Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,264 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 537,033
Pageviews Today: 891,617Threads Today: 302Posts Today: 5,226
10:31 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I have had I think a prophetic dream. I saw Angels and this is what they said..

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28219179
Spain
11/21/2012 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I have had I think a prophetic dream. I saw Angels and this is what they said..
Blessed ae the peacemakers for they shall be called children of God
hf

Blessings to all those that have and will defend peace hf

with love..

peace must be founded on love..even if love is just a small seed that will grow..it must be there

hf

like faith

the size of a mustard seed will do

rose

Blessings to all those that have achieved this

May God seal it with His authority and make it last

and spread throughout the planet

In Christs name

Amen
Clayton
User ID: 23734565
United States
11/21/2012 06:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I have had I think a prophetic dream. I saw Angels and this is what they said..
If this dream is the real deal, and I believe it is , dont forget he chose a Catholic to give the message to
 Quoting: op 28219179

I believe you have been blessed and the dream is real. Sounds like a lot of pride you have in Catholics. The ones who changed the bible and the teachings of Jesus. Sounds like a lot of pride you have going on, be careful, Evil might just get you yet...My father was a catholic and tried to get me baptized, he never did. Then I followed my mother and Christianity for a while. Then I started to think things were wrong. Messed with the "Current John Titor" for some time, and then I found my way here. Interesting to learn all of this. I bet this happens in late 2012 - 2015 but my best guess is april 2013.
Maits 666<>999
User ID: 24914437
Canada
11/21/2012 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Have you ever thought that maybe the Kingdom will be an Angelic Realm?

Only Angels and those that have become Angels?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28219179

OP Yes that is what it will be like according to the Urantia Book.
Here is a description:

26:0.1.SUPERNAPHIM are the ministering spirits of Paradise and the central universe; they are the highest order of the lowest group of the children of the Infinite Spirit—the angelic hosts. Such ministering spirits are to be encountered from the Isle of Paradise to the worlds of time and space. No major part of the organized and inhabited creation is without their services.

1. The Ministering Spirits

26:1.1.Angels are the ministering-spirit associates of the evolutionary and ascending will creatures of all space; they are also the colleagues and working associates of the higher hosts of the divine personalities of the spheres. The angels of all orders are distinct personalities and are highly individualized. They all have a large capacity for appreciation of the ministrations of the reversion directors. Together with the Messenger Hosts of Space, the ministering spirits enjoy seasons of rest and change; they possess very social natures and have an associative capacity far transcending that of human beings.

26:1.2.The ministering spirits of the grand universe are classified as follows:

26:1.3.1. Supernaphim.

26:1.4.2. Seconaphim.

26:1.5.3. Tertiaphim.

26:1.6.4. Omniaphim.

26:1.7.5. Seraphim.

26:1.8.6. Cherubim and Sanobim.

26:1.9.7. Midway Creatures.

26:1.10.The individual members of the angelic orders are not altogether stationary as to personal status in the universe. Angels of certain orders may become Paradise Companions for a season; some become Celestial Recorders; others ascend to the ranks of the Technical Advisers. Certain of the cherubim may aspire to seraphic status and destiny, while evolutionary seraphim can achieve the spiritual levels of the ascending Sons of God.

26:1.11.The seven orders of ministering spirits, as revealed, are grouped for presentation in accordance with their functions of greatest importance to ascending creatures:

You can continue reading at [link to urantiabook.org] Paper 26

DMFS
 Quoting: dmfs

I am a reader of this interesting Forum and I AM still learning more good and bad stuffs. Thanks to the Light Beings in this Forum who commit themselves saving Mother Gaia and her people. But thanks as well to those opposing brethen because without their negative thoughts nothing would counter-support the Truth. (That's how we learn here in this material world.)

Thank you DMFS for your sharing those few lines from Urantia Book. I learned from my Guide, Mother 01230-6-4, that the Urantia Book is true when it comes to creation and the Abramic Bible is true to the events that may transpire in the future.

Here is the Oneness Prayer from my Guide who taught me. It is my prayer to serve others my unconditional love.

In the name of the Father (The Energy/Source)
The Mother (Matter)
And the Son. (the Beings/the Creator God with His 6 Celestial Sons)

From the Lord God of my being, I now remember who I am;
I am that "I Am", knowing all there is to know,
Experiencing Christ Consciousness - my resurrection,
Being one with All-That-Is-Not and All-That-Is.
These knowing, experiencing, and being manifest the Holy Trinity on me.

