Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,025 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 523,166
Pageviews Today: 900,145Threads Today: 392Posts Today: 6,202
11:24 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I have had I think a prophetic dream. I saw Angels and this is what they said..

Shamar

User ID: 1479302
United States
11/18/2012 09:29 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I have had I think a prophetic dream. I saw Angels and this is what they said..

the queen of heaven aspect was brought over while blending the pagan religions with the Christian ones during the era when they wanted to ease the transition for the people of pagan persuasion. the church was a ruling body then.

the Blessed Mother is blessed. She was honored above all women because of her willingness to submit to the Father.

but, she is not the queen of Heaven.
 Quoting: Salt

Well I know that, and you know that....that the mother of the Messiah is not the Queen of Heaven....however, it seems that some, or many, maybe most Catholics? have elevated her to that position, so, in the end, what does that mean?

It means, they have created a new idol for themselves, manifested in the very one abhored by the Most High.
 Quoting: Shamar

So according to you who is the Queen of Heaven if its not Our Blessed Mother?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27904634

ONE MORE TIME. Mary Mother of Jesus, is actually the real mother from long long ago of Esu Immanuel, one of the two who shared the body labeled Jesus Christ by the confused Paul.

She is consort (married) to Sanat Kumara who is SOLAR LOGOS. Spiritual DIRECTOR for OUR solar system. Thus he is "king" of our solar system and thus "king of the local heaven of our solar system." Mary's real name is ANNA, Mother Mary is simply her incarnated name of 2000 years ago. Since her husband Sanat is Spiritual DIrector /King from the Heaven Hierarchy of this solar system, she is certainly Queen of Heaven of this solar system. You ones have not concept of such things. This is FACT and you may not argue it. I know of what I speak. She is an incredibly holy woman and don't a single one of you go telling ME she is lying in her grave waiting resurrected. WE who are from Heaven, are long resurrected. We simply drop the body. Nobody lies in the grave anyway.

You ones have no idea what or where heaven is, and Jesus said it was within YOU. This is a prison world under the veil. In fact, any world NOT UNDER THE VEIL IS HEAVEN.

You ones have no idea of heirarchy and government of the creation. YOu will not bother to read that which was given to explain it.

Let those who love Mary called her queen of heaven, there is NOTHING wrong with it. They live in the etheric realms of Venus.

You reject nearly all of us from "heaven" that have incarnated here to work with and for you thru the correcting time. You are ignorant because of Lucifer and this being a veiled world since his insurrection. It is over, the veil is being drawn back. You are going to have the truth. We are brining is as fast as we can, because time is short, because of the cosmic cycle at hand. This is the correcting time and it means what it says. you are so graced and you know it not.
 Quoting: God Loves ALL

Why would the Most High condemn the worshipping and sacrifice to the Queen of Heaven?
Love is like light. It is never constrained to its source; it shines on everything and tends to spread spontaneously, unless we block it! ~ Cosmic Swami
Clayton
User ID: 23734565
United States
11/18/2012 09:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I have had I think a prophetic dream. I saw Angels and this is what they said..
God Loves All, that what I said was meant for you, will you please reply?
Shamar

United States
11/18/2012 09:53 PM

Report Abusive Post

Well I know that, and you know that....that the mother of the Messiah is not the Queen of Heaven....however, it seems that some, or many, maybe most Catholics? have elevated her to that position, so, in the end, what does that mean?

It means, they have created a new idol for themselves, manifested in the very one abhored by the Most High.

ONE MORE TIME. Mary Mother of Jesus, is actually the real mother from long long ago of Esu Immanuel, one of the two who shared the body labeled Jesus Christ by the confused Paul.

She is consort (married) to Sanat Kumara who is SOLAR LOGOS. Spiritual DIRECTOR for OUR solar system. Thus he is "king" of our solar system and thus "king of the local heaven of our solar system." Mary's real name is ANNA, Mother Mary is simply her incarnated name of 2000 years ago. Since her husband Sanat is Spiritual DIrector /King from the Heaven Hierarchy of this solar system, she is certainly Queen of Heaven of this solar system. You ones have not concept of such things. This is FACT and you may not argue it. I know of what I speak. She is an incredibly holy woman and don't a single one of you go telling ME she is lying in her grave waiting resurrected. WE who are from Heaven, are long resurrected. We simply drop the body. Nobody lies in the grave anyway.

You ones have no idea what or where heaven is, and Jesus said it was within YOU. This is a prison world under the veil. In fact, any world NOT UNDER THE VEIL IS HEAVEN.

You ones have no idea of heirarchy and government of the creation. YOu will not bother to read that which was given to explain it.

Let those who love Mary called her queen of heaven, there is NOTHING wrong with it. They live in the etheric realms of Venus.

