Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,564 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,199,489
Pageviews Today: 2,312,839Threads Today: 1,079Posts Today: 20,215
11:49 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Natural and Man-Made Disaters Everywhere, The Verge of Global War, and More... DOOM IS NOW!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12204182
United States
11/16/2012 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Natural and Man-Made Disaters Everywhere, The Verge of Global War, and More... DOOM IS NOW!!!
Yeah what do you mean by east coast is fucked? I think anyone living on the east coast of the USA is screwed meaning a flood. Its something I always thought about what we will do if it happens, being on the coast in Massachusetts. Whether being in my attic will be high enough to escape the water. Or if my house will just float away with us in it. But what will cause it earthquake and tsunami, asteroid in the ocean, or just sea rise.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14873148
United States
11/16/2012 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Natural and Man-Made Disaters Everywhere, The Verge of Global War, and More... DOOM IS NOW!!!
Yeah what do you mean by east coast is fucked? I think anyone living on the east coast of the USA is screwed meaning a flood. Its something I always thought about what we will do if it happens, being on the coast in Massachusetts. Whether being in my attic will be high enough to escape the water. Or if my house will just float away with us in it. But what will cause it earthquake and tsunami, asteroid in the ocean, or just sea rise.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12204182

Prepping any way you know how. Keep you options open, to bunker down where you are, or grab what you can in 15 min and hit the road inland.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27832977
United States
11/16/2012 10:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Psalm 72 tells us why.....

12. For He will deliver the needy when he cries; The poor, who has no helper.

13. He will have pity on the poor and needy. He will save the souls of the needy.

14. He will redeem their soul from deceit and violence. Their blood will be precious in His sight.

everything that is happening is because we continue to kill innocent children by abortion. the Hebrew words in this passage for the needy and poor are the same words that are used to refer to chilren killed by abortion in many other Scriptures. and still we refuse to stop killing them. YAHSHUA will deliver them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15691169
United States
11/16/2012 10:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm almost sure doom is NOT on.

Waaaaay toooooo maaaany false alarms and over-excited posts of IDIOTS since the Japan Tsunami, and here we are, still standing.

The sky is still blue outside, and if you switch off our computer or just do not go online, you would not realize that ANYTHING is actually going on.

Because, the truth is.....there is no 2012 doom to speak of.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12204182
United States
11/16/2012 10:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Prepping any way you know how. Keep you options open, to bunker down where you are, or grab what you can in 15 min and hit the road inland.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14873148

Yeah I always make sure I have plenty of gas in my car, and in gas containers we have. That's always been a OCD thing for my anyways though. Thanks for the words! Yeah I can't help it but its something that always pops up in my mind. Like there is a big building right across from my house. Looks like its about 30 floors, and its on a hill. I figure it will be a good place to go in a last minute situation. I need a life lol.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1332814
United States
11/16/2012 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Time Bomb" - Dave Matthews

I'm a ticking time bomb
Waiting to blow my top
No one would ever know
Not until I blew up

No one would believe it
He was such a normal guy
Shake their heads and wonder why?

If martians fell from the sky
What would that do to God?
Would we put the weapons down
Or aim it up at the sky?

No one would believe it
Except the fucking nut jobs
They laugh and cry we told you so

Baby when I get home
I want to believe in Jesus
Hammer in the final nail
Help me pick up the pieces

When everything starts to fall
So fast that it terrifies you
When will you hit the wall?
Are you gonna learn to fly?

No one would believe it
Except for all the people
Watching as you fly away

Baby, when i get home
I want to pick up the pieces
Hammer in the final nail
And lean me up against Jesus

Baby when i get home
I want to pick up the pieces
Hammer in the final nail
I want to believe in Jesus
AmericanJedi

User ID: 1503533
United States
11/16/2012 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

(GLP aka American Jedi)

Listen here you beautiful bitch, I'm about to fuck you up with some truth.
Kenny Powers

If you steal the dreams of others long enough, sooner or later you'll end up in a nightmare.
American Jedi

Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them.
Albert Einstein

Satis Eloquentiae, Sapientiae Parum....

"The last of the old?"