I am a Creator, an image of God who created me,
So whatever be my desire becomes my reality.
I give love to the Father by loving myself and the others
And my desire for them is, as well, to remember who they are;
That all shall be one in the New Consciousness that is yet to come on Earth.

So be it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22621726
Australia
11/21/2012 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Have you ever thought that maybe the Kingdom will be an Angelic Realm?

Only Angels and those that have become Angels?

OP Yes that is what it will be like according to the Urantia Book.
Here is a description:

26:0.1.SUPERNAPHIM are the ministering spirits of Paradise and the central universe; they are the highest order of the lowest group of the children of the Infinite Spirit—the angelic hosts. Such ministering spirits are to be encountered from the Isle of Paradise to the worlds of time and space. No major part of the organized and inhabited creation is without their services.

1. The Ministering Spirits

26:1.1.Angels are the ministering-spirit associates of the evolutionary and ascending will creatures of all space; they are also the colleagues and working associates of the higher hosts of the divine personalities of the spheres. The angels of all orders are distinct personalities and are highly individualized. They all have a large capacity for appreciation of the ministrations of the reversion directors. Together with the Messenger Hosts of Space, the ministering spirits enjoy seasons of rest and change; they possess very social natures and have an associative capacity far transcending that of human beings.

26:1.2.The ministering spirits of the grand universe are classified as follows:

26:1.3.1. Supernaphim.

26:1.4.2. Seconaphim.

26:1.5.3. Tertiaphim.

26:1.6.4. Omniaphim.

26:1.7.5. Seraphim.

26:1.8.6. Cherubim and Sanobim.

26:1.9.7. Midway Creatures.

26:1.10.The individual members of the angelic orders are not altogether stationary as to personal status in the universe. Angels of certain orders may become Paradise Companions for a season; some become Celestial Recorders; others ascend to the ranks of the Technical Advisers. Certain of the cherubim may aspire to seraphic status and destiny, while evolutionary seraphim can achieve the spiritual levels of the ascending Sons of God.

26:1.11.The seven orders of ministering spirits, as revealed, are grouped for presentation in accordance with their functions of greatest importance to ascending creatures:

You can continue reading at [link to urantiabook.org] Paper 26

DMFS
 Quoting: dmfs

I am a reader of this interesting Forum and I AM still learning more good and bad stuffs. Thanks to the Light Beings in this Forum who commit themselves saving Mother Gaia and her people. But thanks as well to those opposing brethen because without their negative thoughts nothing would counter-support the Truth. (That's how we learn here in this material world.)

Thank you DMFS for your sharing those few lines from Urantia Book. I learned from my Guide, Mother 01230-6-4, that the Urantia Book is true when it comes to creation and the Abramic Bible is true to the events that may transpire in the future.

Here is the Oneness Prayer from my Guide who taught me. It is my prayer to serve others my unconditional love.

In the name of the Father (The Energy/Source)
The Mother (Matter)
And the Son. (the Beings/the Creator God with His 6 Celestial Sons)

From the Lord God of my being, I now remember who I am;
I am that "I Am", knowing all there is to know,
Experiencing Christ Consciousness - my resurrection,
Being one with All-That-Is-Not and All-That-Is.
These knowing, experiencing, and being manifest the Holy Trinity on me.

I am a Creator, an image of God who created me,
So whatever be my desire becomes my reality.
I give love to the Father by loving myself and the others
And my desire for them is, as well, to remember who they are;
That all shall be one in the New Consciousness that is yet to come on Earth.

So be it.
 Quoting: Maits 666<>999 24914437

Beautiful Prayer, thanks for sharing! hf
Michael Ben Elohim

User ID: 22200852
United States
11/22/2012 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thus saith The Lord God
BEHOLD
I AM ONE
I AM ALL
HEED WHAT I AM
FOR YOUR OWN SAKES……….

