Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,053 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 495,495
Pageviews Today: 788,171Threads Today: 326Posts Today: 4,875
08:33 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Natural and Man-Made Disaters Everywhere, The Verge of Global War, and More... DOOM IS NOW!!!

JHBorden
User ID: 25935062
Canada
11/17/2012 12:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Natural and Man-Made Disaters Everywhere, The Verge of Global War, and More... DOOM IS NOW!!!

I'm almost sure doom is NOT on.

Waaaaay toooooo maaaany false alarms and over-excited posts of IDIOTS since the Japan Tsunami, and here we are, still standing.

The sky is still blue outside, and if you switch off our computer or just do not go online, you would not realize that ANYTHING is actually going on.

Because, the truth is.....there is no 2012 doom to speak of.
[/quote
I agree with you,and I hope not i'm looking forward to some good game releases next year. :)
ProspeKtor

User ID: 1554518
United States
11/17/2012 12:40 AM

Report Abusive Post
Re: Natural and Man-Made Disaters Everywhere, The Verge of Global War, and More... DOOM IS NOW!!!
I'm putting one of these up just in case it helps!

Jesus GLP Effect
 Quoting: Possum

Very good Possum! It will work no doubt.

Too many people playing "Possum" prematurely.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9966035
United States
11/17/2012 12:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Don't forget the ,,what ever it is NASA is monitoring right now. The asteroid the size of TX that is to pass between us and the moon some time between the 21st of this month and the 21st of next month with a 33% chance of nailing us. Oh and the end of the twinky.
 Quoting: Plenty Paws

listen guys i know things are going really bad but shit just got worste! twinkie! fuckin twinkie is closing! i could understand all the global doom and gloom but fucking twinkie!? yea we're fucked guys! i mean i was always was told that when the world ends you have to rely on twinkies! WTF are we gonna do now! this is some serious shit ppl we need some help! we need some twinkies!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26658095

I'm selling some Twinkies on eBay if you have a craving. They are only 100.00 each. :) They are great for stock piling because they last forever! banana2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27770233
Canada
11/17/2012 12:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
No doom. We're all just drawing parallels where there aren't any!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15766346
United States
11/17/2012 12:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
I also found what I think is a problem on this TWZ site.

[link to www.fractal-timewave.com]

If you look at 11/30/1012 it is way down at the bottom of the chart, But if you go on to Dec 1, 2012 it seems to start way at the top. So is this an error or is that a straight up spike that can not be seen on the chart?
SkinnyChic

User ID: 1073565
United States
11/17/2012 12:47 AM

Report Abusive Post
Tonga Region Quake 6.1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25670971
United States
11/17/2012 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
We are lucky in a way, we get to experience what previous generations feared the most; the Apocalypse.

All we need to turn it around is an airship, a half Esper, and a whole lot of friends.
me
User ID: 27786557
United States
11/17/2012 12:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Were to blame! the twinkies are gone, we deserve the Doom!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14443159
United States
11/17/2012 01:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
We are lucky in a way, we get to experience what previous generations feared the most; the Apocalypse.

All we need to turn it around is an airship, a half Esper, and a whole lot of friends.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25670971

or many, many doom posts to counter all dooms with GLP effect
5a5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23011194
United States
11/17/2012 01:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Doom is happening right now. There is no escape.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19978987
United States
11/17/2012 01:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Psalm 72 tells us why.....

12. For He will deliver the needy when he cries; The poor, who has no helper.

13. He will have pity on the poor and needy. He will save the souls of the needy.

14. He will redeem their soul from deceit and violence. Their blood will be precious in His sight.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27832977
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19978987
United States
11/17/2012 01:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Doom is happening right now. There is no escape.....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23011194

Yes there is. HIS name is JESUS CHRIST-KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS- IMMANUEL
Kuso

User ID: 27918218
Australia
11/17/2012 01:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Totally. Things of completely different nature are happening all over the place. And they all seem to have fishy stories surrounding them. Everything is falling apart from the seams..

Thousands of dead fish washed up in St Peters

[link to www.theaustralian.com.au]

Sorry, couldn't resist...
A resource based economy is our only salvation.
cmoG530

User ID: 27886451
United States
11/17/2012 01:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone have some DOOM news regarding Americas East Coast?

