Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,451 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 225,648
Pageviews Today: 370,652Threads Today: 117Posts Today: 2,142
05:26 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I have had I think a prophetic dream. I saw Angels and this is what they said..

wildhoney
User ID: 28086928
Spain
11/20/2012 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I have had I think a prophetic dream. I saw Angels and this is what they said..
Give me green..one and it gets pinned again..now that I have the face!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28143469
United States
11/20/2012 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I have had I think a prophetic dream. I saw Angels and this is what they said..
You Bibletards better wake up if you have the ears to hear and the eyes to see. Not much time left before your discernment now decides your future. Your bible blinds you to the real truth.

sheep
 Quoting: fearno1

not to worry,
the ones left after the 3 days of darkness will have the spirit of truth and the spirit of discernment downloaded into them and then they will see how foolish they have been.

BUT...
they will know what is true from then on.

3dd cant come fast enough
Michael Christopher
User ID: 8113670
Philippines
11/20/2012 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Its okay OP. Thank you anyway.
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/20/2012 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Correction..I was a bit extatic at having seen his face in pic ..and I got the numer wrong

its the 5th on top rwo..not the 4th

the 5th..the one with the stern strong handsome face and the red hair

His hair was a bit blonder but face was exact the same as pic
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/20/2012 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
hope link works..direct access to his pic

[link to www.jaybellbooks.com]
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/20/2012 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28086928

Yup link works for me

Thats the guy..thats the Angel I saw guys..the exact same face

and the Angel of the pic is supposed to be Uriel too

wow

wow

wow
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/20/2012 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ive added him, the pic, to my signature
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/20/2012 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
What about his Wings OP? Is there any similarity?
 Quoting: Michael Christopher 12443715

sorry I understand why you were asking about the wings..its not the fourth..nothing like that at all..its the 5th on the top row
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1667343
United States
11/20/2012 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
We his wings made of light or feathers or ? Did he even have wings?
coro de angeles
User ID: 27222919
United States
11/20/2012 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
No se encuentra tu direccion para nada. El mio, [email protected]
Tengo cosas interesantes para mandarte. Saludos!
Orvontonian

User ID: 27784231
Mexico
11/20/2012 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yup link works for me

Thats the guy..thats the Angel I saw guys..the exact same face

and the Angel of the pic is supposed to be Uriel too

wow

wow

wow

"As the Sons of God are engaged in the gigantic task of revealing the Father’s personality of love to a universe, do joyfully undergo an amazing series of divinity attenuations, until they appear as angels to stand by your side and guide you through the lowly paths of earthly existence."

red_heart
"And when such an animal-origin being does stand, as countless numbers now do, before God on Paradise, having ascended from the lowly spheres of space, such an achievement represents the reality of a spiritual transformation bordering on the limits of supremacy." (Paper 11: Section 9)

www.urantia.org
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/20/2012 04:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
We his wings made of light or feathers or ? Did he even have wings?
 Quoting: tandym

I didnt notice his wings. Not saying they werent there. I was looking at his face..eyes..his demeanor.
Those eyes.
Just like the pic.
Intense
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/20/2012 04:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
No se encuentra tu direccion para nada. El mio, [email protected]
Tengo cosas interesantes para mandarte. Saludos!
 Quoting: coro de angeles 27222919

Vale ..te escribo hoy.
ET emissary

User ID: 26768280
United States
11/20/2012 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dear ET Emissary,

First of all I can assure you the Christ Michael Aton, Esu and the rest of them as you stated "DO EXIST"

When a message is given to someone it is interpreted and written according to their own personal signature. This is why different people receiving a message from CM will seem different in the language. It is because the perceptions and thinking of the person are incorporated into the message and delivered in their voice/writings. This does not make the message less valid or wrong.

Many messages given in the past were target messages! Which means they were not meant for us. This also does not mean they were wrong or not valid, as they served a purpose.

Everything is fluid, which means that a time line thought to me on track, can change overnight due to many reasons. Our calendar and times are also not the same as the celestials time lines.

