Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,190 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 409,879
Pageviews Today: 653,294Threads Today: 226Posts Today: 3,313
08:08 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I have had I think a prophetic dream. I saw Angels and this is what they said..

iStarbug
User ID: 23993928
United States
11/22/2012 06:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I have had I think a prophetic dream. I saw Angels and this is what they said..
yada-yada-yada-yada...........
BULLSHIT!
jerkitjerkitjerkitjerkitjerkitjerkit
Sounds
a
fortune-cookie!
God Loves ALL

User ID: 27800314
United States
11/22/2012 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I have had I think a prophetic dream. I saw Angels and this is what they said..
Careful with who you listen to. If you did actually have this dream at least this angel did not ask anything of you.

Satan can disguise himself and his demons as angels too. even as aliens.

You may want to test the next being you encounter. ask the angel to pray over you. If he can't it is likely he is a fraud.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14971515

OP has been told this over and over in this thread. he doesn't want to accept this advice.
 Quoting: Salt

Salt, OP had the experience, YOU DID NOT. It is for HIM TO JUDGE HIS EXPERIENCE NOT YOU and the others. HE FELT OBLIGATED TO SHARE IT WITH HIS WORLD HERE and perhaps others places. This is HIS CALL and NOT YOURS.

If YOU WERE NOT THERE WHEN HE HAD THE VISION you CANNOT JUDGE IT.

Now beloved Salt, this is what YOU said in another thread today: unless you are talking to God, you are talking to the enemy.

In that statement you have just said that every one that God created is enemy. this would include all his angels of the creation. Is that why YOU make Uriel the enemy of God, one of his servants?

Last Edited by God Loves ALL on 11/22/2012 07:27 PM
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28008747
United States
11/22/2012 07:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
The End

Polar mythology encodes three phases of history. The first phase concerns a prior Golden Age where the Demiurge was in harmony with the Logos and all was well. In its final stages, the first phase decayed into warring among the “gods” and their ruining of the cosmic framework. It concludes with higher beings, positive and/or negative, falling into a lower realm of existence.

The second phase concerns our present world, which sprang into existence as a consequence of various Falls that severed us from the Logos. The traumatic consequences of the first phase induced a collective sleep. Hence we have “fallen” asleep into the World Dream.

The third phase concerns our future, how the consequences of the first phase will reach their ultimate conclusion. This is always depicted as ending with a final war and the dissolution of the world as we know it.

The first and third phases take place outside the World Dream, outside of linear time as we know it. Currently we stand at the cusp between second and third phases, thus we are now undergoing an “awakening sequence” that will bring us out of spiritual suspended animation. But what awaits us on the other side is not the Golden Age of the first phase, but the concluding stages of the conflicts begun back then. Thus the Earthly conflict between positive and negative will elevate to a higher level where, under new etherically-activated conditions, it can carry on toward its resolution.

During the second phase, the open conflicts of the first phase took on a more covert form. This was especially true after 1,000 B.C. when a quarantine was put in place around our planet by a powerful third party alien group. The quarantine enforced a ceasing of open warfare by various factions of the alien meta-civilization. The idea was to allow humanity to evolve with less interference. Nonetheless, manipulation still continued on a covert basis, giving rise to the alien cold war mentioned previously. The quarantine also seemed to involve a further reduction of ambient etheric energy levels on Earth, akin to lowering body temperature to induce suspended animation.

The quarantine probably came about due to the cataclysmic events in ancient Egypt when the Mosaic Priesthood royally screwed up the timeline and placed the Jewish people in bondage to the Corrupt Demiurge. As mentioned, regretting their mistake a few centuries later, they invoked the Christ intelligence to liberate them and the world. Shortly thereafter, the Ark/Grail Stone disappeared from history and “God” ceased talking to men. This initiated the quarantine and the timeline as we now know it. The Christ intelligence did not reach its zenith until a thousand years later with the advent of Christianity, but the true and original Christianity was short lived. It was rapidly usurped by an institutionalized behemoth that waged spiritual enslavement in the name of Christ. Thus the mission of Christ was aborted, or rather delayed; something went wrong with the original “awakening sequence.”

