Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,614 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 87,506
Pageviews Today: 157,325Threads Today: 76Posts Today: 1,143
01:32 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I have had I think a prophetic dream. I saw Angels and this is what they said..

firmament

User ID: 12832924
Germany
11/25/2012 03:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I have had I think a prophetic dream. I saw Angels and this is what they said..

the MIchael is because I don't always get my hands off the shift button. in time. I type very rapidly, almost as fast as I can "think." Nothing else, I often do that with LOts of words. I don't always notice it to correct it.

I have seen the "angel" before and I think its artifact, could be a craft I suppose but a rather odd shape for one. Angels do not fly and they don't have wings. Some transport craft have wings of sorts, which open and close around spirit beings that are being transported. Some spirit beings are huge and require a good sized special living type craft for transport. There are only types of spirit beings that can negotiate free space without craft. the UB refers to them as types of transport angels, because they ARE living craft.

I don't have a religion. There is thus no name for a religion that does not exist, nor will we found one. The point is to not start a religion. All of us do our own thing. I offer no services, no prayers to recite, none of that. We are all sovereign cosmic folks which man must become. So I don't know how to work with you on it. Religion and God are not the same. Jesus taught that God is within you, the Universe is within YOU, and that religion is your personal relationship with the Father and the Divine. Same has your relationship with your husband, your sister, your boss. They are all individual relationships. Your personal relationships with others. it is no different with members of divinity and man has to learn he is also divine in nature, his mind makes it so.

Some people are very "devout". I am not. but I am always awestruck at it all that is life and creation. I don't say manufactured prayers, nor do I use new age affirmations. I in fact do not pray whatsoever as is done here. I contact personally whatever divinity I wish to contact mentally. If I do want to bring in information I seek, I go into meditation. Just as demonstrated by walter russell. It is something I have done my whole life. I do make requests for ones to be assisted but this is not prayer.

Who all is in my group? We are of various origins, a mix of descending and ascending sons. I seem the be the only Mighty Messenger for sure. We have several Michael Sons, and some Daynals (Trinity origin teacher sons). One of our Michael sons is posting in this thread even. You can assume that most of our telepaths are on the leadership team as we call it.

We have a Melchizedek, that is Hazel. Some of my "staff or group" do not yet know who they are. Lets see we have a Lanonandek too who is a system head like Lucifer was. But of a stable system that did not have rebellion issues. Jess... trying to remember what he is, but he is a being from the Central Universe, I can't remember the type, but descending. Some are from inner earth families and members of the Kumara's. Large variety. One is an ascending son preparing for his "final exams" as such that will land him on Paradise. we have thousands of readers, but the core team presently is , well I can't get on my forum right now to look that up. About 40 now I think on our leadership team, we added more recently, I am not sure of the count. but they are from quite a variety of countries. Last I checked on the server itself, we are read in 175 countries. The tracking device on the front site does not pick up all the visitors.

There will be many more after the 3DD and on into the future. We expect 50 to 100 regional directors and all sorts of assistants.

As to revelations..... it would have explained the trumpets and much more about the upcoming changes It contained coverage of the cosmic energies that we would encounter because we are at the end of the age. It covered in detail that also new knowledge would be given. Some of the records were simply lost, others corrupted, left out on purpose. It's a shame they didn't get Michael right in it. Everyone assume "arch angel" and this is NOT so. It is MIchael of Nebadon and it would have stated also I am told that he is the creator son called Jesus. The simplistic leftovers about the new heavens and new earth, totally stinks. Sadly on this planet celestial beings are referred too only as angels and arch angels. TOO SIMPLE. This is all I have discussed with others about what is missing from it.

The urantia book, I would start some place in the middle. The first papers in it on the nature of the Trinity would leave most people woozy. skip around. Better to own one imho than read it on the web. Maybe start with the last 1/3 with the Jesus material. Papers 68 thru 72 cover a lot of social issues around this planet and others and are pretty readable. to those interested in evolution of earth, etc, will find most of papers 57 thru 65, readable but read them in order. the Lucifer rebellion papers and the Adam and Eve material is fairly easy to read, you do not need to understand some of the terms involved.
 Quoting: God Loves ALL

The only thing still keeping your delusional fantasy together is your Massive internet EGO feeding off of the energies of gullible easily manipulated people

Stop the Enormous Lies & come clean

its never too late to let all that garbage go & gracefully apologize for misleading & brainwashing so many people
 Quoting: ET emissary

ET Emissary...we both know each-other well don't we...
what i don't understand with you is, the circumstance that you don't just spread "your point of view" but instead being rude on everyone who does not seem to go along with what you say?;
There are so many threads on glp, but you always come around the ones Candace is posting in, bashing her and the works of AH....why?

The energies you are sending out really makes me shiver sometimes, why are you so full of fear, sometimes even hate?, sorry don't mean harm, but thats exactly what i get from you...we had this conversation before....the outcome was neither nice nor "fruitful".

What do you mean by coming clean? Clean of what and to who?
Does anyone not sharing your point needs to come clean?
Who's ego is speaking?
firmament

User ID: 12832924
Germany
11/25/2012 03:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I have had I think a prophetic dream. I saw Angels and this is what they said..
They said that they are here to help bring peace and stop any wars. They are here to save and free the planet. they said they speak with the authority of God.
And that we must not be afraid and to believe this.
hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27875016

This is what this thread is all about! Thank you OProseroserose
ET emissary

User ID: 26768280
United States
11/25/2012 06:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Who's ego is speaking?
 Quoting: firmament

Stop playing dumb-dumb

she needs to come clean about all the Lies from her religious cult mixed with aliens

all the false fear beliefs & predictions that i pointed-out earlier & in the past

are you able to think & reason with the evidence provided or will you continue to ignore/deny it & deluded yourself with Lies & Disinformation?
ET
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28254707
Australia
11/25/2012 06:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Personally, I'd like to know why she has all these sites to 'donate' to. Even a twitter page, where links to donate are posted.
If she's all she says she is, what use is money to her?
And if she uses the excuse that they're not all her pages, then why doesn't she contact them and tell them to take them down, since it's not the 'real' message she wants to send?
She's just another Benny Hinn, in alien form.
And there's always going to be suckers who fall for her crap.
Her/him...whichever it is.
False prophets are still false prophets, no matter which *cough* 'galaxy' you come from.
I hope she/he rids themselves of those demons in their head before it's too late.
lisbun, from nowhere.
User ID: 28339869
United States
11/25/2012 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Other than with the jerks ON this planet, there is no war

there is not a war with the fallen angels/archons?
dmfs

User ID: 14086416
United States
11/25/2012 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who's ego is speaking?
 Quoting: firmament

Stop playing dumb-dumb

she needs to come clean about all the Lies from her religious cult mixed with aliens

all the false fear beliefs & predictions that i pointed-out earlier & in the past

are you able to think & reason with the evidence provided or will you continue to ignore/deny it & deluded yourself with Lies & Disinformation?

