Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,995 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 375,704
Pageviews Today: 622,523Threads Today: 212Posts Today: 3,812
08:31 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Which is Satan's second greatest decption since Eden? Catholicism or 'evolution'?

DGN
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 27870140
United States
11/16/2012 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Which is Satan's second greatest decption since Eden? Catholicism or 'evolution'?

Is there really much difference?
DGN  (OP)

United States
11/16/2012 09:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Which is Satan's second greatest decption since Eden? Catholicism or 'evolution'?

Is there really much difference?
 Quoting: DGN

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27377744
United States
11/16/2012 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Which is Satan's second greatest decption since Eden? Catholicism or 'evolution'?
That God is going to burn people in hell for eternity. This has kept people in bondage for millenia now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27531391
United States
11/16/2012 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Neither. It's liberalism.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27906934
United States
11/16/2012 09:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
SYNAGOGUE of satan... secular israel
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3767410
New Zealand
11/16/2012 09:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think the Protestant Reformation was Satan's greatest trick.
DGN  (OP)

United States
11/16/2012 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
That God is going to burn people in hell for eternity. This has kept people in bondage for millenia now.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27377744

Ahh.... the ultimate blasphemy, good call;
" I, even I, have said in my heart with regard to the sons of mankind that the [true] God is going to select them, that they may see that they themselves are beasts. 19 For there is an eventuality as respects the sons of mankind and an eventuality as respects the beast, and they have the same eventuality. As the one dies, so the other dies; and they all have but one spirit, so that there is no superiority of the man over the beast, for everything is vanity. 20 All are going to one place. They have all come to be from the dust, and they are all returning to the dust. 21 Who is there knowing the spirit of the sons of mankind, whether it is ascending upward; and the spirit of the beast, whether it is descending downward to the earth? 22 And I have seen that there is nothing better than that the man should rejoice in his works, for that is his portion; because who will bring him in to look on what is going to be after him?" Ecc3:18
volvo544

User ID: 11876797
United States
11/16/2012 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Catholicism hands down
DGN  (OP)

United States
11/16/2012 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Catholicism hands down
 Quoting: volvo544

h
DGN  (OP)

United States
11/16/2012 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Catholicism hands down

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 754536
United States
11/16/2012 10:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think it's the watchtower society.
DGN  (OP)

United States
11/16/2012 11:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 754536

The problem with them is no amount of cash will buy you tickets to heaven with them... they're sooo old school;
"My son, if you will receive my sayings and treasure up my own commandments with yourself, 2 so as to pay attention to wisdom with your ear, that you may incline your heart to discernment; 3 if, moreover, you call out for understanding itself and you give forth your voice for discernment itself, 4 if you keep seeking for it as for silver, and as for hid treasures you keep searching for it, 5 in that case you will understand the fear of Jehovah, and you will find the very knowledge of God. 6 For Jehovah himself gives wisdom; out of his mouth there are knowledge and discernment. 7 And for the upright ones he will treasure up practical wisdom; for those walking in integrity he is a shield, 8 by observing the paths of judgment, and he will guard the very way of his loyal ones. 9 In that case you will understand righteousness and judgment and uprightness, the entire course of what is good.' Pr2:1

Last Edited by DGN on 11/16/2012 11:05 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 918818
United States
11/16/2012 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
It would be the deception that he really doesn't exist....

sheep
UnmannedAerialPilot

User ID: 27573455
United States
11/16/2012 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Catholicism hands down

h

I would disagree. The pope has come out in support of evolution, but I seriously doubt Richard Dawkins would ever come out in support of the Papacy. They are both evil, and of the spirit of antichrist. The Roman false religion thinks the Pope speaks for God, and the false religion of evolution teaches man is (or is becoming) God. Rome at least teaches Satan exists while evolution denies him completely (which is truly his second greatest deception, btw). Both are terrible and enslave the populations of the world in spiritual bondage, but evolution is taught by nearly every government-sponsored school on the planet as fact, which makes it far worse IMHO. Good question either way...
Ohwow!