There is indication that the second phase should have ended during Roman times, but the deviation of Christ’s message toward further empowerment of the Corrupt Demiurge caused both Christ and Demiurge to continue existing in a limbo state. Thus the past two thousand years have been a kind of overtime game or remedial phase in which these two forces, now deeply active in our world, have been busy setting their pieces in place. When the quarantine lifts and second phase ends, these pieces will go into play during the third phase.

The third phase will continue in an etherically-activated environment no longer constrained (as much) by linear time. Alienology and Fortean research suggests that alien time travelers, who are now here and have been amassing for decades, are from this third phase. Thus we are caught in a timewar by forces from our own probable futures. The third phase may even feedback into the first, creating a grand ouroboric timeloop that is in constant flux. Being that we only remember the final iteration of any timeloop, the timeline we now occupy is the final one that will finally exit the loop when the third phase ends.

The ultimate implication is that via demiurgic technology, hijacking of the timeline originally took place in the “future” and reconfigured the past, initiating a war for balance by the positive forces. The hyperdimensional battle required going back in time, even incarnating into the past to continue the war on the terrestrial chessboard. Remaining positive factions of the meta-civilization would assist these ground forces. They would receive help in the form of synchronistic support, outright intervention in critical situations, subconscious training, and oracular avenues such as synchronicities, dreams, visions, inspirations, and direct messages if needed. (...)

[link to montalk.net]

hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27522774

Thanks for posting this from Tom Montalk. He's really an inspired guy.

If the overt appearance of alien beings coincides with the disappearance of the linear time constraint, the former (exciting as it will be) will be boring compared to the latter! Think of everything going on at once like a big carnival ... so cool.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28008747
United States
11/22/2012 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thus saith The Lord God
But your hearts and minds are closed and limited and will accept nothing less than your own programmed, processed beliefs. I understand why you do what you do concerning these times, but know that, in this day and age, your understanding should have increased and expanded to include the greater reality of which you are a part.
 Quoting: Michael Ben Elohim

I've had several experiences that I remember being reminded of this, after I rejected a higher understanding that didn't fit with the patterns I willed to use. In one case it was an understanding of nature, in another simply a perception of myself, where I was not open to the higher way.

I hope that by remembering these things, I'll do better the next time.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21291600
United States
11/22/2012 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
They said that they are here to help bring peace and stop any wars. They are here to save and free the planet. they said they speak with the authority of God.
And that we must not be afraid and to believe this.
hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27875016

why would any angel of God want to save this fallen world?
God Loves ALL

United States
11/22/2012 09:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
They said that they are here to help bring peace and stop any wars. They are here to save and free the planet. they said they speak with the authority of God.
hf

We the angels of God, plus God the Creator, plus MIchael of Nebadon, who played Jesus want to save this world. Deal with it, its not YOUR CHOICE. the mother herself is ascending and wishes to take as many of her children with her as possible. So we are trying to accomplish that, because it is the end of the age and all are sorted. those who cannot go with the ascension must be moved.

Its the way things are, and over 200 million of us are here to help bring the salvation of this world to fruition.

Last Edited by God Loves ALL on 11/22/2012 09:47 PM

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Orvontonian

User ID: 27784231
Mexico
11/22/2012 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Then he raised his left arm and said to me
"look"
and he pointed to the sun

and the sun became black

and he said
"look again"

and I could see the moon

and the moon became red

he said

"tell them"

I dont know what it means

Some sign I think

I know its in the bible it rings a bell. But I dont know what he meant

and after showing me this

he repeated again

tell them my name is Uriel

“It is of utmost importance to work on developing a well-balanced spiritual life, so the emotions are steadied in faith and trust and the physical system is at peace, because the inner life is at peace.