You reject nearly all of us from "heaven" that have incarnated here to work with and for you thru the correcting time. You are ignorant because of Lucifer and this being a veiled world since his insurrection. It is over, the veil is being drawn back. You are going to have the truth. We are brining is as fast as we can, because time is short, because of the cosmic cycle at hand. This is the correcting time and it means what it says. you are so graced and you know it not.

dang...........you and yours are going DOWN!!!!!

Last Edited by If You Only Knew on 11/18/2012 09:54 PM
Love is like light. It is never constrained to its source; it shines on everything and tends to spread spontaneously, unless we block it! ~ Cosmic Swami
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3511311
United States
11/18/2012 10:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

the queen of heaven aspect was brought over while blending the pagan religions with the Christian ones during the era when they wanted to ease the transition for the people of pagan persuasion. the church was a ruling body then.

the Blessed Mother is blessed. She was honored above all women because of her willingness to submit to the Father.

but, she is not the queen of Heaven.
 Quoting: Salt

Before I answer that.......you probably should answer this:

Why would the Most High condemn the worshipping and sacrifice to the Queen of Heaven?

Why do you always seem to answer a question with a question?
Lady Wolf

User ID: 13547009
United States
11/18/2012 10:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
he said many would say war was good and would bring about the promised land pretending to speak using Gods word

he said this was a lie

he said war was not the way and would not be permitted
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27875016

Op the "Promised Land" to my way of understanding the Bible, was modern day Israel, or rather Jerusalem. Is this angel telling us that this current war that's being fought amongst Israel and Palestine the "Promised Land" he's referring to? Meaning this war will not bring Israel peace? Interesting if this is true...
Real truth is self evident...
God Loves ALL

User ID: 27800314
United States
11/18/2012 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am starting to rethink everything. These phoenix journals are really interesting. These two people : OP and GLA, i sense a truth from them, we are in the final days. 90 percent of revelation is missing? books of scripture are hidden in the vatican? Thats not right, evil humans.

So let me get this straight, the first rapture, all the evil people will be taken away and the ones left on earth will go on the spaceships to other planets when the earth goes through a stage of being remade? You want to be left behind.

Thank you OP, I knew we were in revelations, i just didn't know we were THIS far in.

So in Heaven, we work, all eternity? No doing whatever we want for forever? What is in Heaven that is not on earth, are there hoverboards? What do we do in Heaven?

Are there any angels who would like to say something to me? What is Gods advice for me? He knows my situation.

How old is the universe? are there other races of humans? are there other planets ruled by things like an advanced civilization of dogs? Is evolution real?

What advice is there for someone who will be put into a draft for a war? What if somebody is trying to kill you, do you fight back, or let them kill you?

Sorry for so many questions, people tell me I ask to many. Please respond.
 Quoting: Clayton 23734565

I backed up thru your posts Clayton to see what you requested of me in your later post. I guess this is the one you refer too.

1) first rapture, if you got that from PJ #2, that is the first awakening. I think perhaps somebody later after the first edition changed some working, but I don't know. My own personal book is buried in a big box to compare it to online version. The star seeds are awakened in groups. Many are sleeping still and there have been 3 "raptures". The Starseeds awaken by hooking their DNA and raising the kundalini to literally suck in the light into this world. Past that i have not asked as to what that means in that one. The being filled with the HOLY SPIRIT is "rapture" not removal of people.

During the 3 days of darkness the evil will be removed, yes, that is the judgement event and actually it will be more than 3 days, but the earth cannot be out of the sun that long. There is a PAUSE in the middle called the mini stasis. Anyone on the planet in 1992 has been thru a ministasis, there was one in august of that year when we entered the photon belt and the people were not prepared. TOO bright, so you all slept thru it. Meaning your bodies were PAUSED. Imagine a paused DVD in your DVD player. Life as needed will be also paused for a period of time in the middle of the days, because they are going to do a LOT of work, besides removal, and plus an education period for some of the star seeds who will be off the planet during that time.

People and animals that humans care for will be in the ministasis. This way removal is not observed and they will allow the planet to make some changes too and some of that may interrupt tv cabals which will be repaired. This process of ministasis will be at least a couple weeks, as long as necessary to complete the to do list. the sun can shine on during it for those that need sun.

There is here today a new piece with Hazel and Uriel that has some info on the 3DDs. The world obviously will be a bit of a mess from some earth changes, particularly in some costal areas and much of the government, major business leaders gone etc. There is a massive plan in place for support of all anticipated issues and you are not to worry one iota on those details they are replete. There will be global education afterwards amongst other things. This we call the "teaching period" and then we must close the planet for a time for the big changes. All animal life will be in stasis during this closure, because anything needing to breathe oxygen could not survive the volcanism. There are millions of craft here to clean up. This is estimated at 4 to 10 years.

