Sister in Tel Aviv

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25799108
United States
11/17/2012 01:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Sister in Tel Aviv
My sister is studying in Tel Aviv, Israel. She is not exactly pro-Israel (understatement) and neither am I. But what and how is one to think when all they hope for is the destruction of Israel. I can't hope for that while my sister is there. I don't want any death to anyone but if I had to choose it would be for the Zionist to pay. What and how do I right my mind in this situation?
 Quoting: Disillusioning

You can start by ceasing to hate a nation of people that just want to be left the hell alone.
 Quoting: Big Irish Bastard

ohh! finally some common sense! thank you!! i send you a big hug, you seem to get the real picture.

this is the real story... 1m people in the line of fire in the south of israel (this have grown to 4m or so? idk? in the last days) and about 80% of the people of gaza who just wants peace and be allowed to shop/work/whatever in isreal.

the only thing that needs attention is the hourly missile attacks, if they would cease peace can be made.

hamas is preventing peace and whatever the op of this post thinks about the condition of gaza (which is probably true, these people are really poor because of this conflict) - is because of the hamas.

if there was a possibility to just go there and shoot all the 1s who are causing all of this mess in the head and then sign REAL peace with the REAL people of gaza who want peace, i wouldnt be the 1st one standing in line to get my whatever they give me.

hf hf hf hf hf

smooch smooch smooch smooch smooch <-- i send you this, if you are a girl then you can switch the girls to boys, or dont switch if you like? haha

happyheart
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27903069

hf back to you my friend. May you be blessed and protected.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27903069
Israel
11/17/2012 01:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
If my sister was in Israel I sure as hell wouldnt be on the internet talking zionist shit. All electronic communication has ears.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27903882

at least half of tel aviv isn't exactly pro israel.

especially the younger and students.

none of them really bother hiding it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27893232

This^ what you think they are going to trace my ip find my name, and then find out who my sister is half way around the world and "Get her" because I am not pro0 israel? what the fuck? I am quite the "tin foil hat" but that is CRAZY and 3 of you echoed the same? What the fuck do you think would happen?

i just wanted to post something to share with every1 who dont know it (well, you dont live here .. so obviously you dont know it) - anyhow, just like the people of israel are not zionist, the people of gaza are not hamas.

i know that this may sound bizarre to people who dont know the real picture but this is the real issue here, surely they support hamas .. because they have nothing better to support, but most of them are not pro terror, most of them are good people.

this is why the idf is doing enormous efforts to hit bikers and not just to blow the whole building where these people who are shooting missiles are. they understand that the mother/father/sons/daughters/sisters and brothers of these people are not to blame in the condition that is raging there.

israel have nothing with the people of gaza, no conflict or whatever, the gov is giving them aid whenever they can because they understand that these people are suffering and have no where to go.

this is why the people of gaza are "like" the idf in a way - close to the problem but not a part of it, they are a 'player' in the game but nothing more, they only react to actions forced on them by other players in this war game.

this is the real story of this conflict. millions of lifes that are distorted.

hf hf hf hf
Disillusioning  (OP)

User ID: 17501662
United States
11/17/2012 01:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes ^ and same for the people of israel not all being zionist. I hope you.now understand my intentions and point of my original post. I was not bashing Israel, rather sharing how the conflictions of my sister being present there have taught me that my thoughts for years have been flawed.

Be safe all.
DEFINTION: dis·il·lu·sion·ing- To free or deprive of illusion.

-Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both-
eve incognito
User ID: 27803051
Bosnia and Herzegovina
11/17/2012 02:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
My sister is studying in Tel Aviv, Israel. She is not exactly pro-Israel (understatement) and neither am I. But what and how is one to think when all they hope for is the destruction of Israel. I can't hope for that while my sister is there. I don't want any death to anyone but if I had to choose it would be for the Zionist to pay. What and how do I right my mind in this situation?

u seem like ur heart is in the right place.

as long as u continue to think with ur own head, (not eating up what media servs u), and ask questions and seek answers, which u obviously do,and this will always result in changing opininons, which is not at all a bad thing, id done in moderation, u can't go wrong.

but anyway, you seem fine just the way you are, if i was palestinian i'd respect your open mind and honesty.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27903069
Israel
11/17/2012 02:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes ^ and same for the people of israel not all being zionist. I hope you.now understand my intentions and point of my original post. I was not bashing Israel, rather sharing how the conflictions of my sister being present there have taught me that my thoughts for years have been flawed.

