is the primary time which precedes major activity on your earth. It has been foretold by the Father what is to be expected. Your linear time is moving very quickly now.

Your earth is being positioned for the final moment in the grand cycle which will terminate her revolution. This cycle will culminate in a darkened hue over lighting your sun that her rays may be regressed into her form but for a short time. You call it an eclipse but we refer to it as a ‘solar closure’ albeit a temporary one for a specific purpose. She will cease to smile but for a time as the rancid elements of your earth are ejected. So it is in indeed true how the story goes; for many of you think that this is a tale. This story I am here to tell you will have a real ending and all shall witness it. It is best that you seek now your own validation from the angels of the Divine so that you could prepare yourselves accordingly. Denial based on historical information will not serve you. Heed my words; there will be an ending to the charade and the Father has chosen the method to ease the pain of the earth before she makes her ascent.

The globe will enjoy days of darkness and when the light comes on again a new feeling will be had by all. This is not doomsday as some have prophesied. This is in fact the day of deliverance; Divine deliverance. No aliens are coming to steal you or your planet, but your star brothers will come to your rescue; your star brothers of pure light. Do not be fooled by the naysayers and the fear mongers- seek the truth and only the truth and you shall be given. Cleanse your mind from your beliefs and programming; for what is going to happen will happen and we the guides of the earth do not wish to see you flounder in confusion.

So I Uriel come to announce that indeed I am real- quite real and very present as a Divine energy working with your earth and humanity. It will behoove you to at the very least to consider what I say and seek confirmation from your inner divine.

Uriel come to say that this is wrap up time, so join us in serving the truth and let go of the lies as the time for its death is upon you,
Peace be with you.

I AM Uriel of the ONE light.

Candace: yesterday in my work with CM I mentioned a GLP thread in which one there received a stunning vision with AA Uriel and he took quite a beating. He is the one refered to in this piece above.

I have come before now to alert one whom I have chosen to bring forth a short yet searing imagery that would depict what your world has to envision in a pronounced moment that will conclude a restless phase in your earth’s history. I chose to make that announcement to one who has not yet before been a bearer of messages so that others could see it through a fresh pair of eyes.

The GLP thread is: Thread: I have had I think a prophetic dream. I saw Angels and this is what they said.. (Page 35) I have made an extensive appearance in it and I took a few there to the woodshed.

Hazels Website is www.pathtofreedomistruth.com

[link to abundanthope.net]

This piece is under copyright protection of [link to www.abundanthope.net] It may be placed anywhere on the web as long as it is not changed in anyway and a link placed back to this site. It is preferred you place the entire piece, and if not possible to do so, you must note that the rest of it can be found at the link. Thankyou, Candace.

AMEN.

Shamar

United States
11/18/2012 05:36 PM

Report Abusive Post
Alrighty then.......

ohyeah
Love is like light. It is never constrained to its source; it shines on everything and tends to spread spontaneously, unless we block it! ~ Cosmic Swami
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/18/2012 05:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, a number of pages back, twice I posted the links to Hazel's works with AA Uriel. There were 13. Now we have another today. OP, this was given for your benefit, you are that new and fresh face mentioned in it. He is very very proud of you beloved.

First this: Those making it a mission to collect clusters of 3 green thumbs, these works from my website are approved by SHR of GLP for publishing of FULL content. Please do not waste the mods time by making copyright infringement reports on them. See the end of the post for link and details. Thankyou. Candace (God Loves All.)

Wrap up time

AA Uriel thru Hazel Nov 18.

I have chosen to direct this message to the one who has placed herself at my disposal. She has offered to be the bearer of this my directive. I have come before now to alert one whom I have chosen to bring forth a short yet searing imagery that would depict what your world has to envision in a pronounced moment that will conclude a restless phase in your earth’s history. I chose to make that announcement to one who has not yet before been a bearer of messages so that others could see it through a fresh pair of eyes.

Many continue to dwell in denial of the truth and continue to carry the torch of the old and worn out teachings. This will not serve them for they will have to confront the very lies that have been spewed to them for ages and which they repeat ad nauseum.