During the teaching period. there will hugely open contact, and many of you will be given opportunity to migrate to other worlds or even craft for a new experience. Venus is up and running and has already a few hundred thousand there and it is open for more. The plans are replete again. This will be the most wondrous opportunity any of you have engaged in that are reincarnating here and certainly also of those of us here walking the place now. It is the start of the age of light and again, the plans are replete.

As to "rapture," there was also the possibility at one time of having to completely evacuate the planet and that is the basis of the rapture story created in christianity, and that only christians would be taken off. NOPE. During what is the lONG stasis of 4 to 10 years, obviously the humans are not walking the planet and some will sleep during the time, it depends on the issues. The planetary population MUST be thinned and that is behind the moving to other worlds. There will be allowed to return, about 1 billion. Some may "sleep", some may engage in other activities. There is possibility of opening back up when there is enough clearing and living underground for a time, that is why all those underground areas were built in the first place, They can't be used during the initial cleansing though. The needed axis shift and magnetic reversal will take place then.

So forget the confusing "first rapture/migration" in pj #2, the plans have evolved. Star seeds were awakened at 3 intervals though.

2) Yes you always "work" and study, and party, and have fun and your real cosmic life starts in the heaven worlds or any other world you might go to that is not behind the veil. What is confused as "heaven" on this world is the temporary astral realms that were set up and these are partially close and will be emptied, not needed any more. There is no real work in them, it all a mental construct. I have started threads before or asked within some, what do you do in heaven for all eternity, trillions of years. there is never any good answer. You go on living as you do here, but better. You may be incarnated on more advanced evolutionary planets, or you may live on the specially created "heaven worlds". On those, you do not reproduce, but there is a full life. The lower ones of these are almost physical and there is manufacturing but not the smoking dirty factories of earth. Always in "heaven" you learn from those above you, and teach those below you. Never stops. I am on service incarnate here and certainly working! The more advanced the world, the less work to sustain the civilization though. As we lift up this world with more robotics etc, and get rid of "make work" jobs, the time spent in sustaining this planet will decrease and at some point, decline down to say 20 hours a week, with plenty of "vacation" All work will be needed, joyous, and productive. there will be abundant time for schooling, travel and the like. There will still be scientists, engineers, teachers, medical folks, social worker types, police for a time, until man needs no policing, those that grow food, all these things we have.

Even the highest heaven, the Central universe has water, air, and the like. Beauteous gardens etc but there is always work to engage in. The higher the world moves, money goes away. It become not necessary. That is part of what returning man on this world will begin to do, get off the stuff, it enslaves. Just think of the taxes alone you must hand over for your work alone. on these words, all have enough food, housing , clothing. Its just produced by those that do that work, just as now. All is shared. There will still be lists of "jobs" available. as work time decreases, there is time for everything else one would want to do and grow into. Life will initially extend to about 150 years, healthy years as true medical care comes into mode.

You have bodies of some sort on the local universe worlds. On the superuniverse worlds and the central universe, you have spirit forms, but they are still forms, and obviously require no food or water. NO meat suit.

I want you to examine "no doing what we want forever" that is of the astral realms which have no physical matter, only thought matter. you do not want that, there is no skiing, no swimming, no tennis, no xxxxxx fill in the blanks.

All worlds have tasks. Heaven is not in the sky or the astral. Heaven is on spheres and on craft. if you are domiciled on craft, obviously there is work there. I once pointed out when I had a pic here of craft around the sun, which are orvonton craft, that some who have that interest might work on craft that modify the behavior of suns. This stuff isn't "work" its joy. many of you will as you move upwards, service planets and solar systems just in such a way. Imagine the cosmos and building it............... yep you will be building it. no magic wands. This solar system was started by brining another large orb close to it which pulled off chunck of our sun that became planets. Then at some point, planets are seeded with life, where they develop for such. There are those that do that. There is no boredom in heaven and yes you will do much of you WANT OT LEARN AND DO. Some for other evolutionary worlds here that wear these type of meat suits, come down and go skiing...... Since they look similar, who would know? unless they are of course 7 or 8 feet tall or more. Some can actually make themselves shorter for a bit to pass enough to ski.

What would YOU WANT to DO FOR TRILLIONS OF YEARS of ETERNAL LIFE? Look at the stars and dream. That is what it is about. by the time you make Paradise, you will pretty much know it all. Go review the sic fi movies produced here, therein are clues at what some folks do, what cosmic life is, MINUS THE WAR SHIT.

I had somebody ask me, KIDS here where I live, if they could have flying skateboards...... now doesn't that sound fun to those that like skateboards...

