kirni
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 27487564
United States
11/16/2012 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Hopi Prophecy is Near Completion
Just trying to connect some dots, but I think the final prophecy is about to come true:

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of the Hopi people will cease."
( [link to www.crawford2000.co.uk]

Blue Star = Isreal.
Shit's about to get real.
hiding

Any input/comments?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22492245
United States
11/16/2012 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Hopi Prophecy is Near Completion
I don't give a f**k about Israel but thats just me
New Age Messiah

User ID: 9993365
United States
11/16/2012 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fairly interesting, but irrelevant, since the Goddess Tefnut has already disproved ALL religions, and since the Hopi did not know Her, their "prophecies" are just bullshit. sun

thankgoddess

Last Edited by New Age Messiah on 11/16/2012 10:09 PM
Sol Neman

User ID: 25567431
United States
11/16/2012 10:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just trying to connect some dots, but I think the final prophecy is about to come true:

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of the Hopi people will cease."

Blue Star = Isreal.
hiding

Any input/comments?
 Quoting: kirni

I've been trying to do the same. I have added a bunch of information to my thread on random thoughts. I'll check out the link above and see how it connects with everything else I've seen.
Educate and inform the whole mass of the people...They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty ~ Thomas Jefferson
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1439176
United States
11/16/2012 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fairly interesting, but irrelevant, since the Goddess Tefnut has already disproved ALL religions, and since the Hopi did not know Her, their "prophecies" are just bullshit. sun

:thankgoddess:
 Quoting: New Age Messiah

Where have I seen that before?

Its Goddess Tefnut?

I think I saw a tattoo of that somewhere. Who has that tattoo and what does she represent?
New Age Messiah

User ID: 9993365
United States
11/16/2012 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

thankgoddess
 Quoting: New Age Messiah

Where have I seen that before?

Its Goddess Tefnut?

I think I saw a tattoo of that somewhere. Who has that tattoo and what does she represent?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1439176

She's the original daughter of the creator, She was renamed "Ma'at" which is the root word of mother, so She is mother nature, literally. She "Ma'at" reigned over all the Gods and Goddesses of Egypt, and a person's heart was weighed against the feather of Ma'at after death, to determine the fate.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27884230
United States
11/16/2012 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Blue Star = Isreal.
hiding

Any input/comments?
 Quoting: kirni

Isreal??? there is a big ass huge ship right now that NASA is saying its just debris .... its not isreal!
Sol Neman

User ID: 25567431
United States
11/16/2012 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
404 error for the link
Educate and inform the whole mass of the people...They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty ~ Thomas Jefferson
roger504apprehendhimo​ver
User ID: 1344279
Australia
11/16/2012 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
404 error for the link
 Quoting: Sol Neman

agent
kirni  (OP)

User ID: 27487564
United States
11/16/2012 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
www.crawford2000.co.uk/hopisplit.htm
That should work.
SBoy

User ID: 27909096
Sweden
11/17/2012 01:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
An ancient Hopi Indian prophecy states, "When the Blue Star Kachina makes its appearance in the heavens, the Fifth World will emerge
Blue Star is Niburu, Wormwood, Planet X, Red Dwarf Star Planet of the crossing etc etc, Noahs flood.

[link to www.crystalinks.com]
verycold
Education, is what you have left when u have forgotten everything you learned in school -Einstein

GLP