Psychic Reading exchange

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27945611
United States
11/18/2012 01:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Psychic Reading exchange
My kitty got deathly ill around age 15 and was overtaken by fleas due to weakened immunities. She miraculously lived to be 22. The thing that saved her, flea medicine and high fat cream. FWIW
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17536539

My cat is strictly indoors and has white cell count very high due to infection.He suffers with diabetes but this time his count went way to high so basically just existing.I am feeding by syringe and have to put him in and out of the litter box since he can only drag himself a couple of inches.He just stares and lays like asleep at this point.Cant give insulin until the infection is under control.No fleas.Time is nearing as to making a decision if he can recover or will have to be put to sleep.Cant stand to see an animal suffer but I refuse to give up on him until I have no choice.
Glp fan3  (OP)

User ID: 2179644
United States
11/18/2012 01:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'll be back. I'm falling asleep here, almost 130am.
Glp fan3  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 01:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
My kitty got deathly ill around age 15 and was overtaken by fleas due to weakened immunities. She miraculously lived to be 22. The thing that saved her, flea medicine and high fat cream. FWIW

My cat is strictly indoors and has white cell count very high due to infection.He suffers with diabetes but this time his count went way to high so basically just existing.I am feeding by syringe and have to put him in and out of the litter box since he can only drag himself a couple of inches.He just stares and lays like asleep at this point.Cant give insulin until the infection is under control.No fleas.Time is nearing as to making a decision if he can recover or will have to be put to sleep.Cant stand to see an animal suffer but I refuse to give up on him until I have no choice.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27945611

Have you heard of Reiki for pets? I just was going to log off and saw this. Did you read my last post to you? I redid it, for more of an effect, added extra.

Last Edited by Maria Monroe on 11/18/2012 01:24 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21363812
Canada
11/18/2012 01:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Feel like pulling another card OP?

:)

Kismet
Glp fan3  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 01:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm logging out now. So sorry about your cat! What's his name? I'll be back tonight.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17536539
Canada
11/18/2012 01:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
to 9625 am I crazy.

Not crazy no. A little eccentric perhaps. I picture you as a collector. Also get that you study bugs???
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/18/2012 01:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Kismet, I don't do the cards but I can tell you that
you are intrigued by all things medical. Yet you are also spiritual and esoteric. I trust the OP will be back tomorrow for your cards.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21363812
Canada
11/18/2012 01:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Kismet, I don't do the cards but I can tell you that
you are intrigued by all things medical. Yet you are also spiritual and esoteric. I trust the OP will be back tomorrow for your cards.

Kool, thanx!!

replace the word "medical" with "healing" and I'd say you hammered it!!

Thanx again!

Kismet
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18709625
United States
11/18/2012 02:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
to 9625 am I crazy.

Not crazy no. A little eccentric perhaps. I picture you as a collector. Also get that you study bugs???

No never studied bugs..I don't collect either , well not knowingly anyway
Maybe picking up someone else..thx tho
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/18/2012 02:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
You're welcome Kismet.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/18/2012 02:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
9625 sorry I blew it. Must be getting tired.
OP (OP)
United States
11/19/2012 02:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

Kismet
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21363812

Hi Kismat :) I don't mind reading when I have free time next.. I will continue this thread, within the next two days.

I need a break for now. I've had a long day and a longer night, but it was a learning experience(I hope) Sometimes I'm thick as a brick or too much of a softee and forgive people too much. Rule of thumb 'just because someone is almost a decade older than you, doesn't mean they're wiser or have developed logic' If they say they are wiser...then reply, like I did, 'don't believe everything you think', like I did. That's my favorite saying.

I'm concerned about the woman with the CAT. I really don't want to give serious medical advice, with my readings. ANIMAL TELEPATHY is what I highly would suggest to any person that comes to this thread. I think this is a site that's a good introduction and it's a beautiful site to look at~ animaltelepathy.com
There's also a youtube video by Debbie M., from that site and I will try to find it an post it, next time I'm in here(I'll try to remember to bookmark it) OR Just go to youtube site and look for an animal telepathy video, with Debbie M., in it, because you'll know what she looks like by her website.
OP (OP)
United States
11/19/2012 02:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
*what I highly suggest (typo)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16588864
United States
11/19/2012 05:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

Kismet

Hi Kismat :) I don't mind reading when I have free time next.. I will continue this thread, within the next two days.