User ID: 16023386
United States
11/16/2012 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think the Protestant Reformation was Satan's greatest trick.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3767410

Oh so you are short robbed Jesuit - the Protestant Reformation that caused men to stand up against tyranny wrapped in a dead language called Latin that only the elite "Priest" craft were allowed to know the contents of? And even that was translated out of the ancient gnostic texts that were rejected out of hand by all those that knew of the mystery schools and how they sought the godhood of man by magic and steps through a maze of hidden so called knowledge that only the elite were privy to?

After shaking off the shackles of a state ran religion of whatever origin, the Reformers opened schools to men and women alike, taught them to read and understand what it meant to be free from manmade religions of tyranny and how to hold onto their freedom through education and their right to know what God's Word says in their language without having to have a "priest" class reveal the meaning to them. The Reformers believed in all the things the Constitution gave to all men equally. The freedom from an oppresive government that rules in the name of God by deception.

Of course, I know this is hard to understand since most going to the dumbed down on purpose public schools, which when started by the Protestant Reformation were schools of higher learning, have lost the skills to read and can barely understand what they read without pictures.

Goodbye America, just as they wanted us to be, entertained to death without a cause, because the enemy no longer attackes as a dragon, but as a sheep, in wolves clothing, bringing intoxicating gifts of pleasure without reserve
DGN  (OP)

United States
11/16/2012 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Catholicism hands down

h

I would disagree. The pope has come out in support of evolution, but I seriously doubt Richard Dawkins would ever come out in support of the Papacy. They are both evil, and of the spirit of antichrist. The Roman false religion thinks the Pope speaks for God, and the false religion of evolution teaches man is (or is becoming) God. Rome at least teaches Satan exists while evolution denies him completely (which is truly his second greatest deception, btw). Both are terrible and enslave the populations of the world in spiritual bondage, but evolution is taught by nearly every government-sponsored school on the planet as fact, which makes it far worse IMHO. Good question either way...
 Quoting: UnmannedAerialPilot

A very comprehensive explanation, and with it the intergallactically coveted "this BUD'S FOR YOU:" award is hereby bestowed upon UnmannedAerialPilot for fair and balanced thinking!
5a5a5a

Last Edited by DGN on 11/16/2012 11:41 PM
Simple_Man

User ID: 15977994
United States
11/16/2012 11:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is not that really hard to answer

satan disguised in so called Christianity is more deceptive then evolution

there is over 2 billion people that have been deceived by Catholicism ....
They think they are worshiping God but they worship Satan

Catholicism is the the anti Christ system

Satan is the red dragon

The pope is the false prophet

When the red dragon enters into and incarnates the false prophet then this will be the beast
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1713958
11/16/2012 11:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
You ARE Satan! Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Kamon

User ID: 18629325
United States
11/16/2012 11:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

" I, even I, have said in my heart with regard to the sons of mankind that the [true] God is going to select them, that they may see that they themselves are beasts. 19 For there is an eventuality as respects the sons of mankind and an eventuality as respects the beast, and they have the same eventuality. As the one dies, so the other dies; and they all have but one spirit, so that there is no superiority of the man over the beast, for everything is vanity. 20 All are going to one place. They have all come to be from the dust, and they are all returning to the dust. 21 Who is there knowing the spirit of the sons of mankind, whether it is ascending upward; and the spirit of the beast, whether it is descending downward to the earth? 22 And I have seen that there is nothing better than that the man should rejoice in his works, for that is his portion; because who will bring him in to look on what is going to be after him?" Ecc3:18

oops2 Whoa... So are you saying that this verse is saying no one is going to Hell?
Kamon
DGN  (OP)

United States
11/17/2012 12:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is not that really hard to answer

satan disguised in so called Christianity is more deceptive then evolution

there is over 2 billion people that have been deceived by Catholicism ....
They think they are worshiping God but they worship Satan