3) God is inside your MIND, he is that close, he is not up there, You must meditate to connect. I suggest reading a bit of Walter Russell about God, he has been made awfully strange here. Russell will clarify how god creates. What is GOD is the hierarchy of heaven, and guess what, that is a job description too and I am in training to have my own universe some day, this is a great world to confront all sorts of problems that worlds face. you will often be on duty on worlds! And you may be on management teams of heaven. Heaven is not perfect, it even has lawyers, ok.

The other day, I posted a short blunt message from "david righter". David is here from Orvonton, the super universe. HE IS EMBODIED IN a MEAT SUIT, a reproductive meat suit, his daughter was a year old last march. Its a better meat suit has more strands of dna than man, but a meat suit never the less and he must eat, sleep and make babies like anyone else does. He is here with his consort, also embodied. They are redoing the financial system here. I don't now if he is an angel or ascendant. I forgot to ask, it doesn't matter, you become like the angels in heaven. OK. I am ascendant, my soul came out of the animal evolution on some planet in Nebadon. Angels are created beings for certain types of jobs.

anyway, David Righter was not born of woman, just like Melchizedek in the bible at the time of Abraham had no mother or father. Its really easy to make a body, takes 2 to 3 days. So he is walking here in a made to order meat suit and I want one of those, considering the earth meat suit is aging. In fact when a soul goes to the "mansion" worlds, which are training worlds, the lowest ones in heaven, you are giving a custom body. You do not take these bodies out of the dirt dear christians and take them to heaven. Your soul matrix has all the instructions for them to make you another one. OK. Get that. No offense intended, you don't know how it works, this is a world that has been kept out of knowledge.

God does not give you your job OP. If you are star seed, you still have to figure out what you came here to do. I don't even know you well enough to go run down some angel to help you. learn to quiet the mind and ask and you shall be answered but in the meantime, find what you want to do while here. As you will always do anywhere you are, that does not change.

4) How old is the universe. If you mean the whole show, trillions and trillions of years. If you mean our local universe, Nebadon, it was triggered nearly a trillion years ago, I am thinking 875 billion, but the mass forming was discovered and plans begun a trillion years ago. Michael of Nebadon came here 300 billion years ago, after the capital worlds of Nebadon were built. Our mIchael is about 2 Trillion years old. He was on duty at all sorts of things before he came to organize this universe. You could as part of your eternal life be involved with organizing new universes. There are 700,000 now and a much more than that in the making. it doesn't stop. Those that create universes and organize them are CREATOR SONS. I am going to be one someday, a shared job with my soul mate in fact. There is no limit to what you can become. only you limit yourself.

5) many races of humans. do you mean this body type? HUMANS are Higher Universe MAN and include the angels. cosmic folks, matters not the origin, angel or "man". There are many other forms than this one. It depends on the planets being seeded with life and who wins the evolutionary race. all forms walk eventually on 2 legs. there are cat people, dog people, elephant people, insect people (those praying mantis folks), and this type. And others. there are PLANT people. EBE of the craft brought down in Nevada or wherever that was, was a plant person. they make cholorphill like plants. those praying mantis folks you are supposed to fear, by the tabloids, are some of the most gentle folks around.

evolution is real but not understood properly. evolution is OF MIND, bodies are only temples for mind to grow. but mind has to grow the temples. On a planet such as this one, oceans are seeded with life which grows first plant type then animal life appears, then humans eventually. it depends on the seeding. This is a planet to create new souls from scratch. Then once life is established it can be used to seed other worlds and hasten the development of them. And there are currently aobut 5.6 trillion evoluionary planet that have produced intelligent life. one job in heaven, is seeding planets. Carrying life to them. There is a special group of angels created to do this, but ascending man can play with them. Work and observe and learn in their laboratories. That ET phone home movie, the old biologist? that symbolized the Life Carriers, he was checking out some life here and got left behind. kinda a silly story, but good enough.

I guess on this planet if you are drafted you go, they can harm your body, a lesson in soul growth obviously. you are allowed to kill in self defense. What we are doing right now is not self defense, it is taking by method of force. All goes to the intent of the soul. These ones of earth have been breeding robot people to use as war fodder and factory labor. There are movies on that too.

If you are drafted and somebody points a gun at you, shoot, for your life is valuable. Always the lessons. rough planet this is. If people wish to move to the better planets, it is earned. Usually by reincarnation, they have better meat suits on them, you want to start as a child on them.

OK, its late, this is very long, I am not going to cut it in half, read it the wall of text if your are interested. I think I covered most of the questions.
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread
God Loves ALL

United States
11/18/2012 11:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
he said many would say war was good and would bring about the promised land pretending to speak using Gods word

he said this was a lie

Op the "Promised Land" to my way of understanding the Bible, was modern day Israel, or rather Jerusalem. Is this angel telling us that this current war that's being fought amongst Israel and Palestine the "Promised Land" he's referring to? Meaning this war will not bring Israel peace? Interesting if this is true...
 Quoting: Lady Wolf

I can answer than. NO NO NO. But it certainly is about the middle war in progress and getting worse. Israel is not the promised land. She is inhabited at this time by the antichrist Khazars Israel and palestine are not being fought against by another entity. They are different.

