Psychic Reading exchange

CodeLucky13  (OP)

User ID: 2179644
United States
11/23/2012 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Psychic Reading exchange
No, he does not live with his mom. He is a 'lonely person' that likes to have company with his guy friends, but I don't know why, going on 43, he's losing his looks and maybe doesn't realize he's going to grow old alone.
CodeLucky13  (OP)

United States
11/23/2012 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
No, he is not haunted. Just really into himself. He thinks hes a pretty good catch and he is crap. Stop giving him so much and get out.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28024724

WHY does he think he's a great catch??? Didn't all that trolling on dating sites, after Jan, trying to meet someone and FAIL, humble him. He had bad luck with several dating sites for months. I was spying on him on my computer and was like LOL that ego maniac deserved it. You know when someone is trolling dating sites for months they are not a good catch. LOL

Last Edited by Maria Monroe on 11/23/2012 11:54 PM
CodeLucky13  (OP)

United States
11/23/2012 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
No, he is not haunted. Just really into himself. He thinks hes a pretty good catch and he is crap. Stop giving him so much and get out.

WHY does he think he's a great catch??? When I first met him, almost two years ago, I wasn't even that attracted to him, lol.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28024724
United States
11/24/2012 12:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, I am trying to get you to see that he is insecure because he is a cheater. Even if it isn't physical he is always looking . Thinking something might get bettr.

And to the person who wants to get laid,,,,, not for a while.
CodeLucky13  (OP)

United States
11/24/2012 12:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well then I am sorry I must be waaaaay off.

Because from you I sense you KNOW that it is not meant to be but you are trying to hold on. And I sense you are trying because you think you are getting too old to be "alone" So apologies... I am off.

But in case I'm not off... you're not too old, It is right around the corner.

hugs

I wish I knew what he is hiding, though. I did have an intuitive feeling about a sex addiction, but maybe I'm wrong... Maybe he wasn't popular when he was younger, like a dork and never got laid, so he doesn't want to miss any chance he can get, now? I'm nosey, can't help it.
CodeLucky13  (OP)

United States
11/24/2012 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, I am trying to get you to see that he is insecure because he is a cheater. Even if it isn't physical he is always looking . Thinking something might get bettr.

Yeah, but he doesn't want me looking. He wants his cake and eat it too. Has he had sex recently, in the past week or tonight? Did he lie about that too? Thank you for replying to me. I appreciate it.

Last Edited by Maria Monroe on 11/24/2012 12:20 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28024724
United States
11/24/2012 12:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can't be sure if he has been with someone else. So I won't answer. But I will say you need to move on. Especially because , in your heart you just care about him and thats it. You are just wanting to be with someone because you are tired of being alone at parties, get together, dinners and holidays are coming. But the truth is he does not accompany you much anyway. He is usually claiming to be sick or busy.

Is any of that correct?
CodeLucky13  (OP)

United States
11/24/2012 12:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can't be sure if he has been with someone else. So I won't answer. But I will say you need to move on. Especially because , in your heart you just care about him and thats it. You are just wanting to be with someone because you are tired of being alone at parties, get together, dinners and holidays are coming. But the truth is he does not accompany you much anyway. He is usually claiming to be sick or busy.

Is any of that correct?

He never did accompany me anywhere, since we were back together, 2 months ago. Just hung out and watched movies at his house He is outgoing and likes to go drinking and dancing and I'm not like that. Does he realize he's getting too old for that?
His bottle is his best friend now?
Borian

User ID: 1139038
United States
11/24/2012 12:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah, but he doesn't want me looking. He wants his cake and eat it too. Has he had sex recently, in the past week or tonight? Did he lie about that too? Thank you for replying to me. I appreciate it.
 Quoting: CodeLucky13

If you read me first, I'll return the favor.
CodeLucky13  (OP)

United States
11/24/2012 12:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Borian

I'll try. Let's hope. Give me two or three minutes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7711188
United States
11/24/2012 12:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
so.. am i going to get that one thing i want, soon, ever?
Borian

United States
11/24/2012 12:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7711188

Yes, but not when you expect. When you give up for a while, it will present itself.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/24/2012 12:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, but not when you expect. When you give up for a while, it will present itself.

so, what should i do or focus on?
Borian

United States
11/24/2012 12:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

Welp, focus on the opposite of what you are at the moment, it seems to be causing all kinds of problems.

Focus on you being you. Don't take that to mean ignore any current responsibilities, but take care of them while thinking about how to make it right. More involved in this one besides you.
CodeLucky13  (OP)

United States
11/24/2012 12:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

Someone is draining you, not what they seem. Invoke the Power of 3 affirmations and the Angels to accompany you with this prayer. 1. I choose to have no lower vibration before me 2. I choose to have no lower vibration in mine 3, I choose to have clarity. Clean your front door and around it for the new energies to come in. You need to heal old hurts.
Working with crystals/stones, asking for a salt lamp for Christmas, color healing, any of the natural healing arts.
Sorry, that took a while. There were some sword cards. Sun just left Scorpio so clean the dead energies, or endings that have happened or are happening. Especially the corners of your home, dust and make it more cozy, with artificial flowers in your bedroom, Feng Shui? Nice smells and some easy plants to take care of and you will feel better. Hope that made sense.

Last Edited by Maria Monroe on 11/24/2012 02:19 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/24/2012 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, would you pick a card for me?hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/24/2012 01:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, would you pick a card for me?hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8755634
United States
11/24/2012 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have a question. When will I be moving and to where? Can anyone describe what my new place will look like?