Many messages given were wake up calls to humanity. Challenging us to pay attention and also to see the severity of our planet's demise.

The earth is dying and in serious trouble. Messages concerning earth changes were not meant to cause fear, but to wake humanity up to the seriousness of our abuses upon her. All planets have souls! Our mother earth feels all abuses/war,bombs/poisons/pollution/oil,coal pillaging/ slaughtering of animals/killing of each other.

Mankind has caused much of our troubles and yet still remains asleep. No one even cares to be honest, as everyone goes about living as if nothing is wrong.

The messages coming through channelers has increased and are all in sinc with each other. They give warnings and messages of love hoping to inspire and wake people up.

I do not speak for Candace but from my own perspective and understanding. I feel deeply within my soul what I write to be true. I have discerned and received my own messages, and therefore KNOW for myself my truth.

I understand your questioning and your discernment/worries regarding all you wrote here. I can only advise you to connect to CM on your own for confirmation of these events and messages, for you must do the work ET yourself. Believing is NOT KNOWING!

You must KNOW for yourself TRUTH~ Only you can call out from your soul to the universe for answers and if you trust your I AM that I AM presence....with confidence you shall get the answers you so dearly seek.

Blessings,
DMFS
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14086416

im sorry but those messages & most channeled messages are not authentic

we know that this planet has been controlled by darkness for quite some time now & they would manipulate/create 'channeled' messages to confuse & spread disinformation

do not make excuses for the numerous inconsistencies of those messages

i know(from experience) that it is not easy to see it for what it is & admit that you were fooled/hoodwinked

but if you truly want to move forward & find real truth, you are going to have to move past the deceptions

the darkness has been very clever & used advanced tactics in using other people to spreading disinformation

please listen to that video very carefully

i still find this website to have authentic messages & their latest one also discusses the manipulation of channels

check it out:

[link to www.cosmicparadigm.com]
 Quoting: ET emissary

I respect your opinion, but do not agree.

My path has taken me down a bumpy road to truth, and I have been shown both lies and truth. The channelers with Abundant Hope are authentic and God appointed.

I agree that the Dark are using MANY Channelers around the world, and giving false information.

The world may not agree with many of the messages coming thru Abundant Hope, but that does not make them false.

There is no way to proof to someone what is divine truth or knowledge. This is why everyone must embark down their own road seeking what is false and what is truth. It takes time to study, read, explore, investigate and meditate for the answers.

I have been doing just that for over 5 years now, and I am not new to the false messages and false websites.

If you earnestly seek from your heart to KNOW all TRUTH, AND HAVE A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS/CM than he will guide you to the material needed to understand.

It will mean breaking down all barriers of what you once believed. Faith and Trust must be at the forefront. Your angels/guides will guide you. Do THE WORK NEEDED WITHIN YOURSELF FIRST, AND THEY WILL DO THE REST. I assure you that everyone who wishes to know truth will be guided.

Candace has her own way of teaching, and I respect her greatly. It is not easy being attacked over many years, when your mission is to help enlighten and bring to the surface all false truths. She is a true warrior, and may at times come off as not aligned with light, but I can assure you she is one of God's brightest. Her heart is HUGE,in wanting to Serve and bring truth to all.

If you knew her heart and who she truly is, you would know differently.

I will not continue further with this discussion, ET.

I cannot stress enough that you must find your own way through the muck and lies. The journey of the soul is not easy, but it molds character and integrity.

Begin with reading the Phoenix Journals and Urantia Book. Much will be shown to you, as your guides will bring what will resonate and the rest will take you down a journey of enlightenment. BE OPEN TO EXPAND CONSCIOUSNESS AND IT WILL BE GIVEN.