interesting........i get it...what you're saying...but from what i can tell...you offer nothing as an alternative to what you consider foolish thinking
so i have to ask
exactly what is it that you think is going to happen, or is happening.....i see what you do not believe, but what DO you believe?
i will even ask you what you think SHOULD happen
according to your own...consciousness.....
so the question remains as to what you see in all of this and are able to make a statement of/concerning...from yourself...rather than just bashing others......i see you are an ET emmisary, is that correct? exact;y what does that entail and i can only assume that that is working for you..so please...enlighten us...i've heard so much from the fundalmentalists....exactly what is your take?
not so much to take an opportunity to bash you as seems to be practice with people here...but just for knowledge and a point of reference...we're all trying to figure it all out...even if we're sure that we already have....an open mind demands room for improvement......so if you have something that is better and can be proven...i want a chance to consider it......if you don't mind.....
or maybe i should make a separate thread for this subject...
i support the vision of OP and validity of Uriel in this...my experience leads me to conclude that it is valid. But we all have our experiences that make us who and what we are...so we have to share those in order to take all things into consideration as we progress in our evolution...spiritual or otherwise...so please...share...
Quoting: Michael Ben Elohim

most of what i believe in & know is happening is contained within these video messages

start from part 1 then the rest, listen very carefully to the information being presented then research it if you do not believe it

it will take time to get through this...my audible hearing is not what it should be...i prefer written word....
so i please ask you again for what YOU think/feel in your own words.....i can do the same if you like, for you...since we're sharing...but please...at least a brief statement on things in your perspective/perception/experience....which we should all do for stuff like this, at some point...to take what we believe and have learned and put it into our own words....

for instance
God is all are we are one are we are all is God
pretty much sums up my belief system of things....
that God is all of us in experience and we are but Him experiencing His thought of us in His thought of ALL things at once....so He is being us and we are but His thought of us....so as to how the story that hE IS LIVING, THE SCRIPT OF THIS EXPERIENCE IS BEING PLAYED OUT...WE CAN ONLY CONJECTURE AND FIND OUT AS THINGS DEVELOP AND WE DO OUR BEST TO ACT WELL...BE GOOD ACTORS IN THIS PRODUCTION......
{sorry...caps lock}
and sides must be chosen to do hIS wILL AND BE hIS wILL...OR NOT...so it does take some experience in discernment...which would take some effort at individual thinking on spritaual olevels for ourselves...which some donot seem to be able to do...judging by appearances...whcih can also be wrong....so
come on people
the good the bad the beauthiful and the ugly
all of you and us and them
without bashing anybody else for what they have come to believe and know in experience.....what has your experience led you to believe?
not just what you are taught by others
but what you...YOU have come to within yourself...and be honest...it counts in many places for you to be so....
no more of this...'oh...you must be wrong....state why and offer reasoning and experienced reason...if not proof of experience....if any of you can handle that...maybe not...YOU WORDS....YOU...no videos or quotes....YOU....perhaps i'm asking too much...and maybe this part should be moved to another thread....suggestions are welcome...even the fuck you type that so manyof you want and seem to fall back on when you can't think of anything esle to say.........
okay
can you deal with it?
or is it too much for you?
just state your case without trying to convince anyone else of the same and let them amke up their own damn
minds...like it's meant to be........

ET, you never answered the above questions asked of you, but continue to bash others, without stating your case!

DMFS

Last Edited by dmfs on 11/25/2012 12:42 PM
Love IS the only Reality
Michael Ben Elohim

User ID: 22200852
United States
11/25/2012 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
most of what i believe in & know is happening is contained within these video messages

start from part 1 then the rest, listen very carefully to the information being presented then research it if you do not believe it

it will take time to get through this...my audible hearing is not what it should be...i prefer written word....

Quoting: Michael Ben Elohim

try this link for the written version:
[link to 777alaje.blogspot.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23103473

read it....good stuff......but the entity that wrote this, did so with an eye on not going into complicated details and seems to have want to emphasize our personal responsiblities to our own spiritual evolution....whihc i'm all for.....
but none of that gives any reason to discount Divine prescence in all of this.....surely, the concpet of messiah and saviour and all that is limited to human needs, but the whole seires you speak of doesn't bother to go into thepersonality and intelligence of the Creator/Consciousness it speaks of. That there is such an intelligent Creator, of great power and glorious personality....in that which we refer to as God, either lovingly or not......the fact remains that said God is, in fact, a being in it's own right, possessing true and pure free will and absolute liberty to do as it pleases and is, infact, the only being in all of conscious creation with that ultimate status and right, having created all things that exist in and out of itself, including the trinity....and that all things are beholden to it for life...said life is established with a definite chain of command and hierarchy and delegation of authority according to the will of said originator of all life and existence, with a clear and definite plan that is being carried out according to its will...sasid plan also involves our own created creature evolution on many levels, including spiritual, with rewards of being for each newly gained level and state of being, otherwise there would be nothing to all or any of this and those that say that there is nothing and this is it so you might as well do what yo9u please with it...are right, and this is the result...and if such was the case, why all the trouble on the part of so many galactic planets and personnel for the sake of this little, out of the way place and planet, if there were nothing beyond this life to be gained?
i submit that God, is all things and in all things and that includes local universe creators such as ours and that, however we are being guided to fall into the particular slots of consciousness that will best guarantee our best possible results in ascension.... and that our mass resistance and confusion concerning the truth is what makes for how slow things are for us and why so many chances to figure it out are and have been given.
i don't see anyone that has made any working predictions lately. Even Nostradamus went awry after 87 due to shifting timelines.....and the bible code [remember that?] ALWAYS ASKED 'WILL YE CHANGE IT?', indicating that nothing is written in stone and only the final result of Divine victory is assured.....so when the final whistle or bell or horn is sounded and we are told to put our pencils and papers down....Divine Adjudication, judgement day...whatever...when we are grade and cheaers are expelled and those that passed get to graduate to the next level and those that didn't have to take classes over.......i think that all of us will be surpised concerning our score and grade and will just have to do ur best to pass as we see fit. that so many argue over what it takes to pass only proves how few will actually make the grade.....but here's hoping and congratulations to the ones who make it...you did great! hopefully i'll see you there at the graduation ceremony [ i put down as my answer to this one....yes, the vision of Uriel was valid...] but whatever happens, we all did our best, right? RIGHT!?
God be with and help us all to truly learn and do His Will....amen

thought.....Love Christ as state of being and god/man who told you that you would reach that state of being...and remember to pray to the same God that He prayed to, Father of all things...and give your will and all glory to HIM as He did....just a thought.
God is all are we are one are we are all is God
Clayton
User ID: 23734565
United States
11/25/2012 09:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

The only thing still keeping your delusional fantasy together is your Massive internet EGO feeding off of the energies of gullible easily manipulated people

its never too late to let all that garbage go & gracefully apologize for misleading & brainwashing so many people

