Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,671 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 201,172
Pageviews Today: 328,930Threads Today: 110Posts Today: 1,822
04:16 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I have had I think a prophetic dream. I saw Angels and this is what they said..

anonymous coward
User ID: 27222919
United States
11/19/2012 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I have had I think a prophetic dream. I saw Angels and this is what they said..
As I remarked to the OP earlier today, I believe that Uriel was warning Israel not to pursue this suicidal war, that God's enemies are not alone outside of Jerusalem, they also exist within, and God may once again abandon Irsael to her enemies as he did in the old testament, because they had abandoned his ways and his laws. Coveting by any means gets no one to the 'Promised land'. That is why unlawful actions are not permitted by God.
fearno1

User ID: 14262128
United States
11/19/2012 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I have had I think a prophetic dream. I saw Angels and this is what they said..
You Bibletards better wake up if you have the ears to hear and the eyes to see. Not much time left before your discernment now decides your future. Your bible blinds you to the real truth.

sheep
Never fear to speak the truth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13547009
United States
11/20/2012 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
he said many would say war was good and would bring about the promised land pretending to speak using Gods word

he said this was a lie

he said war was not the way and would not be permitted
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27875016

Op the "Promised Land" to my way of understanding the Bible, was modern day Israel, or rather Jerusalem. Is this angel telling us that this current war that's being fought amongst Israel and Palestine the "Promised Land" he's referring to? Meaning this war will not bring Israel peace? Interesting if this is true...
 Quoting: Lady Wolf

Thats a good question I hadnt thought about it.
He didnt specifically mention the present situation but I think is was referring to this, but also on a general global spectrum. As if to the present situation that the world is watching that could spiral out of control..because in a war one may know what causes it but one doesnt know how it will finish or what will happen.
So my interpretation of his words are that he was referring to the current situation from the perspective you mentioned but also on a global scale. As if this situation is being used to try to obtain the two objectives.As if the two are one. One inside the other. Or part of the same.

But that this promised land is not what is thought it is by the ones trying to achieve it ..something like that.

Thats my interpretation to his words the words I heard in the dream.

Seems also there are lies ane deceit that he spoke of..seems its a sort of a mess. Trying to give some interpretation. Like lots of factions and lots of stuff said , lots of bs (my interpretation and feeling on this) but the main goal would be this promised land he spoke of, it seems, thats what is trying to be achieved it would seem. But that war is not permitted and against Gods wish.And that it is not understood what the promised land and for whom.

thats my insight, wish I knew more

I should have asked questions..I was just looking with a dropped jaw..couldnt really gather my thoughts to think or ask..wish I had
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27904634

Interesting perspective and it does give much to ponder on. Sometimes I think that when we are given a message, dream or a vision, we are either allowed to ask questions or we are not. Sometimes, I think we are only meant to witness and share the message we are given. That might have been the case here. I do want to thank you for sharing your dream. It's been an interesting discussion so far:)
Orvontonian

User ID: 27784231
Mexico
11/20/2012 12:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Then he raised his left arm and said to me
"look"
and he pointed to the sun

and the sun became black

and he said
"look again"

and I could see the moon

and the moon became red

he said

"tell them"

I dont know what it means

Some sign I think

I know its in the bible it rings a bell. But I dont know what he meant

and after showing me this

he repeated again

tell them my name is Uriel

Keep reposting your dream OP... keep fighting

Let Uriel´s warning enter into everybody´s mind!

Do not worry about all the people here de-railing or hijacking your thread with their stupid ego-spiritual fight!

Warning was given for those who want to listen!

hf
 Quoting: Orvontonian

ANGELS

Lying in wait, but everywhere present.

Always attentive, for a message sent.

Existing of Life and Love that is Pure.

Hearing our pleas, they help find a cure.

For rarely we see, even less so they are heard.

Sometimes in our stillness,

They uncover their true word.

Trust, Stillness, Purity, Love.

red_heart

"And when such an animal-origin being does stand, as countless numbers now do, before God on Paradise, having ascended from the lowly spheres of space, such an achievement represents the reality of a spiritual transformation bordering on the limits of supremacy." (Paper 11: Section 9)

www.urantia.org
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25567776
United States
11/20/2012 12:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
I believe you. I saw Gabriel and Michael.
Lady Wolf

United States
11/20/2012 01:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is what I saw. But no rainbow. His right hand raised. No book but a sword. And the feet the left over the sea