Be safe all.

yes, i get you now, this conflict have so many sides that people who are not here are unaware of, starting with the small things.. like how my closest friend went to the front line because he knows some1 who was hit by a missile, i told him to not answer the call if the idf call him but he said that he must and i tried to convince him, now i am just worried sick for him, last times when he was in the front line he was miraculously saved (5 times) when bombs fall a few meters from him/unexploded and such or when a sniper missed his head because he moved.

there are also groups of people who are not the palestinians but are arabs, some are being attacked on the street and 'israeli rednecks' cant tell the difference, you know, i wont go into more details about this because you get it but this is another example of an untold aspect of this conflict.

also the whole missiles on tel aviv thing, if you think about it .... tel aviv is "the big city", city that runs 24h how the hell did it get involved in this? it doesnt even make sense? if the hamas have an argue with religious people why do they shoot missiles and brag about hitting the people who are as far from this conflict as some1 in israel can be?

to put it in different pov, its like if religious christians would want to get their hands on somewhere, lets say mexico, would it make sense if the ppl of mexico would shoot missiles at ny or at the biggest 'bubble' in the states where there are people who are as far as possible from this (in their mind) and dont care about this.

anyhow, in any perspective, any problem that the ppl of gaza has, can be solved by talks with israel and any problem that they might have will probably be gone if there would be peace, and this is the bottom line.

the missiles and the condition in the south and in gaza is just a reminder that every1 are going away from the the real solutions.

i wish you well too my friend.

sorry if my words were not clear or if i had typo errors, im just too tired and pissed from this damned war that is now sucking a few more millions into, including me, and there is nothing i can do about it.

best of bests.
eve incognito
Bosnia and Herzegovina
11/17/2012 02:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
to the all isrealis that responded to OP, israeli government is evil, and what they are doing to palestinians can only be likened to what hitler did to the rest of us, feel free to throw the rotten tomatos.

that crap that people are not zionist doesn't fly with me, anyone that didn't object to serving in israeli army supports the evil government.
anyone that has a big business in USA or europe and funds israeli governemt is suporting evil, and anyone thatleaves russia, bosnia,croatia etc... and let's israeli governmet settle him in gaza so he can be used for their dirty political agenda is zionist enough for me to tell him this.

i am not anitsemitic, i love jewish people more than you could ever know.

i am simply keeping it real.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27821910
Australia
11/17/2012 02:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
THOSE who are AGAINST Israel, are AGAINST G-D, the HOLY G-D, who CREATED ALL!!! Why is she is Israel then????
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1539806

I'm not getting your point.
eve incognito
Bosnia and Herzegovina
11/17/2012 02:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
i just realized that i say for myself that i look jewish, or that i have stupid jewish hair.

coz i', not jewish this can be misinterpreted and i'm sure it has been.

i am a bit on a plane side, not completely unfortunately looking, but not much of a looker either.

half hurly half stringy hair, bigger nose, pale skin, dark hair....

this likinging myself to a nation of people who were often the target of racist attacks historically, could be interpreted as racist, but it really isn't.

i've met jewish people form bosnia, who are bosnian and grew up here, and jewish people from israel, both male and female, bosnian and israeli were very beautiful, and looked nothing like me, lol.

so i do not say i "look jewish" coz i think jews are plain looking, but coz some steretypes claim that, (i am not jewish and i still have a bigger nose, and thus prove the stereotype wrong)

anyway there's a lot of fear, and prejudice and somehow people like to assume the worst about me personally, but ,my hair isn't stupid coz all jewish hair is stupid, it's just that i never learend to groom it properly, and i am not being serious either about the jewish stereotype or about me being ugly.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16782114
Canada
11/17/2012 02:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
the whole land of usa was taken from the indians (like the land of any country in the world probably?), what are u talking about.

I get what you're saying: might makes right.

fact is - the things that you think that you "know" are false and you have no idea on this subject.

The industrial revolution brought about the mass use of machinery in manufacturing. One of the things they first used to grease the machines? Whale oil. Sperm whales were especially prized for their spermaceti. Luckily enough petroleum oil was around to eventually replace the diminishing whales. One of the richest parts of the world for that petro oil? The mideast. Who controlled the mideast late 19th century/early 20th century? The Ottomans.

After WWI, who controlled the mideast? The British and Americans. There's your reason for WWI.

Did you know Standard Oil signed a contract with the Saudis in the 1930s, to buy their oil forever at $2/barrel? Forever. Including today. Think of the profits. With the UK/US now in control of the mideast, what magically happens? Return of Israel. For 2,000 years the Hebrews had been wandering the earth without a home, and by sheer coincidence they get their old country back right after oil becomes the #1 resource commodity on the planet. Curious timing.

Of course, to get Israel back on the map, they'd need a very good reason to "crush the natives." Ever wonder why western financiers and industrialists lined up to fund the Hitler? I mean, a nice world war (again) is a pretty good payoff in the profit column, especially if you're in the business of selling steel, clothing or medical supplies. It's too bad a great number of families were to lose their sons, but oh the profits to be made. Of course, those steel/cotton/morphine profits were peanuts compared to the oil windfall coming out of the mideast. Wars only last a few years.... oil's forever.

Now if I were making a fortune from owning a bar, the last thing I'd want to do is hang around there every night throwing out the trouble makers. I'd hire a bouncer to do that for me so I could spend my time suntanning on a yacht and nailing hot chicks. Balfour Declaration = bouncer application form. I need a bouncer on site to protect my investment. Should my bar ever run out of booze, I'll no longer need the bouncer. But until that time, it's in my best interest that the bouncer get a little exercise now and then so that he stays sharp and in shape.