You all exist as part of My consciousness
My thought of you in all things
As I experience all things.
An experience of experiences
In a universe of universes
And more
Far beyond your comprehension.
Know that there are universes, galaxies, systems, planets, civilizations
Far older and grander than yours
Ye ones are not the center of the universe
Nor are you the center of reality
Nor the center of My full attention
For I give My full attention to all as one.
You live on a small planet that spins and orbits on the edge of your local system
Which is on the edge of your constellation system
Which is on the edge of your major system
Which is on the edge of your universe
Which is on the edge of your superuniverse
Which is the last of seven superuniverses
Yet you think
That what you think about things
Means more than what the rest of your universe thinks AND KNOWS.
For truly you know little of nothing
Of the works of your surroundings
Yet presume yourselves to be important to the whole of creation….but why?
What is your singular distinction in all of creation
That ye should feel so favored?
Know ye not that ye are known far and wide
As the planet that murdered God?
He bestowed Himself upon you to show you the way of the Father Source and Center of All
And you nailed Him to wood and watched Him give His Spirit back to The Father
Asking forgiveness for you in your ignorance….and that is what you celebrate
You celebrate the sacrifice of the cross
And ignore the decision of the cup
Where the God and Creator of your universe
Gave and submitted His Will
To the Father of all things

You, who claim to be His followers, yet cannot seem to find His footsteps
Can you say that you have done the same?
He gave you the way of peace
Of love and light
And life eternal
KNOW YE NOT YE ARE GODS?
Nay
You insist on acting like the ignorant children of old
Ye follow the scriptures designed for you
Corrupted by the tribe of Satan
Minions of the Anunnaki
[who came to the light, unlike their former minions]
I, even I
And the same Son of God that you murdered
Have sent to you Uriel
To declare MY Will for peace
The Will of My Christ Son, for peace
And still you clamor for war
Thinking that it will please Me
And bring about My Will
WHAT KNOW YE OF MY WILL?
I AM THE ETERNAL NOW
GIVING AS MY CHILDREN CAN COMPREHEND
TWO THOUSAND YEARS HAVE PASSED
AND STILL YOU INSIST UPON COMPREHENDING
NO MORE THAN YOU DID BACK THEN
And claim that prophecy
Given to thee as warnings
That ye may be able to change
Are written in stone and cannot be changed
And so you think My Will is for you to blindly accept what you are told from without, from your preachers and priests and rabbis and imams. You have no faith in or within yourselves and so you hold faith in men and refuse to believe that you and I are with and within each other as one.
It is better to believe in Me than to believe in men or nobles, or popes or politicians. Yet you stubbornly limit yourselves to being physical beings blindly stumbling through your attempts to understand spiritual experiences. When, in reality, you are spiritual beings of My consciousness, having a perception of physical experience for the purpose of training and learning to achieve the perfection I have promised you and the Christhood that comes with it.
You insist that Uriel must be a demon because he comes in the last days and speaks not of Glory to Me or to the one you call Jesus. Know ye not His true name? Esu Immanuel in Christ Michael of Nebadon. Yet if our Archangel came to you by His true name, ye would reject him even more than you do now. Know that in doing My Will and delivering the message that I willed to be delivered, he does indeed, glorify Me.
You ask, ‘Why this one?” Why not? Who are you to say who is who and what is what? You would prefer that I sent him to you? Believe me, I have tried. But your hearts and minds are closed and limited and will accept nothing less than your own programmed, processed beliefs. I understand why you do what you do concerning these times, but know that, in this day and age, your understanding should have increased and expanded to include the greater reality of which you are a part. You act as if you are the only civilization in existence that knows of God and serves Him and anything else is suspected of being demonic when quite the opposite seems to be true to the many thousands of truly civilized worlds and civilizations that have found the glory of God within themselves and have acted accordingly to live in love and light, in obedience with My Will and the Will of their Universe Sovereign and Creator. They have evolved far beyond your understanding from your small limited perceptions of life, eternal and infinite and so they have come here in service to aid you in your struggle to be free from the great evil that lives among you and controls the illusory matrix that, laughingly, you call civilization….and you call them demons, as well….
You kill each other in My name and expect Me to choose a side, whatever is your side, against all others, when such evil is against My Will.
Ye have yet to learn how to love each other as yourselves…can you truly say you love Me?
The anti-christ that you fear, yet anticipate and have been taught to desire in coming so that you may see the final days fulfilled, has been among you all this time. You think that it is just one person, when it is simply a figurehead for a people that own and control you and every aspect of your lives except the Divine Life of God Within You. There, they cannot touch you, but few have found this station of rest and replenishing….instead you have foolishly done as you have been taught to do….refrain from evolving spiritually and ridiculing and attacking all those that have. So be it.
Ye have been told that the sword has been held high and now it is on the way down. Ye laugh at our delaying, without thinking that it has all been for your sakes, that you may yet see and hear within and finally see and hear the true reality that surrounds you…..all have been called yet all too few have answered the call and fewer still have done the work needed to be chosen. I care not for what you think of yourselves in your arrogance, thinking that your affiliation with this religion or that group will save you. You are all spirit and your present, physical circumstances are but covering for your real selves while you struggle to work out the declining cycles of your karmic accounts. Black has been white, Palestinians have been Zionists and vice versa. Rich and poor have been poor and rich. Masters have been slaves and slaves have been masters. You have, in every way, been each other, but without the inner wisdom of divine communication, without an open, inner mind and heart, you will always concentrate upon your separation and differences instead of what unifies you in ME.
I unify all things in Myself as one. I AM HERE AND NOW. Do not look for me way back then, as you do in justifying yourselves for refusing to evolve your understanding of circumstances and events among people of an even more limited understanding that you. Do not overly concern yourselves with the future except to take each moment in What I Am and work together with ME as WE create the future together. If you cannot make such a leap of consciousness in faith and goodwill as to better effect Our relationship and more, interactive co-creation, then please try your best to act and be in love, with ME, as I love you infinitely and eternally, and with yourself and each other, that this world may finally see and realize peace and abundance, for in the future, only those that can be and do, act in and know this way, will be My Faith Children on Earth/Gaia, grown up and graduated, and given stewardship of this world ascended.