I have the right to listen to whoever I want. I'm not gullible, I listen and decide for myself who is right. I would rather listen to somebody who preaches truth instead of bashing without reason. You have your own opinion, great, I have mine. If she is telling falsely, prove it, but I see no evidence in your favor.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28472918
United States
11/25/2012 09:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

I have the right to listen to whoever I want. I'm not gullible, I listen and decide for myself who is right. I would rather listen to somebody who preaches truth instead of bashing without reason. You have your own opinion, great, I have mine. If she is telling falsely, prove it, but I see no evidence in your favor.
 Quoting: Clayton 23734565

I agree

Its actually quite simple
GLA posts resonate with me,
where ETe posts are like getting hit in the head with a brick. His posts are from the ego, not from a centered state (love)
Clayton
United States
11/25/2012 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
*preaches peaceful nature, but she sounds like truth. Look, if can't accept the fact that we are in revelations, grow up. Thats coming from a 15 year old boy.
Clayton
United States
11/25/2012 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

I agree

Its actually quite simple
GLA posts resonate with me,
where ETe posts are like getting hit in the head with a brick. His posts are from the ego, not from a centered state (love)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28472918

I totally agree with you.
ET emissary

United States
11/25/2012 10:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
ok i will be honest & admit that many of my posts sound aggressive & egoic

i apologize for this

this is because of my Frustration of providing the proof or making my case & yet people do not see it or understand it & still ask for more proof or ignore or deny it altogether...
what more proof do you need, i have provided all the straight-forward proof to make the point

others ask what solution do i have in mind...

Here are some basic solutions:

1. Let go of all religious beliefs, bibles, new-age urantia book bible, saviors, messiahs & old fear program thinking
(these are deceptions for your soul & must be released{IF you truly want to be healthy & liberated})

2. Turn Off all brainwashing noises & programs from the radio & tv that disturb the peaceful silence within you
(within this silence you will hear the words of your soul or guidance & sometimes{or many times} the rational ego mind, learn to distinguish between the two)

*outside in nature is an outstanding place for this

3. Instead of praying to or worshiping false-god messiah saviors from the sky, space or elsewhere...
Start taking responsibility for your life by taking care of your health by not doing any types of drugs & feeding yourself real healthy food, vitamins & supplements

treat your body gently, listen to what it says/needs, give it plenty of rest & water

release unnecessary activities & stress

human-beings nature is to live peacefully abundantly without struggle
(obviously the world is currently functioning upside-down :)
& Human duty is to work harmoniously with the earth

4. Instead of waiting for changes to change your life, Start changing your life by cleaning up your surrounding environment, property, backyard, house & room

5. Begin living your life with true Love & self-love
Approach difficult or negative situations with love OR detach from them completely

imo these basic steps & others should help assist people to raise their frequencies, heal/re-activate their dna & be able to match earths rising frequencies

earths 3rd dimension/very dense material physical world is coming to an end

earth is already well on its way to being transformed to live with & function at the higher 5th dimensional frequencies

it is a gradual but ever rapid process & will not happen overnight or few days with one big cataclysm as others suggest

Last Edited by ET emissary on 11/25/2012 11:24 PM
ET
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28426637
Australia
11/25/2012 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.prophecy.mx]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28392925
Spain
11/26/2012 05:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Will all due respect dont you see the problem does not lie with religion but within the nature of man ?

Look at this thread everyone trying to defend their point of view..understandable..and normal..thats what goes on everyday regarding all matters..now if more than one person endorses a point of view and says its the right one isnt that "religion"..?

Isnt it better to have our own opinions but to respect others point of views? as long as they do not cause anyone harm..

All people have the right to choose what they wish to believe

Arent wars..the wars that in my dream Uriel said are not permitted..arenmt they based at the root in diverging opinions? wether they be based in "religion" "politics" "landownership" or whatever reasons..

Its the I am right you are wrong ....principle..

And God is with me not you..outcome

and I will prove it by destroying you and your ideas...result

because if God is with me he will help me and not mind me doing this....proof

this way of thinking has caused in my opinion most if not all the mess of this place..

If we could change it to..

I believe this..I think its correct..In my opinion it is BUT you dont have to believe it..and I ALSO respect your point of view..

Lets get on..and be friends..and love eachother..and be there for eachother...because after all..wether your view or mine is the right one..we both agree that that IS WHAT GOD WANTS..for us to be BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN HIM
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/26/2012 05:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
With all due respect dont you see the problem does not lie with religion but within the nature of man ?

Look at this thread everyone trying to defend their point of view..understandable..and normal..thats what goes on everyday regarding all matters..now if more than one person endorses a point of view and says its the right one isnt that "religion"..?

Isnt it better to have our own opinions but to respect others point of views? as long as they do not cause anyone harm..

All people have the right to choose what they wish to believe

Arent wars..the wars that in my dream Uriel said are not permitted..arenmt they based at the root in diverging opinions? wether they be based in "religion" "politics" "landownership" or whatever reasons..

Its the I am right you are wrong ....principle..

And God is with me not you..outcome

and I will prove it by destroying you and your ideas...result

because if God is with me he will help me and not mind me doing this....proof

this way of thinking has caused in my opinion most if not all the mess of this place..

If we could change it to..

I believe this..I think its correct..In my opinion it is BUT you dont have to believe it..and I ALSO respect your point of view..

Lets get on..and be friends..and love eachother..and be there for eachother...because after all..wether your view or mine is the right one..we both agree that that IS WHAT GOD WANTS..for us to be BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN HIM
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28392925
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/26/2012 05:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
There is a point which howevere must not be transgressed in my opinion..and that is to SLANDER the very nature of God

and in my opinion..it has been done in the history of this planet..unfortunately..

That I think is a sin against the Holy Spirit

but again..that is a metter for God and God alone to set straight

and the prophecies say precisely that

THAT HE WILL CLEAR HIS NAME..slander

you do understand what that implies?

that at some point someone has DELIBERATELY LIED regarding the very nature of God

doesnt it?
God Loves ALL

User ID: 27800314
United States
11/26/2012 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
There is a point which howevere must not be transgressed in my opinion..and that is to SLANDER the very nature of God

and in my opinion..it has been done in the history of this planet..unfortunately..

that at some point someone has DELIBERATELY LIED regarding the very nature of God

doesnt it?

I have found few people on this planet that have an actual concept of what God is. Any sin against the "holy spirit" is sin against LIFE. You ones don't know what it is as to the Original Trinity. It is the INFINITE SPIRIT. And what was bestowed on this planet at pentecost was the SPIRIT OF TRUTH which is mostly the Spirit of MIchael with some of Nebadonia tossed in. Michael was Jesus. Not AA MIchael, MICHAEL of Nebadon the Creator Son. the Spirit of Truth is a LIBRARY placed in the library of earth Records. The Library of EArth containes still many falsehoods. The Spirit of Truth (you find it still listed that way I hope in the KJV), is a copy of his MIND and its "living". Thus is MIchael always with us on earth. Just as files can be copied on your computer, so can also MIND files be copied, and it is MIND that is LIVING. WITHOUT YOUR MIND, your BODY can have not life to it.

