What direction is my life going
Glp fan3  (OP)

User ID: 2179644
United States
11/17/2012 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Psychic Reading exchange
I'll take a card, if you have the time. Thanks:)
 Quoting: Earth Daughter

You're going to discover POWER you didn't realize you had before Jan. or sooner, near future. The Queen Of Wands represents you, upright, which tells me you're passionate, driven and feel things strongly. You hold the Staff like it's a Wand, ready to manifest what you desire. The past showed loss/setback but you experienced that lesson for a reason. I hope that made sense. (Readings are often difficult to do without an initial or a person's real name).

OK, this is a Psychic Reading exchange thread, so I would take anybody's interpretation on these three cards.

~For person in mind I question initials, G.J.D.
Two Of Swords in very recent past position(to explain the PRESENT MOMENT), Hanged Man for the PRESENT MOMENT and Two Of Pentacles for more clarification...

When I know too much about somebody, I feel like my readings are a little biased or already formed too much of an opinion of that person so I'm not always 100% right...

Anybody want to give an opinion of 3 these cards?

Last Edited by Maria Monroe on 11/17/2012 10:32 PM
Earth Daughter

User ID: 27476817
United States
11/17/2012 11:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you! What you say makes alot of sense, actually. hf
"Arrows of hate have been shot at me too, but they never hit me, because somehow they belonged to another world, with which I have no connection whatsoever." - Albert Einstein
Glp fan3  (OP)

United States
11/17/2012 11:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you! What you say makes alot of sense, actually. hf
 Quoting: Earth Daughter

You're welcome. I'm waiting for a reading. I'm sitting home bored. So far I got no closure with things. Btw, I know the truth when I read it, so don't bother trolls, lol.

Last Edited by Maria Monroe on 11/17/2012 11:47 PM
Glp fan3  (OP)

United States
11/17/2012 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Btw, there should be a balance of readings/energy or that will throw off my energies.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17536539
Canada
11/17/2012 11:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who are you waiting for a reading from?
Glp fan3  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Who are you waiting for a reading from?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17536539

Anybody really. Maybe I worry too much like someone else, last night, but I feel like I'm bewitched or being bewitched. Not the person knows he is doing it, on purpose, but I have a lot more light than he, so unconsciously he's vamping me perhaps?

How can I take ALL MY POWER BACK?

Last Edited by Maria Monroe on 11/18/2012 12:01 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
11/18/2012 12:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am open to non tarrot card readings.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/18/2012 12:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
My take is that you are overthinking this. That is draining your energies, not the person.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/18/2012 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anhedonic, I am not psychic but I get first impressions.
I think you are at a crossroads. You are more or less satisfied where life has taken you and now wonder on the next path. I get that you should follow the green door.
Glp fan3  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am open to non tarrot card readings.
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

I am too. When I'm in a better mood, I'm a lot better reader. Chemicals and stuff affect how well, your intuition works. Kinda cranky, think I need to smoke a half of a cig. I just cut down smoking to less than two cigs a day! :)

As for clarity, for myself, either I'm thick as a brick(I'm a Taurus so you know how we are) or am not seeing the big picture or both, but I'd like to know why I'm stuck?

Maybe I need to move out. Everyone in this area seems f'd up in the head. They're almost all 'hard drug' addicts but seem to be happy and in wonderful relationships and win big on scratch tickets and seems like Satan has been rewarding them for their wicked deeds(being sarcastic here almost) *scratching my head* but I tell it like it is.

Last Edited by Maria Monroe on 11/18/2012 12:27 AM
Glp fan3  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 12:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
My take is that you are overthinking this. That is draining your energies, not the person.

I dumped him(shut sex off) but he still wants me to be his girlfriend.
Well, why doesn't he ever keep his word? Did he party again or is he very depressed? (hopefully it's the second one).

Last Edited by Maria Monroe on 11/18/2012 12:23 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
11/18/2012 12:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anhedonic, I am not psychic but I get first impressions.
I think you are at a crossroads. You are more or less satisfied where life has taken you and now wonder on the next path. I get that you should follow the green door.

Very much so regarding a crossroads.

The satisfaction lies not in external circumstances or accomplishments but with regards to personal growth in this lifetime as it relates to finding peace of mind within.

When you said 'green door' I think of nature, and in truth I would like to relocate and move to a location where I can be more surrounded by nature but to do so I must distance myself from the familiarity of family & friends where I presently reside. I believe that I would be parting ways with these individuals should I choose to move away from them. I don't like to travel much and know that should I move across the country it would more or less a decision to live a life of solitude and isolation.