Excerpt. Rest at link
SAW another strong Angel coming down out of Heaven, clothed with a cloud; and the rainbow was upon his head, and his face was like the Sun, and his feet like pillars of fire;
2 and he had in his hand a Little Book which was open. He placed his right foot on the sea and his left on the land;
3 and he cried out with a loud voice, as when a lion roars; and when he had cried out, the Seven Peals of Thunder uttered their voices.
4 When the Seven Peals of Thunder had spoken, I was about to write; and I heard a voice from Heaven saying, "Seal up the things which the Seven Peals of Thunder have spoken and do not write them."
5 Then the Angel whom I saw standing on the sea and on the land lifted up his right hand to Heaven,
6 and swore by Him who lives forever and ever, WHO CREATED HEAVEN AND THE THINGS IN IT, AND THE EARTH AND THE THINGS IN IT, AND THE SEA AND THE THINGS IN IT, that there will be delay no longer,
7 but in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he is about to sound, then the Mystery of God is finished, as He preached to His servants the prophets

[link to www.tribulation.com]

I don't know if you know this Op but in the bible the "Word of God" is referred to as "the Sword of Truth." I thought this was an interesting thing to point out.

Last Edited by Aware & Watching... on 11/20/2012 01:29 AM
Real truth is self evident...
Lady Wolf

United States
11/20/2012 01:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
I dont understand why he isnt mentioned much in the bible. In the dream ,as I said, he seemed the leader and with authority and power.

He is mentioned in the book of Enoch a very old and respected manuscript that should have been included and has been studied by the Church translators.

Yes I've heard his name before, though the other side likes to hijack angels, he is not one to hijack, nor is Michael.

I'm really glad this war is not allowed. I felt that as well that it was not going to pan out the way they wanted, their attempts to depopulate will be halted. I feel that very strongly.

Thank you for this thread. hf
 Quoting: Sungaze_At_Dawn

I find it interesting that the man, Enoch, was included in scripture but the book bearing his name was left out;) Enoch was purportedly the father of Methuselah, who was a descendant of Seth.
Lady Wolf

United States
11/20/2012 01:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
It seemed important that his name was known. That they/you know that it is Uriel who is warning.
Seemed very important. As if to give validity to the message maybe
I think since he was the angel that warned noah he is probably here to warn us of destruction of evilness and protection for Gods children.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22965214

I always wondered what this verse meant. Hmmm...
"...so as in the days of Noah...so shall also the coming of the son of man be."
Lady Wolf

United States
11/20/2012 03:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm curious Op...did you tell any of the clergy of your church about this dream and if you did, what were their thoughts? Thanks.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28086928
Spain
11/20/2012 05:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm curious Op...did you tell any of the clergy of your church about this dream and if you did, what were their thoughts? Thanks.

Hi..No I havent.
I am very reserved regarding these matters.
I always have been. If you met me I would seem lukewarm at best..
I have always been this way since I was little. I have always prayed a lot but where no one could see me. In my room..or while out in nature etc..my parents have never known this..ever..no one has.
I am utterly devoted to Our Blessed Mother..and my love of Christ has no limits ..yet if you came to my home you now would see a small alter..but before you would not see even this..because I keep all this within.
It is just the way I am.
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/20/2012 05:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is what I saw. But no rainbow. His right hand raised. No book but a sword. And the feet the left over the sea

Excerpt. Rest at link
SAW another strong Angel coming down out of Heaven, clothed with a cloud; and the rainbow was upon his head, and his face was like the Sun, and his feet like pillars of fire;
2 and he had in his hand a Little Book which was open. He placed his right foot on the sea and his left on the land;
3 and he cried out with a loud voice, as when a lion roars; and when he had cried out, the Seven Peals of Thunder uttered their voices.
4 When the Seven Peals of Thunder had spoken, I was about to write; and I heard a voice from Heaven saying, "Seal up the things which the Seven Peals of Thunder have spoken and do not write them."
5 Then the Angel whom I saw standing on the sea and on the land lifted up his right hand to Heaven,
6 and swore by Him who lives forever and ever, WHO CREATED HEAVEN AND THE THINGS IN IT, AND THE EARTH AND THE THINGS IN IT, AND THE SEA AND THE THINGS IN IT, that there will be delay no longer,
7 but in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he is about to sound, then the Mystery of God is finished, as He preached to His servants the prophets

[link to www.tribulation.com]

I don't know if you know this Op but in the bible the "Word of God" is referred to as "the Sword of Truth." I thought this was an interesting thing to point out.