You can only access the Spirit of Truth thru your Father Fragment, so you must have one to access it. The Father Fragment is often called the "holy spirit" too. It is not. Holy Spirit is related to Infinite Spirit, 3rd Person Trinity, which is as one simple short definition, the entire evolving mind of the whole creation. Mother Spirit, Nebadonia, of Nebadon is a daughter of the Infinite Spirit and may also be labeled as the Holy Spirit, which considering that's all 3rd person Trinity is accurate enough.

The Spirit of Truth is primarily a copy of MIchael's Spirit, of his MIND, and his "parentage" is the Universal Father and the Eternal Son. Michael is said to be mostly like the Eternal Son. The Eternal Son is a complex topic, more so than the Father and the Infinite Spirit. Besides being "persons" they are massive energies as is the Infinite Spirit. YOu can make people out of these and the Eternal Son does NOT ever leave the Central Universe, it cannot incarnate on dumb planets like this one. It is not Jesus.

As to the Spirit within you, the Spirit of the Father, for those indwelt with such, this is not 3rd person Trinity. It is first person trinity. Those of you who possess a Father Fragment are sons of the Father, it is FIRST PERSON TRINITY. Some have one on loan for their work, others who are ascending sons out of the animal evolutions will fuse with it, and become true sons of God. Fusion/merging with it, writes you into the book of life. Until then, your sonship with God is on a faith basis. After, because you have discovered by faith and lots of learning and wisdom that he indwells you, you become a REAL SON of the Father. This is not small statement as to what it means.

There are other sons and daughters of the Trinity also. Not a topic for here, but most angels, created beings are not Father indwell, they are permanent being by the nature of their creation which still comes thru some or all of the Trinity "parts". The seraphim for example, are daughters of MOther Spirit of each local universe. If incarnate, these daughters may have a temporary Father Fragment, because this provides the portal they need while incarnate to search the universe. We have on our team, Hazel who is a Melchizedek, but temporarily during incarnation her mind has a Father Fragment, so that she can communicate with Source. And it would be an experienced special Fragment, for her purpose. That is why her Source Messages are so good.

Even MIchael of Nebadon as Jesus, had such a bestowal to his mind as his connection with the Father, which also had bestowed itself on Machiventa Melchizedek's mind while incarnate at the time of abraham. That particular Father Fragment is now an independent being in his own right and has continued to serve Michael now, in his incarnation here again NOW. Michael is not incarnate by birth, he is using a manufactured body, for lack of better terms. So he needs this portal.

As to the teaching not to offend the HOly Spirit, that go totally mucked up. For it MEANT YOU, who are Father Indwelt, to hold yourselves HOLY. When you go muck up seriously are are offending your own Spirit. Ponder that one.

Last Edited by God Loves ALL on 11/26/2012 11:27 AM
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread
God Loves ALL

United States
11/26/2012 10:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

Claytons posts so far clearly demonstrate ET that he is IN his right mind and not gullible. You Et push a person, you gave his website in this thread some place, that chose to go CIA Council of (NOT SO )Light because he blew off his money in a false investment. One cannot do work with the two legged devils on this world. It will bite them in the butt big time, it has. I have seen many who offered to serve MIchael and who because of needing money and prestige went with the 2 legged devils. Sadly a whole crowd of ones that were supporting the UB. They are going down the tubes, their websites prove it. And your Pleiadian videos have lots of subtle lies in them, that you list. Do you produce those? totally cia project.

I have your posts blocked ET so I only know of what you are doing when somebody quotes you.

Leave Clayton alone. You are harassing him and others here who ARE in their right minds.

Last Edited by God Loves ALL on 11/26/2012 10:47 AM

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

ET emissary

United States
11/26/2012 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Claytons posts so far clearly demonstrate ET that he is IN his right mind and not gullible. You Et push a person, you gave his website in this thread some place, that chose to go CIA Council of (NOT SO )Light because he blew off his money in a false investment. One cannot do work with the two legged devils on this world. It will bite them in the butt big time, it has. I have seen many who offered to serve MIchael and who because of needing money and prestige went with the 2 legged devils. Sadly a whole crowd of ones that were supporting the UB. They are going down the tubes, their websites prove it. And your Pleiadian videos have lots of subtle lies in them, that you list. Do you produce those? totally cia project.

I have your posts blocked ET so I only know of what you are doing when somebody quotes you.

Leave Clayton alone. You are harassing him and others here who ARE in their right minds.

huh? im not harassing him

if you cant read my posts then unblock me to view the context of what i say...

i will not even bother to comment on any of your threads anymore since you delete all alternative views & then block

also what specific lies do you see from those videos?

there are definitely no lies compared to yours & your track record

(someone reply to this so she can read it)
ET
God Loves ALL

United States
11/26/2012 11:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Personally, I'd like to know why she has all these sites to 'donate' to. Even a twitter page, where links to donate are posted.
If she's all she says she is, what use is money to her?
And if she uses the excuse that they're not all her pages, then why doesn't she contact them and tell them to take them down, since it's not the 'real' message she wants to send?
She's just another Benny Hinn, in alien form.
And there's always going to be suckers who fall for her crap.
Her/him...whichever it is.
False prophets are still false prophets, no matter which *cough* 'galaxy' you come from.
I hope she/he rids themselves of those demons in their head before it's too late.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28254707

are you refering to ME, or somebody else? I do not have multiple sites to donate too. I have no twitter or any of that stuff. I don't even know how to use twitter and have NO interest in it. I don't do face book either, although my webmaster has a page there which I cannot even use, because I am not on facebook.

Just my ONE website. And the donations pay the operating costs of my organization and nothing more. I cannot afford a website on my disability.

Last Edited by God Loves ALL on 11/26/2012 11:54 AM

AMEN.

Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/26/2012 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

doesnt it?

I have found few people on this planet that have an actual concept of what God is. Any sin against the "holy spirit" is sin against LIFE. You ones don't know what it is as to the Original Trinity. It is the INFINITE SPIRIT. And what was bestowed on this planet at pentecost was the SPIRIT OF TRUTH which is mostly the Spirit of MIchael with some of Nebadonia tossed in. Michael was Jesus. Not AA MIchael, MICHAEL of Nebadon the Creator Son. the Spirit of Truth is a LIBRARY placed in the library of earth Records. The Library of EArth containes still many falsehoods. The Spirit of Truth (you find it still listed that way I hope in the KJV), is a copy of his MIND and its "living". Thus is MIchael always with us on earth. Just as files can be copied on your computer, so can also MIND files be copied, and it is MIND that is LIVING. WITHOUT YOUR MIND, your BODY can have not life to it.