The United States was the promised land until Israel khazars too it over. We were to be the light of the world. it failed miserably.

The khazars have origin in MONGOLIA originally and were push west to get rid of them. They took over the black sea area at one time, and eastern europe. They created the word JEW for themselves in the 1700's and put it in the bible to help get support for the plans to steal israel. They want all of "palestine". I don't currently have the map for what they want on this computer, but basically syria, 1/2 of iraq, Jordon, Lebanon, all those, a chunk of Turkey, part of Saudi Arabia, part of egypt. They were never from there.

Last Edited by God Loves ALL on 11/18/2012 11:40 PM

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

God Loves ALL

United States
11/18/2012 11:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

who are you asking that of? you quoted me. The most high did no such thing. I supported in my post, the term Queen of heaven. Mary is queen of the local heaven so to speak of our solar system. Nothing wrong with loving her by that term.

the most high is not the Father Creator. They are hierarchy over a large area of this universe, the rule the constellations, and that is not a topic you ones are ready for. Nor the ancient of Days mentioned either in the bible.

AMEN.

Clayton
User ID: 23734565
United States
11/19/2012 12:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
What are parties like in the afterlife? Is there an actual God? Like 1 being higher than everyone else in the world?

Are there what we call on Earth "Video Games" in Heaven which we can play, or is it like "Oh darn i never beat my copy of assassins creed 3 on earth and now i'm dead, i wonder how it ends?" type of thing. If so, do our save files transfer over? Do you have technology that humans will make in the future that is not currently made on the earth, such as an iPod Touch 6th generation? Do you use cell phones or do you communicate telepathically? Is playing video games considered to be sin? Is masturbation considered a sin? (somebody had to ask it) Do you drink in the afterlife? Will spirits and everything in any type dimension ever cease to exist permanently? The angel looking craft nasa saw near the sun, was that you guys? How do you exist in a form, you act like you do not have a body but you can type on this forum? You say your team is to carry out your huge project, wouldn't you have to be in a "meat suit" to do anything physical on Earth?

I am getting tired too, but I have one last request: On December 7,2011 My Grandfather Fred B. died. Can you bring him to this forum, I wish to speak to him.

Thank you for taking time to answer me, sorry for so many questions.
SPARK OF LIGHT

User ID: 28052792
Austria
11/19/2012 02:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
What are parties like in the afterlife? Is there an actual God? Like 1 being higher than everyone else in the world?

Are there what we call on Earth "Video Games" in Heaven which we can play, or is it like "Oh darn i never beat my copy of assassins creed 3 on earth and now i'm dead, i wonder how it ends?" type of thing. If so, do our save files transfer over? Do you have technology that humans will make in the future that is not currently made on the earth, such as an iPod Touch 6th generation? Do you use cell phones or do you communicate telepathically? Is playing video games considered to be sin? Is masturbation considered a sin? (somebody had to ask it) Do you drink in the afterlife? Will spirits and everything in any type dimension ever cease to exist permanently? The angel looking craft nasa saw near the sun, was that you guys? How do you exist in a form, you act like you do not have a body but you can type on this forum? You say your team is to carry out your huge project, wouldn't you have to be in a "meat suit" to do anything physical on Earth?

I am getting tired too, but I have one last request: On December 7,2011 My Grandfather Fred B. died. Can you bring him to this forum, I wish to speak to him.

Thank you for taking time to answer me, sorry for so many questions.
 Quoting: Clayton 23734565

Clayton, ask yourself the question, if you still want to play videogames, when the stories are happening for real. It will be all, what Star Trek stood for and much more...better. The Fantasy aspects of RPGs will be real.
(btw here on earth in this life I like to play a videogame too, from time to time:-) )

The technology we in our higher aspects possess is unbelievable. And folks like Tesla have brought us really good stuff which the cabals quickly locked away.

I believe, that masturbation is no sin. But observe yourself...is it an addiction you have? Do you need it everyday? Or can you use it as a tool to let a little sexual tension off from time to time?
When our twisted sexuality (created by the luciferians) is healed, there is no compulsive need for any type of sexual activity other than intentional procreation or the sharing of one anothers devine beeing.

On telepathy and your grandfather:
You yourself can ask for messages of your grandfather. Just sit down, ask your angels/higher self to help you connect and protect you and have an open mind to receive from his higher expression. These messages will come the same way as ideas pop into your mind. you actualy might think you talk with your own imagination inside your mind.
Learn to trust...