Good 'first impressions' and thank you.

sun
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/18/2012 12:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Feels like depressed. But not by anything between you two.
More like the effects of kicking drugs. I wish I could tell you I had a clearer impression. It's vague but maybe he is seeking out someone to discuss drug thing with.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/18/2012 12:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
You're very welcome!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27138240
United States
11/18/2012 12:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
How about me? I'd love to hear from someone who doesn't know me.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/18/2012 12:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
What I get for you is triumph. Not sure if that means actual triumph or a motorcycle. Have you had numbness in one of your legs before?
Glp fan3  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 12:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Feels like depressed. But not by anything between you two.
More like the effects of kicking drugs. I wish I could tell you I had a clearer impression. It's vague but maybe he is seeking out someone to discuss drug thing with.

I was just off for a few minutes,lol. Thank you!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27138240
United States
11/18/2012 12:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Me? No.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/18/2012 12:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
You're welcome.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/18/2012 12:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
hmm I dunno. I kept getting something about leg or foot.
Maybe i'm off base.
Glp fan3  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 12:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
What I get for you is triumph. Not sure if that means actual triumph or a motorcycle. Have you had numbness in one of your legs before?

Not sure about motorcyle, not into them...had a good dream about one, the way I saw it, lol. My leg has fallen asleep every now and then, and I have a sensitive left knee that, I don't know why, feels a little weird when I feel stuck, in a situation. I'm very sensitive on what my body is trying to tell me, and sensitive to touch and bright light. An intuitive person is USUALLY a sensitive person all around. I'm not sensitive to trolls, though, lol.

Thanks again. :) I'm getting tired. Almost 1am here.
Glp fan3  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 12:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
hmm I dunno. I kept getting something about leg or foot.
Maybe i'm off base.

I did something to it about a year or two ago(Yoga) went to doctors, had xray, nothing was wrong. It just started bothering me again a little bit. Maybe I hurt it getting up too fast or stretching or Yoga. It's not bugging me now but I've been sitting. I think it has to do with Mercury retrograde. Mercury rules the legs and feet.

Going to get ready for bed. Thanks and good night. I hope Sunday is better than Saturday was. :)

Last Edited by Maria Monroe on 11/18/2012 01:01 AM
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/18/2012 01:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ha it must be that I picked up on your leg info when trying to read the other person. LOL
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27945611
United States
11/18/2012 01:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
My wonderful cat is so very sick.I am sick with worry.The vet is helping him in stages since he has a number of problems to overcome.As of now he is on antibiotics fighting an infection before treatment of other issues can begin.
At this point it isnt looking good.
Do you see my pet recovering?
Glp fan3  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 01:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
My wonderful cat is so very sick.I am sick with worry.The vet is helping him in stages since he has a number of problems to overcome.As of now he is on antibiotics fighting an infection before treatment of other issues can begin.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27945611

I have a soft spot for animals! Wait a few minutes. Let me think.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/18/2012 01:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
My kitty got deathly ill around age 15 and was overtaken by fleas due to weakened immunities. She miraculously lived to be 22. The thing that saved her, flea medicine and high fat cream. FWIW
Glp fan3  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 01:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

Rub him down with an egg, visualizing all his negative/black energies go into the egg, like the egg is pulling it out. You can say a prayer while doing this, if you would like. Make equal arm crosses at the crown chakra and bottom above tail. I read to throw the egg in the toilet to make sure it goes away from the home, or put it in a little paper bag or colored bag or box(so it is hidden and no one can see what it is) Ignorant people might think you're into something dark. Throw it away in another person's trash, if you think the eggshells in the toilet might mess up your toilet, like some people might. Visualize bright light green and light pink/pastel colors and white light filling up your cat, coming in from his crown for a few minutes, to fill the voids. Burn white candles for him. Hold the candle with both hands, charge it and tell it what to do, and you can end with a prayer(more positive energy) if you want. Make sure it's in a safe glass holder and let it burn down, until it's out. Talk to it when it is lit like it's a person and tell it what to do.
I'll get back to this later tonight.

Last Edited by Maria Monroe on 11/18/2012 01:18 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18709625
United States
11/18/2012 01:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Am I crazy? Lol
-mm
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27945611
United States
11/18/2012 01:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

Rub him down with an egg, visualizing all his negative/black energies go into the egg, like the egg is pulling it out. You can say a prayer while doing this, if you would like. Make equal arm crosses at the crown chakra and bottom above tail. I read to throw the egg in the toilet to make sure it goes away from the home, or put it in a little paper bag or colored bag or box(so it is hidden and no one can see what it is) Ignorant people might think you're into something dark. Throw it away in another person's trash, if you think the eggshells in the toilet might mess up your toilet, like some people might. Visualize bright light green and light pink/pastel colors and white light filling up your cat, coming in from his crown for a few minutes, to fill the voids. Burn white candles for him. Hold the candle with both hands, charge it and tell it what to do, and you can end with a prayer(more positive energy) if you want. Make sure it's in a safe glass holder and let it burn down. Talk to it when it is lit like it's a person and tell it what to do.
I'll get back to this later tonight.
 Quoting: Glp fan3

Thank you.

GLP