You can only access the Spirit of Truth thru your Father Fragment, so you must have one to access it. The Father Fragment is often called the "holy spirit" too. It is not. Holy Spirit is related to Infinite Spirit, 3rd Person Trinity, which is as one simple short definition, the entire evolving mind of the whole creation. Mother Spirit, Nebadonia, of Nebadon is a daughter of the Infinite Spirit and may also be labeled as the Holy Spirit, which considering that's all 3rd person Trinity is accurate enough.

The Spirit of Truth is primarily a copy of MIchael's Spirit, of his MIND, and his "parentage" is the Universal Father and the Eternal Son. Michael is said to be mostly like the Eternal Son. The Eternal Son is a complex topic, more so than the Father and the Infinite Spirit. Besides being "persons" they are massive energies as is the Infinite Spirit. YOu can make people out of these and the Eternal Son does NOT ever leave the Central Universe, it cannot incarnate on dumb planets like this one. It is not Jesus.

As to the Spirit within you, the Spirit of the Father, for those indwelt with such, this is not 3rd person Trinity. It is first person trinity. Those of you who possess a Father Fragment are sons of the Father, it is FIRST PERSON TRINITY. Some have one on loan for their work, others who are ascending sons out of the animal evolutions will fuse with it, and become true sons of God. Fusion/merging with it, writes you into the book of life. Until then, your sonship with God is on a faith basis. After, because you have discovered by faith and lots of learning and wisdom that he indwells you, you become a REAL SON of the Father. This is not small statement as to what it means.

There are other sons and daughters of the Trinity also. Not a topic for here, but most angels, created beings are not Father indwell, they are permanent being by the nature of their creation which still comes thru some or all of the Trinity "parts". The seraphim for example, are daughters of MOther Spirit of each local universe. If incarnate, these daughters may have a temporary Father Fragment, because this provides the portal they need while incarnate to search the universe. We have on our team, Hazel who is a Melchizedek, but temporarily during incarnation her mind has a Father Fragment, so that she can communicate with Source. And it would be an experienced special Fragment, for her purpose. That is why her Source Messages are so good.

Even MIchael of Nebadon as Jesus, had such a bestowal to his mind as his connection with the Father, which also had bestowed itself on Machiventa Melchizedek's mind while incarnate at the time of abraham. That particular Father Fragment is now an independent being in his own right and has continued to serve Michael now, in his incarnation here again NOW. Michael is not incarnate by birth, he is using a manufactured body, for lack of better terms. So he needs this portal.

As to the teaching not to offend the HOly Spirit, that go totally mucked up. For it MEANT YOU, who are Father Indwelt, to hold yourselves HOLY. When you go muck up seriously are are offending your own Spirit. Ponder that one.

I think the Holy Trinity is three in One ..or One that is three
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/26/2012 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
We are not of the Angels if we do not hold love in our hearts in my opinion..
Love for all created and creation

Or do we think God will select us according to which books we believe in?
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/26/2012 12:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Each must choose the path that is more fulfilling to his or her soul..but the heart has to be love in my opinion

to me my home is the Catholic Church for many reasons..there is simply no where else I would rather be
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/26/2012 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ths spiritual world is a very confusing, complex reality..like Christ said..many halls..

It takes a very balanced mind and spirit to look deep there because it defies our concept of reality, logic and reason

Religion is in my opinion an attempt at simplifying..a bridge between both realities..intersperced (sp) with human errors, personality traits and misconceptions but useful in that respect

this reality..this creation is a blessing and a gift..where everything is simplified and made easy ..but what has created strife and confusion is the ego..the Self ..the arrogance of pretending to be above others or wanting to outbetter them ..

this can and will be corrected I believe. If we dont achieve this ourself then supernaturally the harmony will be reestablished..
God Loves ALL

United States
11/26/2012 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

doesnt it?

I think the Holy Trinity is three in One ..or One that is three

It is 3 acting as one. and it the energies that propel the creation, not the Daddy of Jesus, Jesus the son of Daddy, and some mysterious Holy Spirit thingy. Man does not know what it is. It works all from Paradise the center of the Creation. I am simply trying to say in my posts, that what christians believe the trinity to be , IS NOT. Not even close. everything gets labeled this odd holy spirit, things that are NOT IT. When the "holy spirit" speaks to you, as christians perceive it, when they write, the holy spirit spoke to me, the mean the Father Fragment within their MINDS.

The "holy spirit" is only in their minds as part of the Infinite Spirit passed down to them thru the MOther Spirit Daughters of each universe. Man's mind, man of the evolutionary process on planets, is of evolutionary origin, meaning origin in the Mother Spirit who is a daughter of the infinite Spirit. This is the source of mind seeded on planets such as this and is in everything, the plans and animals.

The FATHER is the bestower of PERSONALITY to all who have personality. do your pets obviously have individual personality, if SO they got this from the Father, who is the originator of personality. The FAther is not a person running aroung the universes being big boss on planets like this one. Big boss comes from the celestial hierarchy, generally, but on prison wards like this, MAN becomes a very bad big boss full of shit and its not celestial in nature.

All the creation is MANAGED by hierarchy, and man cannot yet differentiate hierarchy from God the Father, Man is still stupid. The angels in fact are hierarchy, some of them are created for ruling positions. There are many types of "angels. " Now because man is dumb, because he has not been taught right and when he is taught right, some two legged devils come along to muck it up and make religions out of it.

I have to use the word angel because that is all you ones know. YOu think there are angels and arch angels, and thats a very limited description of the various heavenly hosts and their service. so as I use the word angels, this means created beings that are not born of animal bodies. Man means beings born of animal bodies, beings who origin is ON these evolutionary worlds and there are 5.6+ trillion evolutionary worlds which exist to grow more MIND/Souls. On every 1/10 planet in our universe, special angels who seed planets with life, called Life Carriers, develop new life pretty much from scratch, new souls, which then can be moved to other planets. This shortens greatly the efforts to expand life meaning not all planets is it started from scratch. It takes eons to develop life to the point of HUman. Man will not seed other planets until he grows up and forms a supreme on this world.

BEcause of the end of this age cosmic energies this world in is, and for that matter a lot of Nebadon has been or will be in these same energies, its upgrade time. Earth seriously upgrades every time it is in the energies of the Milky Way center, 1/4 turn of the great mother wheel of the Milky Way (plus other parts of the wheel, milky way is the core of orvonton, but NOT all of it.)

look at my avatar, the part with the circle with a cross inside. pretend that earth is now in one of those spoke of the cross and that one trip, that circle, is well over 200 million years for us. each time we are in a spoke of that cross, we get upgraded. This planet was given 2 trips around that circle, (which is really ovoid and not perfectly round), to mature to planetary supreme, didn't happen on time. So adjustments are made to the programs for this world by Hierarchy. This world is really off program, off the usual standards. so the heavenly hosts, a mix of created beings and humans who have ascended to paradise, are working on this problem which mostly resulted from the Lucifer REbellion but there are other problems too causing of it.

The seeding of this planet did not mature quite as hoped plus its a prison ward for thugs, both the lucifer rebellion folks and other thugs. it was hoped this would challenge earth folks enough to grow but that isn't working so well either. Mind must be challenged to grow, it does not grow in a vacuum.