Blessings,
DMFS
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14086416

been there done that

it is not a matter of agreeing or disagreeing with abundanthope

it is a matter of Credibility & Authenticity

The Proof of the Lies & Deceptions i posted above should help you to begin Questioning Abundanthope & where exactly they get their information from

which is from their Egos & Manipulating Entities

i cannot Force you to Investigate & see the truth

when peoples egos think they have found the 'ultimate truth' then it is Hard for them to Question & Research the Evidence that proves otherwise

However if one is Truly Honest with themselves then they will set aside their ego & not be afraid to question information & research the evidence in seeking truth

because Real Truth does not fear investigation & in fact it welcomes it because it is solid truth that has nothing to hide

no matter how many times abundanthope messages & the indoctrinated believers try to twist, spin & make excuses...
the truth will come out about the illegitimate messages & belief systems

in many ways it already has..

as proven in my earlier comments

please re-read them, watch the videos & Think instead of letting abundanthope/PJs/Urnatia book think for you

do not trap yourselves as people have trapped themselves within churches/bibles/religions
ET
ET emissary

United States
11/20/2012 04:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
I always support Candace for all his teachings here and at the same time,myself also teach people about it even from a small number of people because the more you taught about the truth it will surely be injected into their minds and hearts.Thank you very much OP for your wonderful dream and I love it very much because my mother also dream of so many spacecraft around this planet that giving and helping people here and from what I see, this is after the 3 days of darkness but my mother just afraid about it. She cannot remember all of her dreams. Although I do not know who I am but Im certain that I also here in service. Maybe Candace can help me find who I really is because I'm am still confused but understand what the teaching of Candace and the Abundanthope website. I love to read all those and people just laugh at me when I teach them about it. OP you are the best.
 Quoting: Michael Christopher 7586230

omg

the misguided leading the misguided

abundantlies needs to stop snaring & brainwashing people who are searching for truth

please people start here when searching for real Truth:

[link to www.youtube.com]
ET
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1106916
United States
11/20/2012 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
I always support Candace for all his teachings here and at the same time,myself also teach people about it even from a small number of people because the more you taught about the truth it will surely be injected into their minds and hearts.Thank you very much OP for your wonderful dream and I love it very much because my mother also dream of so many spacecraft around this planet that giving and helping people here and from what I see, this is after the 3 days of darkness but my mother just afraid about it. She cannot remember all of her dreams. Although I do not know who I am but Im certain that I also here in service. Maybe Candace can help me find who I really is because I'm am still confused but understand what the teaching of Candace and the Abundanthope website. I love to read all those and people just laugh at me when I teach them about it. OP you are the best.

omg

abundantlies needs to stop snaring & brainwashing people who are searching for truth

You're also blind to the truth. The truth is in the Bible. You're another lost new ager trying to lead others astray.

No different from NIP (Candace) and the others that spew these lies around.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/20/2012 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

omg

No need to purchase a 3 set CD

get centered and saturate yourself with the Fathers Love

then go INSIDE for the Truth
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28086385
United States
11/20/2012 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
igts true case its angles

and they gave secret info and power

to write cr4ap on a board like a 12 year old can do

lol
ET emissary

United States
11/20/2012 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

omg

You're also blind to the truth. The truth is in the Bible. You're another lost new ager trying to lead others astray.

Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

Religions were created by manipulating forces to better control people & their beliefs

same applies to the massive amount of new-age disinformation that now litters the internet & books

please set-aside old belief systems, question & research deeper to determine if something is 1. Truth 2. Truth mixed with Lies 3. Lies

Last Edited by ET emissary on 11/20/2012 05:06 PM
ET
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20742172
United Kingdom
11/20/2012 04:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings OP,

In case this hasn't already been said, you can find out more about your Prophetic Dream, as channelled from AA Uriel Himself, here: [link to abundanthope.net]

Bless your heart,

Dave
ET emissary

United States
11/20/2012 04:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

omg

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28143469

omg no

please watch & listen to what is being said from part 1 of his videos

then if you Feel that it is truthful & want to buy the beneficial CDs then go ahead but it is not necessary

the information within the other videos is what is important
ET
ET emissary

United States
11/20/2012 05:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings OP,

In case this hasn't already been said, you can find out more about your Prophetic Dream, as channelled from AA Uriel Himself, here: [link to abundanthope.net]

Bless your heart,

Dave
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20742172

as transmitted from a reptilian entity or other manipulating entity

go ahead knock yourselves out lol

unreal!