Heed the voice, the mind and the heart of The Father Within you and know that therein, is also the voice of The Son and The Holy Spirit, in the Trinity as you know it.
I AM THAT I AM
I AM I
I AM
I
God is all are we are one are we are all is God
Michael Ben Elohim

User ID: 22200852
United States
11/22/2012 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just remember people, if those spaceships show up, and Candace and her crew are telling you to get on......don't believe it. RUN!!!!! Jesus is NOT on a spaceship!
 Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

Lisa Lisa, I do not follow Candace and the invented beings like Christ Aton, Jupiter Ignition, Nesara or the faked Urantia book. However, the coming aliens are part of a divine intervention and it is no invasion and Jesus will be the leader of them. I channle Jesus Christ since more than 15 years and I met him two times "live". HE told me about his coming in a spaceship.

Detailed information: [link to christus-spricht.com]
 Quoting: Stefan Parlow

Nope....

YEP.......
God is all are we are one are we are all is God
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/22/2012 01:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
If this dream is the real deal, and I believe it is , dont forget he chose a Catholic to give the message to
 Quoting: op 28219179

I believe you have been blessed and the dream is real. Sounds like a lot of pride you have in Catholics. The ones who changed the bible and the teachings of Jesus. Sounds like a lot of pride you have going on, be careful, Evil might just get you yet...My father was a catholic and tried to get me baptized, he never did. Then I followed my mother and Christianity for a while. Then I started to think things were wrong. Messed with the "Current John Titor" for some time, and then I found my way here. Interesting to learn all of this. I bet this happens in late 2012 - 2015 but my best guess is april 2013.
 Quoting: Clayton 23734565

It is not pride. I defend the Catholic Faith out of Love. I firmly believe the Catholic Church has a vital role toplay in these end times.
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/22/2012 01:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Check my sig:

Dont look at where the finger is pointing

look at who is pointing the finger

Who is attacking the Catholic church?
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/22/2012 01:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
If the dream is legit ..as I believe it is..why was I chosen to give the message?
I am a devout Catholic. I may have some unconventional view about some matters but my devotion to the Catholic Church is non negotiable.

So please think about this.

If Uriel did speak to me, as I believe he did, he must have known this too.

In the message nothing was said against the Catholic Church but only relating to the situations I have described
firmament

User ID: 14463438
Germany
11/22/2012 05:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Be advised that never before have your personal shielding and clearing rituals been more important.

Now that your workload has increased, it is essential – no, make that imperative – that you thoroughly shield yourselves both before you go to sleep and upon arising the next morn.

Invoke around yourself, your home and your loved ones a protective orb of the purest violet light.

Reinforce this protection often, throughout the day. Eat, sleep and breathe within this Holy Light.

Call upon your brother, Michael, to assist you. He waits only for your invitation.