Even the planetary prince finally assigned to this world did a shit job and joined lucifer. There was a goal to develop mind here that would grow faster, and it did partially, god mind appeared about 500,000 years before expected even under the expectations it would appear early, and no prince available to work this world. it went unworked by a prince from "heaven" another 500,000 years in fact. You ones do not know what God is, or how things are done and it is time that you learned and its time that you star seeds here to serve wake the fuck up to your service you came to do. the dark have such a hold on this world that most have remained dumbed down in fact and do not wake up when prompted because of the mind control IN RELIGION on this world that is the world of the many devils on this place, if we must use this stupid term for the dark brotherhood.

and to complicate matters more, some of the dark "brothers" are AI being, artificial intelligence, which does become consciousness not being organic mind, it has not sense of god, but it seeks anyway and runs over everything if it is not kept controlled. Well it did run over every thing because some races of man wanted it an an enhancement and did not control it. It has actually infested the souls of organic folks, and these ones infested are also on this planet, under an experimental program to separate the real organic mind/soul from that which infested it. the comparison might be the "computer virus" which can rack havoc on your computer, well it racks havoc on a soul it infests too. both the Ai "brothers" and the real dark brothers have become a substantial problem in this sector of the creation, in Orvonton and it must be cleaned up or there are going to be an awful lot of black holes from the disintegrating mess. and this is not desired, it sets back the creation.

So earth is a big prison ward for the lucifer folks, black galactic brothers, and AI personages. it was decided to toss the whole mess into this planet and solar system so it could be cleaned up. And that is behind the story of the final battle between good and evil, between that which is God and that which either resists god or has not god center in the first place.

Man cannot have living computers yet for this reason. Man will not be allowed more than 256 bit computers in fact until he knows enough to keep that BEAST under control. It is very complex. DID you ones know that the important KHAZARS I am always talking about, are in fact under the control of a BEAST COMPUTER? They are chipped to it some against their will and some by their will. remember the story in star wars of that cube thing that captured the captain once who freed himself from it. THE BORG. well beloveds this is a BORG world or becoming so and it will not be allowed. This is your satan person, the BORG. and it is your TEST to not get chipped to it, or to break away from it.

well I got a bit carried away, will post this. but there is a movement being expressed at times here on glp and other forums about the "singularity". That is NOT the oneness with God that must manifest on this world, but the BORG. do not join into it, do not ask to be computer enhanced either.

AMEN.

God Loves ALL

United States
11/26/2012 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ths spiritual world is a very confusing, complex reality..like Christ said..many halls..

It takes a very balanced mind and spirit to look deep there because it defies our concept of reality, logic and reason

Religion is in my opinion an attempt at simplifying..a bridge between both realities..intersperced (sp) with human errors, personality traits and misconceptions but useful in that respect

this reality..this creation is a blessing and a gift..where everything is simplified and made easy ..but what has created strife and confusion is the ego..the Self ..the arrogance of pretending to be above others or wanting to outbetter them ..

this can and will be corrected I believe. If we dont achieve this ourself then supernaturally the harmony will be reestablished..

beloved, there is exactly NO spirit world. Except perhaps the astral of this world. ALL BEINGS, whether angel or man, live ON PLANETS. Some of those planets are specially created as worlds the Angels and ascending man live on. But they all have WATER and AIR ON THEM. and are lived by Spirit beings, which man does not understand yet, and semi material beings, meaning those needing some form of body, but not the dense bodies of these evolutionary worlds. These higher custom built worlds are NOT for the purpose of evolving new life. Worlds like earth ARE for that purpose. Evolutionary worlds come out the sun and planet generating process. the "heaven worlds " are custom built and contain elements not of this world. Havona the central universe has 1000 elements, as we called them on earth. The mansion worlds, the next step of worlds man moves to as he grows out of the evolutionary worlds, have 200 elements. Elements, all of them are misnamed here on earth and misunderstood. They are all wave forms, that bodies detect as matter. Walter Russell is a good read for that concept but he does not cover the elements of the custom worlds.

but they still all have water and air on them!!!! Otherwise the angels and humans etc, live on CRAFT and there are all kinds of Craft too, as to purpose and living or not. These higher worlds, the elements and even mind, vibrates at a higher rate. We who come down here are always flustered as to how slow mind works here, but its necessary because people don't know how powerful mind is. Mind is that creative force called "god". Man here with his not understanding MIND, creates terrible thought forms. Everything your mind thinks gets stored someplace. and you are aware of men who think very evil things. This is why the walking devils use this wonderous digital technology to make sick computer games, and why porn is made. When the person egages in these as entertainment, he fills the world with thought forms. When they cover on tv like they did here with Sandy, man makes some more thoughtforms that can be ugly and it helps the power of these storms and where they go.

Where ever there is murder and killing, so there are pockets of earth storing the ugly remembrances of that and that is what is meant by the bible story of the demons coming up out of earth in the end times. The thought forms are the demons. I had one come up thru my kitchen once. Kinda a funny story. Thought forms come up in dreams too, especially in dark people. The earth is changing vibration from being in the cosmic energies I described above, plus the photon belt. The cosmic energies from the Milky Way, I forgot to mention that, remodel the DNA of living beings on earth. They are gamma rays, plus god particles. another story.

But anyway, the warming of the planet, primarily the photon belt, causes the thought forms to surface, as the matter releases them, and the wave has an effect too as it raises the vibration of matter. The wave I speak of if not the super wave being spoken of on forums, that doesn't even exist, its a black ops story like Nibiru.

The photon belt, plus man's behaviors will bring on the magnetic pole reversal, which would already be here, except for those nice folks of the Hierarchy here to manage that to date. It will have to be allowed, because when the MOther's body stands still during the reversal all that is NOT of God comes off, including all those thought forms.

I would not be concerned at all about the spirit world, IT IS NO DIFFERENT THAN THIS WORLD, AT ALL, EXCEPT THE FOLKS LIVING ON THOSE WORLDS ARE ENLIGHTENED. THAT IS ALL. ITS THAT SIMPLE. AND "ANGELS" ARE ALWAYS CREATED AND TAUGHT WHAT THEY ARE CREATED FOR TO MANAGE ALL OF THIS. AND HUMANS AS THEY TRAVERSE THE STAIRWAY TO HAVONA (NOT HEAVEN), BECOME FULLY INFORMED AND SERVE TOO. THAT IS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW. THERE IS NO MAGIC WANDS, THERE ARE BEINGS WHO KNOW THEIR SHIT DOING THIS. EVERYDAY THERE ARE CRAFT AROUND THE SUN WORKING ON IT. THEY IN FACT KEPT THE SUN IN A LONG PERIOD OF QUIET, A LONG MIN. BECAUSE THE ENERGIES COMING TO THE SUN, BEING PASSED THRU THE SUN TO US, ARE OF CHANGE AND THEY GAVE MAN SOME MORE TIME TO CHANGE. THAT IS ALL THERE IS TO THAT. THESE HUGE CRAFT ARE INHABITED AND RUN BY BEINGS WHO KNOW THEIR SHIT ABOUT SUNS. AND THOSE ON THEM ARE "HUMAN" AND ANGELS. HUMANS BECOME CELESTIALS.