The truth seldom sits comfortably. There remain many in ignorance of what is to transpire. The truth is too overwhelming and farfetched. They cannot consider a new world for to do so will upset their painted picture of what they know. But so shall it be. For the time is at hand now. Tremors will be felt on your earth plane as the earth kicks off her olden shoes in preparation for new wear. This is the primary time which precedes major activity on your earth. It has been foretold by the Father what is to be expected. Your linear time is moving very quickly now.

Your earth is being positioned for the final moment in the grand cycle which will terminate her revolution. This cycle will culminate in a darkened hue over lighting your sun that her rays may be regressed into her form but for a short time. You call it an eclipse but we refer to it as a ‘solar closure’ albeit a temporary one for a specific purpose. She will cease to smile but for a time as the rancid elements of your earth are ejected. So it is in indeed true how the story goes; for many of you think that this is a tale. This story I am here to tell you will have a real ending and all shall witness it. It is best that you seek now your own validation from the angels of the Divine so that you could prepare yourselves accordingly. Denial based on historical information will not serve you. Heed my words; there will be an ending to the charade and the Father has chosen the method to ease the pain of the earth before she makes her ascent.

The globe will enjoy days of darkness and when the light comes on again a new feeling will be had by all. This is not doomsday as some have prophesied. This is in fact the day of deliverance; Divine deliverance. No aliens are coming to steal you or your planet, but your star brothers will come to your rescue; your star brothers of pure light. Do not be fooled by the naysayers and the fear mongers- seek the truth and only the truth and you shall be given. Cleanse your mind from your beliefs and programming; for what is going to happen will happen and we the guides of the earth do not wish to see you flounder in confusion.

So I Uriel come to announce that indeed I am real- quite real and very present as a Divine energy working with your earth and humanity. It will behoove you to at the very least to consider what I say and seek confirmation from your inner divine.

Uriel come to say that this is wrap up time, so join us in serving the truth and let go of the lies as the time for its death is upon you,
Peace be with you.

I AM Uriel of the ONE light.

Candace: yesterday in my work with CM I mentioned a GLP thread in which one there received a stunning vision with AA Uriel and he took quite a beating. He is the one refered to in this piece above.

I have come before now to alert one whom I have chosen to bring forth a short yet searing imagery that would depict what your world has to envision in a pronounced moment that will conclude a restless phase in your earth’s history. I chose to make that announcement to one who has not yet before been a bearer of messages so that others could see it through a fresh pair of eyes.

The GLP thread is: Thread: I have had I think a prophetic dream. I saw Angels and this is what they said.. (Page 35) I have made an extensive appearance in it and I took a few there to the woodshed.

Hazels Website is www.pathtofreedomistruth.com

[link to abundanthope.net]

This piece is under copyright protection of [link to www.abundanthope.net] It may be placed anywhere on the web as long as it is not changed in anyway and a link placed back to this site. It is preferred you place the entire piece, and if not possible to do so, you must note that the rest of it can be found at the link. Thankyou, Candace.

When was this written
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 05:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Alrighty then.......

ohyeah
 Quoting: Shamar

Orvontonian

User ID: 27784231
Mexico
11/18/2012 05:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, you were given a message from Archangel Uriel...

a message for you to share the same way you receive it...

you were chosen for this...

Keep your heart open and in unity with the angelic realm.

You are getting assistance.

hf
"And when such an animal-origin being does stand, as countless numbers now do, before God on Paradise, having ascended from the lowly spheres of space, such an achievement represents the reality of a spiritual transformation bordering on the limits of supremacy." (Paper 11: Section 9)

www.urantia.org
Shamar

United States
11/18/2012 06:02 PM

Report Abusive Post
Alrighty then.......

ohyeah

lmaolol
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/18/2012 06:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf
 Quoting: Orvontonian

I love them very very much

A Priest Monk once said to me, he is a very Holy man and was my confessor, still is when I can meet him. He said I am surrounded by lots of Angels, I didnt ask him if he really meant it or was just saying , I didnt want to seem rude. That made me feel very nice indeed hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 06:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Alrighty then.......

ohyeah

lmaolol

You know it!

broccolibroccolibroccoli
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/18/2012 06:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf
 Quoting: Orvontonian

I love them very very much

A Priest Monk once said to me, he is a very Holy man and was my confessor, still is when I can meet him. He said I am surrounded by lots of Angels, I didnt ask him if he really meant it or was just saying , I didnt want to seem rude. That made me feel very nice indeed hf

Sorry. Monk.

GLP