"No, the first of the new."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26658095
United States
11/16/2012 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don't forget the ,,what ever it is NASA is monitoring right now. The asteroid the size of TX that is to pass between us and the moon some time between the 21st of this month and the 21st of next month with a 33% chance of nailing us. Oh and the end of the twinky.
 Quoting: Plenty Paws

listen guys i know things are going really bad but shit just got worste! twinkie! fuckin twinkie is closing! i could understand all the global doom and gloom but fucking twinkie!? yea we're fucked guys! i mean i was always was told that when the world ends you have to rely on twinkies! WTF are we gonna do now! this is some serious shit ppl we need some help! we need some twinkies!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21651525
United States
11/16/2012 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don't forget the ,,what ever it is NASA is monitoring right now. The asteroid the size of TX that is to pass between us and the moon some time between the 21st of this month and the 21st of next month with a 33% chance of nailing us. Oh and the end of the twinky.

listen guys i know things are going really bad but shit just got worste! twinkie! fuckin twinkie is closing! i could understand all the global doom and gloom but fucking twinkie!? yea we're fucked guys! i mean i was always was told that when the world ends you have to rely on twinkies! WTF are we gonna do now! this is some serious shit ppl we need some help! we need some twinkies!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26658095

cruise
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1369638
Puerto Rico
11/16/2012 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Buy some Zingers
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26658095
United States
11/16/2012 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Buy some Zingers
 Quoting: Settle4It

fuck zingers!
twinkies!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22492245
United States
11/16/2012 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
antibs

cause someone has to do it!
Slick Vick  (OP)

User ID: 25148503
United States
11/16/2012 10:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm almost sure doom is NOT on.

Waaaaay toooooo maaaany false alarms and over-excited posts of IDIOTS since the Japan Tsunami, and here we are, still standing.

The sky is still blue outside, and if you switch off our computer or just do not go online, you would not realize that ANYTHING is actually going on.

Because, the truth is.....there is no 2012 doom to speak of.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15691169

Oh it most certainly IS on! Cumulative events that will all intertwine into a clusterfuck of misery..
Slick Vick  (OP)

User ID: 25148503
United States
11/16/2012 10:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
What doom?

How do you define doom?
A semi-war between Israel and (place name here)?
A fire on an oil rig.
A sex scandal in the USA.

What doom?
 Quoting: mikebo2

You obviosly don't get it.. Sorry to hear that..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15766346
United States
11/16/2012 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, I know if it all goes to hell I will be rooting for all us GLPers to pull through, especially since I think we will ride as much of this thru together right here. That said, if after the beginning of 2013 not a whole lot happens, then I intend to move on with life and maybe get started on some new interests that I have been thinking about for a while. I will have a peek here sometimes, sure. But I will not put in the time here like I have recently. I think having a plan like this for which ever outcome should arise is making this a bit more bearable for me at this moment, even though I am as worried as many of you and have these same gut sinking feelings as well.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27504938
United States
11/16/2012 10:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have noticed,in a BIG way, how time is going so fast these last couple of weeks. I swear I go to work on Monday turn around and it's Friday already. It seems like I am in a daze.I know you are refering to the things going on in the world. But I just thought I would mention how things are going or me, crazy crazy. It's almost like so much is going on at once that I can't keep up.
 Quoting: lou la belle 2328655

That's how I've felt all year! I feel like I'm living in a dream world. It's already the mid point of November folks!! Hold onto your collective butts.
ExoPoliChick

User ID: 12909685
Canada
11/16/2012 11:04 PM

Report Abusive Post

Link??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Resident Led Zeppelin Expert (ask me anything!)

Traveler of both time and space

Fuck Trudeau.

mRNA-Free and Proud.

"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks.' ~ Chris Hitchens
doomie girl

User ID: 17676251
United States
11/16/2012 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
What doom?

How do you define doom?
A fire on an oil rig.

What doom?

What doom?

How do you define doom?
A fire on an oil rig.

What doom?

I totally agree! 2011 was some scary shit too and no doom! But you were all screaming doom is coming last year too. There are always natural disasters, the Middle East has been fighting non- stop for years.

Please enlighten us as to what is different? Ok, the solar flares.....that is very valid. But the earthquakes? We've had a normal amount of EQ's this year.
doomie girl
Possum

User ID: 15560879
Australia
11/16/2012 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm putting one of these up just in case it helps!

Jesus GLP Effect
There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness.
Dalai Lama
Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either.
Albert Einstein
The kingdom of God is within you and all around you. It is not within buildings of wood or stone. Split a piece of wood and you will find me. Look beneath a stone and I am there.
Stigmata
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1713958
11/16/2012 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have noticed,in a BIG way, how time is going so fast these last couple of weeks. I swear I go to work on Monday turn around and it's Friday already. It seems like I am in a daze.I know you are refering to the things going on in the world. But I just thought I would mention how things are going or me, crazy crazy. It's almost like so much is going on at once that I can't keep up.