No I didnt
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/20/2012 05:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Es decir queiro mandarte mi direccion electronica, pero no se como.
Duermese con los angelitos.
 Quoting: coro de angeles 27222919

Hi coro de angeles puedes escribirme a mi direccion ..la que esta en mi avatar, wildhoney..abajo en la firma
La he puesto alli..y ahora tengo toda Africa escribiendome chuckle...que lata!
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/20/2012 05:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Looks like I have to google another name
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/20/2012 05:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
I had another dream..Not impressive like the other one..but I give it credit because of something I was told. I was given a name. Didnt see the Angel..female..just a picture..of her.I have not found the name on google
I was told that Purgatory will be no more..that now it will be either one way or the other. With God or not ..globally.
Rest personal..
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/20/2012 05:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Purgatory will be emptied out? something like that
Im not familiar with this
and now its globally in all circunstances either one way or the other..with God or not
Shamar

User ID: 1479302
United States
11/20/2012 06:53 AM

Report Abusive Post
is that true about salt being a mod?
 Quoting: Shamar

Two sides of the same coin, yes. And knowing who their comrades are is as simple as sitting back and observing who rallies to their side, although that is not the only way. There's other ways to detect them, which I won't reveal.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14262703

you still on FB? I'd like to message you.

Nevermind, I found your email....I'll email you.

Last Edited by If You Only Knew on 11/20/2012 08:26 AM
Love is like light. It is never constrained to its source; it shines on everything and tends to spread spontaneously, unless we block it! ~ Cosmic Swami
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1103915
United States
11/20/2012 07:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
well if you see them agan tell them they are doing a bang up job! no really - we can't see any more violence, war or destruction on this lonely miserable planet.

Not.
Agustín
User ID: 28085719
Spain
11/20/2012 08:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Be’emet? Jifa. Ahabla!

Los caminos del Señor son inexcrutables como lo son los pensamientos de tu corazón. Haz de tu corazón un templo y sabrás cual es tu camino.
 Quoting: Agustín 28085719

Are you paraphrasing Isaiah 55:8?

Ya fui anunciado.

hf

"Vosotros sois dioses"
hf
Shamar

User ID: 24946868
United States
11/20/2012 08:25 AM

Report Abusive Post
Be’emet? Jifa. Ahabla!

Los caminos del Señor son inexcrutables como lo son los pensamientos de tu corazón. Haz de tu corazón un templo y sabrás cual es tu camino.

Are you paraphrasing Isaiah 55:8?

Ya fui anunciado.

hf

"Vosotros sois dioses"
hf

oy vey!scratching

ma hata'am?
Love is like light. It is never constrained to its source; it shines on everything and tends to spread spontaneously, unless we block it! ~ Cosmic Swami
Agustín
User ID: 28085719
Spain
11/20/2012 10:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
hf

yoda
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14086416
United States
11/20/2012 10:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dear ET Emissary,

First of all I can assure you the Christ Michael Aton, Esu and the rest of them as you stated "DO EXIST"

When a message is given to someone it is interpreted and written according to their own personal signature. This is why different people receiving a message from CM will seem different in the language. It is because the perceptions and thinking of the person are incorporated into the message and delivered in their voice/writings. This does not make the message less valid or wrong.

Many messages given in the past were target messages! Which means they were not meant for us. This also does not mean they were wrong or not valid, as they served a purpose.

Everything is fluid, which means that a time line thought to me on track, can change overnight due to many reasons. Our calendar and times are also not the same as the celestials time lines.

Many messages given were wake up calls to humanity. Challenging us to pay attention and also to see the severity of our planet's demise.

The earth is dying and in serious trouble. Messages concerning earth changes were not meant to cause fear, but to wake humanity up to the seriousness of our abuses upon her. All planets have souls! Our mother earth feels all abuses/war,bombs/poisons/pollution/oil,coal pillaging/ slaughtering of animals/killing of each other.

Mankind has caused much of our troubles and yet still remains asleep. No one even cares to be honest, as everyone goes about living as if nothing is wrong.

The messages coming through channelers has increased and are all in sinc with each other. They give warnings and messages of love hoping to inspire and wake people up.

I do not speak for Candace but from my own perspective and understanding. I feel deeply within my soul what I write to be true. I have discerned and received my own messages, and therefore KNOW for myself my truth.

I understand your questioning and your discernment/worries regarding all you wrote here. I can only advise you to connect to CM on your own for confirmation of these events and messages, for you must do the work ET yourself. Believing is NOT KNOWING!

You must KNOW for yourself TRUTH~ Only you can call out from your soul to the universe for answers and if you trust your I AM that I AM presence....with confidence you shall get the answers you so dearly seek.