*** Please investigate the track record of their messages ***

do not be so easily fooled by accepting it as truth because it 'sounds' as if it supposedly coming from a mighty god-like entity

Last Edited by ET emissary on 11/20/2012 05:16 PM
ET
God Loves ALL

User ID: 27800314
United States
11/20/2012 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
What about his Wings OP? Is there any similarity?
 Quoting: Michael Christopher 12443715

They do not have wings beloved, they are energy radiating out of the heart area when they are perceived So many people on earth believe angels fly, that they will put on wings for you. OP may not have needed wings.
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/20/2012 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

Religions were created by manipulating forces to better control people & their beliefs

same applies to the massive amount of new-age disinformation that now litters the internet & books

please set-aside old belief systems, question & research deeper to determine if something is 1. Truth 2. Truth mixed with Lies 3. Lies

Lisa,
There is truth in the Bible, but only about 30% is actually true.
God Loves ALL

United States
11/20/2012 07:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.catholic.com]

[link to www.vatican.va]

Any Christian who has anything to say negative about the Catholic Church should read these tracts (first link) and then the Catechism of the Catholic Church (second link). Do this FIRST.

MOST if not ALL of the arguments online here and on other forums are based on misunderstandings of what the Catholic Church teaches.

THEN and only THEN can anyone have an intelligent discussion over differences of beliefs.

After all, you should understand what it is you are talking about straight from the horse's mouth before you have enough knowledge to argue your own position, right?

Unfortunately, I can't say to do the same for any other Christian churches since they do not have any clear beliefs written down anywhere other than their claim that they go by the bible even though each Christian interprets it differently.

But anyway, any discussion that has any basis in logic, first has to have an understanding or a basis to work from which has clear definitions.

Otherwise you are presenting FALSE information, which is FEAR based and you are acting out of your own EGO and BEARING FALSE WITNESS against others.

So before you make a statement about what you think Catholic's believe, check your understanding of what it is you think they believe before you speak or write about it. Otherwise, again you are BEARING FALSE WITNESS against others.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1034800

Just to let you know, I was a catholic once. Until I saw the fraud. And made study. I in fact chose it when I was 18 years old, after the death of President Kennedy squelched my career plans. Kennedy was taken to meet Jesus, did you know that? And he began to put in place in my country everything that was suggested by Jesus to him. And they murdered him for it, on the very day he was to announce something of it, of the return, to begin to prepare the people. Jesus is returned. Has been since 1954 in fact.

I do not deny the many wondrous peoples of the church, I have seen wondrous devotion, , but the top level of the church are antichrists and some within it added false material to the bible. Jesus never appointment Peter to head his church. Jesus did not start a church. Constantine DID. Jesus never made the pope or Peter the vicar of Christ on this planet. Just so you know and you can confirm that if you make effort. You ones practice a lot of satanic stuff and know it not, but that matters not, its where your heart is, that matters. Catholics "believe" like all other churches, but belief is not knowing beloveds. Your church is responsible for incredible evil in this world over the long ages. Learn your own history.

Your church took over and destroyed the real WAY that was started in England after the Crucifixion by Joseph of A, and that was his role, alone with Mary M and some of the other apostles and family and friends who went to France by method of boat after the crucifixion. Joseph of A was a global tin trader and his daughter was married to the King of England's younger brother. The first true "church' if you mean building, was built in Glastonbury England 3 short years after the Crucifixion.

Mary M was pregnant with the child of Jesus and birthed their child while at sea. Thus many legends in Europe/France and England in particular. The child was a girl, named SaRa SaRa is incarnate on this plane now and to protect her identity, we are not allowed to know. Joseph of A and Mary M started the first true "church" and it was called THE WAY. And Rome destroyed it, not the building but all the teaching and absorbed it by method of force and war. How different Christianity could be today, of Constantine had not done what he did.