Catholicism is the the anti Christ system

Satan is the red dragon

The pope is the false prophet

When the red dragon enters into and incarnates the false prophet then this will be the beast
 Quoting: Simple_Man

Good thinking but here's some correction. The false prophet is proclaiming "peace and security" if you put faith in him. It's the USA and the UK. Pres Bush used the phrase over 150 times. The 'wild beast' of Revelation is a succession of human governments. Paul said five have been, one is and one is coming. The that 'is' was the sixth, Rome, the USA and UK are the seventh. Russia was not cited because as we saw, it collapsed.
DGN  (OP)

United States
11/17/2012 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

oops2 Whoa... So are you saying that this verse is saying no one is going to Hell?
 Quoting: Kamon

Right, there is no hell-fire in the bible. Hell (English for the Greek Hades) is the common grave for all mankind where even Jesus was for three days until resurrestion. The 'lake of fire' means eternal destruction.
"For he who has died has been acquitted from [his] sin." Ro6:7
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23427044
United States
11/17/2012 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Catholicism. It's caused the most atheists. I've never known an atheist that wasn't raised Catholic or had Catholic parents.

I had a dear friend that became a priest right out of college. He is sad and depressed now, many years later. If he had married me, we would have been happy and had kids. It's such a waste of a life. But now it's all he knows and it is a dark place for him.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4223094
United States
11/17/2012 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Kamon

Right, there is no hell-fire in the bible. Hell (English for the Greek Hades) is the common grave for all mankind where even Jesus was for three days until resurrestion. The 'lake of fire' means eternal destruction.
"For he who has died has been acquitted from [his] sin." Ro6:7

Hell is not eternal it will be the destruction of the wicked. Hell is real.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/17/2012 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Catholicism. It's caused the most atheists. I've never known an atheist that wasn't raised Catholic or had Catholic parents.

I had a dear friend that became a priest right out of college. He is sad and depressed now, many years later. If he had married me, we would have been happy and had kids. It's such a waste of a life. But now it's all he knows and it is a dark place for him.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23427044

I am a Christian however.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23017670
United States
11/17/2012 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 754536

I forgive you.
WISE GUY

User ID: 27477283
United States
11/17/2012 12:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
No way are these two Satan's great deceptions. The Muslim religion is more evil and deceptive than either of the two.You really are an idiot for posting this!
JAA
MHz

User ID: 25505891
Canada
11/17/2012 12:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
It would be the deception that he really doesn't exist....

sheep
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 918818

This is my flock.
smalltimedublin
User ID: 2742836
United States
11/17/2012 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
White people.5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7817543
United States
11/17/2012 12:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Neither. It's liberalism.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27531391

Which mostly springs from "evolution".

It's a lot easier to be evil, when you have no God to answer to. Or your "god" is OK with every sort of evil imaginable.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7817543
United States
11/17/2012 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
No way are these two Satan's great deceptions. The Muslim religion is more evil and deceptive than either of the two.You really are an idiot for posting this!
 Quoting: WISE GUY

He's not an "idiot" for posting this at all.

Catholicism and evolution are both MAJOR deceptions.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/17/2012 12:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Neither. The answer is the rapture.
 Quoting: Chip

Why? I don't think it's caused anyone that much harm. I feel bad some people think Jesus will swoop in and take them before the Tribulation, and they are in for a lot of suffering they didn't count on, but I don't think the deception is on such a large scale as the Catholic church or even Evolution. It also doesn't have as much of a consequence.

I know a guy who just started an organization to teach people the Rapture doesn't exist. At least the pre-trib notiion of being taken up in the clouds. Trouble is, he also believes Christ won't return for hundreds, possibly a thousand years and thinks all prophecies were fulfilled before 70 A.D. If you scratch below the surface, his father was a Baptist minister who believed Jesus would return about 1988. Obviously he didn't, and this guy was embarrassed for his father. Why? So Dad was mistaken, big deal.

GLP