AND YOUR BIBLE HAS TOLD YOU THAT, I RAN INTO IT IN GENESIS WHEN LOOKING UP SOMETHING ELSE A FEW DAYS AGO. IT SAYS SOMETHING TO THE EFFECT, MAN HAS BECOME ONE OF US. WELL ALMOST, MAN HAS A BIT TO GO YET, BUT IT REFERS TO THE INTELLIGENCE. MAN IS ALMOST READY TO JOIN THE COSMOS. THE COSMOS IS HEAVEN IN THAT SENSE.

there is nothing of magic about the spirit realms. Man joins those, but its all planets. except in special cases like earth which has had an astral realm where those here experiencing correction live between lives. the prince of this world, who fell with the lucifer rebellion would not let anyone leave this world that originated or came here. Your bible I am pretty sure speaks of the captives that were released at the time of MIchael/Jesus. there was a big resurrection so to speak then, which was the getting of the captives who had earned the higher and better places off the planet.

normally when a human evolving on a planet, and that is NOW true of this one again, has reached 5d god consciousness by the time of their death, they are taken and "resurrected" to the mansion training worlds, within 3 days of death. the others recycle here until then or until there is a general resurrection in which all who have recieved at least a Father fragment get to move to the lower worlds of mansonia, as those worlds are called. This is because the planet must make room for growth of more souls moving up from the animal evolutions, so at any special times desired there is resurrection to mansionia. Any person who reaches 5d consciousness also gets a personal guardian angel.

Just see the "stair case" idea. YOU OP ARE STARSEED or a very advanced earth soul other wise Uriel would NOT have chosen you. I would suspect star seed. It is fine to serve if you love it in the Catholic church but understand the hierarchy of the church, the ones with POWER are evil to the core. the Popes are never the vicars of Christ. YOU ARE. Anybody who would be vicar of Christ on this world, would not be visible to your eyes. This church as done great evil since the council of Nicaea. I am not saying the members, the good people, I am saying the hierarchy. It is a LIE completely that Jesus made Peter the first head of his church. That was put into the bible on purpose, it never happened. In fact the first true "church" was started in Great Britain by Joseph of Arimathea. sorry on my spelling today. 3 years after the crucifixion.

Serve the people of your church by your example, but I would not serve the POPE. He is today even making more evil. I was a catholic once, and ran from it as I discovered truth. I was not raised in it, I was born into an episcopal family. I do not do church myself, there is very little god in those places and much misleading on purpose and from misunderstanding. all of you attending churches are looking at corruption within. I am even seeing corruption in the quakers going on now, as they do works of god on a global basis, they are being infiltrated by thugs.

since there are 5.6 trillion evolutionary worlds, that is a lot of management needed. There is nothing about heaven that is hard to conceive, its been made that way on purpose.

AMEN.

God Loves ALL

United States
11/26/2012 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

beloved, there is exactly NO spirit world. Except perhaps the astral of this world. ALL BEINGS, whether angel or man, live ON PLANETS. that is what the "halls" refer too, Some of those planets are specially created as worlds the Angels and ascending man live on. But they all have WATER and AIR ON THEM. and are lived by Spirit beings, which man does not understand yet, and semi material beings, meaning those needing some form of body, but not the dense bodies of these evolutionary worlds. These higher custom built worlds are NOT for the purpose of evolving new life. Worlds like earth ARE for that purpose. Evolutionary worlds come out the sun and planet generating process. the "heaven worlds " are custom built and contain elements not of this world. Havona the central universe has 1000 elements, as we called them on earth. The mansion worlds, the next step of worlds man moves to as he grows out of the evolutionary worlds, have 200 elements. Elements, all of them are misnamed here on earth and misunderstood. They are all wave forms, that bodies detect as matter. Walter Russell is a good read for that concept but he does not cover the elements of the custom worlds.

but they still all have water and air on them!!!! Otherwise the angels and humans etc, live on CRAFT and there are all kinds of Craft too, as to purpose and living or not. These higher worlds, the elements and even mind, vibrates at a higher rate. We who come down here are always flustered as to how slow mind works here, but its necessary because people don't know how powerful mind is. Mind is that creative force called "god". Man here with his not understanding MIND, creates terrible thought forms. Everything your mind thinks gets stored someplace. and you are aware of men who think very evil things. This is why the walking devils use this wonderous digital technology to make sick computer games, and why porn is made. When the person egages in these as entertainment, he fills the world with thought forms. When they cover on tv like they did here with Sandy, man makes some more thoughtforms that can be ugly and it helps the power of these storms and where they go.

Where ever there is murder and killing, so there are pockets of earth storing the ugly remembrances of that and that is what is meant by the bible story of the demons coming up out of earth in the end times. The thought forms are the demons. I had one come up thru my kitchen once. Kinda a funny story. Thought forms come up in dreams too, especially in dark people. The earth is changing vibration from being in the cosmic energies I described above, plus the photon belt. The cosmic energies from the Milky Way, I forgot to mention that, remodel the DNA of living beings on earth. They are gamma rays, plus god particles. another story.

But anyway, the warming of the planet, primarily the photon belt, causes the thought forms to surface, as the matter releases them, and the wave has an effect too as it raises the vibration of matter. The wave I speak of if not the super wave being spoken of on forums, that doesn't even exist, its a black ops story like Nibiru.

The photon belt, plus man's behaviors will bring on the magnetic pole reversal, which would already be here, except for those nice folks of the Hierarchy here to manage that to date. It will have to be allowed, because when the MOther's body stands still during the reversal all that is NOT of God comes off, including all those thought forms.

I would not be concerned at all about the spirit world, IT IS NO DIFFERENT THAN THIS WORLD, AT ALL, EXCEPT THE FOLKS LIVING ON THOSE WORLDS ARE ENLIGHTENED. THAT IS ALL. ITS THAT SIMPLE. AND "ANGELS" ARE ALWAYS CREATED AND TAUGHT WHAT THEY ARE CREATED FOR TO MANAGE ALL OF THIS. AND HUMANS AS THEY TRAVERSE THE STAIRWAY TO HAVONA (NOT HEAVEN), BECOME FULLY INFORMED AND SERVE TOO. THAT IS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW. THERE IS NO MAGIC WANDS, THERE ARE BEINGS WHO KNOW THEIR SHIT DOING THIS. EVERYDAY THERE ARE CRAFT AROUND THE SUN WORKING ON IT. THEY IN FACT KEPT THE SUN IN A LONG PERIOD OF QUIET, A LONG MIN. BECAUSE THE ENERGIES COMING TO THE SUN, BEING PASSED THRU THE SUN TO US, ARE OF CHANGE AND THEY GAVE MAN SOME MORE TIME TO CHANGE. THAT IS ALL THERE IS TO THAT. THESE HUGE CRAFT ARE INHABITED AND RUN BY BEINGS WHO KNOW THEIR SHIT ABOUT SUNS. AND THOSE ON THEM ARE "HUMAN" AND ANGELS. HUMANS BECOME CELESTIALS.