I need a break for now. I've had a long day and a longer night, but it was a learning experience(I hope) Sometimes I'm thick as a brick or too much of a softee and forgive people too much. Rule of thumb 'just because someone is almost a decade older than you, doesn't mean they're wiser or have developed logic' If they say they are wiser...then reply, like I did, 'don't believe everything you think', like I did. That's my favorite saying.

I'm concerned about the woman with the CAT. I really don't want to give serious medical advice, with my readings. ANIMAL TELEPATHY is what I highly would suggest to any person that comes to this thread. I think this is a site that's a good introduction and it's a beautiful site to look at~ animaltelepathy.com
There's also a youtube video by Debbie M., from that site and I will try to find it an post it, next time I'm in here(I'll try to remember to bookmark it) OR Just go to youtube site and look for an animal telepathy video, with Debbie M., in it, because you'll know what she looks like by her website.
 Quoting: OP 2179644

Thank you OP for being concerned about my precious fur baby.So sad to say he didnt make it.He passed away in my arms a few hours after I posted.Was a very sad day for me yesterday and will be for a long time to come.He was a wonderful cat that was rescued from a shelter.We had a wonderful ten years together.He will forever be in my heart.He loved me unconditionally as I did him.Blessing to you OP.
Secretman381
User ID: 28080235
United States
11/19/2012 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
*what I highly suggest (typo)

will i become a time traveler? write back do you see any thing of this?
Glp fan3  (OP)

United States
11/19/2012 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Kismet

Thank you OP for being concerned about my precious fur baby.So sad to say he didnt make it.He passed away in my arms a few hours after I posted.Was a very sad day for me yesterday and will be for a long time to come.He was a wonderful cat that was rescued from a shelter.We had a wonderful ten years together.He will forever be in my heart.He loved me unconditionally as I did him.Blessing to you OP.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16588864

I am SO SORRY! I cried when I read that. Ya'know, though, I feel/my feeling SAY he tried to hang in there for YOU, but, you have to see it as he is like a kitten again, in SPIRIT and feels NO pain anymore. He couldn't take it anymore in his physical body. I know how it feels to see a pet, in severe pain, and then have to let the animal go.
I think possibly, sometimes, the pet will stay behind and not cross over, until we are done grieving. It's because they feel like they should still be comforting you, though this traumatic experience. He might still be around you. Maybe you might want to adopt another cat, from a pet shelter, to bring you healing and new joy. Another idea, I read in a book in a book, is SEE your pet guided by a Divine Being, representing their species. In his case, it would be Bast(Egyptian Deity for cats that looks like a cat) who will come for cats. Imagine a pet stairwell(of light) in your home, usually leads directly to what is described as a Summer Land.

*Wishing you HEALING during this tough time*
I think you should check out animaltelepathy.com
It's possible to connect through telepathy, even after your cat's PHYSICAL death. He loves you as much as you love him, even now.

I will post a youtube video, if I find it, next time I log in and do some readings for others.hf

Last Edited by Maria Monroe on 11/19/2012 09:31 PM
jennster333

User ID: 2794418
United States
11/20/2012 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
OK psychics and intuitive people, ready to work and grow those psychic muscles? I am!

OK I will pull several cards and I will answer one question with a yes or no answer and explanation why.

Then I just want ONE question answered, I have, right now, about someone, initials are GJD Wondering what kind of night he had.
 Quoting: Glp fan3

You around OP? I am dealing with an issue and wonder if you have any thoughts for me on it.
OP (OP)
United States
11/20/2012 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
OK psychics and intuitive people, ready to work and grow those psychic muscles? I am!

OK I will pull several cards and I will answer one question with a yes or no answer and explanation why.

Then I just want ONE question answered, I have, right now, about someone, initials are GJD Wondering what kind of night he had.
 Quoting: Glp fan3

You around OP? I am dealing with an issue and wonder if you have any thoughts for me on it.
 Quoting: jennster333

Yeah, I think your name is familiar. You asked a few pages back, but someone answered, I thought. Was it your health?
OR do I have the wrong 'Jennster333'?
No psychic or intuitive reader can say they are 100% right, but if you check with a Dr. you're much better off, than consulting an intuitive counselor?
Anyway, I know a lot about herbs and the natural healing arts... Something else? Ask away. :)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/20/2012 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Scratch out the ? at the end of counselor. (tyop)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/20/2012 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
I did it again. I'm a little tired(sorry)
CodeLucky13  (OP)

United States
11/20/2012 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anhedonic, I am not psychic but I get first impressions.
I think you are at a crossroads. You are more or less satisfied where life has taken you and now wonder on the next path. I get that you should follow the green door.