Be courageous and view yourself under the loupe and try to make amends were you need character improvements. When in doubt, check with Me by turning within into the Silence.

Keep a close walk with Me, so life will be easier, and you will be happier as you willingly place yourself under My guidance. Here is were true calm can be found as you daily nourish your inner peace in My Presence.

This is were the emotions become balanced. Here is where you find the courage to carry on another day, for wherever you go, I am there, too, so you can call on Me at any time.

Please try to make more use of Me; it is why I am here, always pointing out the better way.”

The Beloved One.

red_heart
"And when such an animal-origin being does stand, as countless numbers now do, before God on Paradise, having ascended from the lowly spheres of space, such an achievement represents the reality of a spiritual transformation bordering on the limits of supremacy." (Paper 11: Section 9)

www.urantia.org
firmament

User ID: 14463438
Germany
11/23/2012 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
hf

We the angels of God, plus God the Creator, plus MIchael of Nebadon, who played Jesus want to save this world. Deal with it, its not YOUR CHOICE. the mother herself is ascending and wishes to take as many of her children with her as possible. So we are trying to accomplish that, because it is the end of the age and all are sorted. those who cannot go with the ascension must be moved.

Its the way things are, and over 200 million of us are here to help bring the salvation of this world to fruition.
 Quoting: God Loves ALL

roseroserose
ET emissary

User ID: 26768280
United States
11/23/2012 12:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

crazy

hf
ET
ET emissary

United States
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by ET emissary on 11/23/2012 12:22 AM
ET
ET emissary

United States
Report Abusive Post
(it triple posted)

Last Edited by ET emissary on 11/23/2012 12:23 AM
ET
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28279847
Spain
11/23/2012 05:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
hf

salt the world isnt fallen its the people on it

we are doing this..we have to repent and change..it is not the planet ..it is not natures..it is not the animals..it is not God Creations fault..it is us and how we treat everything and others and even ourselves

We are the problem..we must change

the Kingdom of God is within us..

in how we feel..love..how we behave..how we treat others

what we are..what we give out..makes this world what it is

if we change within we will see the change around us
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/23/2012 05:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Then he raised his left arm and said to me
"look"
and he pointed to the sun

and the sun became black

and he said
"look again"

and I could see the moon

and the moon became red

he said

"tell them"

I dont know what it means

Some sign I think

I know its in the bible it rings a bell. But I dont know what he meant

and after showing me this

he repeated again

tell them my name is Uriel

“It is of utmost importance to work on developing a well-balanced spiritual life, so the emotions are steadied in faith and trust and the physical system is at peace, because the inner life is at peace.

Be courageous and view yourself under the loupe and try to make amends were you need character improvements. When in doubt, check with Me by turning within into the Silence.

Keep a close walk with Me, so life will be easier, and you will be happier as you willingly place yourself under My guidance. Here is were true calm can be found as you daily nourish your inner peace in My Presence.

This is were the emotions become balanced. Here is where you find the courage to carry on another day, for wherever you go, I am there, too, so you can call on Me at any time.

Please try to make more use of Me; it is why I am here, always pointing out the better way.”

The Beloved One.

red_heart
 Quoting: Orvontonian

hugs
peru

User ID: 28326842
Germany
11/23/2012 05:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
yada-yada-yada-yada...........
BULLSHIT!
jerkitjerkitjerkitjerkitjerkitjerkit
Sounds
a
fortune-cookie!
 Quoting: iStarbug 23993928

But you didn't open it!
BREAK IT!
Digest it!
...takes courage
theo
peru

User ID: 28326842
Germany
11/23/2012 05:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
hf

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28279847

we are doing this..we have to repent and change..it is not the planet ..it is not natures..it is not the animals..it is not God Creations fault..it is us and how we treat everything and others and even ourselves

That's just the thing, OP, thank you. YOU PUT IT PERFECTLY.

Your ID number changed again! And mine too!
Funny, funny.
theo
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 992118
Sweden
11/23/2012 06:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
And they said to me.