And btw, I believe Candace is very physical, as millions of us starseeds are. We came here to further the mission of Christ. We have lifes here, facing the same problems as all people do, but the more you remember who you are, the solutions and approaches might change.

Last Edited by SPARK OF LIGHT on 11/19/2012 02:35 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27904634
Spain
11/19/2012 03:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

he said this was a lie

Quoting: Lady Wolf

Thats a good question I hadnt thought about it.
He didnt specifically mention the present situation but I think is was referring to this, but also on a general global spectrum. As if to the present situation that the world is watching that could spiral out of control..because in a war one may know what causes it but one doesnt know how it will finish or what will happen.
So my interpretation of his words are that he was referring to the current situation from the perspective you mentioned but also on a global scale. As if this situation is being used to try to obtain the two objectives.As if the two are one. One inside the other. Or part of the same.

But that this promised land is not what is thought it is by the ones trying to achieve it ..something like that.

Thats my interpretation to his words the words I heard in the dream.

Seems also there are lies ane deceit that he spoke of..seems its a sort of a mess. Trying to give some interpretation. Like lots of factions and lots of stuff said , lots of bs (my interpretation and feeling on this) but the main goal would be this promised land he spoke of, it seems, thats what is trying to be achieved it would seem. But that war is not permitted and against Gods wish.And that it is not understood what the promised land and for whom.

thats my insight, wish I knew more

I should have asked questions..I was just looking with a dropped jaw..couldnt really gather my thoughts to think or ask..wish I had
Semper Fi
User ID: 6875630
United States
11/19/2012 03:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
@ GOD LOVES ALL

This is what's written in the bible regarding your teachings.

We are nearing the Last days before Jesus arrives for us the deception is increasing daily. We ARE the generation that must heed the following scripture.

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Matt 24:24

For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect. Mark 13:22

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 1 John 4:1

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Matt 7:15

But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. 2 Peter 2:1

And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. Matt 24:11

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

Above all, taking the shield of faith, where with ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints
Eph 6:11 -18
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/19/2012 03:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ill try to do better ..this is my interpretation

As if you are trying to achieve objective a..which is really objective ab..but you are saying its just a..and hiding b in a

that you have been told that objective ab is something ..which it isnt

and you have been told that to obtain it c is the way to do it

that lies and deceit are being used to keep this floating..so that ab can be obtained

in the dream my interpretation of his words is that
a is hiding b..and that ab is not what the people trying to achieve ab think it is and who can have ab

and that the way being used is also not permitted by God

My interpretation but his words sort of leave an underlying feeling..at least thats what it seems..because as soon as you asked the question this came to mind

But I wish I could give you his words and not my interpretation
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/19/2012 03:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is just my gut feeling from the dream and other dreams I have had..one I posted here couple years ago as an ac and that was extremely impressive and very vivid

I think we have reached the end of the present age..not of the world ..not of this planet..but of this way of living as we know it, this system and all it englobes..that we are about to see a change..through Gods ways not mans..

A new era..a new beginning..something wonderful, and different..a tarnsformation

when? I dont know...

I think its an ongoing process and we are in it..like a train on track..

When? I think there are still some vital prophecies contained in revelation to be fulfilled..but as it seems its been muddled up ..or at least they are not in chronological order or so it seems it is difficult to figure out..

I have a feeling revelation 11 ..the two witnesses their demise etc..has already happened... a feeling though I could be wrong

So We are at in my opinion revelation 6.. and revelation 10 which seem to be conbined in one..

I think Revelation 6 Revelation 10 will ..is happening in stages..and during this process before its complete all will be fulfilled..I believe we are smack in this process right now

but thats just my take on it..
Auriel Uriel
User ID: 27990868
Australia
11/19/2012 03:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Many a fool will ignore the warning until it's too late.

Loving others as you love yourself is healthy. Eating this tainted food and sitting in front of radioactive devices all day is not healthy.

You are free to be unhealthy but it may result in mortality.
SPARK OF LIGHT

User ID: 28052792
Austria
11/19/2012 03:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dear OP thank you for sharing your wonderful dream!
In the past I had encounters with Uriel too, and your words brought im right back to me. I just love his straight and powerful yet all loving energy.
Be well and guarded in your life journey.
Warmest regards from Austria.
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/19/2012 03:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
As to the amazing St. Malachi Prophecies

And others of our faith..we are told..and I believe..the Catholic Church remains till the end..because that is its vital role..it has imo a very important role to play in end times in my opinion and that is why it is having a difficult time I believe, and being attacked..which is wonderful spiritually speaking ..in my opinion..(one of the many reasons why I choose to remain faithful and true to the Catholic Church till the end and beyond)

Therefore the time indicator is Petrus Romanus..when he comes on the scene..before his pontificate is over..or at the end of it..the change will come..and the end of this way of this..as life as has been understood will happen

we are told he will lead his flock through difficult times

these are in my opinion the times spoken of in revelation..when revelation 6 happens in all its stages..combined with revelation 10

so in my opinion the time marker we have is Petrus Romanus

I hope they are not led by public opinion when picking the name..