Yup! :-)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5240
United States
11/17/2012 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: AmericanJedi

bsflag
God hates fags>that's why Freddie the freak died of aids.Sorry but true.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5240
United States
11/17/2012 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yup! :-)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1713958

It's that interest and usury thing.The hook noses are making millions as time speeds up.Truth out.bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14443159
United States
11/17/2012 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's here, GLP.. It has officially begun. Everything is going to seem to blur together because so much will be happening all at once that it will be nearly impossible for us to keep up.. I can feel it happening and I can see it happening right now as I type this. The next 30 days are going to be unlike anything that has been witnessed by modern civilization.

Prepare people, please, prepare. The warning is everywhere, do not ignore it.
 Quoting: Slick Vick

I say no worries NO DOOM. Why? Because if there's any imminent doom, many psychics would have told people already. There are so many people have psychic power (or at least they believe so) on this GLP forum yet no one has seen anything coming. All predictions so far are pure BS. All solar flares failed to blow up even one transformer. All earthquakes so far are in remote areas and less powerful than croc fart. Some psychic even said we will wake up to a better life in 2013, more power efficient cars, etc. See???

No worries folks no need to scare thyselves. Everything happening around us are all in very miniscule scale that can't even hurt more than a handful of people. Extinction Level Event? Not in this lifetime!!!

5ahf5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23011194
United States
11/17/2012 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
My gut feeling is that it's going to get much worse. Survival is the name of the game. Anything to stay out of a FEMA camp. Today I found a Katadyn Xstream XR filter/bottle clearance priced at $19.99 and a butane torch lighter on sale for $16.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1073565
United States
11/17/2012 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oklahoma 3.0 global incident map.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11508444
United Kingdom
11/17/2012 12:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
What happened at the Olympics hiding
 Quoting: Sitting Back

GeeFourS got fired.
LaniJane

User ID: 27909457
United States
11/17/2012 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

Buy some Zingers
 Quoting: Settle4It

The demise of Hostess brands also means the end of Zingers.
"There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls." ~
George Carlin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13926736
United States
11/17/2012 12:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
4,000 lightning strikes recorded in an hour during massive thunderstorm over Brisbane, Australia - @newcomauHQ
No More Lies

User ID: 1707881
United States
11/17/2012 12:30 AM

Report Abusive Post
"The spiral is tightening. The thing is getting nuttier and nuttier
and nuttier." - Terence McKenna

in case anyone is new to the Timewave Zero theory:

Terence McKenna - Timewave Zero :
part 1a: [link to www.youtube.com]
part 1b: [link to www.youtube.com]
part 2: [link to www.youtube.com]
part 3: [link to www.youtube.com]
part 4: [link to www.youtube.com]
part 5: [link to www.youtube.com]
part 6: [link to www.youtube.com]
part 7: [link to www.youtube.com]

within
the McKenna theory, all of the 64 time-scales peak together.
That is, they assert:
a 4,300-year cycle from urbanization to the dawn
of modern science;
a 384-year cycle in which science has caused more
upsurge of novelty than in that 4,300-year cycle;
a 67-year cycle (from the technological breakthroughs
of the 1940s, including nuclear energy and
DNA, to the peak in 2012) in which there will be more
acceleration than there was between Galileo and Hiroshima;
a 384-day cycle in 2011-2012 when there will be
more transformations than in all the previous cycles;
a 6-day cycle at the end of that in which things will
move even faster; and so on, down to a grand climax in
which, as they say,
in the last 135 minutes, 18 such barriers (i.e., barriers
comparable to the appearance of life, the invention
of language or the achievement of immortality—
R.A.W.) will be crossed, 13 of them in the last 75 x
104 seconds.91
That is, in the last two hours before Peak, we will
achieve 18 extensions of consciousness and power, each one
comparable to the passing from sea to land or from Earth to
Space.
And in the last .0075 seconds of the Great Cycle we will
pass through 13 such transformations.
 Quoting: Wubbo Ockels

Interesting that today was his original end date to twz
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14443159
United States
11/17/2012 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting that today was his original end date to twz
 Quoting: No More Lies

proof that Dec 21 too will come and go like another day

5a5a

GLP