You can no longer look to a few, for this is why you have come to this dangerous intersection in human evolution. Human community is a joint effort and a joint creation. All must participate, all must be responsible, all must act to perpetuate the common good.

When good becomes common, then these troubles of Mankind will cease to exist. When courage arrives, then movement will occur. Movement toward a world of loving kindness and shared responsibility. A future of honest and just resource distribution and use.

No longer can a few horde the riches of this Earth while many suffer poverty and pain. What good is it to be a ruler in Hell rather than a co-worker in a Heaven on Earth?

Look within yourselves to your own strength and wisdom and the power to transform and transmute matter. Be a leader and lead the ego. Create a good that is so common that those in future times will wonder how it could have been otherwise in the world of Mankind.

All is not lost. There is still hope as there is always hope within your world of Man. The Light dims more each day, yet this too will result in greater Light to enter your world in the form of future workers to reinstate the common good, which has all but been forgotten and replaced by what you may term, the common greed that has resulted in great imbalances among Men.

We see this as another step toward the realization that the seeking of material goods is pure folly and leads only to the destruction of your human community. A few have convinced the many of a false path, a path of chaos and the destruction of all that was and is still good within a few who have been bold enough to speak up against the current trends that push Mankind into a deep and dangerous darkness that will result in the total annihilation of human communities.

For these men of weakness have not just destroyed whole nations, but in their blind seeking after control of human minds to instill fear so that their evil plans cannot be seen but by a few who speak up and are as voices in the wilderness. Not only have these men destroyed all trust, but they have destroyed their own families and themselves, although they cannot see it now, but soon the day of reckoning occurs and they will be revealed for their crimes against the human spirit.

Their accumulated wealth will mean nothing to those who starve not just for clean food and water, but starve for the freedom to express their humanity and goodness without fear of reprisals. It is sad that it will come to this, but people will learn from this and will no longer be so easily deceived by these few who do ill intent and twist and turn and change laws to imprison the last voices of reason and love. These men will be judged by God as well as their citizens and no more will tyrants rule so effectively.

Remember the common good. Have faith again in each other and your God given abilities to create any future that you wish. No longer play the victims and blame your leaderless leaders, but seek new visions. Let the Light of Liberty again burn bright and light the way back to your inherent right to "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness." For these words were inspired by the higher angels of Mankind's being. Inspired, lived for a short while, but soon forgotten.

No longer can evil caste its dark shadows upon the Lands. It is time for new beginnings and a new committment to connect to and bring up and outward what is best within our humanity.

End this cycle of terror and come again to your senses and see others as co-creators and co-operators, rather than competitors for your imaginary values that you have placed upon the Earth's resources.

M.N. Hopkins
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 992118
Sweden
11/23/2012 06:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Angels are always tallking to many. Few listen.

[link to mnhopkins.blogspot.se]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28254707
Australia
11/23/2012 06:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow, there's quite a few of Dr Sadler's little followers here today aren't there?
Urantia is a made up novel in the 1930's by a Dr who hypnotised people. And yet, you want people to believe the lie? Why? Because there's so many websites about that liar? I could put 100 websites up in an hour. Means nothing. Michael, Matthew, Matthew's mum, Candace, whoever the crap you are, you are toying with peoples spirits here. Not just their lives. Once you realise the demons inside of you, it'll be too late. For them and for you.

OP, I can't believe you're falling for all of this. It goes against everything the Lord teaches.
Even your Catholic faith deems this blasphemy, yet you defend them.
Ask GOD. Not some alien concoction, not some human with human views. Ask the Supreme Lord. He will tell you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14463438
Germany
11/23/2012 06:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
hf

hfhfhf
Shamar

User ID: 1479302
United States
11/23/2012 08:29 AM

Report Abusive Post
hf

But it can't be you trying to accomlish it .... you haven't been loosed from the abyss yet!