But I think it wont be the actual name..but something that links the Pope to the name

he is the last Pope

as Peter was the first..I think the name Peter comes precisely from that..because HE WILL BE THE LAST..as Peter was the first..but definitely a vital connection to Rome is underlined in the name..So Rome is uppermost in the nature of this last Pope...

As to the rumors he will be antichrist..I beg to differ. I think He will be a very Blessed and a very Special Pope with a very mportant role to fulfill in these in my opinion end times

and he I think signals the end

and the return of Christ and His Kingdom

in my opinion..

Because the Catholic Church in my opinion..has precisely that vital role..to remain standing..a bastion..with all faults and imperfections that stem from the human condition as in everything that includes man..but with a spiritual strength and purpose that comes from the Holy Spirit and Divine Preordination

To remain till His return and till the Kingdom comes here

So Peter is the last I think..and an accurate time marker.

the Catholic Church simply cant be destroyed in my opinion..EVER..because it must and will remain till His return..
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/19/2012 03:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dear OP thank you for sharing your wonderful dream!
In the past I had encounters with Uriel too, and your words brought im right back to me. I just love his straight and powerful yet all loving energy.
Be well and guarded in your life journey.
Warmest regards from Austria.
 Quoting: SPARK OF LIGHT

Thank you.Im surprised at how many people know about him. lol I feel really ignorant. But thats why I guess he gave me the message..because I didnt know him and by googling his name I would know it was legit.
Possum

User ID: 28014481
Australia
11/19/2012 03:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness.
Dalai Lama
Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either.
Albert Einstein
The kingdom of God is within you and all around you. It is not within buildings of wood or stone. Split a piece of wood and you will find me. Look beneath a stone and I am there.
Stigmata
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/19/2012 03:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Btw..I think the Vatican is reading this thread and peoples posts..got a feeling..just an insight ..happened now

so hi

blwkss
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/19/2012 03:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
rose
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27848852
New Zealand
11/19/2012 04:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
so....... they're doing a pretty fucking piss poor job right?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17687147
United States
11/19/2012 04:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
They said that they are here to help bring peace and stop any wars. They are here to save and free the planet. they said they speak with the authority of God.
And that we must not be afraid and to believe this.
hf

You are hearing from the WRONG ANGELS.... even satan came as an angel of light!
 Quoting: Little Miss Sunshine

so because the angelic realm doesnt speak to you everyone else is talking or dreaming of demons. Hey angels are real they are messengers of God whomever you wish the creator to be and believe it or not this creator does pick and choose who it wants to deliver its message and unfortunately for you it didnt pick u stop being coventous its a sin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17687147
United States
11/19/2012 05:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
I know that you are referring to the phoenix journals that was created in the 90's at least the publication of. Have you done any research other than just reading the works? You do know that the authors of these channeled works are fugitives from the law right? The lady "dharma"s husband started a fund to build a center here in California and instead of building it they both ran off to another country and left thier followers bewildered and broke.They stole money from honest folks.Do you really believe the great Aton would not know a phony if he created it? Also why would the creator get involved with something thats been pulled into court for various frauds including the sueing of his truly Hatton. You should always follow the trail where it leads you. These people were and are frauds.there are real people out there, they are not fantasy.They watch and report but will never ever interfere with your given free will.They have not come to "fix" everything thats up to us. And we do not get off this planet alive unless of course you work for Nasa or some other naval corporation.If they come and tell you to get on the ship RUN!!!!!!
Going Home to Paradise
User ID: 20029266
Australia
11/19/2012 05:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
If I may quote 'God Loves ALL'

This is NOT my first life. I have thousands of them. I am from the highest heaven, Paradise and you do not get to tell ME who I AM. I got "saved" a very very long time ago as I am a very old soul. I work with folks you never heard of, so you cannot judge that. By your own statements here, you are clearly behind.

I read 8 pages last night on this post, and when I read every word it instantly appears in my fathers thoughts. I have NEVER read any length of any post on GLP.

I vave never seen a contrast of energies like it. Candace, you held yor calm, bless you. You do know me from long ago. Don't be afraid of using Anglo-Saxon words either, it does gets results, it rattles their cage they are locked in!

I was with the Old Man of the Universe in conversation today. You all better believe it, these are the Last Days as you know it and I recieved code about our Sun dimming.

I could tell many things about Paradise, I go there often, and was with Christ-Michael today at a meeting of old friend directly the moment I went to sleep after reading this string up to the page 8.