Michael is strong, he is omnipresent. He has tasked himself to serve."

hf
 Quoting: Orvontonian

A powerful but easy Mantra i like to share...hope it's OK

I AM a being of Violet Fire
I AM the purity GOD desires
peru

User ID: 28268138
Germany
11/22/2012 08:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
you like to give people false hope just for some views?
 Quoting: Quetzal785

looks like op did not like do anything
but God Himself gave huge hope
and so views were painfully true and real
theo
peru

Germany
11/22/2012 08:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
If the dream is legit ..as I believe it is..why was I chosen to give the message?
I am a devout Catholic.

The focus was not the catholic church, op.
The focus was this epic Time of Judgement we are in now.
The whole Earth was meant to hear it.
You call yourself a devout catholic - but you are not your body.
You are a Son of God. For Aeons.
It is to this Son of His, God came to you.
Be sure He knows you better than you do.

For such AMAZING GRACE, you should never stop thanking Him...
theo
peru

Germany
11/22/2012 10:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

And if I take the freedom to be looking at both?
I saw that giant URIEL in your dream
with his stern eyes and stance and figure
and I thought: My, this must be earnst!

Then I looked at the darkened Sun he was pointing
and I knew it for sure, that must be 3DD.

OP,
you are so infinitely loved and so infinitely blessed
for the day you had your amazing vision
that very day you got a certification from URIEL himself
through Hazel and then again through Candace
and the very next day a COSMIC certification indeed,
from FATHER OF US ALL!!!

...Please do not ever say again 'if he was legit'...

For I WONDER and WONDER
how is that ever possible
you never heard the name of URIEL???

Who in the world would be so terribly nasty
to WIPE away the name of a holy ArchAngel of God
from the Scripture???

What was the message, this holy ArchAngel of God carried with,
that the Church tried to hide?

Then to pretend
the four Great ArchAngels at the four Corners of Earth
were just three -
that is ridiculous.

In 1917
three genuine children in a village called FATIMA
were witnessing a great vision of Mother Mary in a huge light.

After she came three times, delivering her impressive message
the children traveled to Vatican and reported the pope all they saw.

Wasn't PRECISELY the Church's responsibility
to deliver that holy message all to the sheeple???

...one century close...

So, if it does not fit the interests of the Church
God is just to be smashed in a corner.

Thank you.
theo
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5953863
United States
11/22/2012 11:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am a devout Catholic. I may have some unconventional view about some matters but my devotion to the Catholic Church is non negotiable.

In the message nothing was said against the Catholic Church but only relating to the situations I have described

Uriel did speak to you, and it has nothing to do with your religion. You are from the high realms and worthy and he knew you would post it. Your devotion is to
The FAther first and foremost and he knew this. You serve within the Catholic church perhaps to help enlighten those ones there? You obviously are unconventional, other wise you would not have agreed to receive the message in the first place.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/22/2012 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just remember people, if those spaceships show up, and Candace and her crew are telling you to get on......don't believe it. RUN!!!!! Jesus is NOT on a spaceship!

Lisa Lisa, I do not follow Candace and the invented beings like Christ Aton, Jupiter Ignition, Nesara or the faked Urantia book. However, the coming aliens are part of a divine intervention and it is no invasion and Jesus will be the leader of them. I channle Jesus Christ since more than 15 years and I met him two times "live". HE told me about his coming in a spaceship.

Nope....

YEP.......
 Quoting: Michael Ben Elohim

YPE
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/22/2012 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

Nope....

YEP.......
 Quoting: Michael Ben Elohim

YPE
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5953863

OOPs YEP
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14971515
Canada
11/22/2012 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Careful with who you listen to. If you did actually have this dream at least this angel did not ask anything of you.

Satan can disguise himself and his demons as angels too. even as aliens.

You may want to test the next being you encounter. ask the angel to pray over you. If he can't it is likely he is a fraud.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21291600
United States
11/22/2012 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Careful with who you listen to. If you did actually have this dream at least this angel did not ask anything of you.