Paul was not a holy man at the time. He was in fact the worst enemy of Jesus because he was stupid and did not know God within him at all and spread many false teachings. He was not appointed by Jesus, Jesus did not die on the cross, he was in a coma, and he survived which is in the bible. No Magic resurrection folks. No easter day, sorry. That is the lie of Rome. Jesus spent some time with friends secretly and ascended into a CRAFT and was taken out of the hell hole to Damascus where he lived for 2 years before Saul came along looking for others. Saul of course thought Jesus was a ghost, and Jesus blinded him with no magic, other than fireworks. And requested some people to teach the man something while he was stunned for 3 days. Paul was never ordained an apostle.

and Luke, he never met Jesus, nice guy but his writings are all hearsay. All of you bible is hearsay. People wrote what they remembered. It has lovely stuff in it, as to the NT and some very unlovely stuff.

God resides inside of YOU. Jesus taught that. Heed that, for God is not up in the high heavens someplace, he is as close as your MIND, because HE is MIND, his body is the creation. he sends a piece of his MIND to you and you communicate with him thru meditation and your church as never taught you that, have they? You are missing so much and we from heaven grieve huge tears over the destruction of the teachings of Jesus.

I chat with Jesus daily. He has been in my home and I have been on his craft, many times in fact. He is returned and the plan was a public return with the cooperation of President Kennedy. Kennedy was the finest President this country has had, because he was seen fit by Jesus..........and they murdered him and you are going to find out, sadly that your church hierarchy was behind that.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

God Loves ALL

United States
11/20/2012 07:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings OP,

Bless your heart,

Dave
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20742172

Dave, I already carried a short message to OP and placed also the message of Uriel thru hazel a few pages ago, but thanks for drawing attention again.

AMEN.

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/20/2012 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

omg

omg no

please watch & listen to what is being said from part 1 of his videos

then if you Feel that it is truthful & want to buy the beneficial CDs then go ahead but it is not necessary

the information within the other videos is what is important

from the video you recommend:

Try to erase negativity in your minds. Concentrate on positive energy.
That is you power against the evil. They are powerless against this
energy. That is why they want to distract (you) from this power.

You are living on this planet in order to learn how to stay positive
even in such unhappy worlds. The meaning of life is the development of
the consciousness, the development of the heart, of the mind, of the
character, in a more noble level, being spiritual even with negative
energies around you. That is happening over many lives and on many
planets, because the soul wants to learn everything. Every planet is a
school in which you can go a step higher.

Every soul has to go, to evolve higher, back to "The Source", to the
"Cosmic Centre of consciousness". You call it "God" but it is not a
person, it is the "Energy" from which everything exists.

If you really want to get knowledge, the "Existence" will show you the
ways to find it. Most people on Earth have forgotten how to listen to
the soul. They are distracted on purpose in the negative society around
them. Friends, it's time to change this. ....

Create the inner wish to get knowledge about
the Universe. Don't let the negative people disturb you. They are
stealing your energy and want to keep you primitive as they are.

Much of the actual text from the video can be found here: [link to 777alaje.blogspot.com]

Ok, its more in depth than

"Get centered and Saturate yourself with The Fathers Love"
but its basically the same thing. I am just not wordy and like to keep it simple.

thanks for the video
Michael Christopher
User ID: 3689930
Philippines
11/20/2012 08:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you for letting me understand about angels.
redelectricmoon
User ID: 17199948
United States
11/20/2012 09:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
ET emissary

What do you know of God? Rebuild your own connection before speaking as one who once had authority.

Just as in human races, among Dragons there are those who build and walk dark paths and those who build and walk lighted paths. Be careful that you don't get yourself labeled as a "racist".

Go to the Mayans and tell them that their feathered serpent Quetzalcoatl is the evil one and see how you are received.

as transmitted from a reptilian entity(emphasis mine) or other manipulating entity

do not be so easily fooled by accepting it as truth because it 'sounds' as if it supposedly coming from a mighty god-like entity
Shamar

User ID: 1479302
United States
11/20/2012 09:31 PM

Report Abusive Post

Lisa,
There is truth in the Bible, but only about 30% is actually true.

So cling to the 30%.
Love is like light. It is never constrained to its source; it shines on everything and tends to spread spontaneously, unless we block it! ~ Cosmic Swami

GLP