I hope those following this thread have their heads well and truely screwed on the right way to understand what is the TRUTH, many showed their love and protection of this little loved one, God Bless all those who applied this divive protection, the TRUTH & LIGHT ALWAYS WINS!!!

I too are like Uriel, expelled by organized religion.

Many of you know me from deep within, I am one of earliest Creators. I am a starseed and a twinflame. You need not kow my identity, if I told you, the dark ones with say the same of me to Uriel, they are very afraid of my coming return!

We are so close to the finishing line, its not funny. I was given full instructions to be ready. Let these two videos give you a clue as energy to becoming full light.

I was asked by the Old Man of the Universe. "Do you remember this?" Note the silver cord energy that connected to the Sun. I was shown the facial energy of Mary in this movie, and he addressed me as 'MY BOY', thats my heavenly father's energy. I am a very, old soul with many past lives beyond your two star-system and my Higher-Self resides in a Heavenly Paradise with my twinflame waiting for my return, and that is very soon in the next few weeks. POWDER movie ending [link to www.youtube.com]

The Last Starfighter [link to www.youtube.com] and [link to www.youtube.com]

I came from your future and the time for change is right apon us all!
Shamar

United States
11/19/2012 06:55 AM

Report Abusive Post

Before I answer that.......you probably should answer this:

Why do you always seem to answer a question with a question?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3511311

I wasn't aware that I do....... I don't think i do, but I did here in hopes you would think about it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14463438
Germany
11/19/2012 07:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
I know that you are referring to the phoenix journals that was created in the 90's at least the publication of. Have you done any research other than just reading the works? You do know that the authors of these channeled works are fugitives from the law right? The lady "dharma"s husband started a fund to build a center here in California and instead of building it they both ran off to another country and left thier followers bewildered and broke.They stole money from honest folks.Do you really believe the great Aton would not know a phony if he created it? Also why would the creator get involved with something thats been pulled into court for various frauds including the sueing of his truly Hatton. You should always follow the trail where it leads you. These people were and are frauds.there are real people out there, they are not fantasy.They watch and report but will never ever interfere with your given free will.They have not come to "fix" everything thats up to us. And we do not get off this planet alive unless of course you work for Nasa or some other naval corporation.If they come and tell you to get on the ship RUN!!!!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17687147

Pardon me for interfering, but this is how I understand it....I AM a Soul, a Spiritual Being with a body....not the other way around....so I AM alive....I don't need NASA to make it.....it is the same with Truth...it will always shine through....no matter how much human inadequacy, inconsistencies, lies and the twisting of facts is being used to cover it up. Truth stands!

Free Will....an all time goody....often recited and even more often totally misunderstood.

Do I belief that our Creator will watch under all circumstances, how we keep hurting, destroying and murdering each-other, along with the rest of creation?
Are we alone to decide??? What about the rest of our Universe? Since everything is connected does that mean "our free will" (whenever we decide or not, to wake up)counts more than the free will of others within our Universe??
How about Earth? How about Animals? How about Nature?....ALL has to keep suffering so we can have our "free will"?? Free Will of what? Blind leading the Blind?
How can one make use of "Free Will" if one does not know the Truth??? If one does not know the Law of Creation?

If I were GOD/Creator/Source (what ever Name suits you, feel free to use it)....I would interfere in a way so every living being would be freed from all lies, so they could get knowledge about Truth without the lie....to enable each and everyone to do the "clean up" of the mess we are in...No one who isn't in the knowing of Truth has a "Free Will" up to the point it is claimed by so many.
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/19/2012 08:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Amazing experience today ..will remain personal..
:)
Sampaguita

User ID: 25156840
Philippines
11/19/2012 08:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
They said that they are here to help bring peace and stop any wars. They are here to save and free the planet. they said they speak with the authority of God.
And that we must not be afraid and to believe this.
hf

I truly believe they are. I can feel Uriel energy it is so pure and calm. Others here are still in the state of denial, they will never believe unless it happens. Dear brothers and sisters wake up, go out on your comfort zones before its too late.

Thank you very much OP for sharing this truth.

Peace
Orvontonian

User ID: 27784231
Mexico
11/19/2012 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Amazing experience today ..will remain personal..
:)

Truth & Light Will Always Prevail OP

You have been so persistent in sharing the message beloved Uriel gave you...

You stayed by the Truth...

You stayed by the Light...

Your persisntance in been noticed...

You are a light seed in God´s eyes...you were chosen...

to bring these message...

to stay by the truth & light...

that is opening people´s minds and hearts...

Thanks for your lovely action!

Love & Light to you!

red_heart
"And when such an animal-origin being does stand, as countless numbers now do, before God on Paradise, having ascended from the lowly spheres of space, such an achievement represents the reality of a spiritual transformation bordering on the limits of supremacy." (Paper 11: Section 9)

www.urantia.org

GLP