Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,887 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,079,214
Pageviews Today: 2,152,108Threads Today: 916Posts Today: 19,174
11:37 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

62 school children saw an alien craft land during morning break. Alien beings emerged from the craft and spoke to them

Spaceballz
User ID: 735278
United Kingdom
11/16/2012 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
62 school children saw an alien craft land during morning break. Alien beings emerged from the craft and spoke to them
The day the aliens landed

American film maker Randall Nickerson is currently visiting southern Africa to make a documentary that follows up an incident that happened at the Ariel School in Ruwa, Zimbabwe, in 1994, when 62 children aged between eight and 12 reported seeing a UFO and “strange beings” during their morning break.

Those children are now young adults scattered around the globe. Nickerson is tracking them down and interviewing them about the experience. “Their stories have not changed at all,” he says. “Not what you would expect if they had made it all up.”

So what exactly happened on that day in 1994 at the school in Ruwa just east of Harare? “It was morning break and they were out in the school yard playing,” says Nickerson. “They saw one main silver craft that had four others around it,” says Nickerson. “It came down on a hill beyond the school yard that was out of bounds. The boundary was the edge of the school yard, then it was bush and the hill.

“They ran to the edge of the school yard to see what this thing was. They saw this small creature walk around on top of the craft while another came down to check out the children. He was all in black, with a very tight suit. The children said he had big eyes ‘like rugby balls’.
“The children had direct eye contact with this creature. There seems to have been some kind of communication with the children about the state of the world — what we are doing to the planet, the destruction we are causing, although not all the children got this message. Some of the children were traumatised, others were excited. The young children were the most traumatised as they were at the front of the group.

More at link

full article: [link to witness.co.za]

Last Edited by SHR on 11/16/2012 05:44 PM
*Evan*

User ID: 21948600
United States
11/16/2012 05:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: 62 school children saw an alien craft land during morning break. Alien beings emerged from the craft and spoke to them
One of my favorite UFO cases. Good thread 5*

Thanks for the new info OP!
scorpio66

User ID: 2453057
United States
11/16/2012 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: 62 school children saw an alien craft land during morning break. Alien beings emerged from the craft and spoke to them
Interesting! I'd never heard of this before.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 735278
United Kingdom
11/16/2012 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: *Evan*

no probs. first i heard of this case.
*Evan*

User ID: 21948600
United States
11/16/2012 05:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: *Evan*

no probs. first i heard of this case.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 735278

It's a very fascinating case...all these kids drew the same picture of what they saw, at seperate times, in seperate rooms. They went through the ringer with psychiatrists, reporters, filmakers and their story hasn't changed a bit. That many little kids couldn't keep a lie going like that this long.

It's amazing.
Half Past Midnight

User ID: 781996
United States
11/16/2012 06:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is this the one where they interviewed some of the children (who are grown up now)?
Very fascinating case, I agree.

GLP