Thanks fam
 Quoting: Cold Pizza

The Pacific Ring of Fire. Obama will announce it, but hey no one listens, so whatever.
1 Timothy 3:16 KJV
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Isaiah 9:6 KJV
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Mark 16:16 KJV
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Acts 2:38 KJV
Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Romans 8:6-9 KJV
6) For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7) Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8) So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
9) But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Matthew 15:8-9 KJV
8) This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
9) But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Acts 5:29 KJV
Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

"The biggest sign from God, to let us all know that man can never be God? Death." - Anonymous
cmoG530

User ID: 27886451
United States
11/17/2012 01:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Don't forget the ,,what ever it is NASA is monitoring right now. The asteroid the size of TX that is to pass between us and the moon some time between the 21st of this month and the 21st of next month with a 33% chance of nailing us. Oh and the end of the twinky.

listen guys i know things are going really bad but shit just got worste! twinkie! fuckin twinkie is closing! i could understand all the global doom and gloom but fucking twinkie!? yea we're fucked guys! i mean i was always was told that when the world ends you have to rely on twinkies! WTF are we gonna do now! this is some serious shit ppl we need some help! we need some twinkies!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26658095

I'm selling some Twinkies on eBay if you have a craving. They are only 100.00 each. :) They are great for stock piling because they last forever! banana2
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9966035

laugh
1 Timothy 3:16 KJV
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Isaiah 9:6 KJV
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Mark 16:16 KJV
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Acts 2:38 KJV
Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Romans 8:6-9 KJV
6) For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7) Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8) So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
9) But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Matthew 15:8-9 KJV
8) This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
9) But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Acts 5:29 KJV
Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

"The biggest sign from God, to let us all know that man can never be God? Death." - Anonymous
Citizenperth

User ID: 27714573
Australia
11/17/2012 01:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone have some DOOM news regarding Americas East Coast?

Thanks fam
 Quoting: Cold Pizza

The Pacific Ring of Fire. Obama will announce it, but hey no one listens, so whatever.
 Quoting: cmoG530

isn't that what you get if you eat too many twinkies.....
It's life as we know it, but only just.
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18432713
United States
11/17/2012 02:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
I keep having the urge to buy a twinkie just because they're going to be gone soon...I don't even really like them that much.
Miss. Informed

User ID: 19946351
United States
11/17/2012 02:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thread or link please?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26420303

I believe they're referring to Planet X, Nibiru, Wormwood...?
"All that is gold does not glitter,
not all those who wander are lost;
the old that is strong does not wither,
deep roots are not reached by the frost.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
a light from the shadows shall spring;
renewed shall be blade that was broken,
the crownless again shall be king."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1202778
United States
11/17/2012 02:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have to be the bible-tard for the sake of others

Matthew 24:4-8,22-25
4 Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. 6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of birth pains...

...22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. 23 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time.

(my emphasis in bold)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24947305
South Korea
11/17/2012 02:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lol u guys are just over reacting... we have been thru this before, and nothing ever happens.
Plenty Paws

User ID: 12412937
United States
11/17/2012 02:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

Can you give me some information about this asteroid??? I can't find any links on it. Thanks
 Quoting: MayanGod

[link to ireport.cnn.com]

Thread: **UPDATED** NASA is monitoring NO FUCKING DEBRIS approaching the ISS, it's a BIG ASS UFO!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27922161
Fiji
11/17/2012 03:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

If you look at 11/30/1012 it is way down at the bottom of the chart, But if you go on to Dec 1, 2012 it seems to start way at the top. So is this an error or is that a straight up spike that can not be seen on the chart?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15766346

It is about scale. Since the algorithm is reducing every month, down to zero, in order to see the time-wave during the last month, they have to start it at the top. Imagine that November was on a scale up to 10. December is just from 0 to 1. Start at the top, at 1, and it goes down to zero. But if we were using the scale to 10, you wouldn't even see the resolution of the wave pattern. Get it?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15766346
United States
11/17/2012 02:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Umm, sorta... I guess. I'll take your word for it. It was just something I noticed and thought hummm.
Citizenperth

User ID: 27714573
Australia
11/19/2012 01:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15766346

It is about scale. Since the algorithm is reducing every month, down to zero, in order to see the time-wave during the last month, they have to start it at the top. Imagine that November was on a scale up to 10. December is just from 0 to 1. Start at the top, at 1, and it goes down to zero. But if we were using the scale to 10, you wouldn't even see the resolution of the wave pattern. Get it?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27922161

binary algorythmics...
It's life as we know it, but only just.
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie
smilesun

User ID: 32276952
Italy
01/15/2013 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Slick Vick

Oh, yes the Universe can destroy us without warning ... Smiley

GLP