Thanks for any info you can provide. :)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8755634

Enough with the junkie guy! I am many others are trying to get in on this exchange! Where's the love???
CodeLucky13  (OP)

United States
11/24/2012 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

Welp, focus on the opposite of what you are at the moment, it seems to be causing all kinds of problems.

Focus on you being you. Don't take that to mean ignore any current responsibilities, but take care of them while thinking about how to make it right. More involved in this one besides you.

Borian, I was having trouble logging in last night. GLP gave an error message.
You told me you would give me a reading, if I gave you one. My question is has this guy I've been seeing had sex lately, in the past 10 days or did he have a girl over last night?
Thanks
bbl
Borian

United States
11/24/2012 09:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

You told me you would give me a reading, if I gave you one. My question is has this guy I've been seeing had sex lately, in the past 10 days or did he have a girl over last night?
Thanks
bbl

You gave me one, and I appreciate that. I also had trouble connnecting last night to GLP. They pissed someone off and got a DOS would be my guess.

I can't answer that for you, but I will say if it worries you that much you might as well assume it has happened. Even if he is innocent, you constantly worrying about him make him guilty in your mind. Cut him loose or learn to deal with it. If you don't trust you won't ever have happiness.

/edit ever has no y.

Last Edited by Borian on 11/24/2012 09:22 PM
CodeLucky13  (OP)

United States
11/24/2012 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks
bbl

You gave me one, and I appreciate that. I also had trouble connnecting last night to GLP. They pissed someone off and got a DOS would be my guess.

I can't answer that for you, but I will say if it worries you that much you might as well assume it has happened. Even if he is innocent, you constantly worrying about him make him guilty in your mind. Cut him loose or learn to deal with it. If you don't trust you won't ever have happiness.

/edit ever has no y.

Well, when I went over Sunday morning, he got out of bed and let me in. I've been needling him if he's seeing anyone else and he said no. I did something to intentionally piss him off tonight. I called him a bunch of times in a row, because I hate it when people ignore my calls. I went over there and yelled at him and he said to leave him alone because he met someone else. Now I used that line before to hurt him. Was he lying or did he have someone over?
ANYBODY? He deserves to be alone after how he disrespected me in the past. What was he up to tonight? Anybody over a girl or guy?
Borian

United States
11/24/2012 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks
bbl

/edit ever has no y.

Well, when I went over Sunday morning, he got out of bed and let me in. I've been needling him if he's seeing anyone else and he said no. I did something to intentionally piss him off tonight. I called him a bunch of times in a row, because I hate it when people ignore my calls. I went over there and yelled at him and he said to leave him alone because he met someone else. Now I used that line before to hurt him. Was he lying or did he have someone over?
ANYBODY? He deserves to be alone after how he disrespected me in the past. What was he up to tonight? Anybody over a girl or guy?

Let it go and don't worry about it. Your obsession is cumulative. If you think he is cheating, then he is in your head. Doesn't matter if he's doing it or not.

Find someone you can trust then life gets easy.
CodeLucky13  (OP)

United States
11/24/2012 10:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks
bbl

/edit ever has no y.

Let it go and don't worry about it. Your obsession is cumulative. If you think he is cheating, then he is in your head. Doesn't matter if he's doing it or not.

No, it's about my respect. See, it wouldn't be fair if he has someone over, a girl. I really hope he is alone and depressed. Justice? Isn't there any? I want him to suffer. He thinks he can just disrespect me and steal my energy by making me feel bad. He's got a police record with felonies on it. I'm totally clean. Why's this happening? I hope he was bluffing.

Last Edited by Maria Monroe on 11/25/2012 09:32 PM
CodeLucky13  (OP)

United States
11/25/2012 01:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks
bbl

/edit ever has no y.

Thanks for the good karma! Sent one back to you!
rose
CodeLucky13  (OP)

United States
11/25/2012 01:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm tired.

Be back another time.
Secretman381
User ID: 28450733
United States
11/25/2012 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm tired.

Be back another time.

do you see me as a Time Traveler? you did not answer the question so write back thank you.
psychicvunga
User ID: 28471355
Croatia
11/25/2012 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
She is one of the best psychics... you can try her service for small amount + FREE question

[link to psychicvunga.wix.com]

Comments from satisfied customers are available, too:

[link to psychicvunga.wix.com]

If you want real answers and predict things in your life - contact Vunga!
Borian

United States
11/25/2012 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm tired.

Be back another time.

do you see me as a Time Traveler? you did not answer the question so write back thank you.
 Quoting: Secretman381 28450733

I see you wishing you were a time traveler. Sometimes that's a good thing. Take that passion and invent a time machine I could use too. I won't do anything drastic, just something like put an apple on Mona Lisa's head while posing for the painting, just to see the results.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28476574
United States
11/25/2012 08:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
GDG - he is trying to quit drugs and he went to an event where he might encounter them for the first time since quitting. Will he resist the temptation. Yes
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12528899

You're picking up something. You've got talent. :)
He is trying to quit!
I was worrying did he substitute drugs for booze, though.
 Quoting: Glp fan3

He's dehydrated and a little feverish. He feels guilty like he has an alcohol hangover but he's just got an upset stomach headache from processed meat, strong tobacco smoke like cigar smoke? Not enough water. He thinks he doesn't want water because he's chilled but that's what he needs. With a little salt later.
CodeLucky13  (OP)

United States
11/26/2012 11:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
DVD remote missing. MY ROOM MATE'S fault(very messy)
I will answer 3 questions with my Tarot cards to person that helps find it. :)

GLP