Blessings,
DMFS
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14086416

im sorry but those messages & most channeled messages are not authentic

we know that this planet has been controlled by darkness for quite some time now & they would manipulate/create 'channeled' messages to confuse & spread disinformation

do not make excuses for the numerous inconsistencies of those messages

i know(from experience) that it is not easy to see it for what it is & admit that you were fooled/hoodwinked

but if you truly want to move forward & find real truth, you are going to have to move past the deceptions

the darkness has been very clever & used advanced tactics in using other people to spreading disinformation

please listen to that video very carefully

i still find this website to have authentic messages & their latest one also discusses the manipulation of channels

check it out:

[link to www.cosmicparadigm.com]
 Quoting: ET emissary

I respect your opinion, but do not agree.

My path has taken me down a bumpy road to truth, and I have been shown both lies and truth. The channelers with Abundant Hope are authentic and God appointed.

I agree that the Dark are using MANY Channelers around the world, and giving false information.

The world may not agree with many of the messages coming thru Abundant Hope, but that does not make them false.

There is no way to proof to someone what is divine truth or knowledge. This is why everyone must embark down their own road seeking what is false and what is truth. It takes time to study, read, explore, investigate and meditate for the answers.

I have been doing just that for over 5 years now, and I am not new to the false messages and false websites.

If you earnestly seek from your heart to KNOW all TRUTH, AND HAVE A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS/CM than he will guide you to the material needed to understand.

It will mean breaking down all barriers of what you once believed. Faith and Trust must be at the forefront. Your angels/guides will guide you. Do THE WORK NEEDED WITHIN YOURSELF FIRST, AND THEY WILL DO THE REST. I assure you that everyone who wishes to know truth will be guided.

Candace has her own way of teaching, and I respect her greatly. It is not easy being attacked over many years, when your mission is to help enlighten and bring to the surface all false truths. She is a true warrior, and may at times come off as not aligned with light, but I can assure you she is one of God's brightest. Her heart is HUGE,in wanting to Serve and bring truth to all.

If you knew her heart and who she truly is, you would know differently.

I will not continue further with this discussion, ET.

I cannot stress enough that you must find your own way through the muck and lies. The journey of the soul is not easy, but it molds character and integrity.

Begin with reading the Phoenix Journals and Urantia Book. Much will be shown to you, as your guides will bring what will resonate and the rest will take you down a journey of enlightenment. BE OPEN TO EXPAND CONSCIOUSNESS AND IT WILL BE GIVEN.

Blessings,
DMFS
Michael Christopher
User ID: 7586230
Philippines
11/20/2012 10:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
I always support Candace for all his teachings here and at the same time,myself also teach people about it even from a small number of people because the more you taught about the truth it will surely be injected into their minds and hearts.Thank you very much OP for your wonderful dream and I love it very much because my mother also dream of so many spacecraft around this planet that giving and helping people here and from what I see, this is after the 3 days of darkness but my mother just afraid about it. She cannot remember all of her dreams. Although I do not know who I am but Im certain that I also here in service. Maybe Candace can help me find who I really is because I'm am still confused but understand what the teaching of Candace and the Abundanthope website. I love to read all those and people just laugh at me when I teach them about it. OP you are the best.
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/20/2012 10:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
WOW!!

A friend just e mailed me some pics..wanted to know if any looked like Uried.

Thats his face there!!

thats the one I saw!!
Top row number 4..but hair a bit blondish..like reddish..golden blonde

thats the face!
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/20/2012 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
I hope the link works

This is the face I saw..

[link to www.google.ca]
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/20/2012 10:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thats the face guys!

I am not even going to say similar..because it wouldnt be correct..its the exact same face I saw..exact same!
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/20/2012 11:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Same expression!

Ill never forget those eyes..
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/20/2012 11:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
well if you see them agan tell them they are doing a bang up job! no really - we can't see any more violence, war or destruction on this lonely miserable planet.

Not.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1103915

hugs
Michael Christopher
User ID: 12443715
Philippines
11/20/2012 11:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
What about his Wings OP? Is there any similarity?
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/20/2012 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
I dont remember wings..maybe there were I was just too busy looking at his face.and his body..how it covered the sky, the position etc..
I didnt notice wings but I wasnt really looking..maybe there were I dont know

The face is EXACTLY the one I saw! Same build too. Only this Angels covered the sky. Just enormous. Like an and in front of an elephant
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/20/2012 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
I dont remember wings..maybe there were I was just too busy looking at his face.and his body..how it covered the sky, the position etc..
I didnt notice wings but I wasnt really looking..maybe there were I dont know

The face is EXACTLY the one I saw! Same build too. Only this Angels covered the sky. Just enormous. Like an ant in front of an elephant
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28086928

GLP