You may want to test the next being you encounter. ask the angel to pray over you. If he can't it is likely he is a fraud.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14971515

OP has been told this over and over in this thread. he doesn't want to accept this advice.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28279847
Spain
11/22/2012 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14971515

I have met demons in dreams, I know the difference quite well
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/22/2012 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

Uriel did speak to you, and it has nothing to do with your religion. You are from the high realms and worthy and he knew you would post it. Your devotion is to
The FAther first and foremost and he knew this. You serve within the Catholic church perhaps to help enlighten those ones there? You obviously are unconventional, other wise you would not have agreed to receive the message in the first place.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5953863

I am unconventional.
But my devotion and allegiance to the Catholic Church is not negotiable
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/22/2012 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

And if I take the freedom to be looking at both?
I saw that giant URIEL in your dream
with his stern eyes and stance and figure
and I thought: My, this must be earnst!

Then I looked at the darkened Sun he was pointing
and I knew it for sure, that must be 3DD.

OP,
you are so infinitely loved and so infinitely blessed
for the day you had your amazing vision
that very day you got a certification from URIEL himself
through Hazel and then again through Candace
and the very next day a COSMIC certification indeed,
from FATHER OF US ALL!!!

...Please do not ever say again 'if he was legit'...

For I WONDER and WONDER
how is that ever possible
you never heard the name of URIEL???

Who in the world would be so terribly nasty
to WIPE away the name of a holy ArchAngel of God
from the Scripture???

What was the message, this holy ArchAngel of God carried with,
that the Church tried to hide?

Then to pretend
the four Great ArchAngels at the four Corners of Earth
were just three -
that is ridiculous.

In 1917
three genuine children in a village called FATIMA
were witnessing a great vision of Mother Mary in a huge light.

After she came three times, delivering her impressive message
the children traveled to Vatican and reported the pope all they saw.

Wasn't PRECISELY the Church's responsibility
to deliver that holy message all to the sheeple???

...one century close...

So, if it does not fit the interests of the Church
God is just to be smashed in a corner.

Thank you.
 Quoting: peru

I would like to hear the connection you think this has to fatima if any, thank you, I ask this because of a gut feeling..
coro de angeles
User ID: 28157124
United States
11/22/2012 12:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, I think some are beginning to make the connection to Fatima. Remember the vision they were given of the Archangel with the flaming sword crying out, Penance, Penance, Penance!!! The Virgen held back the sword wielding angel, asking for the first five saturday devotion in reparation for sins commited against the Holy Trinity by humanity. I think you know the outcome???
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/22/2012 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, I think some are beginning to make the connection to Fatima. Remember the vision they were given of the Archangel with the flaming sword crying out, Penance, Penance, Penance!!! The Virgen held back the sword wielding angel, asking for the first five saturday devotion in reparation for sins commited against the Holy Trinity by humanity. I think you know the outcome???
 Quoting: coro de angeles 28157124

Hi coro de angeles..thank you for the interesting info you send..checking it out hf

What outcome?
coro de angeles
United States
11/22/2012 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Look up her message in Akita, Japan when she was appearing to a nun 60 years after Fatima...the message is essentially the same!!
coro de angeles
United States
11/22/2012 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, you will find referenced Akita in some of the info I already sent you..God Bless..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28083286
Canada
11/22/2012 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Palestinians will force a vote at the United Nations on November 29. It may or may not trigger things anew.
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/22/2012 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, you will find referenced Akita in some of the info I already sent you..God Bless..
 Quoting: coro de angeles 28157124

Thank you
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15534724
Canada
11/22/2012 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
2 Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
Orvontonian

User ID: 27784231
Mexico
11/22/2012 05:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Be advised that never before have your personal shielding and clearing rituals been more important.

Now that your workload has increased, it is essential – no, make that imperative – that you thoroughly shield yourselves both before you go to sleep and upon arising the next morn.

Invoke around yourself, your home and your loved ones a protective orb of the purest violet light.

Reinforce this protection often, throughout the day. Eat, sleep and breathe within this Holy Light.

Call upon your brother, Michael, to assist you. He waits only for your invitation.

Michael is strong, he is omnipresent. He has tasked himself to serve."

hf
 Quoting: Orvontonian

A powerful but easy Mantra i like to share...hope it's OK

I AM a being of Violet Fire
I AM the purity GOD desires
 Quoting: firmament

hearts

Last Edited by Orvontonian on 11/22/2012 05:43 PM
"And when such an animal-origin being does stand, as countless numbers now do, before God on Paradise, having ascended from the lowly spheres of space, such an achievement represents the reality of a spiritual transformation bordering on the limits of supremacy." (Paper 11: Section 9)

www.urantia.org
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/22/2012 05:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you:)

GLP