Very much so regarding a crossroads.

The satisfaction lies not in external circumstances or accomplishments but with regards to personal growth in this lifetime as it relates to finding peace of mind within.

sun
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

When you said that I thought of this book~ The Power of Now.
[link to www.allgreatquotes.com]
Scroll down on that link.
The Power of Now is a good book. Don't know if you know about it. I found it at this large super market I go to in the book section(just browsing in that area and was drawn to it).
hf

Last Edited by Maria Monroe on 11/20/2012 11:26 PM
CodeLucky13  (OP)

United States
11/20/2012 11:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Kismet

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16588864

[link to www.youtube.com]

I think you will enjoy this and others on this thread.

hf
CodeLucky13  (OP)

United States
11/20/2012 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ha it must be that I picked up on your leg info when trying to read the other person. LOL

Yeah, thankfully it went away... I think it's sensitive, so when I work out, I'm too tough on it. I slightly injured it a few years ago, no break or sprain, just banged itburnit
(clumsy) Do you see anything in the near future to look forward to? :D

Last Edited by Maria Monroe on 11/20/2012 11:37 PM
CodeLucky13  (OP)

United States
11/20/2012 11:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Kismet

I'll do one more. Give me a few minutes to shuffle and spread them out. I told you I would. :)
CodeLucky13  (OP)

United States
11/20/2012 11:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Kismet, this isn't a good time for travel or expansion of any kind. You're a natural leader and hard worker and like a tough challenge. Prepare for the unexpected this month. You might find out some unpleasant rumors because of jealousy and spite around you(minor). Stay away from shady people and go with your gut always. Here's what to do for the jealous jerk talking being your back. If you suspect you know him/her or maybe 2 people, get a cauldron(any size)put their name on a piece of paper, put it on a table, and put the cauldron upside down OVER the paper and shut them up, if you know who it is, and their name, or there might be more than one, put one name over the other or the most 3 people, make a list, if you have to(you know what I mean). The spread also indicates time heals and look after your health. I hope that made sense.

Last Edited by Maria Monroe on 11/21/2012 12:05 AM
OP (OP)
United States
11/21/2012 01:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Am I crazy? Lol
-mm
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18709625

No, you're not crazy, just soak up things like a sponge. Be careful and protect your energy! You're intuitive and it's a double-edge sword! I know :) I know it feels like sometimes you're on a rocky ship and you get sea-sick.
An empath? You're really sensitive. You feel things in your stomach. Cross your arms and legs when talking to someone that you think is trying to drain your energy(sometimes they don't know they're doing it)
Armadillo totem came to me(I'm 99% sure that's one of your totems. Learn about it. You should read up on it. Hang a picture of one in your room. Bring that energy into your life. It's a wonderful totem to have. Sometimes totems come and go. Some stay with you your whole life. A dolphin is another one. No wonder you showed up as a Queen Of Cups! Dolphins are so much fun and very healing... You could make a great healer and have fun with art, because you're able to create beautiful things, but you probably knew that. The more you do it the better your art or anything creative you do gets.

OK, can anybody tell me when or where I will find a NICE guy that I will have a ton of chemistry with?
Do I still need some tie cutting, with the last boyfriend or what?
Thanks!
CodeLucky13  (OP)

United States
11/21/2012 01:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
That was me in that previous post. I am the OP, just thought of a name I like better, so I changed it to CodeLucky13.
CodeLucky13  (OP)

United States
11/23/2012 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Can someone/anyone tell me what's going on behind the scenes?

hf
MMXII
User ID: 28174403
United States
11/23/2012 07:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey OP,

do you have any insights on me?? If you don't mind pulling out the cards again lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24966437
South Africa
11/23/2012 07:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi OP, if you could do a reading for me - it's about my house - neighbour next door building too high and too close. What to do, what to do...?!

GLP