I fund Israel billions of dollars a year to keep her fit and ready for action at any time. Israel is my bouncer. I fund Hamas and everyone else around Israel to be her sparing partners. These billions I'm spending to keep everyone in F-15s, patrol boats, mines, missiles, rifles, CAT D9s, etc., are a fraction of my profits from the oil business. If-when the oil runs out, I won't need Israel anymore. I'll cut off the money going to her, and let her sink or swim on her own.

If you really have to hate someone, at least know who your enemy is.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13813766
Australia
11/17/2012 03:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
THOSE who are AGAINST Israel, are AGAINST G-D, the HOLY G-D, who CREATED ALL!!! Why is she is Israel then????
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1539806
Nonsense.So according to you the filth that runs israel and who promote homosexuality and satanism and who never pray are TRUE ISRAEL?Wake up and learn the truth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1481707
Australia
11/17/2012 03:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
If my sister was in Israel I sure as hell wouldnt be on the internet talking zionist shit. All electronic communication has ears.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27903882

at least half of tel aviv isn't exactly pro israel.

especially the younger and students.

none of them really bother hiding it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27893232

This^ what you think they are going to trace my ip find my name, and then find out who my sister is half way around the world and "Get her" because I am not pro0 israel? what the fuck? I am quite the "tin foil hat" but that is CRAZY and 3 of you echoed the same? What the fuck do you think would happen?

jews are nasty fuckers and yes they will fuck your sister up just cause they are spiteful like that.. i can speak against the cunts cause i am who i am and i dont give a fuck about no jew dog.. that being said.. i dont give a fuck about anyone..
eve
Bosnia and Herzegovina
11/19/2012 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
i misread the OP, i thought you were saying you are very pro israel, zionist and all, but you were considering that maybe the other side has a point and that isreali government and zionist mopvement do drag jewish people into attrocously bad politics and make them participate and support bloodshed that feeds the rich and buries the poor...etc...

when i said i was proud of you i meant for being able to put thinks in perspective, even if you were zionist....

in anny case, you seem like a man with a heart in the right place, and everything else will come from that...

or kevin cosnter style:
if your heart is in the right place everything will come.

thumbs
eve
Bosnia and Herzegovina
11/19/2012 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Kill yourself, or stop saying stupid things, or both.

You and your sister are dumb. Being in Tel Aviv doesnt make you an expert on Israel and obviously your sister have no clue.

Do you know how it feels when there is an alarm and you have less then 30 secs to go to shelter? can you imagine this happening 30 or 200 times a day? for 12 years?

The IDF have superb itself so far. Close to 800 air strikes with less then 20 deaths (most of the deaths are bikers who were on the run after they set off a missile).

And still yesterday alone there were more then 200 missiles being shot at civilians in Israel.

I am not pro war, far from it, i am not even pro Israeli gov but what's going now has nothing todo with the gov from my p.o.v, its about many people and 1/4 of this country (in the last days this changed to 1/2) that is under constant missile fire for 12 years.

You smart ass American, sitting on your couch eating MacDonald's what would you do if Mexico would set missiles at your home and disrupt your fatty meals and life for 12 years?

You probably cant even see your feet's (gained some weight there huh?) not to mention places where you have never been, and that EVERYTHING that you heard about is from the media lies.

You are a waist of space. Probably a lot of space concerning the fact that your ip is from the usa.

People like you make me sick.

sheeplebah

Would the Mexicans be setting off missiles because the Americans were bulldozing their houses and building "settlements"? Are the Mexicans setting off missiles because their country was hijacked in 1948? Do you know how that feels? Just asking.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16782114

the whole land of usa was taken from the indians (like the land of any country in the world probably?), what are u talking about.

israel is not building settlements, its small groups of crazy relegious people who go there and put 2 families with 10 children each and call it a settlement, and even if so it is not inside gaza or in their lands.

8 years ago or so there was an agreement with them after they started with the missile shooting and they said that they stop and israel stopped the war, they didnt stop, israel waited 4 more years and did another operation until they begged for a cease of the fire and promised to stop shooting missiles, israel stopped and they didnt, so now after 4 more years israel is starting another "war" to protect 1m people who are already in war for 12 years!

and just for the record - if there were crazy religious groups of lets say 0.01% or a few thousand people who were going down to mexico and building their whatever there because they think that jesus poop there or whatever, that wouldnt give mexico authorization to shoot missiles at CIVILIANS by the 1000's, everyday, for 12years.

fact is - the things that you think that you "know" are false and you have no idea on this subject.

i'm sorry if i've been rude in my posts but this just pisses me off.

i'm far from supporting the isreali gov but the things that the people of the south had suffered in the last 12yrs justifies flatting gaza with bombs from my p.o.v.

you are supporting a group of people who are shutting missiles at civilians who have nothing todo with whatever they think that whoever did to them.

and... just to make my point even more clear: gaza get TONS of $ from rich oil countries, and gaza could have easily been paradise, with their beautiful beach. each time there is an agreement done with their gov and each time while its being signed they keep shutting missiles.

think logically if they got, from anyone, all the cash you get from america and immigration, would they be 'poor and uncultured' like mit puts it, or wld they have a rich, prosperous state by now - like you guys.

rich arab countries are controlled by americans...

they don't help anyone but their fat arses....

GLP