But I agree that Lilith is gong to make her presence known- and soon
Love is like light. It is never constrained to its source; it shines on everything and tends to spread spontaneously, unless we block it! ~ Cosmic Swami
God Loves ALL

United States
11/23/2012 09:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
hf

But it can't be you trying to accomlish it .... you haven't been loosed from the abyss yet!

Quoting: Shamar

My Good Lord, when does all this BS STOP. Enough already, you CAN do better than this. keep calm

AMEN.

Shamar

User ID: 1479302
United States
11/23/2012 09:58 AM

Report Abusive Post

My Good Lord, when does all this BS STOP. Enough already, you CAN do better than this. keep calm

pick

whatever
Love is like light. It is never constrained to its source; it shines on everything and tends to spread spontaneously, unless we block it! ~ Cosmic Swami
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/23/2012 09:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
hf

Quoting: peru

That's just the thing, OP, thank you. YOU PUT IT PERFECTLY.

Your ID number changed again! And mine too!
Funny, funny.

I can log in if you want. I havent logged in because my avatar is sort of me ..and I feel like being to myself a bit..
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/23/2012 10:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow, there's quite a few of Dr Sadler's little followers here today aren't there?
Urantia is a made up novel in the 1930's by a Dr who hypnotised people. And yet, you want people to believe the lie? Why? Because there's so many websites about that liar? I could put 100 websites up in an hour. Means nothing. Michael, Matthew, Matthew's mum, Candace, whoever the crap you are, you are toying with peoples spirits here. Not just their lives. Once you realise the demons inside of you, it'll be too late. For them and for you.

OP, I can't believe you're falling for all of this. It goes against everything the Lord teaches.
Even your Catholic faith deems this blasphemy, yet you defend them.
Ask GOD. Not some alien concoction, not some human with human views. Ask the Supreme Lord. He will tell you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28254707

I posted my dream which I think contains a message.
I respect other peoples beliefs and opinion.
I am Catholic I have made that quite clear.
God Loves ALL

United States
11/23/2012 10:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

pick

whatever

let my people kn

AMEN.

Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/23/2012 10:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
hf

I dont believe your Lilith ever existed.

Only one and thats Eve.
God Loves ALL

United States
11/23/2012 10:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

Only one and thats Eve.

Lilleth exists, she is not important to maturation of earth's populace. PEOPLE are, and they aren't do so well. Actually the post shouldn't even be in this thread, terribly off topic. OP's purpose all but forgotten. I need to stop coming myself, now that the purpose is run and its going to shit.

Last Edited by God Loves ALL on 11/23/2012 10:07 AM

AMEN.

God Loves ALL

United States
11/23/2012 10:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
hf

so how do you fit into those who walk this fallen world? Should we who are celestials just bug out and leave you too? You are not talking sense for 2 days now at least.

Last Edited by God Loves ALL on 11/23/2012 10:27 AM

AMEN.

Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/23/2012 10:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

Only one and thats Eve.

Lilleth exists, she is not important to maturation of earth's populace. PEOPLE are, and they aren't do so well. Actually the post shouldn't even be in this thread, terribly off topic. OP's purpose all but forgotten. I need to stop coming myself, now that the purpose is run and its going to shit.

I beg to differ..in my opinion there is only one..Eve..what some cant get is that a woman because of love changes and becomes what pleases her lover in a positive way, and lets go of anything that is unpleasant to the one loved..when she really loves that is.
God Loves ALL

United States
11/23/2012 10:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

Only one and thats Eve.

I beg to differ..in my opinion there is only one..Eve..what some cant get is that a woman because of love changes and becomes what pleases her lover in a positive way, and lets go of anything that is unpleasant to the one loved..when she really loves that is.

Beloved, Eve and Lilleth has NOTHING in common or to do with each other. Otherwise, I have not a single clue what you are writing about. The definition of what a woman should do with her lover is a most perplexing statement. God is not that hard beloveds, do not make it so.

Last Edited by God Loves ALL on 11/23/2012 10:30 AM

AMEN.

GLP