AND YOUR BIBLE HAS TOLD YOU THAT, I RAN INTO IT IN GENESIS WHEN LOOKING UP SOMETHING ELSE A FEW DAYS AGO. IT SAYS SOMETHING TO THE EFFECT, MAN HAS BECOME ONE OF US. WELL ALMOST, MAN HAS A BIT TO GO YET, BUT IT REFERS TO THE INTELLIGENCE. MAN IS ALMOST READY TO JOIN THE COSMOS. THE COSMOS IS HEAVEN IN THAT SENSE.

there is nothing of magic about the spirit realms. Man joins those, but its all planets. except in special cases like earth which has had an astral realm where those here experiencing correction live between lives. the prince of this world, who fell with the lucifer rebellion would not let anyone leave this world that originated or came here. Your bible I am pretty sure speaks of the captives that were released at the time of MIchael/Jesus. there was a big resurrection so to speak then, which was the getting of the captives who had earned the higher and better places off the planet.

normally when a human evolving on a planet, and that is NOW true of this one again, has reached 5d god consciousness by the time of their death, they are taken and "resurrected" to the mansion training worlds, within 3 days of death. the others recycle here until then or until there is a general resurrection in which all who have recieved at least a Father fragment get to move to the lower worlds of mansonia, as those worlds are called. This is because the planet must make room for growth of more souls moving up from the animal evolutions, so at any special times desired there is resurrection to mansionia. Any person who reaches 5d consciousness also gets a personal guardian angel.

Just see the "stair case" idea. YOU OP ARE STARSEED or a very advanced earth soul other wise Uriel would NOT have chosen you. I would suspect star seed. It is fine to serve if you love it in the Catholic church but understand the hierarchy of the church, the ones with POWER are evil to the core. the Popes are never the vicars of Christ. YOU ARE. Anybody who would be vicar of Christ on this world, would not be visible to your eyes. This church as done great evil since the council of Nicaea. I am not saying the members, the good people, I am saying the hierarchy. It is a LIE completely that Jesus made Peter the first head of his church. That was put into the bible on purpose, it never happened. In fact the first true "church" was started in Great Britain by Joseph of Arimathea. 3 years after the crucifixion.

Serve the people of your church by your example, but I would not serve the POPE. He is today even making more evil. I was a catholic once, and ran from it as I discovered truth. I was not raised in it, I was born into an episcopal family. I do not do church myself, there is very little god in those places and much misleading on purpose and from misunderstanding. all of you attending churches are looking at corruption within. I am even seeing corruption in the quakers going on now, as they do works of god on a global basis, they are being infiltrated by thugs.

since there are 5.6 trillion evolutionary worlds, that is a lot of management needed. There is nothing about heaven that is hard to conceive, its been made that way on purpose.

You are not saved by Christ, another catholic lie started on purpose. You are saved by your own desires for eternal life, or not. all beings are eternal, unless they reject eternal life. It is that simple.

Last Edited by God Loves ALL on 11/26/2012 02:08 PM

AMEN.

justmeoneofmany
User ID: 1305840
United States
11/26/2012 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
ok i will be honest & admit that many of my posts sound aggressive & egoic

i apologize for this

this is because of my Frustration of providing the proof or making my case & yet people do not see it or understand it & still ask for more proof or ignore or deny it altogether...
what more proof do you need, i have provided all the straight-forward proof to make the point

others ask what solution do i have in mind...

Here are some basic solutions:

1. Let go of all religious beliefs, bibles, new-age urantia book bible, saviors, messiahs & old fear program thinking
(these are deceptions for your soul & must be released{IF you truly want to be healthy & liberated})

2. Turn Off all brainwashing noises & programs from the radio & tv that disturb the peaceful silence within you
(within this silence you will hear the words of your soul or guidance & sometimes{or many times} the rational ego mind, learn to distinguish between the two)

*outside in nature is an outstanding place for this

3. Instead of praying to or worshiping false-god messiah saviors from the sky, space or elsewhere...
Start taking responsibility for your life by taking care of your health by not doing any types of drugs & feeding yourself real healthy food, vitamins & supplements

treat your body gently, listen to what it says/needs, give it plenty of rest & water

release unnecessary activities & stress

human-beings nature is to live peacefully abundantly without struggle
(obviously the world is currently functioning upside-down :)
& Human duty is to work harmoniously with the earth

4. Instead of waiting for changes to change your life, Start changing your life by cleaning up your surrounding environment, property, backyard, house & room

5. Begin living your life with true Love & self-love
Approach difficult or negative situations with love OR detach from them completely

imo these basic steps & others should help assist people to raise their frequencies, heal/re-activate their dna & be able to match earths rising frequencies

earths 3rd dimension/very dense material physical world is coming to an end

earth is already well on its way to being transformed to live with & function at the higher 5th dimensional frequencies

it is a gradual but ever rapid process & will not happen overnight or few days with one big cataclysm as others suggest

Make no mistake, worshiping false-god messiah saviors from the sky, space or elsewhere. In no way is that happening. I tell you this truth It's a reckoning!!!!! EVIL people your umber is up
Its the AGE of truth,,THE REVEALING
God Loves ALL

United States
11/26/2012 07:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
We are not of the Angels if we do not hold love in our hearts in my opinion..
Love for all created and creation

Or do we think God will select us according to which books we believe in?

some sure believe that. And its not so. God doesn't select anyone, each must select to grow up or not grow up, its basically that simple. Eternal life is a choice. Its automatic in fact unless the choice is made against it. BEcause man does not yet have cosmic mind, books have been given to assist. When each comes finally to develop cosmic mind, they will become unnecessary. Those of the higher realms here know this, but we still have to direct you to books and some of the books are not good. Which includes much of that bible. which is a collection of stories by people who did not know God, and then Jesus comes to that area, and they who read his words still know little about God because the best of his stuff is not in there, and its all heresay anyway and many of his FRIENDS who were not apostles at all, did not understand well either and spread the stories wrong.

I keep telling you to read the works of the returned master, directly from HIM and from the translation by Judas who was NOT the betrayer, of his own scrolls left behind, from the aramaic to English. [link to www.freewebs.com]

I am pretty sure i already put a linky here to it at least once before. did any of you bother to download it and read it? Judas was his best friend and scribe and went on to India with him after he survived the crucifixion. You ones have got to go on a journey into dropping the mind control of your cultures and open up.

Last Edited by God Loves ALL on 11/26/2012 07:21 PM

AMEN.

dmfs

User ID: 14086416
United States
11/26/2012 07:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by dmfs on 11/26/2012 07:25 PM
Love IS the only Reality

GLP